Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

No he didn’t.

https://www.allsides.com/story/fact-checkers-disagree-whether-biden-called-trumps-china-travel-ban-xenophobic

You can drink the koolaid served to you by the MSM and lefty fact checkers, I’ll stick with the reality staring me in the face. :thumbsup: 

Tim Hack is a parrot of Corporate Media and that is why he is scared to death of Covid.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Interesting theory. Can you put in a direction to start researching?

I read the study over a year ago and it has held true with people I know who had Covid. I don’t remember where I saw it.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I read the study over a year ago and it has held true with people I know who had Covid. I don’t remember where I saw it.

Ok I found some stuff. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

It is your immune system/blood type. The majority of people who have no reaction are O- and those with O+ have lighter cases. I don’t remember what blood type is most susceptible.

I beleive it's A+

Also your Vitamin D level should be at a certain level. Most dying have low levels of Vitamin D. I've been popping that now for over a year. Get tested to see my level in the next few months.

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I beleive it's A+

Also your Vitamin D level should be at a certain level. Most dying have low levels of Vitamin D. I've been popping that now for over a year. Get tested to see my level in the next few months.

I remember reading that. The sun is your best natural source of vitamin D. The half life of vitamin D is interesting.

Half-life varies with:

• Vitamin D level
  • Vitamin D Source: guesses for 20 ng (shorter half-life for >50 ng) 
    6 weeks: Sun/UV 
    3 weeks: D3 supplements 
    1 week: D2 supplements
  • 1-2 day: Trauma/surgery

Antifaguys have completely lost any brain function that they may have left.

Last idiot I responded to was asking everyone if they have scheduled their kids for the jab juice yet? 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

I beleive it's A+

I take a lot of Vits but been taking 6,000 units of D3 everyday for about a year and a half. Watch a doctor on Youtube about a hour vid who said how important it is against Covid.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

I beleive it's A+

So many people are Vit D deficient especially none white people. They just aren't made to survive in northern climates. 

9 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I take a lot of Vits but been taking 6,000 units of D3 everyday for about a year and a half. Watch a doctor on Youtube about a hour vid who said how important it is against Covid.

Was it Dr. John Cambell? I watched a lot of his videos and he's been great!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching

Good lord.  One of the parents on the soccer team I coach just tested positive.  She's previously infected and triple jabbed.

Got an e-mail from school saying the archdiocese won’t require vaccinations for kids as long as the state doesn’t require it and will decide what to do if/when the state does. Things are going to be very interesting. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Got an e-mail from school saying the archdiocese won’t require vaccinations for kids as long as the state doesn’t require it and will decide what to do if/when the state does. Things are going to be very interesting. 

After last night?  Won't be any mandates on kids.  By some strange fluke, "saving" people is about to be passe. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Good lord.  One of the parents on the soccer team I coach just tested positive.  She's previously infected and triple jabbed.

🤣🤣🤣 Calling The Hack. That's some good jab juice there. 

But hey, it's 'rare' and her symptoms were less, even if she dies.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

After last night?  Won't be any mandates on kids.  By some strange fluke, "saving" people is about to be passe. :lol: 

I think you may be right 

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Can't think of a more deserving group of idiots:

Do you need proof of vaccination to be able to take a dump on the sidewalk as well?  Or is that still a protected freedom? 

31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The bored libs are rejoicing.

these kids should get it for sure!!!

Data are reported for deaths that occurred in the time period specified. Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. COVID-19 deaths are those with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD-10 code U07.1.

11/03/2021
5-18 years
All
01/04/2020
10/30/2021

so 474 in 2 years almost and these aren't even those with covid, even presumed

I agree it’s probably not needed for under 18, but here is some interesting covid death data by age for the Delta surge

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree it’s probably not needed for under 18, but here is some interesting covid death data by age for the Delta surge

bro the cdc even admits exactly what I said, its not even tested deaths in kids or the main issue, again until they are truthful nothing they say has any standing.

its come to the point that they want everyone vaccinated (I still dont understand why) and they will pump these numbers to scare everyone drastically into getting it

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

bro the cdc even admits exactly what I said, its not even tested deaths in kids or the main issue, again until they are truthful nothing they say has any standing.

its come to the point that they want everyone vaccinated (I still dont understand why) and they will pump these numbers to scare everyone drastically into getting it

As noted, I wasn’t really talking about under 18, moreso 18-64

6 hours ago, lod001 said:

Look at them.

I scan USAToday now and then...they went with a subscription format with half the articles locked.

I cracked up some of the latest pay articles..

How to make the best pb and J.

Kid covid is worse than myocarditis..

The 12 best xmas gifts.

Cracks me up..

I’ve been thinking, instead of asking people who are vaxxed to carry a card around, why not give them a tattoo of some kind? Maybe a barcode, put it someplace inconspicuous like inside the firearm near the wrist?

:dunno: 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Are you high risk or just a faygot?

He said booster, not booster seat. Relax. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

🐑 did you sign up for the next 10?

I hope more than that, I assume at this point it will be yearly like the flu shot.

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve been thinking, instead of asking people who are vaxxed to carry a card around, why not give them a tattoo of some kind? Maybe a barcode, put it someplace inconspicuous like inside the firearm near the wrist?

How about a 666 on the forehead now that we've elected the Antichrist to fix all the bad things Trump did.

54 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I hope more than that, I assume at this point it will be yearly like the flu shot.

🤣 What a loser.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Similar, but mandatory at the threat of losing your career and possibly everything you have. But similar. :thumbsup: 

Does FBGays have a vax mandate or they kick you out?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I think a nice neck tat. those never look trashy or scream "I like getting focked in prison"

On 10/26/2021 at 8:07 PM, KSB2424 said:

It's going to come out that Covid has a some sort of DNA marker.  Kinda like Breast Cancer has those certain markers that can be blood tested.

It's why the same virus can kill a person with no underlying conditions yet another older more obese man gets the sniffles.  

That's my prediction.