Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

53 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also you mention Maine, we discussed before that states like Maine and Vermont have other interesting correlations, like mostly white, pretty much zero dense population centers, pretty much zero people go there who don’t live within 100 miles of the border.  :dunno: 

so kinda like South Dakota, which until being passed by some Southern states recently, was among the top 10 states in deaths/million?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

so kinda like South Dakota, which until being passed by some Southern states recently, was among the top 10 states in deaths/million?

So your point is that in the zig zag of different states hitting peaks at different times, SD has been in the top ten and is now in the middle?  :dunno: 

SD barely cracks the top ten of “non-latino white population”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So your point is that in the zig zag of different states hitting peaks at different times, SD has been in the top ten and is now in the middle?  :dunno: 

Not quite the middle, #14.

Although if anything I think SD's numbers are evidence that Sturgis likely played a role.  They had pretty few deaths outside of last fall/winter.  If not for that maybe their chart would look more like Maine's...

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not quite the middle, #14.

Although if anything I think SD's numbers are evidence that Sturgis likely played a role.  They had pretty few deaths outside of last fall/winter.  If not for that maybe their chart would look more like Maine's...

Good point.  I also suspect that SD has a much higher amount of population movement to/from other states based on temp mining jobs, but I haven’t looked into it.

Rolled with a guy at jiu jitsu that's been gone for two and half weeks due to covid. He's a medical doctor and I asked him how was it.

First off he was vaxxed 5 months ago. He said he took an ivermectin cocktail and only felt ill for about 3 hours. He has a lingering cough and still feels tired, but all in all good.

Anyway, just another data point.

Our elites don’t mask up but our kids do.  Illegals stream over our border and are unvaccinated and not even tested. And a lot of them look like they eat a burrito 3x a day. He’s, wonder if they’ll end up clogging up an ER or hospital ward at some point? Tim Hack and the rest of the libtards can go scratch with all of their preening until that nonsense ends. 

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Rolled with a guy at jiu jitsu that's been gone for two and half weeks due to covid. He's a medical doctor and I asked him how was it.

First off he was vaxxed 5 months ago. He said he took an ivermectin cocktail and only felt ill for about 3 hours. He has a lingering cough and still feels tired, but all in all good.

Anyway, just another data point.

How old was he?  Healthy?  The only legitimate data point here is catching covid post vax.  We have no idea how much if any role the vaccine, ivermectin, his vitamin D levels, random chance, etc played in the type of sickness he had.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

Just another one drops dead. 'it was unexpected'. You would think his heart would be fine since that is what he does but then, that's what the jab juice does. Yeah he was 2x jabbed.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359?cmp=rss

The shear number of these on twitter is astounding.

It must be time consuming to scour articles from literally all over the world and find a few dozen people among the 8 billion people in the world that “die suddenly.”

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Florida has lowest covid infection rate yet is one of the states against the mandate. Meanwhile, the lib states have high cases 

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-centre-covid-mandate-resistance-lowest-infection-levels-1647396?amp=1

Lol, all you guys with the “check out Florida’s numbers!” articles really are idiots.  What goes up must come down.  Their numbers looks better now because 20,000 people died in the past 4 months in order to get where they are now.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How old was he?  Healthy?  The only legitimate data point here is catching covid post vax.  We have no idea how much if any role the vaccine, ivermectin, his vitamin D levels, random chance, etc played in the type of sickness he had.

It must be time consuming to scour articles from literally all over the world and find a few dozen people among the 8 billion people in the world that “die suddenly.”

Lol, all you guys with the “check out Florida’s numbers!” articles really are idiots.  What goes up must come down.  Their numbers looks better now because 20,000 people died in the past 4 months in order to get where they are now.

34 very healthy. Lifts weights does jiu jitsu not fat.

Point is vaxed and still got covid. Took the cocktail and suggested the same to others who got covid.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

34 very healthy. Lifts weights does jiu jitsu not fat.

Point is vaxed and still got covid. Took the cocktail and suggested the same to others who got covid.

Ah got ya, I thought you were trying to claim he recovered quickly because ivermectin 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ah got ya, I thought you were trying to claim he recovered quickly because ivermectin 

Maybe he did. I'm not going to rule it out I'm sure the vax helped too.

Another data point. Another member of my club got covid along with his wife, and son none of them vaxxed. I dropped off the cocktail for all of them (I stocked up last year). His wife and son took it and both of them sailed through it. He didn't and had a really rough time. He is still suffering from side effects.

Again just another data set. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe he did. I'm not going to rule it out I'm sure the vax helped too.

Another data point. Another member of my club got covid along with his wife, and son none of them vaxxed. I dropped off the cocktail for all of them (I stocked up last year). His wife and son took it and both of them sailed through it. He didn't and had a really rough time. He is still suffering from side effects.

Again just another data set. 

So what’s in “the cocktail” again? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Social media is poison

The thing I don’t get about some of the people that still proudly wear masks is it seems like many of them wear the cotton ones.  If you’re gonna wear a mask, at least wear a legitimate one (or if you’re going to wear a cloth one, at least wear the kind with a filter).

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So what’s in “the cocktail” again? 

bot, you have shown time and time again in this thread that you have zero concept of self health care through basic available over the counter vitamins and supplements.  I find this interesting.  A large part of America knows about immune health and has known about it long before covid. We don't go to the doctor at the first sign of sniffles. Your mindset is an eye opening look into jab America. As it must be for you to see people who explore other techniques which we find to be effective. 

Are Flinstone vitamins good for anything? They taste like garbage if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

bot, you have shown time and time again in this thread that you have zero concept of self health care through basic available over the counter vitamins and supplements.  I find this interesting.  A large part of America knows about immune health and has known about it long before covid. We don't go to the doctor at the first sign of sniffles. Your mindset is an eye opening look into jab America. As it must be for you to see people who explore other techniques which we find to be effective. 

So you’re saying before March 2020 people would take “cocktails” when they got the flu?

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re saying before March 2020 people would take “cocktails” when they got the flu?

Is that your issue? My use of the word cocktail?

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yep.  That's what I am saying.  You live in a different world. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep.  That's what I am saying.  You live in a different world. 

Lol you’re joking right?  Maybe some Gatorade and an over the counter medicine or 2, but most normal people didn’t get prescriptions for 5 different medicines for the flu.

Cdub, no issue with the word cocktail, just find it interesting that many people refusing the shot to help prevent getting Covid as well as lessen the symptoms  (which at least isn’t the case for yourself and your friend you just talked about) simultaneously have no problem taking 4-5 different medicines at the same time if they do end up getting Covid.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Lol you’re joking right?  Maybe some Gatorade and an over the counter medicine or 2, but most normal people didn’t get prescriptions for 5 different medicines for the flu.

Cdub, no issue with the word cocktail, just find it interesting that many people refusing the shot to help prevent getting Covid as well as lessen the symptoms  (which at least isn’t the case for yourself and your friend you just talked about) simultaneously have no problem taking 4-5 different medicines at the same time if they do end up getting Covid.

:lol:  Wasn't it you that agreed that "anitvaxxers" were afraid.  It was, and they aren't.  You run to the doctor for a runny nose.  Some of us don't, and it infuriates your kind.  

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

aka a cocktail.

49 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You run to the doctor for a runny nose.

Are you talking pre-covid?  No one did that.    Now, isn't that exactly what you guys are saying to do, and exactly what Joe Rogan and his now good friend Aaron Rodgers did?

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you talking pre-covid?  No one did that.    Now, isn't that exactly what you guys are saying to do, and exactly what Joe Rogan and his now good friend Aaron Rodgers did?

What are you talking about?  :dunno:  Basic immune defense, over the counter, cheap and effective, is all that 99% of people need now and have needed.   Yet, every time basic immune defense is mentioned, there is an uproar.  Why?  Because your type doesn't believe in it.  You said we were scared.  Remember?  It's because you can wrap your brain around that, but you can't wrap your brain around the fact that there are certain maladies that can be handled easily without a doctor if you are timely and diligent. This is one. For 99% at least. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I have been taking Zinc for a long time when I feel a cold coming on. Seems to work. The only time I got the flu in the last few decades was when I was in Florida during the winter. Didn’t take any that week. I also get the flu shot most years. 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What are you talking about?  :dunno:  Basic immune defense, over the counter, cheap and effective, is all that 99% of people need now and have needed.   Yet, every time basic immune defense is mentioned, there is an uproar.  Why?  Because your type doesn't believe in it.  You said we were scared.  Remember?  It's because you can wrap your brain around that, but you can't wrap your brain around the fact that there are certain maladies that can be handled easily without a doctor if you are timely and diligent. This is one. For 99% at least. 

You can get (edit: human) ivermectin, Z-pack, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies, NAD drips, and prednisone without a doctor?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You can get (edit: human) ivermectin, Z-pack, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies, NAD drips, and prednisone without a doctor?

Those aren't basic immune defenses and not what I am talking about.  However, are you saying a doctor needs to be restricted in what he should prescribe for symptoms? Sounds like it.  If so, why do we need doctors?  Just let the state decide.  Pretty fascist viewpoint. 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Those aren't basic immune defenses and not what I am talking about.  However, are you saying a doctor needs to be restricted in what he should prescribe for symptoms? Sounds like it.  If so, why do we need doctors?  Just let the state decide.  Pretty fascist viewpoint. 

What the heck are you babbling about?   I'm not saying a doctor needs to be restricted in what he should prescribe.   I'm saying people taking all those things for covid are not at all similar to what people used to take for flu, etc. before covid existed, so thanks for proving my point yet again.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What the heck are you babbling about?   I'm not saying a doctor needs to be restricted in what he should prescribe.   I'm saying people taking all those things for covid are not at all similar to what people used to take for flu, etc. before covid existed, so thanks for proving my point yet again.

And I am saying they did, and your ilk didn't know about it, which you admit, therefore proving my point. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

And I am saying they did, and your ilk didn't know about it, which you admit, therefore proving my point. 

People took 4-5 different prescription medicines simultaneously when they had the flu?

I don’t know how old Tim is.  But I can tell him that I was born during the  Vietnam war, and during that and every other major event in our country the government has  found to have lied to the American people, big time. I want you to think about that as you breathlessly defend everything they have told us about Covid , including the lies we know while it’s still happening. There will be many, many more lies exposed in the future. Book it.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know how old Tim is.  But I can tell him that I was born during the  Vietnam war, and during that and every other major event in our country the government has  found to have lied to the American people, big time. I want you to think about that as you breathlessly defend everything they have told us about Covid , including the lies we know while it’s still happening. There will be many, many more lies exposed in the future. Book it.  

I haven't agreed with a lot of things the government has done.   But I don't think they are blatantly lying about much - except maybe Walensky claiming masks reduce cases by 80%. 

Curious...what are some of the biggest things that you think they are lying about?

So, I don't know how to post links at this site anymore; I've been away too long.

Today, FOIA diligence has the CDC admitting that they have no records of anyone with natural immunity (antibodies) has ever transmitted the China Virus to another person.

What they are saying, basically, is that I'm immortal. Immoral? Whatever. And the injection is just a prank, bro.

Wut. Wut. Hump Day!!!!! :banana:

Everyone on this planet has to have had covid already as HIGHLY contagious as the original variant was on top of the OMG the DELTA is MUCH more contagious. So everyone is vaxed or naturally immune. Shove that mandate up your focking azz Biden 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I haven't agreed with a lot of things the government has done.   But I don't think they are blatantly lying about much - except maybe Walensky claiming masks reduce cases by 80%. 

Curious...what are some of the biggest things that you think they are lying about?

The death rate for one. It’s been BS from jump. With/from Covid.