Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, TimHauck said:

Much more likely to have been murdered by Qatar

How can someone be murdered by a country? Link?

17 hours ago, Reality said:

Hospitals are full now, it's odd that we aren't hearing any outrage over it.

In some specific areas they did, but hospitals never really got full nationally during the earlier Covid waves, likely thanks to involuntary and voluntary measures.  Unfortunately that meant that there were probably people that should have went to the hospital for other ailments but chose not to (however they were more likely to be older and already sick and thus more at risk from dying of Covid).

Nonetheless, less beds are being used now than the prior peaks of Covid.  The issue, as @Cloaca du jour noted, is the decrease in number of beds available.  Not sure what happened in Sept 2022 which saw the steepest drop (it wasn’t vax mandates of course).

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

1 jab, 2 dead. 

What does that hand gesture they are giving mean?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What does that hand gesture they are giving mean?

Gang sign.  Vaccines for life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The hashtag “#diedsuddenly” is being hidden on social media (except for Twitter cause that’s actually ran by someone who will let the truth come out). Why is it being censored? Maybe because ALOT of young people and extremely healthy people are dying suddenly & unexpectedly. ALL of these people have had not only the covid vaccine but also all the boosters. Here’s a 21 year old girl that was apparently a star on tiktok that died suddenly. She’s just one of many. Of course, no liberal journalists will even touch investigating these deaths cause they know what they’ll find 

https://on.today.com/3WbTcQt?fbclid=IwAR1YtmxZKwDE0d3Ye4Sl9D75cveBQsnhuWzHWttFuGiHIKc6UaAzoJsDSdY&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The hashtag “#diedsuddenly” is being hidden on social media (except for Twitter cause that’s actually ran by someone who will let the truth come out). Why is it being censored? Maybe because ALOT of young people and extremely healthy people are dying suddenly & unexpectedly. ALL of these people have had not only the covid vaccine but also all the boosters. Here’s a 21 year old girl that was apparently a star on tiktok that died suddenly. She’s just one of many. Of course, no liberal journalists will even touch investigating these deaths cause they know what they’ll find 

https://on.today.com/3WbTcQt?fbclid=IwAR1YtmxZKwDE0d3Ye4Sl9D75cveBQsnhuWzHWttFuGiHIKc6UaAzoJsDSdY&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Have they ruled out dehydration?

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

21 year olds frequently die of heart attacks

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

21 year olds frequently die of heart attacks

Yep. So common they even gave it a name: SADS (sudden adult death syndrome) 

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I thought you were a Dr?

Nope but I also have no idea what that has to do with this :dunno: 

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The “died suddenly” twitter account is a confirmed liar.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I found @TimHauck a wife!!!!

I don’t agree with this take, but she doesn’t mention Covid.   I was told by the GC that people don’t seem to care about all the RSV/flu/strep/etc going around.  Maybe she does.

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Because doctors don't believe that the covid vaccine is killing everyone 

There are a couple whacko doctors that do.  But doctors would also know that sudden adult death syndrome was given a name prior to the Covid vaccines existing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/fb-6137897/WHAT-SUDDEN-ADULT-DEATH-SYNDROME.html

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The “died suddenly” twitter account is a confirmed liar.

Looking forward to the anti-vaxxers response to this killshot.  The folks who believe every single thing they read on the internet that affirms their moronic world view. 

• Thanks 1

Operation warp speed was a resounding success.  President Trump deserves credit for a job well done.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Operation warp speed was a resounding success.  President Trump deserves credit for a job well done.  

Agreed

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t agree with this take, but she doesn’t mention Covid.   I was told by the GC that people don’t seem to care about all the RSV/flu/strep/etc going around.  Maybe she does.

Lighten up Francis. It’s a joke

Elon Musk- my pronouns are prosecute/ Fauci. Oh boy. It’s about to get real interesting. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lighten up Francis. It’s a joke

I didn’t take offense to you tagging me.  But you’re clearly making fun of her personal decisions.  I’m sure @Reality would do the same, despite claiming that “hospitals are full and no one’s talking about it.”  What a hypocrite that guy is.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Elon Musk- my pronouns are prosecute/ Fauci. Oh boy. It’s about to get real interesting. 

Yep.

• Thanks 1

I have no issue with investigating Fauci, particularly as it relates to any involvement /coverup of what happened at the WIV

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have no issue with investigating Fauci, particularly as it relates to any involvement /coverup of what happened at the WIV

Me too

6 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Because doctors don't believe that the covid vaccine is killing everyone 

That’s a bold faced lie :lol: 

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I have no issue with investigating Fauci, 

Sure. Because you have nothing to be held accountable for. Because all you did was support him for years and push his message. Now that he has to face it, you can just move on quietly with your whiny shlt. 

17 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s a bold faced lie :lol: 

LMFAO

You believe doctors think the covid vaccine is killing everyone?  Please tell me you were drunk when you posted that. 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

LMFAO

You believe doctors think the covid vaccine is killing everyone?  Please tell me you were drunk when you posted that. 

There are a few that do

5 hours ago, craftsman said:

Sure. Because you have nothing to be held accountable for. Because all you did was support him for years and push his message. Now that he has to face it, you can just move on quietly with your whiny shlt. 

I don’t think he should be investigated for his “message” during the pandemic.  Just to see if he had any involvement in starting it. 

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There are a few that do

There are also a few who think the earth is flat.

But they're correctly regarded as morons.  Same with anti-vaxxers. 

On 12/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also, saving this quote for future reference.  Great to hear you think the vaccine has been a success.