Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

47 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's close to influenza but it does seem to be more dangerous.  How much deadlier has covid been overall?  I know there have been some younger, healthy people that have died from covid that I couldn't imagine would have died from influenza.  They may just be outliers too.

Young children is a higher risk group for the flu.  

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

Ah, and who did those trials I wonder.

Do you remember when they called them "breakthrough" cases  because it was possible but wanted to make it sound rare, then 9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team had breakthrough cases at the exact same time?  Yeah, it never was that effective and omicron's speed just amplified it so much they couldn't possibly keep claiming it was. 

Sorry bud, this "vaccine" did a horrible job at stopping spreading and contracting. 

So you're saying the clinical trials were facricated and the data is fake?  But only the omicron data is real?

20 minutes ago, vomit said:

So you're saying the clinical trials were facricated and the data is fake?  But only the omicron data is real?

I'm saying the "vaccine" isn't and never was very effective at stopping spread.  

B.A. Baracus 2 is here folks. More contagious than Omicron and even less deadly.  Please stay home for the next 3 weeks and wear a mask at home

They said the unvaccinated created variants.  

So I guess I will say:  you are welcome.   

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The unvaccinated are also the cause of aids

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous

It's ok to realize .gov has been lying about their untested "vaccines" since the beginning of this new strain of sars.  You already know it takes years of testing to bring a medication into production, which was bypassed and ignored in this case.  You also know that the "studies' were halted and all of the control group was vaccinated.  Now, you are finding out that the vaxxed are the ones causing the mutations, yet still having to survive the "virus" in order to build proper immunity.  Had they allowed it to burn through, it would be over.  The rates of death for unhealthy and elderly have not slowed because of the "vaccinations."  They simply allow contagious people to feel well enough to go out and infect others.  Therein lies the danger.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Horseman said:

I'm saying the "vaccine" isn't and never was very effective at stopping spread.  

And I'm saying that we have dozens of clinical trials and mountains of evidence that prove you wrong.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Interestly, ivermectin is also the kryptonite for aids.  Fauci had his hands in the aids epidemic and killed a lot of people with the virus and the "cures."  Turns out nothing has changed over his 40-year tenure.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, edjr said:

B.A. Baracus 2 is here folks. More contagious than Omicron and even less deadly.  Please stay home for the next 3 weeks and wear a mask at home

I pity the fool that gets this one.  

1 minute ago, vomit said:

And I'm saying that we have dozens of clinical trials and mountains of evidence that prove you wrong.

Reality proves you wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, vomit said:

Vomit is a perfect descriptor of what comes out of this dude's head. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

But guys my mask gave me +10% protection. I mean sure I will eventually get exposed at some point but if I wear the mask I can virtue signal to others that I too am a scaredy cat and don't care about the real harm masks are doing.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

And global warming. Earthquakes. Spiders.  Maybe more. 

2 minutes ago, BudBro said:

You can't dispute science and data, the same science and data that shows that they once were effective now supports that they are no effective.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BudBro said:

I miss @Reality

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And global warming. Earthquakes. Spiders.  Maybe more. 

And systemic racism. 

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

:thumbsup:

Since the variants are all much weaker, we can now say that the jabbed idiots are alive because of us. They thought "the unjabbed are creating variants" angle was gonna shame the unjabbed. Instead it blows up in their faces. They never think when they come up with their lies.

2 hours ago, vomit said:

The best anyone can say about the juice is that it delayed the inevitable infection. 

Is this the largest thread in the history of the geek club? 

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

:thumbsup:

Since the variants are all much weaker, we can now say that the jabbed idiots are alive because of us. They thought "the unjabbed are creating variants" angle was gonna shame the unjabbed. Instead it blows up in their faces. They never think when they come up with their lies.

Add this to the list of Covid denier contradictions I guess

”the vaccine causes the variants, but also thank the unvaccinated for causing the milder Omicron”

although speaking of Omicron and “mild,” we’re now at our highest daily deaths since February 2021…

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The best anyone can say about the juice is that it delayed the inevitable infection. 

As it turns out, you are right.  It also makes it less serious.

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Add this to the list of Covid denier contradictions I guess

”the vaccine causes the variants, but also thank the unvaccinated for causing the milder Omicron”

although speaking of Omicron and “mild,” we’re now at our highest daily deaths since February 2021…

I'm not the one who said it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/03/health/unvaccinated-variant-factories/index.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/unvaccinated-people-are-increasing-the-chances-for-more-coronavirus-variants-heres-how

I'm just laughing at them claiming we are to blame so if we are to blame and the variants have made the virus weaker, then we saved the planet by resisting the juice. You jabbed should be thanking us.

42 minutes ago, vomit said:

As it turns out, you are right.  It also makes it less serious.

The last of the statements that has yet to fall. All based on lack of symptoms that jabbed people displayed while they were spreading it around. Irony.

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I'm not the one who said it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/03/health/unvaccinated-variant-factories/index.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/unvaccinated-people-are-increasing-the-chances-for-more-coronavirus-variants-heres-how

I'm just laughing at them claiming we are to blame so if we are to blame and the variants have made the virus weaker, then we saved the planet by resisting the juice. You jabbed should be thanking us.

And you guys criticize Fauci for flip flopping

As far as I can tell, covid’s no longer a big deal.  Yeah, they’re still making my kids wear a mask at school and some people are still getting it.  But who is worrying about it at this point?

4 hours ago, vomit said:

How do you do a clinical trial on vaccine efficacy against spread?   They would literally have to give people COVID on purpose to be considered a clinical trial.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

How do you do a clinical trial on vaccine efficacy against spread?   They would literally have to give people COVID on purpose to be considered a clinical trial.

:lol:

No that's not how it works.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And you guys criticize Fauci for flip flopping

You don't understand and you never will.

25 minutes ago, nobody said:

The same way they did it.  Take 2 randomized groups of people and see how many get it.  But technically the trials were based on “symptomatic disease,” not infection.

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

No that's not how it works.

You don't know what a clinical trial is then.

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when everyone said they don’t care if other people wear a mask?

What a gotcha moment!  Well played.  No coming back from that.

I guess now that the secret is out that anti-mask mandate folks secretly want to impede the right for others to wear masks, I guess I can let the world know that if you wear a mask around me, I'm going to punch you square in the face.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The same way they did it.  Take 2 randomized groups of people and see how many get it.  But technically the trials were based on “symptomatic disease,” not infection.

🤡

1 hour ago, nobody said:

You don't know what a clinical trial is then.

Man you focking idiots here.  All you retards who work in fast food have become experts in science and healthcare thanks to Facebook.

They didn't inject people with covid you absolute retarded fock douche.  They gave one group the vaccine, and another group a fake vaccine, and then tracked to see who got sick.  And the people that got the vaccine got less sick than those that didn't.

It's amazing you can even use a computer.

44 minutes ago, nobody said:

What a gotcha moment!  Well played.  No coming back from that.

I guess now that the secret is out that anti-mask mandate folks secretly want to impede the right for others to wear masks, I guess I can let the world know that if you wear a mask around me, I'm going to punch you square in the face.  

You ok?