Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Gee look at this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-chinese-scientist-concedes-that-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-wuhan-lab-181714446.html

Weren't even allowed to SUGGEST it on youtube, twitter facebook.   Permanent ban for trying to offer up another narrative.  Amazing.  it really really is amazing the lengths the democrats and liberals took to try and make sure Trump WASNT right.   What a world man

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gee look at this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-chinese-scientist-concedes-that-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-wuhan-lab-181714446.html

Weren't even allowed to SUGGEST it on youtube, twitter facebook.   Permanent ban for trying to offer up another narrative.  Amazing.  it really really is amazing the lengths the democrats and liberals took to try and make sure Trump WASNT right.   What a world man

That's why I believe zero out of the msm and our current govt 'leaders'. All they do is lie to push their psycho agenda. 

Covid - bad virus that weakened as all do (that's science) over time to become a nothingburger to all healthy people. They scammed the people with a toxic deah jab.

'Global Warming' - failed to gain traction. Ok les call it  'Climate Change' - failing. Ok Lerch kerry is now calling it  'Climate Crisis' 

It appears that AU has found out that garlic of all things kills covid. Guess it will be banned soon.

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

I sure hope you are fully boosted so we can get rid of you soon, tardboy.

I sad this is gonna wreck people's immune systems a log time ago. Yeah, once again, I was right.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-20-covid-vaccination-four-injections-collapse-immune-system.html

“Imagine the profits the medical and big pharma industries are going to rake in when everyone has a disease or cancer,” wrote another.

I gotta admit lod001, I think you're really onto something here.  Covid was all just a big grift, big pharma and the govt conspiracy to steal from us and then kill us.  I really wish I never took the jab.

Since you are a clean blood, you should probably sign up this new site, 4thepure, created by Michael Flynn.   It's a bargain at $2500, and it allows you to date other unvaxed women, and even share bodily fluids.

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/27/former-adviser-linked-to-dating-site-for-anti-vaxxers-called-4thepure/

It's too late for me, I already got scammed by big pharma, but this is a great opportunity for those that were smart enough to see through the grift like yourself.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I gotta admit lod001, I think you're really onto something here.  Covid was all just a big grift, big pharma and the govt conspiracy to steal from us and then kill us.  I really wish I never took the jab.

Since you are a clean blood, you should probably sign up this new site, 4thepure, created by Michael Flynn.   It's a bargain at $2500, and it allows you to date other unvaxed women, and even share bodily fluids.

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/27/former-adviser-linked-to-dating-site-for-anti-vaxxers-called-4thepure/

It's too late for me, I already got scammed by big pharma, but this is a great opportunity for those that were smart enough to see through the grift like yourself.

You're reading a site called "Salon' for covid news?

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

That's why I believe zero out of the msm and our current govt 'leaders'. All they do is lie to push their psycho agenda. 

Covid - bad virus that weakened as all do (that's science) over time to become a nothingburger to all healthy people. They scammed the people with a toxic deah jab.

'Global Warming' - failed to gain traction. Ok les call it  'Climate Change' - failing. Ok Lerch kerry is now calling it  'Climate Crisis' 

It appears that AU has found out that garlic of all things kills covid. Guess it will be banned soon.

Garlic cures Covid…call me skeptical 😂😂

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well, you are sickly in general. Nothing helps you. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Well, you are sickly in general. Nothing helps you. :dunno:

I’m a prime specimen! You are racing out to buy some garlic probably 😂

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m a prime specimen! You are racing out to buy some garlic probably 😂

😆

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

That old man could run circles around Peefoam. You can’t even fit in your Hobbit suit any more, have to order a new one before the next convention. Don’t delay!

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That old man could run circles around Peefoam. You can’t even fit in your Hobbit suit any more, have to order a new one before the next convention. Don’t delay!

😆

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Trust the science

Unreal, only ever about power.

Doesn't matter, you'll still have people defending this.

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The Wine Coolers are hitting Seafoam hard tonight!!

Well, actually some Blanton's bourbon but no falling down that I can remember. :dunno:

On 6/2/2023 at 9:20 PM, thegeneral said:

Skeptical as well but it was interesting that I mentioned that to a guy at work who took 3 jabs and he actually said 'i believe that, its got blah blah blah in it.

So I google "garlic as a medicine".  Hmmm.

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Skeptical as well but it was interesting that I mentioned that to a guy at work who took 3 jabs and he actually said 'i believe that, its got blah blah blah in it.

So I google "garlic as a medicine".  Hmmm.

I googled this garlic Covid thing and I believe the study was sponsored by the Australian Garlic Growers Association or something (no joke).

Don’t mess with Big Garlic!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I googled this garlic Covid thing and I believe the study was sponsored by the Australian Garlic Growers Association or something (no joke).

Don’t mess with Big Garlic!

As opposed to the Covid jab studies sponsored by the Covid jab developers 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

As opposed to the Covid jab studies sponsored by the Covid jab developers 

And the hundreds of millions of people who have taken them.

Im sure garlic would have been just as effective 😀

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

And the hundreds of millions of people who have taken them.

Im sure garlic would have been just as effective 😀

Absolutely could not be less effective than the completely ineffective pfizer/moderna failures. Its impossible to be less effective since garlic won't kill you like the jabs are killing people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

🤣 idiot hasn't figured out the clots in his body are from the jab, not the virus. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup.

Well Faucci paid them to do it, so the US isn't motivated to do anything.

My dad has peripheral neuropathy on one side of his jaw that started the day after he got a 2nd Covid booster (which was quite a while ago).  He's had this annoying sensation come and go multiple times per day every day since then.  He's never had any issue like this before that shot in his entire life.  I looked up and downloaded an entire spreadsheet showing real reported covid vaccine side effects people experience, they were numerous and encompassed many different issues, including several with my dad's issue.  I told him not to get booster shots, but he got it when my mom did.  They're both Republicans who voted for Trump but got caught believing in this "vaccine". 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9128783/#:~:text=In an observational study%2C we,orthostasis%2C heat intolerance and palpitations.

On 6/12/2023 at 3:15 PM, Casual Observer said:

Where is Tim Hack?  Did his contract expire?

There was actually a story recently about how Bill Gates stopped funding pro-vaccine AI bots that posted on social media sites. 

40 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

There was actually a story recently about how Bill Gates stopped funding pro-vaccine AI bots that posted on social media sites. 

I was hoping myocarditis kicked his dumb ass for his jab stupidity.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I just tested positive for the 3rd time since this crap started. No shots I was sick for a day. 

Why do you still test?

42 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Why do you still test?

My wife made me because we’re going on a trip today and I was curious if it was Covid again. 

Rogan trying to broker a debate on his show between Peter Hotez and RFK jr.  He’s not gonna bite.