Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Makes you want to smash the covidiots in the face for being so eager to believe anything. 

Yup, and now the same dipshlt(s) want to rewrite history after being consistently wrong for years on end. Covid literally broke them.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was going to post a :rolleyes: saying of course, fatties don't exercise as much and they struggle with Covid, but apparently they adjusted for that:

But you could still run or walk, HT.  Here in Phoenix in the summer, that means running in 110+ degrees in the middle of summer.  I imagine winter places had similar challenges with the elements.  But you could still run, the government didn't stop you!

You bastards! 

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, and now the same dipshlt(s) want to rewrite history after being consistently wrong for years on end. Covid literally broke them.

They are more concerned with Q than the incompetence and dishonesty the government just put on display. They truly are broken. 

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was going to post a :rolleyes: saying of course, fatties don't exercise as much and they struggle with Covid, but apparently they adjusted for that:

But you could still run or walk, HT.  Here in Phoenix in the summer, that means running in 110+ degrees in the middle of summer.  I imagine winter places had similar challenges with the elements.  But you could still run, the government didn't stop you!

Is that adjusting for how much they exercised before 2020?

I’ve said multiple times and at the time that I didn’t agree with many restrictions after the first month or so, but I guess you guys think this is some sort of gotcha.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Is that adjusting for how much they exercised before 2020?

I’ve said multiple times and at the time that I didn’t agree with many restrictions after the first month or so, but I guess you guys think this is some sort of gotcha.

Oh please.  You walk the fence but then always agree with whatever the government tells us to do.  You post just enough resistance so you can come back a  year later and say "No i wasn't for that" when we all know you bend over whenever Fauci wants to ram it in.

My family and I are getting over 2+ weeks of the worst cold/flu, I have ever personally had. Cough would not stop. Runny nose would not stop. Chills at times were bad. Just wanted to sleep for days. 

I guess we should have got the fru vax :lol: 

A good idea from Makary who must not think the vaccine has killed millions.  Although  I’m sure lod thinks he’s saying this in order to suggest a stealthy bio attack against China

China doesn't want them.  They prefer to steal our IP and reverse engineer it.

Did they ever decide if ivermectin is safe for humans? I remember libtards saying it was no good for you  or some shite. That never made sense though.  If you’re not a moron. 

Well, at least they are now admitting what they said wasn't happening. The latest excuse is one of the best to date. 🤣

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well, at least they are now admitting what they said wasn't happening. The latest excuse is one of the best to date. 🤣

Link to study - https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj-2022-071204

Just read through it quickly and don’t see any “admission” of “what was happening,” just the authors wanting to see if artificial sweeteners increased cardiovascular risk. Also the study was started in 2009, so per usual, lod wrong again.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did they ever decide if ivermectin is safe for humans? 

It is safe for humans and unsafe for worms, just like in horses. It won't help with covid, but most of the folks who took it probably had worms too. No harm no foul. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I found that article and it's misinformation 

Gee, thanks.  I can rest easy now that you've given it the stamp of misinformation.

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Gee, thanks.  I can rest easy now that you've given it the stamp of misinformation.

Do your own research, I did, and the "article" is from a fake news site, then it links to a CDC announcement that millions of people died suddenly, then that link is another fake news site.  I tried to find the CDC announcement but it took is fake.

But of course, do your own fact checking if you don't trust me.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Do your own research, I did, and the "article" is from a fake news site, then it links to a CDC announcement that millions of people died suddenly, then that link is another fake news site.  I tried to find the CDC announcement but it took is fake.

What article?

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Ok I thought that’s what you were talking about but wasn’t 100% sure.  It looks like the numbers they’re saying the CDC “quietly revealed” are literally the total deaths of all causes.  You can come close to figuring out their math from the numbers they use at the bottom of this link - https://expose-news.com/2022/11/24/secret-cdc-report-1million-americans-died-suddenly-covid-vaccine/

To start, they’re just comparing to the 2015-2019 average.  

3,457,518 deaths in 2021 - 674,951 “excess” = 2,782,567 2015-2019 average

6,090,716 total deaths from 12/14/20 - week 38 2022.  So 1 year + ~41 weeks or about 1.79 years.

1.79 x 2,782,567 = 4,980,795

6,090,716 - 4,980,795 = 1,109,921 “sudden deaths”

Of course they are calling Covid an “alleged pandemic” so naturally all Covid deaths (or any other extra deaths such as drug overdoses or murders) since December 2020 have magically turned into vaccine deaths.

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Probably not worth the effort twitter put into it but that tweet is misleading IMO.  Yes, it’s fair to argue that kids nor those with natural immunity “need” the vaccine (although heck at this point I’m sure some of the deaths are reinfections, so you could probably argue “older high risk people” should be vaccinated even if previously infected), but I think the implication from that tweet was meant to be that “only” “older high risk people” should be vaccinated.  But what does that even mean?  Are you automatically high risk if you’re older?  Or do you only need the vaccine if you’re old AND have other risk factors? What’s “older” anyway? And he conveniently gave no opinion (if you even want to call it that, he seemed to be claiming his statement was a fact) on the overwhelming majority of the population between about ages 18-70.

This tweet was actually a much better example of twitter taking action where it shouldn’t have: 

There is literally nothing wrong with this tweet.  However the tweet author did confirm that was the only one of her tweets that ever received a misleading label.  Conveniently she just launched a substack yesterday - https://kelleyk.substack.com/p/covid-twitter-files-part-ii?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

I disagree with Zweid calling what she replied to “misinformation” though -heck the Kelley lady wasn’t even calling it misinformation, just cherry-picking which it was.  And for the record I have seen so-called “Covid zero” posts flagged as misleading too, albeit rarely.

Is Hack STILL trying to moonlight as an “expert” on not only vaccines but also medicine and science? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Hey guys, I’ve never done any woodworking nor have I learned anything about it in school but let me tell you how much MORE I know about it than y’all do. Y’all have no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to that and neither do the “experts” that have been doing it for decades :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Is Hack STILL trying to moonlight as an “expert” on not only vaccines but also medicine and science? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Hey guys, I’ve never done any woodworking nor have I learned anything about it in school but let me tell you how much MORE I know about it than y’all do. Y’all have no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to that and neither do the “experts” that have been doing it for decades :lol: 

I guess the answer is whine.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:03 PM, TimHauck said:

Can you share a link to some ACTUAL SCIENCE that we might find useful or are you just gonna whine?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Not defending school closures but this sure flies in the face of the “school closures caused suicides!!” claim:

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2022 at 4:40 PM, Shooter McGavin said:

Thanks.  Don't mind if I do.

On 12/29/2022 at 9:44 AM, Casual Observer said:

Thanks.  Don't mind if I do.

Any comment on the fact that they’re implying that ALL “excess” (they’re not even truly excess since some increase should be expected with population growth) deaths (including Covid deaths) were caused by the vaccine?

On 12/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, TimHauck said:

Ok I thought that’s what you were talking about but wasn’t 100% sure.  It looks like the numbers they’re saying the CDC “quietly revealed” are literally the total deaths of all causes.  You can come close to figuring out their math from the numbers they use at the bottom of this link - https://expose-news.com/2022/11/24/secret-cdc-report-1million-americans-died-suddenly-covid-vaccine/

To start, they’re just comparing to the 2015-2019 average.  

3,457,518 deaths in 2021 - 674,951 “excess” = 2,782,567 2015-2019 average

6,090,716 total deaths from 12/14/20 - week 38 2022.  So 1 year + ~41 weeks or about 1.79 years.

1.79 x 2,782,567 = 4,980,795

6,090,716 - 4,980,795 = 1,109,921 “sudden deaths”

Of course they are calling Covid an “alleged pandemic” so naturally all Covid deaths (or any other extra deaths such as drug overdoses or murders) since December 2020 have magically turned into vaccine deaths.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I used to really like John Stockton.  Not anymore

OMG.  Someone has a differing opinion so now you don't like them.  What if he was your brother and said that?  Typical "centrist."  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

OMG.  Someone has a differing opinion so now you don't like them.  What if he was your brother and said that?  Typical "centrist."  :lol:

If my brother told me that everyone that got a vaccine was dying I would tell him he's an idiot.  It's not a differing opinions, it just wrong

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If my brother told me that everyone that got a vaccine was dying I would tell him he's an idiot.  It's not a differing opinions, it just wrong

Oh look.  Another "centrist."  🤣

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

He is welcome to his opinion, and I am welcome to my opinion about him.  If my brother said that I would think less of him, but wouldn’t “not like him anymore,” as I have more connection to him than some dude that was good at basketball 25 years ago.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Oh look.  Another "centrist."  🤣

Follow their Lib agenda or get cancelled, you know the drill. 

19 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Follow their Lib agenda or get cancelled, you know the drill. 

Cancelled from me liking him, I’m sure he’s going to be really upset 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cancelled from me liking him, I’m sure he’s going to be really upset 

Good point, at least you know where you stand here. I respect that. 

On 12/27/2022 at 4:40 PM, Shooter McGavin said:

Unsurprisingly, while you are calling others a POS, you distinguish your self as the real POS here.  The article is not from a "fake news site"; it links to a study done on artificial sweeteners that seems to have been actually performed.  The article does not link to a CDC announcement; it links to something called the OECD, which shows data from the US and other countries for those age 18-49.  Did the data come from the CDC?  A deeper dive is needed, if you care to believe the CDC, but the United States is listed as a member country of the OECD.  Are there not 1.1 million excess deaths since 2020?  This statement is nebulous to me as causation, but there is logical appeal to say that vaccines don't really work.  The linked story goes on to say: " However, the U.S. recorded over 100,000 more deaths in 2021 than in 2020."  Is that false?  How would you know whether it's true or false to declare it fake news?  More importantly, none of what you've posted is true - again.  We knew that would be the case since you appointed yourself as the fact-checker on this.  

• Thanks 1