Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Link for the miscarriage claim? 

www.CDC.scam

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is dumb and it's not even the right argument.   Yes you "can" still get it and you "can" still spread it, but both of those things are far less likely if you've been vaccinated.

But IMO possibly spreading it to a family member or something isn't really the reason it's "selfish" (using his words).   If we reach herd immunity (through both vaccination + prior infection), then the overall incidence will be lower and give the virus less chance to spread in general.

Speaking of herd immunity, it will be interesting to see if the "we reached herd immunity months ago!" claim continues if we see an increase in cases like some of these other countries, even though they are seeing minimal increase in deaths which would likely be the result here too.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

🤡

We will never agree.

I know 4 people that are now dead after getting the "vaccine", and I'm not happy.  They were perfectly healthy prior.

I know no one yet that got the Chineses BioWeapon infection that I am familiar with.

The government lies, the media lies. We need to publicize the risks. Citizens are not getting an accurate story of the risks. The adverse effects from the vaccine from the corrupt CDC website are telling us 10,000 Americans are dead, and nobody is reporting it, what the fock? How much are they hiding.  Not to mention all the adverse effects.

Thank God in Philly we can finally walk into most stores without masks., which are useless at best. The signs say, "we strongly recommend...blah...blah...blah..." I'll stuff a mask into store owner's d1ckhole when it's attached to a machete.

• Haha 1

Such a complete clusterfuck.

Moderna launches clinical trial testing whether its COVID-19 vaccine leads to miscarriages or stillbirths in pregnant women or birth defects in newborns despite thousands of mothers-to-be receiving the shot

4 hours ago, phillybear said:

We will never agree.

I know 4 people that are now dead after getting the "vaccine", and I'm not happy.  They were perfectly healthy prior.

No one yet that got the Chineses BioWeapon infection.

The government lies, the media lies. We need to publicize the risks. Citizens are not getting an accurate story of the risks. The adverse effects from the vaccine from the corrupt CDC website are telling us 10,000 Americans are dead, and nobody is reporting it, what the fock? How much are they hiding.  Not to mention all the adverse effects.

Thank God in Philly we can finally walk into most stores without masks., which are useless at best. The signs say, "we strongly recommend...blah...blah...blah..." I'll stuff a mask into store owner's d1ckhole when it's attached to a machete.

You literally don't know a single person that has even tested positive for covid?  Even if they never had any symptoms? I find that hard to believe.

I do agree that some of the side effects are likely being downplayed.  Such as the myocarditis in young men.  But I don't buy that 10k people have died from the vaccine.   We would certainly have heard more about it if the vaccine was actually causing all those deaths.  But for the most part all we have are screenshots of obituaries that say someone "died suddenly."

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You literally don't know a single person that has even tested positive for covid? 

I haven't known anyone. :dunno:

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I haven't known anyone. :dunno:

So how many people do you think have been infected with covid in the US?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So how many people do you think have been infected with covid in the US?

Who cares? Maybe me. I have no idea. Time to move on and start pushing people to get back to work. Take away all the financial incentives for the liberal lazy asses to sit on the couch all day waiting for a check in the mail. 

Fock that. As much as you hate to see it go, this is over with. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who cares? Maybe me. I have no idea. Time to move on and start pushing people to get back to work. Take away all the financial incentives for the liberal lazy asses to sit on the couch all day waiting for a check in the mail. 

Fock that. As much as you hate to see it go, this is over with. 

I'm just trying to keep up with the ever-changing arguments.  If you're a "we've already reached herd immunity" guy, then surely you know someone that has tested positive.  Either that or you have no friends.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm just trying to keep up with the ever-changing arguments.  If you're a "we've already reached herd immunity" guy, then surely you know someone that has tested positive.  Either that or you have no friends.

Did you ever think, I don't ask my friends and family about their personal medical records? Move on.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you ever think, I don't ask my friends and family about their personal medical records? Move on.

OK, then maybe don't claim you don't know anyone that's had it?

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK, then maybe don't claim you don't know anyone that's had it?

I know they never said they had it. Who.focking cares. It's over. Move on. You act like fauci

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I'm just trying to keep up with the ever-changing arguments. 

From the CDC? Or Fauci? Or the drug makers? Or CNN? For me it's all of them. And more.

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I know people who tested positive and were actually ill from covid. This stuff needs to end and people need to get back to work. The handouts need to stop. 

What do I win? 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I know people who tested positive and were actually ill from covid. This stuff needs to end and people need to get back to work. The handouts need to stop. 

What do I win? 

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

From a scary movie...we are your source of truth.  Everything else is a lie.

Dude behind her looks to be The Rock's cousin.  🤨

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I know they never said they had it. Who.focking cares. It's over. Move on. You act like fauci

I really hope you’re right that it’s over in the US.  And I would lean that way too as far as deaths go since most of the vulnerable population is vaccinated.  

But it’s not over in other parts of the world that don’t have much access to the vaccines.

I do think the Delta variant is being overhyped though.  I think the recent uptick in cases is more just from everywhere being fully open now. 

13 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

From the CDC? Or Fauci? Or the drug makers? Or CNN? For me it's all of them. And more.

Yeah, they did change their stance pretty often.  The difference is that many here are trying to use conflicting arguments at the same time.  Such as:

We already reached herd immunity, but also cases are increasing now because the vaccine doesn’t work!

The tests are junk and result in a ton of false positives, but also we’ve probably had 3x as many cases as documented!

The Covid death rate of ~0.5% means covid is NBD, but also the vaccine death rate of at worst 0.006% if we believe every VAERS report means the vaccines are deadly!

Everyone that died of covid was going to die anyway (nevermind the ~500k excess deaths), but also if a 90 year old dies within a month of the vaccine it must have been the vaccine that killed them!

6 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

What do I win? 

What do you mean by “this stuff”

Pretty much everywhere has zero restrictions right now, well except for LA’s new mask mandate apparently.

I agree, the government gave out too much money.

Like I predicted, these toxic jabs would eventually be shown to be worthless as far as a 'vaccine'. All they can claim (falsely) is that they protect those 'vaxxed' more than the smart people who didn't fall for the BS. Basically they are not referring to it as a treatment...kinda like HCQ and Ivermectin are. Only the jab has killed 10000 so far and prescribed HCQ and Ivermectin have killed no one. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Like I predicted, these toxic jabs would eventually be shown to be worthless as far as a 'vaccine'. All they can claim (falsely) is that they protect those 'vaxxed' more than the smart people who didn't fall for the BS. Basically they are not referring to it as a treatment...kinda like HCQ and Ivermectin are. Only the jab has killed 10000 so far and prescribed HCQ and Ivermectin have killed no one. 

I should get my estate in order. How long do I have?

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I should get my estate in order. How long do I have?

Probably. 6 months. Maybe as much as 2 years. No one has that answer yet. 

It's possible based on previous vaccine trials and reports to VAERS that as many as 1 million have died from the jabs so far.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's possible based on previous vaccine trials and reports to VAERS that as many as 1 million have died from the jabs so far.

Thanks. That should be plenty of time.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Thanks. That should be plenty of time.

If you can, send me your logon info when you start feeling that blood clot in your brain. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If you can, send me your logon info when you start feeling that blood clot in your brain. Thanks in advance.

I’ll get it to you before then. Once that hits, I won’t remember.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He should post his address too.  His wife is gonna need some consoling and we're just the geeks to do it!!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

He should post his address too.  His wife is gonna need some consoling and we're just the geeks to do it!!!

WTF? You guys suddenly forget where I live?

Hopefully I live long enough to get some of that sweet J&J lawsuit cash!  My wife got Moderna so we also have that base covered. 🤞

Just now, Fireballer said:

Could you imagine if just 50% of the people that got vaxxed died in next 5 years?

It would solve climate change. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Oh so cases matter to you all of the sudden?  I thought the tests were crap and it was mostly false positives?

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Lololol 1 million dead from the vaccine?  That’s a joke right?

I said I’d believe it if Ivermectin showed some promise, but falsifying studies isn’t going to help it’s case:

If I die because I got the vaccine I’m gonna kill someone. 

On 7/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, Fireballer said:

From a scary movie...we are your source of truth.  Everything else is a lie.

Society actually DOES need people that believe they are your single source of truth.  We usually refer to these people as Marine drill instructors though.