Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I think obese people should do what they want

i also think they should lose some focking weight if they want to be healthy not depend on a shot that won’t prevent them from getting sick

Here's the schtick with anti covid people. 

They label you as an "Anti Vaxxer" as if that is the only "vaccine" that people believe in. 

It's all they got. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I think obese people should do what they want

i also think they should lose some focking weight if they want to be healthy not depend on a shot that won’t prevent them from getting sick

Call me crazy, but saying “let me pile more risk factors on” sounds to me like a sarcastic way of saying you don’t think they should get it, centrist

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

right, I am obese and eat like crap, already at high risk for heart disease, let me pile more factors on

53 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Here's the schtick with anti covid people. 

They label you as an "Anti Vaxxer" as if that is the only "vaccine" that people believe in. 

It's all they got. 

It's a good point, calling somebody an anti-vaxxer who has a multitude of other vaccinations, throughout their life, is really focking stupid.

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Call me crazy, but saying “let me pile more risk factors on” sounds to me like a sarcastic way of saying you don’t think they should get it, centrist

Yes report continually growing risk of blood clots and other heart related issues 

And yes my continued centrist point of view is do whatever you want I don’t care 

All your 28 boosters won’t stop Covid 

8 hours ago, Reality said:

It's a good point, calling somebody an anti-vaxxer who has a multitude of other vaccinations, throughout their life, is really focking stupid.

Agree.  That’s why I’ve been consistent in this thread about saying “anticovidvaxxer.”

However, some of the louder people on social media and such against the Covid vax, ARE (and were) against all vaxxes.  Such as Candace Owens as evidenced by a prior thread I started, RFK Jr, etc.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes report continually growing risk of blood clots and other heart related issues 

And yes my continued centrist point of view is do whatever you want I don’t care 

All your 28 boosters won’t stop Covid 

Got it.  So do what you want, but I’m going to keep yammering about how it doesn’t work and gives you a greater risk of death. Ok centrist.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Got it.  So do what you want, but I’m going to keep yammering about how it doesn’t work and gives you a greater risk of death. Ok centrist.

You really think all these people are dying of Covid still?  And if not you really think the 14 boosters are what’s saying them?

I guess I could be a centrist like you. Listen to the government. Believe in pharma. They want you to be healthy and live long. You must get the vaccine and 12 boosters or gene Simmons will die 

blah blah blah spare me 

do whatever the fock you want at this point nobody else cares to hear about the jab

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You really think all these people are dying of Covid still?  And if not you really think the 14 boosters are what’s saying them?

I guess I could be a centrist like you. Listen to the government. Believe in pharma. They want you to be healthy and live long. You must get the vaccine and 12 boosters or gene Simmons will die 

blah blah blah spare me 

do whatever the fock you want at this point nobody else cares to hear about the jab

Well let's be clear on what we're talking about here.

If we're talking about the "bivalent booster" for anyone less than like 75, sure I probably agree.  Most likely a miniscule increase in protection as well as a minuscule increase in risk of serious side effects.

If we're talking about the first booster for anyone less than like 40, same.

If we're talking about the first 2 shots for anyone over like 18, I disagree.  

But people here (including you) keep conflating "12 boosters" with the first 2 doses.  The first 2 doses were very effective in reducing deaths, with limited serious side effects.   Edit: And yes if we're talking in the current tense about someone that still hasn't gotten the vaccine, almost everyone has infection immunity at this point which does make the vaccine less important.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well let's be clear on what we're talking about here.

If we're talking about the "bivalent booster" for anyone less than like 75, sure I probably agree.  Most likely a miniscule increase in protection as well as a minuscule increase in risk of serious side effects.

If we're talking about the first booster for anyone less than like 40, same.

If we're talking about the first 2 shots for anyone over like 18, I disagree.  

But people here (including you) keep conflating "12 boosters" with the first 2 doses.  The first 2 doses were very effective in reducing deaths, with limited serious side effects.   Edit: And yes if we're talking in the current tense about someone that still hasn't gotten the vaccine, almost everyone has infection immunity at this point which does make the vaccine less important.

So nobody needs the vaccine. Got it. Done. Move on

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So nobody needs the vaccine. Got it. Done. Move on

Yeah, I think it's not unreasonable to say that few people need the vaccine RIGHT NOW (I'm sure there are still a few people that haven't been infected out there).

But the reason for this specific discussion was to combat the "#DIedSuddenly" lies, where people are doubting the effectiveness of even the first 2 doses and saying that is what's killing people.

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

it's starting to turn into an avalanche of bad news for the jabbed. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/health/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-blood-clotting-fda_4930377.html

https://www.portugalresident.com/health-chiefs-call-attention-to-risks-of-myocarditis-pericarditis-in-children-within-14-days-of-pfizer-covid-jabs/

TimTard & ravenTard still think its 100% safe & effective as they jabs themselves to an eventual heart attack or blood clot induced stroke & death.

Translation = looks like the increase was caused by covid.  lod wrong again.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agree.  That’s why I’ve been consistent in this thread about saying “anticovidvaxxer.”

However, some of the louder people on social media and such against the Covid vax, ARE (and were) against all vaxxes.  Such as Candace Owens as evidenced by a prior thread I started, RFK Jr, etc.

Peter McCullough, fresh off his twitter suspension, doesn’t waste any time claiming the Covid vaccines have killed 470,000+ people in the US

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Peter McCullough, fresh off his twitter suspension, doesn’t waste any time claiming the Covid vaccines have killed 470,000+ people in the US

Probably an under estimate. Go get your booster, loser. Help out the planet.

Public comment at Orange Co. BOCC. Pay attention to #4 at 1:06. Understand why not everyone who received this garbage has not dropped dead.

Everyone with a functioning brain now realizes how deadly this garbage is. 

On 12/18/2022 at 7:40 AM, TimHauck said:

Translation = looks like the increase was caused by covid.  lod wrong again.

A total joke. "Caused by covid" BWAAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!!! You haven't gotten anything right yet.

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Probably an under estimate. Go get your booster, loser. Help out the planet.

Public comment at Orange Co. BOCC. Pay attention to #4 at 1:06. Understand why not everyone who received this garbage has not dropped dead.

Everyone with a functioning brain now realizes how deadly this garbage is. 

Myocarditis is worse than cancer?

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

A total joke. "Caused by covid" BWAAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!!! You haven't gotten anything right yet.

Why were the results not significant when compared to 2020?

Tim Hack, they are talking to ya. Martin Kulldorff, Musk and everyone with a functioning brain.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Tim Hack, they are talking to ya. Martin Kulldorff, Musk and everyone with a functioning brain.

The only people I really see talking about Covid these days are idiots trying to blame every death on the vaccine.  I guess Kulldorf doesn’t believe what I was often told here that you guys “don’t care what anyone else does just leave me alone”

• Thanks 1

I bet Cuomo killed more people than the vaccine has in NY. 

It's a simple 'Yes' or 'No' question Bill Gates, you POS. ummm....ummm...ummm....uummmm.

Doesn't require a minute long response unless you know it's not safe, which he knows unlike idiot tim.  His lack of answering the question "Yes" is an admittance that "No" is what he really believes the answer is. 

This is what happens to dumbasses. Timtard doesn't believe this is happening. He thinks the jab is safe & effective. This dumbass is learning the hard way.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

This is what happens to dumbasses. Timtard doesn't believe this is happening. He thinks the jab is safe & effective. This dumbass is learning the hard way.

My wife had been diagnosed with the same thing this lady has (pre-vaccine).  A lot of doctors out there think it’s just anxiety, which I bet you would too if you couldn’t blame the vaccine for it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

And yet way more of the anti-science, dirty unvaxxed died from Covid than the science believing, clean vaccinated.

That kind of takes your entire moron narrative and destroys it jackass.

ib4 "hur dur mor of da sciencey beliebers be dyan now so da evil drug be no good hur dur"

Conversing with you idiots really takes a toll on my ability to converse with folks with IQs > 60...SMH

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

My wife had been diagnosed with the same thing this lady has (pre-vaccine).  A lot of doctors out there think it’s just anxiety, which I bet you would too if you couldn’t blame the vaccine for it.

Thats all you could come up with?  Your wife has an adverse reaction to the useless jab. Its plain as day when you say she has the same thing. You just cant figure it out. You are running on empty as far as excuses.

9 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

And yet way more of the anti-science, dirty unvaxxed died from Covid than the science believing, clean vaccinated.

That kind of takes your entire moron narrative and destroys it jackass.

ib4 "hur dur mor of da sciencey beliebers be dyan now so da evil drug be no good hur dur"

Conversing with you idiots really takes a toll on my ability to converse with folks with IQs > 60...SMH

🤣Thats what you are going with retard?. Seems you are starting to lose it. 

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Thats all you could come up with?  Your wife has an adverse reaction to the useless jab. Its plain as day when you say she has the same thing. You just cant figure it out. You are running on empty as far as excuses.

You’re right lod, she had a reaction to the Covid vaccine in 2019.

Dumbass

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So lod what happens here?  Eventually is everyone that got the vaccine gonna die?  50%?  What the timeline? End of 2023?

Not all of them.  Some got defective doses 

On 12/8/2022 at 6:23 AM, Shooter McGavin said:

Ally kids got their first 2 shots, 2 of them against my wishes, and they've all had covid, no risk factors.  I have told them no boosters and they agreed, and none required for my college student

Anti vaxxer

Can you get disability  for anxiety? I bet you can. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You’re right lod, she had a reaction to the Covid vaccine in 2019.

Dumbass

All the while you blabber for 3 years about it being safe and effective. You really are a piece of sh1t.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So lod what happens here?  Eventually is everyone that got the vaccine gonna die?  50%?  What the timeline? End of 2023?

No idea. Just watch what happens and if you made the huge mistake of taking this garbage, hope you fit into #4 in the video i posted days ago.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

For timtard and raven retard. Very safe & effective.

[TimHack] Well, she probably would have died from Covid if she didn't get the jab!!!!!  You're looking at it all wrong!!!  [/TimHack]

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

All the while you blabber for 3 years about it being safe and effective. You really are a piece of sh1t.

Do you think the Covid vaccines came out in 2019?

Naomi Wolf, fresh off her twitter suspension, posts a year old video where she says vaccine passports = slavery

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Naomi Wolf, fresh off her twitter suspension, posts a year old video where she says vaccine passports = slavery

WTF is your point posting all these twitter links to people who's suspensions were rescinded?  Do you think those people shouldn't be able to spew their thoughts, whether they're right or wrong?  I just don't see your point in posting this.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF is your point posting all these twitter links to people who's suspensions were rescinded?  Do you think those people shouldn't be able to spew their thoughts, whether they're right or wrong?  I just don't see your point in posting this.

No I specifically said I wasn’t saying McCullough should be banned.  Mostly just pointing out how stupid some people are when it comes to Covid.  Kinda like when you guys post old videos of stupid people being scared of someone not wearing a mask.  Only difference is that people actually listen to a lot of the stupid people I post examples of.