Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I slept next to my wife. No sexy time and got it. Left the next day for a week at the RV. #unvaxxed #pureblood #frickincvnt

1 minute ago, DuckStupid said:

I slept next to my wife. No sexy time and got it. Left the next day for a week at the RV. #unvaxxed #pureblood #frickincvnt

Murderer! 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Murderer! 

Yeah, no sheet, if she had been vaxed, she would have never gotten it, and spread that to me.  

2 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

If you had sex with her, you might not have gotten it. We can’t say that sex works 100% of the time at preventing it, but we also can’t say it’s 0%.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you ask her to marry you? 

No, but I did ask her to the 2007 Valentine's dance next year. I bet she can cut a rug!

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

If you had sex with her, you might not have gotten it. We can’t say that sex works 100% of the time at preventing it, but we also can’t say it’s 0%.

Hmm,  true, may have to try and have her get it again so I can give this a shot.  For science. 

Posting mostly for the second video.  A fundamental truth normies need to learn.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

lol wut.

Again, just because something isn't 100% effective, doesn't mean it's 0% effective.  I mean you have to just be trolling at this point right?

Just because there hasn't been a specific study about something, doesn't automatically prove your hypothesis true.  Wtf kind of reasoning is that?

And wtf are you rambling about with "if you put someone with the vaxx in a room with an infected covid person that they will get covid?"   Spouses (both vaccinated and not) have slept in the same room and not gotten it.

right, so that means its 100% right?

put 10000 vaxxed people around 10000 covid positive people and see how many get covid, thats how you figure out efficacy

if the vaxx protects you so well, people should be volunteering for the study, if its so good like you say, then the number should come back 95% neg and that will get more people to take it

thats right nobody will do it, they will all blindly take the vaxx cause they are told too, but none of them believe it will prevent it 

My cousin's husband probably had Covid a couple weeks ago and now she has Covid.  Both fully vaccinated.  They live in a suburb of Los Angeles.

Not sure how to link, not sure if this is old news.

FDA asks federal judge to seal all Pfizer covid-19 vaccine data until 2076.

So, you have to take the injection. Nobody is liable for adverse effects. They are hiding the research. Elected politicians and their staff not only are excluded from any mandates, they are taking invermectin doses. 8 year old kids are being treated for heart attacks after getting the poison.

If you don't think the government is actively trying to kill you, then you are stupid assh0le.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

If by “prevent” you mean that it’s impossible to get the virus once you’ve been vaccinated, then that’s correct.  But it does significantly reduce your likelihood of getting it.  Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for you all to understand.

My concept? Mask mandates, travel mandates, restaurant mandates, school mandates prove the goverment has no faith in the vax. And we are headed toward eternal boosters. (Which people like you say they won't get, but will. And defend it) Don't know what world you are living in, the handwriting on the wall is bold in 10 foot letters. 

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

My concept? Mask mandates, travel mandates, restaurant mandates, school mandates prove the goverment has no faith in the vax. And we are headed toward eternal boosters. (Which people like you say they won't get, but will. And defend it) Don't know what world you are living in, the handwriting on the wall is bold in 10 foot letters. 

What kind of restaurant and school mandates are you talking about?

I said I wouldn't get it before a year.  The flu vaccine is given yearly so I think it would make sense if the covid vaccine is given yearly as well.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What kind of restaurant and school mandates are you talking about?

I said I wouldn't get it before a year.  The flu vaccine is given yearly so I think it would make sense if the covid vaccine is given yearly as well.

Splitting hairs about federal vs. local mandates and moving the posts again.  You're right though, I should have specified liberal governments don't believe it works.  And you're lying of course.  You'll get each booster when you're told.  So predictable. 

5 hours ago, phillybear said:

Not sure how to link, not sure if this is old news.

FDA asks federal judge to seal all Pfizer covid-19 vaccine data until 2076.

So, you have to take the injection. Nobody is liable for adverse effects. They are hiding the research. Elected politicians and their staff not only are excluded from any mandates, they are taking invermectin doses. 8 year old kids are being treated for heart attacks after getting the poison.

If you don't think the government is actively trying to kill you, then you are stupid assh0le.

Well, the good news is that 99% of antifaguys will be dead soon and there will be more active accounts at the geek club.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

You think the Polio vaccine was rushed?  You might want to do some additional research:

https://flo.health/health-articles/diseases/infectious-diseases/polio-vaccine-history

A lot of that is similar to the mRNA vaccines which as mentioned had been in the works for decades.

I was more specifically referring to the Salk vaccine, which had a trial that included about 1.6 million kids (AKA "who in their right mind would give an experimental vaccine to children!?!?) and then one year later was given to the general population.  AKA "WE DIDN'T KNOW THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS!"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114166/

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

A lot of that is similar to the mRNA vaccines which as mentioned had been in the works for decades.

I was more specifically referring to the Salk vaccine, which had a trial that included about 1.6 million kids (AKA "who in their right mind would give an experimental vaccine to children!?!?) and then one year later was given to the general population.  AKA "WE DIDN'T KNOW THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS!"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114166/

No, it's not similar to the mRNA at all.  And, as usual, when proven wrong you won't admit it. 

😂

Gotta love how he's latched onto every line of BS they come up with. Now touting 'its been in the works for decades'.

What does that mean? It's an even bigger failure. Decades in the works, kills people and it is useless after a few months.

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gotta love how he's latched onto every line of BS they come up with. Now touting 'its been in the works for decades'.

What does that mean? It's an even bigger failure. Decades in the works, kills people and it is useless after a few months.

I raise an eyebrow whenever I hear that “decades” comment.  I mean, it is possible that it was in development for 10 years and the timing just lined up perfectly to finalize it for Covid but I don’t believe in coincidences as a rule.  Don’t get me wrong, there is a chance that mRNA technology can cure my cancer, so I’m all for it.  But was cancer not a thing until now?  :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

No, it's not similar to the mRNA at all.  And, as usual, when proven wrong you won't admit it. 

😂

Not saying the vaccine is similar dummy, saying it's similar in the sense that the technology has been worked on for years.   And my understanding of the polio vaccine is that the Salk vaccine which was the first one given en masse used a different technology than most of the earlier (attempted) ones anyway, so it's not like that particular one had decades of research as you seem to be trying to imply with your link.

You really don't see any similarities to the polio vaccine literally being tested on over a million children (well some received placebo), especially given the common complaint regarding the covid vaccines of "I don't want to take an experimental vaccine!"?  If anything that was worse since it was tested primarily on children; not to mention the Cutter incident - although of course I realize that doesn't give people more confidence in vaccines.

Not saying the vaccine is similar dummy, saying it's similar in the sense that the technology has been worked on for years.   And my understanding of the polio vaccine is that the Salk vaccine which was the first one given en masse used a different technology than most of the earlier (attempted) ones anyway, so it's not like that particular one had decades of research as you seem to be trying to imply with your link.

You really don't see any similarities to the polio vaccine literally being tested on over a million children (well some received placebo), especially given the common complaint regarding the covid vaccines of "I don't want to take an experimental vaccine!"?  If anything that was worse since it was tested primarily on children (not to mention the Cutter incident - although of course I realize that doesn't give people more confidence in vaccines)

Sorry Bud.  Not having this discussion.  As usual, you made an assertion and I proved it 100% wrong.  Now you're moving goalposts and changing the discussion instead of admitting you were wrong.  It's your MO and why no one gives you any credibility around here. 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sorry Bud.  Not having this discussion.  As usual, you made an assertion and I proved it 100% wrong.  Now you're moving goalposts and changing the discussion instead of admitting you were wrong.  It's your MO and why no one gives you any credibility around here. 

The polio vaccine that was actually given to the general public was approved after being tested for about a year (on a million+ kids).  Fact.

The polio vaccine that was actually given to the general public was approved after being tested for about a year (on a million+ kids).  Fact.

Stop it dude.  Just stop it.  The post you responded to was this:

How many of those were rushed through the process of making sure they were safe and with new technology?  

And you replied:

polio

And I posted a link about the polio vaccine that shows it was not a rushed vaccine.  You are WRONG on this.  As usual.  And, as usual, you won't admit it.  You're just trying to move the goalposts and deflect.  This homie don't play that game. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Stop it dude.  Just stop it.  The post you responded to was this:

And you replied:

And I posted a link about the polio vaccine that shows it was not a rushed vaccine.  You are WRONG on this.  As usual.  And, as usual, you won't admit it.  You're just trying to move the goalposts and deflect.  This homie don't play that game. 

Thanks for posting the original post again.  I forgot it even included the phrase about "new technology."  The polio vaccine that was actually used, did use new technology than the earlier ones that were tested (most of which failed).  So as usual, I'm right.  Thanks for playing.

Can only imagine the GC if it was the polio vaccine being developed today.   "Those parents should have their kids taken away for making them be part of an experiment!!" 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Thanks for posting the original post again.  I forgot it even included the phrase about "new technology."  The polio vaccine that was actually used, did use new technology than the earlier ones that were tested.  So as usual, I'm right.  Thanks for playing.

Can only imagine the GC if it was the polio vaccine being developed today.   "Those parents should have their kids taken away for making them be part of an experiment!!" 

You're an idiot.

Next up: 

You could be considered unvaxxed if you dont have 3 shots and could lose your job 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Next up: 

You could be considered unvaxxed if you dont have 3 shots and could lose your job 

You will be considered anti-vax.  

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Next up: 

I’d put money on no major US company (500+ employees) does that.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d put money on no major US company (500+ employees) does that.

I’d take that bet. 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Weren’t you the one posting about the court blocking the OSHA mandate? I know companies can still do it on their own but after that ruling I think some will drop even the existing mandate, and really can’t see any major companies taking it a step further and requiring 3 doses.   

• Haha 1

So we have The Vaccine.  Now we have The Booster.  

Six months from now what will be the proper term for the second round of boosters?

Super Booster

Booster II

Booster part Deux

Booster Booster :unsure:

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Next up: 

Sh1t.  I'm currently still sitting at only 1 shot of J&J. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Six months from now what will be the proper term for the second round of boosters?

Super Booster

Booster II

Booster part Deux

Good question.  I hope they dedicate one of them to TimHauck.  He deserves it!

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Good question.  I hope they dedicate one of them to TimHauck.  He deserves it!

If only his name was TimDouglas and not TimHauk. 

Booster Douglas

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How about an endless number of them?  :dunno:

No, I don't want those either. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Super Booster

Booster II

Booster part Deux

Build Back Better Booster.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Sh1t.  I'm currently still sitting at only 1 shot of J&J. 

You would be wise to stop right there.