Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you miss that they hit their peak of covid deaths during the whole pandemic on May 22nd?

Nope and also didn't miss their covid rates going up and deaths going down. Did you? 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

😂  For timtard. This is local news in MASS. since he likes to blabber that I'm pulling info from fringe sites.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/more-than-5100-breakthrough-covid-cases-reported-in-mass-at-least-80-have-died/2435719/

1500 cases among the VACCINATED. 80 DEAD. That's D-E-A-D. The crapola didn't help them AT ALL. If you are a fatties or have multiple comorbidities, you are probably gonna die from this.

I told you this vax sh1t doesn't work and can kill you. VAERS now over 10000 reported dead from the vax. VAERS is historically only 1% of reported cases. You do the math.

But hey, it's preventing severe disease...if you don't die. 🤣 , that's the BS they have to pimp since they cannot claim it prevents covid anymore.

Soon they will not allow reports of any 'vaxxed' deaths. Wait for it.

Nope. They pimp it as a vaccine but by definition it is not.

Since 2/1, there have been 3,426 with covid deaths in MA (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/).  80 is just 2% of those, and that's accounting for the fact that the old and the fatties are more likely to have had the vaccine.

Yes, there will still be some vaccinated people that die of covid.   But the data is showing that the vaccine greatly reduces serious disease and death.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Nope and also didn't miss their covid rates going up and deaths going down. Did you? 

LOL their current cases have only been going up for 2 weeks at most.   In addition, they have picked up the pace on vaccines and are now at over 35% of people that have received at least one dose.  So if the deaths don't go up (which they still might) or don't go up as much as they did in May it will very likely be due to the vaccines.

Back in May, just 2 months ago, they hit their high mark for daily deaths for the entire pandemic.   The % of people that had received at least one vaccine dose at that point?  6% (and was only 2.6% on May 1st).

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL their current cases have only been going up for 2 weeks at most.   In addition, they have picked up the pace on vaccines and are now at over 35% of people that have received at least one dose.  So if the deaths don't go up (which they still might) or don't go up as much as they did in May it will very likely be due to the vaccines.

Back in May, just 2 months ago, they hit their high mark for daily deaths for the entire pandemic.   The % of people that had received at least one vaccine dose at that point?  6% (and was only 2.6% on May 1st).

Fact remains that cases are going up and deaths are going down.. And you used them as an example of the opposite.  You were wrong for about the 1000th time in this thread and the hair splitting is starting.  As usual.

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fact remains that cases are going up and deaths are going down.. And you used them as an example of the opposite.  You were wrong for about the 1000th time in this thread and the hair splitting is starting.  As usual.

Actually deaths aren’t going down, wrong again Timmy.  Their most recent 7 day average daily deaths are up.  Most likely they will continue to see a rise in deaths over the next couple weeks, just not to the same level as they saw in May thanks to their vaccination push.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actually deaths aren’t going down, wrong again Timmy.  Their most recent 7 day average daily deaths are up.  Most likely they will continue to see a rise in deaths over the next couple weeks, just not to the same level as they saw in May thanks to their vaccination push.

:lol:    But your other graph only went to July 15 and didn't show that did it. 

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn...seems like alot of trouble to keep the secret that it came from a bat

Bat Lives Matter!!!!  Declassifying stuff could lead to increases in anti-bat hate crimes. :nono:

40 border agents in the Texas sector have tested positive for Corona. Gee, I wonder why? Nice work libtards. Stfu about anything you have to say about masks and vaccines as long as our border remains open. 

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:    But your other graph only went to July 15 and didn't show that did it. 

The other charts didn’t have Japan on them dummy. 

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

😂  For timtard. This is local news in MASS. since he likes to blabber that I'm pulling info from fringe sites.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/more-than-5100-breakthrough-covid-cases-reported-in-mass-at-least-80-have-died/2435719/

1500 cases among the VACCINATED. 80 DEAD. That's D-E-A-D. The crapola didn't help them AT ALL. If you are a fatties or have multiple comorbidities, you are probably gonna die from this.

But hey, it's preventing severe disease...if you don't die. 🤣 , that's the BS they have to pimp since they cannot claim it prevents covid anymore.

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The other charts didn’t have Japan on them dummy. 

Then why did you lie about their numbers?

If you need to turn in a note to your people that you did a good job today, I can send a pm. Lemme know.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Honest question:  how does one calculate “vaccine effectiveness”?  I’m not saying they are wrong, I just don’t know what the number really means.  TIA.  :cheers: 

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Then why did you lie about their numbers?

If you need to turn in a note to your people that you did a good job today, I can send a pm. Lemme know.

I never lied about their numbers, I stated they recently hit their peak of deaths during the entire pandemic.  Which they did just 2 months ago.

You were questioning the charts I posted, with the asinine claim that all the countries seeing rising deaths were 3rd world countries and I guess through magical spirits, were able to hold off covid for the first year and a half.   So I brought up Japan as an example of a non-3rd world country that had a low vaccination rate (which is now improving) and also saw a spike in deaths.

Technically there were only 10 countries on the chart.  2 of them (UK and Portugal) were used as the examples of countries with high vaccination rates.   That leaves 8.   I'm not a geography expert but I'm pretty sure Russia and Malaysia at least and maybe Indonesia and Georgia aren't 3rd world countries anyway.

46 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

GB the U.K. and them getting truth out there based on real data. Not botcucks littering the internet with bullsh1t here in the US.

Did you read the tweet?  "The data from this VA study of 2-dose vaccine effectiveness is fully replicated for the Delta variant and mRNA vaccines from @PHE_UK, Israel..."

The "real data" from the UK, Israel, etc. shows that it works to prevent hospitalization and death to the tune of 90%+ effectiveness. But it's just not as effective at preventing cases of Delta.

You clearly don't understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated and are pretending you do.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you read the tweet?  "The data from this VA study of 2-dose vaccine effectiveness is fully replicated for the Delta variant and mRNA vaccines from @PHE_UK, Israel..."

The "real data" from the UK, Israel, etc. shows that it works to prevent hospitalization and death to the tune of 90%+ effectiveness. But it's just not as effective at preventing cases of Delta.

You clearly don't understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated and are pretending you do.

Did you read my link?

From that link:  "with two shots, Pfizer's and AstraZeneca's vaccines were 88% and 67% effective, respectively."

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lambda is here 😆 I just got a Instagram update

Is that the sorority for fat girls? Where was it found, Fishtown? 

39 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Did you read my link?

From that link:  "with two shots, Pfizer's and AstraZeneca's vaccines were 88% and 67% effective, respectively."

Sorry no I saw that it was right after jerry’s post and thought it was an article about calculating vaccine effectiveness.

So basically, Timmy quoted you and claimed the article said the exact opposite of what he was claiming?  Man, he’s on a roll these last few days.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that the sorority for fat girls? Where was it found, Fishtown? 

Yep yahoo said it’s 1gazillion time more transmittable but survival rate is 10000%

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Honest question:  how does one calculate “vaccine effectiveness”?  I’m not saying they are wrong, I just don’t know what the number really means.  TIA.  :cheers: 

Here's a pretty good article explaining it - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/13/learning/what-does-95-effective-mean-teaching-the-math-of-vaccine-efficacy.html

In the posts below I did some of the math for the UK data, except that we don't know the exact % of 50+ people vaccinated so I did a few different versions.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, TimHauck said:

But it’s not a fact because you’re missing a key piece of the data: the % of 50+ that are vaccinated.   

82.5% of all adults in the U.K. have received at least 1 shot - https://www.gov.uk/government/news/3-in-5-uk-adults-receive-both-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine

So the % of 50+ fully vaccinated is likely more like 80%, probably more.

In which case, while the vaccine may not be “95% effective” against the Delta variant, it’s still preventing infections, hospitalizations and deaths (I’m also not sure what the distribution of each vaccine is in the U.K.)

Among 50+, if we assume 80% are vaccinated and the population is 1,000 people (it doesn’t matter what the denominator is for this calculation):

38 unvaccinated deaths / 200 people = 19% (and this is overstating the number of people in this group since it’s not accounting for those that have received 2 dose)

71 fully vaccinated deaths / 800 people = 8.875%

19% - 8.875% = 10.125%

10.125% / 19% = 53.3% effective

If 85% of 50+ are vaccinated:

38 unvaccinated deaths / 150 people = 25.3%

71 fully vaccinated deaths / 850 people =  8.35%

25.3% - 8.35% = 16.95%

16.95% / 25.3% = 67% effective

If 90% of 50+ are fully vaccinated:

38 unvaccinated deaths / 100 people = 38%

71 fully vaccinated deaths / 900 people = 7.9%

38% - 7.9% = 30.1%

30.1% / 38% = 79.2% effective 

On 6/29/2021 at 9:37 PM, TimHauck said:

Well hot damn, just saw this saying 95% of the 50+ in England had been vaccinated...in April.  I know England isn’t all of the UK but I think it’s safe to assume the U.K. is at 95% 2 months later - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56849874

So updating the math:

38 unvaccinated deaths / 50 people = 76%

71 vaccinated deaths / 950 people =  7.5%

76% - 7.5% = 68.5%

68.5% / 76% = 90% effective

Thanks for playing though Timmy

Even using lod's data of "80 vaccinated deaths in Massachussetts":

Since 3/1 there have been 1,888 total with covid deaths and let's stick with the 80 being fully vaccinated (even though some of those 80 likely occurred before 3/1)

If I take the daily average of % fully vaccinated in that time, it's 40% (Source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/us-covid-share-fully-vaccinated?country=~Massachusetts)

So 1,808 not fully vaccinated deaths / 6000 = 30.1%

80 fully vaccinated deaths / 4000 = 2%

30.1% - 2% = 28.1%

28.1% / 30.1% = 93.4% effective at preventing death

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here's a pretty good article explaining it - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/13/learning/what-does-95-effective-mean-teaching-the-math-of-vaccine-efficacy.html

In the posts below I did some of the math for the UK data, except that we don't know the exact % of 50+ people vaccinated so I did a few different versions.

Since 3/1 there have been 1,888 total with covid deaths and let's stick with the 80 being fully vaccinated (even though some of those 80 likely occurred before 3/1)

If I take the daily average of % fully vaccinated in that time, it's 40% (Source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/us-covid-share-fully-vaccinated?country=~Massachusetts)

30.1% - 2% = 28.1%

Yeah, but, how many.black people were killed by cops? That's the only stat that needs advertising.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, but, how many.black people were killed by cops? That's the only stat that needs advertising.

9 or less each year.

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Since 2/1, there have been 3,426 with covid deaths in MA (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/).  80 is just 2% of those, and that's accounting for the fact that the old and the fatties are more likely to have had the vaccine.

Yes, there will still be some vaccinated people that die of covid.   But the data is showing that the vaccine greatly reduces serious disease and death.

🤣🤣🤣 Straight outta fauci and the media's playbook & lying mouths. I love how the narrative continually changes. It's a vaccine. Oh its 95% effective in PREVENTING covid. Oh, ya need a booster shot. Oh we mean that it will lessen your symptoms. You're like a carp with a hook in its mouth, getting reeled in. 

THERE is ZERO proof of this BS. The 'data' doesn't show jackshit. You haven't figured out that the 'data' you see from these liars is manipulated to fit their BS then it has to change when it blows up in their faces....like "it's 95% effective"...like "all you need is 2 shots"....like 'its to lessen the symptoms', which they made up when the original BS blew up in their faces.

Go talk to the woman who got double vaxxed that sings the star spangled banner at Amelia Arena, about how it's lessened her symptoms. Oh, she's in the hospital, ya can't. Boy, sure lessened her symptoms. She's fighting to stay alive right now.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/lightning/2021/07/22/lightning-anthem-singer-sonya-bryson-kirksey-hospitalized-with-coronavirus-report/

Here's another nugget for ya. CNN. BUSTED!!!! 🤣

The idiot-in-chief doesn't even know what is going on. 

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sad but it's obvious why he's saying this. He's a politician. He's gonna be running for president. He will not lose votes saying this. He would he he spoke the truth.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

30.1% - 2% = 28.1%

Biden says you won't get covid if you are vaxxed.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Sad but it's obvious why he's saying this. He's a politician. He's gonna be running for president. He will not lose votes saying this. He would he he spoke the truth.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Thank you Trump!  :pointstosky:

Agreed!

Edited by TimHauck

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Biden says you won't get covid if you are vaxxed.

More goalpost moving.

FACT: The vaccine prevents serious disease and death to the tune of 90%+.  It prevents infection too, just slightly less against Delta than Alpha (still ~65%-90%).

GC: “BUT BUT BIDEN SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET COVID IF I HAD THE VAXX!  LIAR!”

It’s going to be people like you’s fault if many schools are remote this year.  Which is looking more likely especially if it’s true that covid hospitalizations in kids are rising.  I’m not even saying we need to vaccinate the kids.  If more adults had the vaccine, there’d be less chance of the kids getting it in the first place.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Straight outta fauci and the media's playbook & lying mouths. I love how the narrative continually changes. It's a vaccine. Oh its 95% effective in PREVENTING covid. Oh, ya need a booster shot. Oh we mean that it will lessen your symptoms. You're like a carp with a hook in its mouth, getting reeled in. 

THERE is ZERO proof of this BS. The 'data' doesn't show jackshit. You haven't figured out that the 'data' you see from these liars is manipulated to fit their BS then it has to change when it blows up in their faces....like "it's 95% effective"...like "all you need is 2 shots"....like 'its to lessen the symptoms', which they made up when the original BS blew up in their faces.

Go talk to the woman who got double vaxxed that sings the star spangled banner at Amelia Arena, about how it's lessened her symptoms. Oh, she's in the hospital, ya can't. Boy, sure lessened her symptoms. She's fighting to stay alive right now.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/lightning/2021/07/22/lightning-anthem-singer-sonya-bryson-kirksey-hospitalized-with-coronavirus-report/

Here's another nugget for ya. CNN. BUSTED!!!! 🤣

The idiot-in-chief doesn't even know what is going on. 

Literally the same data from places like the U.K., Israel and Massachusetts that guys like you, Timmy and Reality are claiming shows the vaccine doesn’t work, actually shows that it works.

So clearly you trust the data.  You just don’t understand it.

• Thanks 1

A miserable failure. Everyone just needs to get this bug and if you are too fat and/or a physical mess, well, ...bye. Natural immunity works. This sh1t doesn't.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

More goalpost moving.

FACT: The vaccine prevents serious disease and death to the tune of 90%+.

And what was the fatality rate prior to vaccines?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

The 90%+ is referring to vaccine efficacy, not fatality rate.

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Didn't you read all that math?  The vaccine has cured death by 93%.  :lol:

Of course that is based on the total assumption that "breakthrough cases" are NOT, "deaths from the vaccine".  No science on that yet, but botcuck will be here shortly to spout the party line on it. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

The 90%+ is referring to vaccine efficacy, not fatality rate.

The only reason to get the vaccine is to prevent death or hospitalization. So what are the rates pre and post vaccine?