Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As long as you're fine with the consequences, like losing your job, not being able to travel, being restricted on places you can go and increasing the chances of getting COVID and spreading it to others who might die from it.

🤪

3 hours ago, nobody said:

How do you know he was vaccinated?  Could've just been a coke habit.

Simple. They didn't say he was unvaxxed.

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, because there is a much bigger picture here. The CDC reports that second-hand smoke kills about 40,000 people annually, almost all of them due to heart disease and cancer. Lives have been saved by restricting where smoking is allowed. While the smoker might not die from cigarette-related illnesses, the people whom they subject to smoke might.

Same thing with the unvaccinated. We have a societal responsibility to protect those who are more susceptible to COVID causing death, hospitalization and long-term health issues. 

The worry should not be restricted to an unvaccinated person not concerned about their own well-being. It should be broadened to include the harm they might do to others if infected.

I’ve had covid and I’m unvaccinated. What are the odds I harm anyone because of this? I’m betting it’s less than me harming someone while driving.

If it was a true vaccine and completely prevented covid then I would be all for it. As for now, it’s nothing more that a flu shot with worse side effects that’s being politically used. I’m not sold. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ve had covid and I’m unvaccinated. What are the odds I harm anyone because of this? I’m betting it’s less than me harming someone while driving.

If it was a true vaccine and completely prevented covid then I would be all for it. As for now, it’s nothing more that a flu shot with worse side effects that’s being politically used. I’m not sold. 

You're trying to discuss something with someone who has mental issues. 

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Tell that to the psychos over at antifaguys. They are full insane to the point they want mandates. Easily the dumbest group of people I have ever come across.

1 hour ago, LOD01 said:

Tell that to the psychos over at antifaguys. They are full insane to the point they want mandates. Easily the dumbest group of people I have ever come across.

I haven't gone there in months.

3 hours ago, LOD01 said:

I go over there once in a while to see how nuts they are.  A rebel there is someone who says he will only take one booster (which is a lie). It's the moral projection club.

Here is a list of diseases that vaccines have controlled:

Tetanus

Flu

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Rubella

Hib

Measles

Whooping Cough

Pneumococcal

Rotavirus

Mumps

Chicken Pox

Diptheria

Polio

Perhaps scientists will invent a vaccine for ignorance to help some of you poor, misguided bastages.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tetanus

Flu

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Rubella

Hib

Measles

Whooping Cough

Pneumococcal

Rotavirus

Mumps

Chicken Pox

Diptheria

Polio

Perhaps scientists will invent a vaccine for ignorance to help some of you poor, misguided bastages.

How many of those were rushed through the process of making sure they were safe and with new technology?  

58 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

How many of those were rushed through the process of making sure they were safe and with new technology?  

polio

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Key word here is 'vaccine', which this garbage is not. 

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

The COVID vaccines were 20 years in the making. 

48 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Key word here is 'vaccine', which this garbage is not. 

So your alt-righty misinformation sources tell you, but it's a fact that a vast majority of COVID deaths and hospitalizations are the unvaccinated. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tetanus

Flu

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Rubella

Hib

Measles

Whooping Cough

Pneumococcal

Rotavirus

Mumps

Chicken Pox

Diptheria

Polio

out of curiousity on that list, how many of them have a 90% efficacy for preventing the spread of said disease

also covid isnt a disease, neither is the flu (which also technically doesn't qualify as a vaccine as explained below)

and the answer is all of them except Rubella

The Rubella vaccine (87%) as a stand alone was not approved as a vaccine, therefore the scientists decided in order to get it administered, it needed to be paired with other vaccines that had efficacy rates of 90%+ Enter the M-M both with 95 and 92% rates to triple up with Rubella

the covid "vaccine" has a zero % efficacy rate, and has had zero tests to actually determine its efficacy in preventing the spread of covid.  All that is listed is that it helps reduce the severity of the virus (same as the common flu)

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

out of curiousity on that list, how many of them have a 90% efficacy for preventing the spread of said disease

also covid isnt a disease, neither is the flu (which also technically doesn't qualify as a vaccine as explained below)

The Rubella vaccine (87%) as a stand alone was not approved as a vaccine, therefore the scientists decided in order to get it administered, it needed to be paired with other vaccines that had efficacy rates of 90%+ Enter the M-M both with 95 and 92% rates to triple up with Rubella

the covid "vaccine" has a zero % efficacy rate, and has had zero tests to actually determine its efficacy in preventing the spread of covid.  All that is listed is that it helps reduce the severity of the virus (same as the common flu)

Flu shot is a vaccine

And saying the Covid vaccine has 0% efficacy is a flat out lie.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The COVID vaccines jab juice were 20 years in the making.....

............and are a miserable failure. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Flu shot is a vaccine

And saying the Covid vaccine has 0% efficacy is a flat out lie.

yes its listed as a vaccine cause they have now changed the definition

whats the efficacy rate of preventing the Rona, cause the CDC doesn't list one

there is absolutely zero studies that show once you have the vaccine you are safe from covid, because you NEVER are.  Thats zero efficacy

does it reduce the likelyhood?  Maybe

but if I have the polio vaccine and I am exposed to polio 10 times my vaccine will always protect me.  Can you say the same about covid?

I know personally 50+ people who have the vaccine and still got covid

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes its listed as a vaccine cause they have now changed the definition

whats the efficacy rate of preventing the Rona, cause the CDC doesn't list one

there is absolutely zero studies that show once you have the vaccine you are safe from covid, because you NEVER are.  Thats zero efficacy

does it reduce the likelyhood?  Maybe

but if I have the polio vaccine and I am exposed to polio 10 times my vaccine will always protect me.  Can you say the same about covid?

I know personally 50+ people who have the vaccine and still got covid

Uh, even if there have been “zero studies,” that doesn’t automatically mean it has zero efficacy.  It means we don’t know (in that hypothetical scenario which isn’t the case).

Because there have been studies where they even tested for asymptomatic infection.  I’d have to double check but I believe most estimates were around 60% effective for any infection, and around 80% effective for symptomatic infection (symptomatic infection was the primary endpoint of the initial trials).

Just because it doesn’t have 100% efficacy, doesn’t mean it has 0% efficacy.  You’re an idiot.

On 11/16/2021 at 5:58 PM, lod001 said:

He WAS perfectly healthy. Then he got the jab juice. Now he's perfectly dead. Another heart attack.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4077914/reality-star-jagnoor-aneja-dead-40-heart-attack/

So let me get this straight. 

If you are 84 years old, get blood cancer, get Covid and die, you died of Covid. 

and

If you die right after Covid shot, there's 0% chance it was the vaccine. 

And why is it that your political affiliation determines how gullible you are?

Liberal = you'll believe absolutely anything. 

Why?

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, even if there have been “zero studies,” that doesn’t automatically mean it has zero efficacy.  It means we don’t know (in that hypothetical scenario which isn’t the case).

Because there have been studies where they even tested for asymptomatic infection.  I’d have to double check but I believe most estimates were around 60% effective for any infection, and around 80% effective for symptomatic infection (symptomatic infection was the primary endpoint of the initial trials).

Just because it doesn’t have 100% efficacy, doesn’t mean it has 0% efficacy.  You’re an idiot.

There has been no claim that the vaccine will prevent the virus.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

There has been no claim that the vaccine will prevent the virus.  :dunno:

If by “prevent” you mean that it’s impossible to get the virus once you’ve been vaccinated, then that’s correct.  But it does significantly reduce your likelihood of getting it.  Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for you all to understand.

It's hilarious how so many of you compare the rushedness of the COVID-vaccine development to vaccines developed more than a half century ago. As you read this on your smart phone, take a moment to ponder the possibility that medicine and scientific research has advanced a wee bit during all this time. 🤣

Were all supposed to believe the CDC is beyond reproach.  They would never recommend something unsafe.

Never mind that the CDC was part of the Tuskegee study that lasted 40 years even though a treatment for syphilis already available 10 years into the study.

That sh¡t ended less than 50 years ago.  Why do we trust sh¡t these guys do?  The Civil Rights Act was almost 60 years ago and we still think there is institutional racism.

What about institutional incompetence?  You guys can trust these clowns if you want.  Quit trying to force me to.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's hilarious how so many of you compare the rushedness of the COVID-vaccine development to vaccines developed more than a half century ago. As you read this on your smart phone, take a moment to ponder the possibility that medicine and scientific research has advanced a wee bit during all this time. 🤣

Science and research told us "14 days to flatten the curve". How's that working out for ya? We gotta be getting close that 14 days, right? I mean, I haven't paid close attention, but gosh, feels like we are at least on day 10 or 11?

Its dumbfock liberals like you that fell for that "science" hook, line and sinker. 

I'm good with science, but I also take into account my own thought processes, motives of those presenting the "science" and the track record of "science".

"14 days to flatten the curve--- listen to the science folks! "

:lol:

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Down goes pimpadoosh! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Down goes pimpadoosh! 

I'm sorry you missed Juneteenth this year. I know how much you look forward to it, even when your forward looks are not based on commonly used calendars. 🙁

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If by “prevent” you mean that it’s impossible to get the virus once you’ve been vaccinated, then that’s correct.  But it does significantly reduce your likelihood of getting it.  Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for you all to understand.

so there you go zero efficacy

put someone with the vaxx in a room with an infected covid person and they will get covid, it might not be severe, but they will still get it, there is no study that shows they wont

efficacy on other vaccines are the rates at which the person with the vaccine will NEVER get it

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sorry you missed Juneteenth this year. I know how much you look forward to it, even when your forward looks are not based on commonly used calendars. 🙁

😅

Guys government and corporations would never lie to us

Signed tobacco companies, Flint Michigan water suppliers, Theranos, you can keep your insurance if you want it, there's no asbestos in this baby powder, Enron, Wells Fargo, WorldCom, Volkswagon emissions, small pox blankets, Boeing 737 Max, WeWork IPO, subprime mortgages, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Kobe Steel, Bernie Madoff, Cambridge Analytica, the STOCK Act, Iran-Contra, ...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Guys government and corporations would never lie to us

Signed tobacco companies, Flint Michigan water suppliers, Theranos, you can keep your insurance if you want it, there's no asbestos in this baby powder, Enron, Wells Fargo, WorldCom, Volkswagon emissions, small pox blankets, Boeing 737 Max, WeWork IPO, subprime mortgages, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Kobe Steel, Bernie Madoff, Cambridge Analytica, the STOCK Act, Iran-Contra, ...

So true. Propaganda is one thing, and is easy to spot. Now they just outright lie.  

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so there you go zero efficacy

put someone with the vaxx in a room with an infected covid person and they will get covid, it might not be severe, but they will still get it, there is no study that shows they wont

efficacy on other vaccines are the rates at which the person with the vaccine will NEVER get it

lol wut.

Again, just because something isn't 100% effective, doesn't mean it's 0% effective.  I mean you have to just be trolling at this point right?

Just because there hasn't been a specific study about something, doesn't automatically prove your hypothesis true.  Wtf kind of reasoning is that?

And wtf are you rambling about with "if you put someone with the vaxx in a room with an infected covid person that they will get covid?"   Spouses (both vaccinated and not) have slept in the same room and not gotten it.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

lol wut.

Again, just because something isn't 100% effective, doesn't mean it's 0% effective.  I mean you have to just be trolling at this point right?

Just because there hasn't been a specific study about something, doesn't automatically prove your hypothesis true.  Wtf kind of reasoning is that?

And wtf are you rambling about with "if you put someone with the vaxx in a room with an infected covid person that they will get covid?"   Spouses (both vaccinated and not) have slept in the same room and not gotten it.

I didn't get it while bumping uglies and sleeping with his infected mom. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You might have been asymptomatic

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you ask her to marry you? 

• Haha 1