Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think you are right but the fact that our country is in a mask frenzy, with mandates, kids wearing them all focking day at school, during sporting events that you say “FALSE, ONLY 90% USELESS!” Cracks me up.  

10% is a pretty significant impact (but I know it’s less for cloth masks).

I’ve stated the people that freak out about people not wearing masks are dumb.

While the Covid deniers think masks are a symbol of obedience or some crap, I think it’s more a symbol of how little other people were willing to do.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

10% is a pretty significant impact (but I know it’s less for cloth masks).

I’ve stated the people that freak out about people not wearing masks are dumb.

While the Covid deniers think masks are a symbol of obedience or some crap, I think it’s more a symbol of how little other people were willing to do.

People have to start talking to one another not from the Covid denier POV.   Covid is real, some variants are worse than others, the bad variants are deadly to anyone with certain ailments or age.  We have vaccines that help, they are safe by all accounts but they ARE NOT the end to this virus.  They only offer a certain level of protection, not what was promised.  Cloth masks with all the colors are pretty but do nothing, surgical masks help maybe a little and the N95's and KN95's work best but even then its not all that much.   

The powers that be just need to be honest.  They all know the above but lie to us like we are children.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Funny, I just started watching Better Call Saul.

Millsap’s defense attorney says he’s unemployed and homeless and was just getting back on his feet

“He was planning on starting a new job today,” said Henchy. “This is not what he was planning on doing. Being brought to lock up and being arraigned in front of the media was not how he planned for this day to go. He does have a five-year-old son and that was his main concern when I was talking to him saying he had to get out of here and go pick up his kid.”

However, the charges continued after employees called 911. Police found Millsap a couple of blocks away where the prosecution says he ran and even after getting caught continued resisting arrest, even injuring an officer while kicking. That officer is doing okay.

Saul would totally say this.  :D 

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

False.  Surgical masks are about 90% useless.  Which is really all most people ever claimed

Fact. You're a focking shill wrong at every turn. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

False.  Surgical masks are about 90% useless.  Which is really all most people ever claimed

Bullsh1t

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: liar in action. 

For as much sh1t I took regarding my stance on mask. To watch all the hard core maskers all of a sudden back paddle and speak as if they know what they are talking about is hilarious and sad.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 3:19 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stupid mother fockers still doing stuoid shite. Spring soccer started this morning. Still have to wear a mask at a huge open field with the sun shining and the wind blowing. No issue staying 3 ft apart.  It was out to eat last night at an indoor restaurant and you can take your mask off. This is so dumb. I hate so many people over this. 

Some of us knew

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some of us knew

On 3/13/2020 at 1:17 PM, Baker Boy said:

This is all so stupid! Isolate the old and the weak and let everyone else live their normal lives. Their chance of dying from this is very small. Most of the people that need protection are the least productive members of our society so life goes on as normal. We don’t have to stop the world. 

• Thanks 1

🤣

Israeli quadruple-vaccinated Defense Minister tested positive for Covid. In a statement he said "thanks to the 4 vaccine shots, I feel fine."

I'm generally pro vaccine, but they lost me when its a booster every six months.  Yeah, not happening.  I'll wait and see more data and if it does comes out that a once a year covid shot is similar to the flu shot i *might* do that but that's absolute max.   

I will only wear a mask if its demanded where I'm at and then I have a handful of KN95's, I figure if I HAVE to might as well wear something that offers at least some protection.

All Covid mandates are ridiculous.  I hate it for my kids who have to wear a mask at school everyday.  It's a net negative for our society and people need to wake the fock up.  

It's been two years now and I've sensed the tide is turning,  people who generally are just rule followers are waking up and pushing back.  

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

For as much sh1t I took regarding my stance on mask. To watch all the hard core maskers all of a sudden back paddle and speak as if they know what they are talking about is hilarious and sad.

I haven’t backpeddled on masks.  All I ever said was I think they help.  And they do.  I’m not arguing more about this because even though they help, their impact is minimal compared to vaccines which are the real difference maker at reducing deaths.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I haven’t backpeddled on masks.  All I ever said was I think they help.  And they do.  I’m not arguing more about this because even though they help, their impact is minimal compared to vaccines which are the real difference maker at reducing deaths.

no you were in line with fauci every step of the way, me wearing a mask does nothing, back to fauci's original statement, it might offer limited protection to the wearer

I have natural immunity, I will never wear a mask.  You can wear one everywhere you go, probably while you drive alone in your car

moderate centrist

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no you were in line with fauci every step of the way, me wearing a mask does nothing, back to fauci's original statement, it might offer limited protection to the wearer

I have natural immunity, I will never wear a mask.  You can wear one everywhere you go, probably while you drive alone in your car

moderate centrist

Did you ever wear a mask before you got Covid?  

I’ve never denied natural immunity either and said several times it should count for any mandates.

Although natural immunity doesn’t seem to be working well against Omicron either…

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve never denied natural immunity either and said several times it should count for any mandates.

Although natural immunity doesn’t seem to be working well against Omicron either…

yep every day, everywhere, did all the BS then I got covid and I was over it

also my natural immunity worked just fine vs omicron, so did my other 2 non vaxxed friends

regarding mandates, vaccine, natural immunity, anything.  I am AGAINST it all.  I am against mandates.  Its not the govt's job to know my medical status, EVER

On 1/21/2022 at 7:39 PM, TimHauck said:

Quit while you're behind.   Jeasusfuckinchrist.

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Isn’t everything working fine against Omnicrom? Isn’t it very mild? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t everything working fine against Omnicrom? Isn’t it very mild? 

It’s more mild than prior strains, but because it’s so much more contagious the daily deaths have been increasing.  Originally I thought they could have still been due to Delta (and I’m sure some are) but Omicron has been dominant for about a month now so the majority of the deaths in the past few days at least are likely Omicron.  And we’re almost up to a 7 day average of 2000 deaths/day.

Hopefully cases have peaked though.

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn
World serves its own needs
Don't mis-serve your own needs
Speed it up a notch, speed, grunt, no, strength
The ladder starts to clatter
With a fear of height, down, height
Wire in a fire, represent the seven games
And a government for hire and a combat site
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry
With the Furies breathing down your neck
Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane, fine, then
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine
Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
Watch your heel crush, crush, uh oh
This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
I feel fine (I feel fine)
It's the end of the world as we know it (time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
The other night I drifted nice continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right, right

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It’s more mild than prior strains, but because it’s so much more contagious the daily deaths have been increasing.  Originally I thought they could have still been due to Delta (and I’m sure some are) but Omicron has been dominant for about a month now so the majority of the deaths in the past few days at least are likely Omicron.  And we’re almost up to a 7 day average of 2000 deaths/day.

Hopefully cases have peaked though.

It is more mild than the flu!
COVID is becoming the new Russian Collusion and the bots eat it up.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It is more mild than the flu!
COVID is becoming the new Russian Collusion and the bots eat it up.

No, it’s not.  For the unvaccinated especially.  Clearly you’re not very good at math if you think 2000 deaths a day is anywhere near flu.  Even if Covid was only seasonal like flu 2000 deaths a day would be ~200k deaths in a winter.  But flu usually only kills ~50k.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, it’s not.  For the unvaccinated especially.  Clearly you’re not very good at math if you think 2000 deaths a day is anywhere near flu.  Even if Covid was only seasonal like flu 2000 deaths a day would be ~200k deaths in a winter.  But flu usually only kills ~50k.

Do you think all 2k of those deaths were from Covid? 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know dozens of unvaccinated people who got Omicron. They all said it was like a mild cold and no one died and no one was hospitalized. 

Of course he does.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

I know dozens of unvaccinated people who got Omicron. They all said it was like a mild cold and no one died and no one was hospitalized. 

Which is of course, because their immune systems are functioning normally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Were any of them over 65?

~1800

• Haha 1

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Yes 

Cool, good for them.  Like I said, I agree it is mild,  but unless you know ~500 people that had Omicron and none were hospitalized, your anecdote doesn’t mean much.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool, good for them.  Like I said, I agree it is mild,  but unless you know ~500 people that had Omicron and none were hospitalized, your anecdote doesn’t mean much.  

Do you know 500 people who were hospitalized? Do you know one person who was hospitalized?

Those who live in fear will die in fear.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Woops  :doh:

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Woops  :doh:

In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

John Stockton, victim of mass formation psychosis:

:lol:. 1000s of athletes have had covid. Can't name 1 who died or was even hospitalized. Right? 

The libtards want Stockton to name the athletes that have died from the vaccine. I’ll name some after they name all the black people in the US who were denied the right to vote because they couldn’t get an ID. 

So the funeral home informed my niece that I qualified to get up to $9000 back of the mrs funeral expense since she was a Covid death.Thought everything was going smooth and I just find out they've been waiting because I used a shortened version of my given name on my application,so now had to send them a birth certificate and a recent letter from SS showing my full given name that matches all other info.