Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

When childless lesbian radical Randi Weingarten says the masks can come off, then they can come off. She’s the single most important person in this country when it comes to our schools. Hasn’t set foot in a classroom in decades. Completely focked up the NYC Public schools and got promoted. Made sure the pedophile teachers still got paid for doing nothing. Still goes on today. Children first my ass. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

He knows that you know nothing about kids and covid, and that is enough to make you wrong. But the federal government doesn't know anything either and they are right.  :dunno:

I'm going to bet the government knows more about it than any of us jamokes on a fantasy football message board. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Michigan just hit the highest covid hospitalizations ever.

WTF is the vaccine doing? Sh1t don't work.

Been saying it from the get go. What is happening in MICH is that those with the jab juice & who wore masks are now getting covid since the juice quit working.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

All data in media is filtered through lenses. This isn't news. And again- her numbers are being presented in an ill informed manner. 

You have no idea what effects kids are dealing with internally from the virus. 

You have no fockin idea what this jab crap is doing to the bodies of people taking it. 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

2 years worth of covid running though the population.

Exactly. Mooney is a low IQ, brainwashed psychopath.

• Thanks 1

While the pfizer and moderna CEO bring out their well paid 'scientists', the truth is the latest BS strain is more infectious but much weaker. However they are trying to get the lower IQ population, some more "upgraded" juice.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/04b399e2-6145-3998-a0ff-b102806247bf/‘this-is-not-going-to-be.html

reality:

Looking good Germany. Keep up the bad work.

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There is more known about the effects of vaccines over time than the effects of the virus. 

Either way- vaccines have been a huge part of society for decades and were never an issue. They are now because people put more stock in "I heard a rumor" on social media

On the heels of your holier-than-thou perception of perception manifesto, you try to compare "vaccines" to this latest virus, ignoring the facts that (1) we have never had a vaccine like these mRNAs, and (2) we have had decades of experience with coronaviruses?  

Something about pots meeting glass houses comes to mind.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

This Mooney is the dumbest of the libtards.  I think he’s some college kid taking on line courses. 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

On the heels of your holier-than-thou perception of perception manifesto, you try to compare "vaccines" to this latest virus, ignoring the facts that (1) we have never had a vaccine like these mRNAs, and (2) we have had decades of experience with coronaviruses?  

Something about pots meeting glass houses comes to mind.  :thumbsup: 

I was trying to be nicer in discussing things with you today. I see that went nowhere with you.

I showed you real evidence of things. Not my fault you guys don't want to accept facts. You were the one who said "No vaccines" in schools. Where does that stop? There are some rumblings that some states want to roll back vaccine requirements- and not just COVID related ones. You in favor of that too? What diseases should we allow people to be infected with and not infected with?

Also, a "perception of a perception manifesto"? Gee- so sensitive when someone discusses how people's perceptions affect things. 

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm going to bet the government knows more about it than any of us jamokes on a fantasy football message board. 

I bet they don't.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

There is more known about the effects of vaccines over time than the effects of the virus. 

Either way- vaccines have been a huge part of society for decades and were never an issue. They are now because people put more stock in "I heard a rumor" on social media

Dude... Just stop because you are just typing garbage. Not all vaccines are the same and have different effects on the population just like viruses.

Then to follow up your garbage with a straight up lie that vaccines have never been an issue tells everyone what we already knew about you. 

Some vaccines have been harmful. Some vaccines have been pulled after learning of these ill effects.

You "heard a rumor" that all vaccines are safe and effective. Which is a lie.

It's pretty clear children should not get this vaccine that apparently doesn't work anyway.

There is more known about the effects of vaccines over time than the effects of the virus

What the?

Virus has been here for two years.  Vax for one.  Somehow we only know the effects of the virus which was only recently green lighted to give to kids.  You must really love vaccines.

First it was take the vaccine so you won't get covid.... wrong

Then it was take the vaccine to stop the spread... wrong

Then it was take the vaccine to lessen the effects... finally got one!

Now it's give it to the kids because we don't know what effects covid has?  First, the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covd, and two, we have no idea what effects the vaccine could have on kids, and third, we DO know the effects of covid on kids.  They show almost no effects.  

Is this retarded day?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I bet they don't.

As a government employee I can tell you for a fact we don't. Our only real power is being able to fine the sh1t out of a company if something doesn't work right. Otherwise we have to take their word.

That being said the vaccine manufacturers made sure to get that covered since they can't be sued.

There is less known about the effects of mRNA vaccines over time than the effects of the virus. 

Either way- vaccines have been a huge part of society for decades, except mRNA, and were never an issue. They are now because people put more stock in "I heard a rumor" on social media

Fixed this for you.  

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I showed you real evidence of things. Not my fault you guys don't want to accept facts. You were the one who said "No vaccines" in schools. Where does that stop? There are some rumblings that some states want to roll back vaccine requirements- and not just COVID related ones. You in favor of that too? What diseases should we allow people to be infected with and not infected with?

We really shouldn't force anyone to take a vaccine.  We should allow people to be infected with any disease if they naturally acquire it if they don't want a vaccine.  Why is this hard to understand.  

I don't think people should drink alcohol.  I don't think people should smoke.  I don't think people should smoke weed.  I don't think people should eat lots of fast food.  I don't think people should reject polio, measles, and mumps vaccines, but I believe all of these things should be legal to do.

Why do liberals (sorry independents :rolleyes: ) always want to tell everyone else what to do?

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude... Just stop because you are just typing garbage. Not all vaccines are the same and have different effects on the population just like viruses.

Then to follow up your garbage with a straight up lie that vaccines have never been an issue tells everyone what we already knew about you. 

Some vaccines have been harmful. Some vaccines have been pulled after learning of these ill effects.

You "heard a rumor" that all vaccines are safe and effective. Which is a lie.

It's pretty clear children should not get this vaccine that apparently doesn't work anyway.

Vaccines have never been an issue where people tried to rally against them for schools like this. No one is leading a charge against the Measles vaccine. This vaccine has been politically driven by both sides and people are being led into fighting against it. The COVID vaccine was pulled once for a few days when they thought there was an issue and then they determined there was no issue and brought it back. 

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

Virus has been here for two years.  Vax for one.  Somehow we only know the effects of the virus which was only recently green lighted to give to kids.  You must really love vaccines.

First it was take the vaccine so you won't get covid.... wrong

Then it was take the vaccine to stop the spread... wrong

Then it was take the vaccine to lessen the effects... finally got one!

No legitimate person said you won't get COVID if you get the vaccine. That is a dumb right wing talking point.

Vaccine does help reduce spread

And yes vaccines lessen effects. 

Science seems pretty clear on this. But I suppose we can continue to pretend it isn't

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think people should drink alcohol.  I don't think people should smoke.  I don't think people should smoke weeds.  I don't think people should eat lots of fast food.  I don't think people should reject polio, measles, and mumps vaccines, but I believe all of these things should be legal to do.

Why do liberals (sorry independents :rolleyes: ) always want to tell everyone else what to do?

Why do posters here have to label everyone? Again- just cause someone isn't lock step with you does not mean they are the Liberal boogeyman you guys are so terrified of.

I don't care if people drink. I don't care if people smoke. I don't care if people smoke weed. I don't care if people eat fast food. I do think vaccines are a public health issue in trying to prevent spread of infectious diseases. I suppose if alcoholism was a communicable disease I would think differently. 

But someone eating a lot of fast food is a personal decision that just affects them. A person deciding to not get a vaccine- for whatever reason- is making a decision that can affect more than just them. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Vaccines have never been an issue where people tried to rally against them for schools like this. No one is leading a charge against the Measles vaccine. This vaccine has been politically driven by both sides and people are being led into fighting against it. The COVID vaccine was pulled once for a few days when they thought there was an issue and then they determined there was no issue and brought it back. 

Maybe they should have...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/health/eua-coronavirus-vaccine-history/index.html

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Sean and Tim have to be lovers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No legitimate person said you won't get COVID if you get the vaccine. That is a dumb right wing talking point.

Vaccine does help reduce spread

And yes vaccines lessen effects. 

Science seems pretty clear on this. But I suppose we can continue to pretend it isn't

Why do posters here have to label everyone? Again- just cause someone isn't lock step with you does not mean they are the Liberal boogeyman you guys are so terrified of.

I don't care if people drink. I don't care if people smoke. I don't care if people smoke weed. I don't care if people eat fast food. I do think vaccines are a public health issue in trying to prevent spread of infectious diseases. I suppose if alcoholism was a communicable disease I would think differently. 

But someone eating a lot of fast food is a personal decision that just affects them. A person deciding to not get a vaccine- for whatever reason- is making a decision that can affect more than just them. 

Every decision a person makes affecting their health in a negative way causes a draw on resources that are everyone's job to replenish.  It DOES have an affect on me.  It has an affect on every tax payer and every person that buys health insurance.  Therefore, by your logic, we should be dictating these behaviors as well.

I'm labeling you a liberal because everything you say is from the blue-team playbook. I don't care what you call yourself.  If everyhting you say and do is blue team.  You're on the blue team.

And yes, people did say the vaccine would provide immunity to covid.  That's the definition of a vaccine for one thing.  And, no people didn't say "reduce the spread" they said "stop the spread" I know because I was lectured to get the vaccine because it was going to "stop the spread" of COVID.  And there was a two month stretch where clean-bloods were blamed for the spread of COVID before people pulled their heads out of their asses.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I have no idea what effects kids are dealing with internally from the vaccine.

Fixed, again.

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

posted plenty of studies that discuss masks and their effectiveness. The one study even mentions that the reason there is not a lot of data about effectiveness before COVID is because there was nothing to really study.  

Do you really believe that there was "nothing really to study" pre-covid?  

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

As a government employee I can tell you for a fact we don't. Our only real power is being able to fine the sh1t out of a company if something doesn't work right. Otherwise we have to take their word.

That being said the vaccine manufacturers made sure to get that covered since they can't be sued.

Yeah, I know plenty of politicians... including Jeff Van Drew and I can guarantee you 100% he has no idea what's going on.  He's just listening to Fauci and Big Pharma (whom everyone complains about), and just do what these guys say.  To think the politicians have any real knowledge that we don't is quite laughable.

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Here is what schools come down to: We learned in the spring of 2020 and in the school year of 2021 that online learning does not really work for a vast majority of kids. Some kids excel but they need to be super motivated and self-starting and far too many kids are not like that. Also, many people who were fake concerned about things were saying stuff like "Kids are suffering socially and mentally and depression and suicide numbers are skyrocketing." I say fake concerned because those things have been major problems for a while and are still problems yet no one seems to care all that much anymore. 

So the choices are: We leave kids unmasked, and COVID cases spread in schools and we end up probably being shut down for a long period of time again or kids mask up and we stay in person.

So what do you value more? Me personally- I'd rather wear a mask until I retire if it means kids will be in person learning. 

I actually agree with much of this.  Personally, I applaude you for strongly taking the side to keep kids in school.  Many teachers want no part of it. Portland OR union is pushing for only 4 days a week. We were lucky to have someone here with our kids during virtual learning, so we were alot better off than many.  I think there probably is a spike in mental health issues, but I bet it's more from family life disruption than actually not being in school.  Many families literally depend on schools being open so they can go to work.  Virtual learning put a big hit on family life in general.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Do you really believe that there was "nothing really to study" pre-covid?  

I'm just quoting the one article where they basically said there was not a ton known about mask effectiveness before COVID because there was no reason to fully study it. This is a disease that they've determined is primarily airborne so they have more research into masks now. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Every decision a person makes affecting their health in a negative way causes a draw on resources that are everyone's job to replenish.  It DOES have an affect on me.  It has an affect on every tax payer and every person that buys health insurance.  Therefore, by your logic, we should be dictating these behaviors as well.

I'm labeling you a liberal because everything you say is from the blue-team playbook. I don't care what you call yourself.  If everyhting you say and do is blue team.  You're on the blue team.

And yes, people did say the vaccine would provide immunity to covid.  That's the definition of a vaccine for one thing.  And, no people didn't say "reduce the spread" they said "stop the spread" I know because I was lectured to get the vaccine because it was going to "stop the spread" of COVID.  And there was a two month stretch where clean-bloods were blamed for the spread of COVID before people pulled their heads out of their asses.

1.) You are drawing some faulty logic lines between things.

2.) It really doesn't matter me what box you try to sketch me in. I know what I am. I know how I vote. I'm not a liberal. I'm a centrist at most.

3.) What legitimate person said "vaccine would prevent you from getting COVID"? Show me the quote. 

51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I actually agree with much of this.  Personally, I applaude you for strongly taking the side to keep kids in school.  Many teachers want no part of it. Portland OR union is pushing for only 4 days a week. We were lucky to have someone here with our kids during virtual learning, so we were alot better off than many.  I think there probably is a spike in mental health issues, but I bet it's more from family life disruption than actually not being in school.  Many families literally depend on schools being open so they can go to work.  Virtual learning put a big hit on family life in general.  

I recognize part of my role as a teacher is to be a babysitter (regardless of how I feel personally about doing it). I understand the importance of schools being open and want them to stay open. If masks are how that happens for this year then so be it. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm just quoting the one article where they basically said there was not a ton known about mask effectiveness before COVID because there was no reason to fully study it. This is a disease that they've determined is primarily airborne so they have more research into masks now. 

3.) What legitimate person said "vaccine would prevent you from getting COVID"? Show me the quote. 

1) I put no weight in any study that was not done pre-covid.  That includes research for AND against masks.  There's nothing specific about Covid itself that's not present in numerous other airborne viruses that has not been studied along with efficacy of masks.  I don't have a bunch of letters behind my name, but I have administered respiratory protection programs and I know the OSHA CFR for respiratory protection pretty well. There's just way to many variables( wearer discipline, mask construction, mask material etc) to make a statement that "mask mandates work". There's been spikes and dips with and without "masks". I think the whole mask thing is more of "we have to do something" than anything else.

3) Is Biden legitimate?  If not, I won't waste time digging up the video where he explicitly says you won't get Covid if you get vaxxed.  

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm just quoting the one article where they basically said there was not a ton known about mask effectiveness before COVID because there was no reason to fully study it. 

And you believed that lie too. There have been hundreds of studies done. Ive posted a dozen of them in this thread. The conclusion of them all was even when worn by trained medical professionals masks did not stop the spread of viruses like influenza.

Your problem is you read some garbage and instead of taking it with a grain of salt and doing your own research you regurgitate it and look foolish.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've seen some of the people here. Yes- I am the only one who can properly interpret things after seeing how they process things. But hey- you all are free to do your own research and assess validity of news items legitimately. 

But yeah- it's easier to just stay in your bubble like so many here. 

I'm also free to tell you to shut the fock up and go back to football gheys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It was easier to find than I thought.  Pretty strong claim from the POTUS.

This is one of 100s if not 1000s of lies about this virus and the jab juice that only true idiots beleive and agree with what our govt says, what fauci says, what the CDC says. The jab juice is a miserable failure as I have been stating since the day it was pimped out.

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've seen some of the people here. Yes- I am the only one who can properly interpret things after seeing how they process things. But hey- you all are free to do your own research and assess validity of news items legitimately. 

But yeah- it's easier to just stay in your bubble like so many here. 

“I AM THE ONLY ONE [ HERE  ] WHO CAN PROPERLY INTERPRET THINGS”

stop feeding this liberal bot.  He is just another rusty. 
1.  Looks down on everyone else

2. He is not here to engage in conversation. He is here to attack, attack, attack.  Bringing up issues with the dems is basically ignored.  

3. guilt trips. 

if you want, i can have someone write a bot script to give you programmed responses that are likely more intelligent than sean mooney or rusty.  This guy is a waste of internet. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

And you believed that lie too. There have been hundreds of studies done. Ive posted a dozen of them in this thread. The conclusion of them all was even when worn by trained medical professionals masks did not stop the spread of viruses like influenza.

Your problem is you read some garbage and instead of taking it with a grain of salt and doing your own research you regurgitate it and look foolish.

The issue wasn't "stop" it was "slow." And the articles I posted were not garbage just because you disagree with them. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

1) I put no weight in any study that was not done pre-covid.  That includes research for AND against masks.  There's nothing specific about Covid itself that's not present in numerous other airborne viruses that has not been studied along with efficacy of masks.  I don't have a bunch of letters behind my name, but I have administered respiratory protection programs and I know the OSHA CFR for respiratory protection pretty well. There's just way to many variables( wearer discipline, mask construction, mask material etc) to make a statement that "mask mandates work". There's been spikes and dips with and without "masks". I think the whole mask thing is more of "we have to do something" than anything else.

3) Is Biden legitimate?  If not, I won't waste time digging up the video where he explicitly says you won't get Covid if you get vaxxed.  

Masks slow spread. They don't stop it. Yes viruses can still spread as nothing is 100% foolproof. 

Biden isn't a doctor or scientist and I put very little stock in things politicians say trying to give red meat to people they want to vote for them. 

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

“I AM THE ONLY ONE [ HERE  ] WHO CAN PROPERLY INTERPRET THINGS”

stop feeding this liberal bot.  He is just another rusty. 
1.  Looks down on everyone else

2. He is not here to engage in conversation. He is here to attack, attack, attack.  Bringing up issues with the dems is basically ignored.  

3. guilt trips. 

if you want, i can have someone write a bot script to give you programmed responses that are likely more intelligent than sean mooney or rusty.  This guy is a waste of internet. 

I'd be angry too if I were as unintelligent as you. There are plenty of people here I don't look down on- even some I disagree with. But you- yeah- you're a dummy. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The issue wasn't "stop" it was "slow." And the articles I posted were not garbage just because you disagree with them. 

They are garbage because it's straight-up lies.

• Like 1

Masks slow spread. They don't stop it. Yes viruses can still spread as nothing is 100% foolproof. 

Biden isn't a doctor or scientist and I put very little stock in things politicians say trying to give red meat to people they want to vote for them. 

I'd be angry too if I were as unintelligent as you. There are plenty of people here I don't look down on- even some I disagree with. But you- yeah- you're a dummy. 

All your articles are littered with words like "could" "possibly" "potentially" and a host of other verbiage that doesnt support anything. And these studies LOVE to slide in the ol' "multi-layer" phrase but never mention it in the title. I mean seriously, the CDC study cites fuking interviews with 67 customers from a hairdresser? Didnt you just knock someone for not understanding sample size??? And in the Bangladesh study,, they were basically wearing N95s and the study also found that social distancing wasnt comprimised even though they were wearing masks. Like I said, any study post-covid is anecdotal at best.  I can't believe the board's foremost interpreter of data falls for this garbage.  You got any studies with actual control groups? Ironically, the CDC paper actually knocks the 2015 study that was critical of surgical masks because that study had no control group.  How rich.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

This is one of 100s if not 1000s of lies about this virus and the jab juice that only true idiots beleive and agree with what our govt says, what fauci says, what the CDC says. The jab juice is a miserable failure as I have been stating since the day it was pimped out.

What's weird is liberals like Sean seem to purge it from their memory and just start fully defending the next piece of misinformation.

I wonder if the vaccine makers themselves who claimed the vaccine was 95%+ effective at preventing infection are good enough sources.

Are we living in bizarro world?

I don’t know why teachers have any say in how the schools operate during this pandemic. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know why teachers have any say in how the schools operate during this pandemic. 

Thank you again for Friday’s rich discussion about forthcoming CDC guidance and to your openness to the suggestions made by our president, Randi Weingarten, and the AFT,” Trautner wrote on Feb. 1. “We are hopeful that lines of communication will remain open, and that we can serve as a true thought partner as you continue the important work towards safe reopening of schools.” Trautner then offered “suggested language” regarding accommodations for “high-risk individuals.”

The next week, Weingarten and Walensky had a second conversation, the contents of which are unknown. And on Feb. 11, just before the guidance was issued, Trautner sent an email to Walensky and other CDC officials complaining that the guidance didn’t contain “provisions providing for when schools should close.” She added — with no intended irony — “We really want to lend our efforts to helping restore faith in the CDC.