Jump to content
Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

Just now, DonS said:

Which state are you in again?  CA? 

Colorado. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what it looks like when the jab juice goes south on ya. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Here is what it looks like when the jab juice goes south on ya. 

 

Good thing he pulled that mask up. Dying means it's working.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else notice the press has stopped giving Joe Rogan free advertising.  I think his truth was killing their lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You fockers are not dying fast enough. Get another round of the juice.

Comical how they cannot keep up with their own lies: Gottlieb also recommended that adults get their booster before the Thanksgiving holidays to have "have substantially more protection."

This is a great lie: Although the effectiveness of Covid vaccines diminishes over time, he said that boosters offer an "almost immediate" effect of restoring the antibody protection to their original levels.

This was yesterday and they have already said that it takes a week or more for the juice to start killing you....i mean working. Getting jabbed today won't do anything by thanksgiving but when you lie like this guy, you cannot remember your previous lies.

"We don't know what the durability is going to be after this third dose. It's probably going to be different for people of different ages," says @ScottGottliebMD on #boostershots. "This may well become an annual vaccination, at least for some portion of the population, at least until it finally kills them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Strike said:

So, my county just reinstated a mask mandate in all indoor public spaces until at least January 2nd.  Follow the science!!!!

The only part that wouldn’t be “following the science” of that would be they should require medical grade masks.  “The science” (AKA the largest RCT on the subject) does say that surgical masks help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The only part that wouldn’t be “following the science” of that would be they should require medical grade masks.  “The science” (AKA the largest RCT on the subject) does say that surgical masks help.

Wat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Anyone else notice the press has stopped giving Joe Rogan free advertising.  I think his truth was killing their lies.

They hate him because he has a big audience but isn't conforming.  That isn't what they are used to from "celebrities".   So it really upsets them.  

Joe is uncancelable because I dont think he cares.  Hes made plenty of money and has had the best jobs.  Commentating grown ups fighting.  Interviewing some of the best people in their fields or the biggest names on the planet.  He is at the age and bankroll where one of these days he just goes on his way. 

It is beautiful when people just tell it like they see it no matter what and are uncancelable.  Chappelle as well.

I'm a big Dave fan but don't care for Joe's standup.  But I have followed UFC since I was 16.  And I respect Joe's podcast.  But I have said it for a while.....the people that can make a change right now is comedians.  They can bring people together and they can say what they think.  Make light of situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Biden hasn’t done all that much to help,  but like 150k of the 2021 ones happened before 2/20/21 (so probably got infected before Biden took office).

🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Biden hasn’t done all that much to help,  but like 150k of the 2021 ones happened before 2/20/21 (so probably got infected before Biden took office).

:lol: Really should go back to Nov 2020, when 81 million voted for him. So many have died on his watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing pisses me off more than going to a get together and as soon as you arrive the guest asks you to take your shoes off. Every time I say Fock you and leave. If someone were to ask me to take a Chinaflu test? I would take a sh1t on the porch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strike said:

Wat?

 


Although interestingly (and I didn’t see this until after my prior post), there was a criticism of that study that just came out like yesterday -

http://www.argmin.net/2021/11/23/mask-rct-revisited/
 

Although even that guy still seems to admit the results show surgical masks made a difference of about 11%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lod001 said:

Holy look at this fat fock they are using to try and scare some stragglers into the jab juice. Yahoo tards must be running out of fatass victims to pimp, this fatty was in over a year ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/got-covid-spent-19-days-160033590.html

#1-4 on your list fatso should have been, lose weight, eat right, exercise and take vitamins.

From the article:

Quote

This all happened to me in November 2020, while I was exercising caution and — importantly — before vaccines were available. I was unlucky; young and relatively healthy. Today, this is preventable. We have safe and highly effective vaccines.

Not to mention the whole thing seemed to be ghost written as an ad for getting vaccinated.  If you look like that and aren't vaccinated, well, darwin at work.  :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New variant. Looks like they are hoping this one can kill better than that last weak one. They are pimping the fear. The number of deaths via the jab juice is catching up fast with the 100k actual US deaths from covid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

New variant. Looks like they are hoping this one can kill better than that last weak one. They are pimping the fear. The number of deaths via the jab juice is catching up fast with the 100k actual US deaths from covid.

 

EU already has a travel ban in place. I doubt our leader even knows about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

EU already has a travel ban in place. I doubt our leader even knows about it. 

He's getting his ass wiped after shitting himself this morning. They will let him know after he finishes his morning sippy cup.

Here's the reality: They are seeing the results of their jab juice. its a better killer than covid. It kills healthy people. Covid doesnt. Deaths from it are now in the 100s of 1000s. https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/significantly-elevated-cardiac-risk  https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf

This 'new variant' will be used as the reason for the rise in deaths of the jabbed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/significantly-elevated-cardiac-risk

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lod001 said:

New variant. Looks like they are hoping this one can kill better than that last weak one. They are pimping the fear. The number of deaths via the jab juice is catching up fast with the 100k actual US deaths from covid.

 

they are saying this new variant might make all current vaccines useless.  if so, they need to go back to the drawing board and make a new vaccine and then get everyone to take that one as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lod001 said:

He's getting his ass wiped after shitting himself this morning. They will let him know after he finishes his morning sippy cup.

Here's the reality: They are seeing the results of their jab juice. its a better killer than covid. It kills healthy people. Covid doesnt. Deaths from it are now in the 100s of 1000s. https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/significantly-elevated-cardiac-risk  https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf

This 'new variant' will be used as the reason for the rise in deaths of the jabbed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/significantly-elevated-cardiac-risk

 

 

Anybody else here believe the vaccine kills more people than Covid? I’m trying to figure out if lod001 is the single craziest Geek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Anybody else here believe the vaccine kills more people than Covid? I’m trying to figure out if lod001 is the single craziest Geek.

I'm the most informed on Covid and the useless jab juices, that's all. I read info from real doctors, not fauci, walensky and the rest of the psychopaths.

Go ahead and beleive fauci since he's been wrong at everything. Masks don't work, masks do work, you need double masks. Idiot was correct the 1st time but he's too stupid to know it. 'Safe and 100% effective' and you bought into that like the loser you are.  When he said effective back then, he meant 100% protected from GETTING Covid. Of course our braindead leader that you voted for, blurted that out repeatedly as well because his handlers are corrupt psychopaths.

Maybe get yourself educated instead of continuing to be a total loser. These twitter feeds, you have to read fast because the leftist psychopaths report them once they find them. If you dont think jabbed people are dropping dead from heart issues, you have your head up your ass. 

https://twitter.com/NoNomoresilence

https://twitter.com/Storiesofinjury  This one will be gone next I predict.

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac

https://www.rtnews.co.il/?view=article&id=49&catid=22

Don't you find it odd that Israel and other countries will report on this but our country will not other than Tucker Carlson. Enjoy.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember, the 1918 spanish flu didnt kill many people until a deadly variant appeared in year 2.  Cant say if this one is super deadly but its not good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are never returning to the office :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, it's Omicron!!!!

Biden whispers, 'get vaccinated' while he eats lobster and spends your taxes up in Nantucket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Merck's covid pill - almost useless. https://www.yahoo.com/news/merck-says-covid-19-pill-120004598.html Now how many did our idiot government buy already?

ivermectin still effective for all strains of virus.

The saddest thing about reading that article is that the prior study showed only a 50% effective rate, but dropping to 30% is considered a problem.  I would say the 50% is the problem.  I don't want a treatment that is only 50% effective.  Might as well give me a placebo.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a top reason why people are dying with covid. Check out this complete idiot. Odds are that the jab finished her off since she magically just died in her sleep. No doubt a heart attack.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/autopsy-report-shows-fillmore-councilwoman-140114631.html

Anyway from the article. his wife were unaware of the heart condition or diabetes. "She didn't like to talk about medical stuff," he said. "It wasn't interesting to her, and it wasn't a priority for her." Yeah, well that's why you are dead. Her health was not a priority. MORON. Like I've said, millions are walking around as ticking timebombs like this, now dead, idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Strike said:

The saddest thing about reading that article is that the prior study showed only a 50% effective rate, but dropping to 30% is considered a problem.  I would say the 50% is the problem.  I don't want a treatment that is only 50% effective.  Might as well give me a placebo.

50% effective against a virus that kills less than 1% of the population, and all of that less than 1% is acutely ill. Unless you were on insulin or taking 5 forms of heart medication,  why would you risk the side effects?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

50% effective against a virus that kills less than 1% of the population, and all of that less than 1% is acutely ill. Unless you were on insulin or taking 5 forms of heart medication,  why would you risk the side effects?

They don't want you to actually think logically. They want you to do as they say regardless of how obviously wrong they are and how obvious their lies are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Can you share with us the research you've done on ivermectin?

You first. Let me guess: Horse pills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we are now restricting travel from 8 African countries. Huh? I thought that was xenophobic and racist a while back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lod001 said:

I'm the most informed on Covid and the useless jab juices, that's all. I read info from real doctors, not fauci, walensky and the rest of the psychopaths.

Go ahead and beleive fauci since he's been wrong at everything. Masks don't work, masks do work, you need double masks. Idiot was correct the 1st time but he's too stupid to know it. 'Safe and 100% effective' and you bought into that like the loser you are.  When he said effective back then, he meant 100% protected from GETTING Covid. Of course our braindead leader that you voted for, blurted that out repeatedly as well because his handlers are corrupt psychopaths.

Maybe get yourself educated instead of continuing to be a total loser. These twitter feeds, you have to read fast because the leftist psychopaths report them once they find them. If you dont think jabbed people are dropping dead from heart issues, you have your head up your ass. 

https://twitter.com/NoNomoresilence

https://twitter.com/Storiesofinjury  This one will be gone next I predict.

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac

https://www.rtnews.co.il/?view=article&id=49&catid=22

Don't you find it odd that Israel and other countries will report on this but our country will not other than Tucker Carlson. Enjoy.

 

Can you quote more than 10 doctors in the country that have said the vaccine has killed more than Covid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×