Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Three fatties get woke checked at Thai airport

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/thai-airways-says-auckland-women-cant-fly-in-business-class-seats-because-of-weight/news-story/ca2596d4334ded67c4f1666ca8d417d1

“The next thing, there were about five members of staff all around talking in their native language, shaking their heads and looking at us as if we’d committed a crime.

“A staff member then came forward and started saying ‘no, you’re too big, you’re too big’.

😂

Who the fock goes to Thailand for weight loss surgery? Jesus Christ I can only imagine the shady place they would get that done at. 

“Everyone was just standing staring at us. The whole thing was disgusting.”

Yeah, everyone WAS disgusted looking at you out of shape, fatass, lazy, just want to eat food losers who have no respect for their own fat repulsive look.'

The great thing is it didn't' happen here so there's no losers who can fake outrage.

This was on the return flight.... so they were still too big AFTER they'd had surgery.

• Haha 1

This all started when she asked the pilot if her pants made her look fat.

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This was on the return flight.... so they were still too big AFTER they'd had surgery.

Not all weight loss surgeries actually remove the fat.  Some shrink the stomach so you just can't eat as much and then you lose the weight after the surgery. 

I love this part:

"....paid $2560 for the flights, including the business-class seats for the way back to ensure greater comfort."

GREATER comfort? As opposed to the regular great comfort?

And God knows sitting next to any one of them produces LESSER comfort. WAY lesser. NO comfort.

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Who the fock goes to Thailand for weight loss surgery? Jesus Christ I can only imagine the shady place they would get that done at. 

Thailand is huge in any kind of cosmetic or gender changing types of surgery. People go from all over Asia I'm told. Korea too, on the cosmetic end. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Thailand is huge in any kind of cosmetic or gender changing types of surgery. People go from all over Asia I'm told. Korea too, on the cosmetic end. 

Man just sounds like a shady place to go get stuff done. I’d rather deal with the doctors in the states 

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Man just sounds like a shady place to go get stuff done. I’d rather deal with the doctors in the states 

Fock that. Doctors in the states will charge you infinitely more for the same sh!t. Medicine in the United States is a complete focking scam. 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If you can't fit in a Business Class seat, that is a special level of fat.  :thumbsup:

Exactly 

“The extension seatbelt normally used to accommodate oversize passengers cannot be fitted to the airbag seatbelts; therefore passengers not able to fit the standard airbag seatbelt cannot be carried in business class.

24 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock that. Doctors in the states will charge you infinitely more for the same sh!t. Medicine in the United States is a complete focking scam. 

I’d rather not die from infection. Those backwater places and shady places skip standard practices. Fock that. If I REALLY want liposuction I’ll do it here or just workout instead of going to Thailand for medical services. People don’t realize how easy it is to get an infection from those procedures and end up septic. Can’t put a price on my life 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Not all weight loss surgeries actually remove the fat.  Some shrink the stomach so you just can't eat as much and then you lose the weight after the surgery. 

Yes, and I guarandamntee you that that doesn't work for 99% of the focks that have that surgery. 
Then again, I only know two people that have had it and they both went from "I'm going to make real dietary changes in my life now that i'm not fat"  to "GIMME A DONUT NOW, YOU FUCKIN INFIDEL" :mad: in 2 months

Perhaps they are Polynesian and genetically predisposed to being overweight? Glad they made efforts to get help to reduce their weight. Not sure why the word "woke" was used to describe this incident. It doesn't refer to this situation or these people in anyway. I assume the O. P. is ignorant of the meaning of the word and which cultures tend to use it.

You all are probably all fat yourselves. You're just lucky most Americans are huge so you aren't shamed about it. Thai people are petite.

FYI, I've never been fat. I'm 5'8" and the biggest I've ever been was 150 lbs and I was 9 months pregnant. Still, I wouldn't be so insensitive to make fun of others. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, peenie said:

Perhaps they are Polynesian and genetically predisposed to being overweight? Glad they made efforts to get help to reduce their weight. Not sure why the word "woke" was used to describe this incident. It doesn't refer to this situation or these people in anyway. I assume the O. P. is ignorant of the meaning of the word and which cultures tend to use it.

You all are probably all fat yourselves. You're just lucky most Americans are huge so you aren't shamed about it. Thai people are petite.

FYI, I've never been fat. I'm 5'8" and the biggest I've ever been was 150 lbs and I was 9 months pregnant. Still, I wouldn't be so insensitive to make fun of others. 

I thought you said people couldn't be predisposed to things?????

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I thought you said people couldn't be predisposed to things?????

Did I write that? I think just like brown hair can run in a family, I believe being fat can run in a family.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Did I write that? I think just like brown hair can run in a family, I believe being fat can run in a family.

So only physical traits?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Right...it runs right through their pantry loaded with Twinkies and Ho Hos.

14 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

How much gender change cost you in states? 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

One of the worst excuses that gets perpetuated in this country is that "being fat can run in a family".  There are some people that medically, get screwed, but that number is infinitesimally small... just like intersex people.  Approximately 99% of all people in the WORLD have full control of their weight.  Losing weight, gaining weight (in a healthy manner), muscle building, toning, etc... are all VERY EASILY ACHIEVED.  Easily achieved in the sense that you have easy access to everything needed to accomplish your desired goal.  Virtually every person who is unhealthy or that does not have their desired body, is completely lazy.

18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

True. You don’t want some guy that says he’s a doctor when he isn’t. 

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

One of the worst excuses that gets perpetuated in this country is that "being fat can run in a family".  There are some people that medically, get screwed, but that number is infinitesimally small... just like intersex people.  Approximately 99% of all people in the WORLD have full control of their weight.  Losing weight, gaining weight (in a healthy manner), muscle building, toning, etc... are all VERY EASILY ACHIEVED.  Easily achieved in the sense that you have easy access to everything needed to accomplish your desired goal.  Virtually every person who is unhealthy or that does not have their desired body, is completely lazy.

While I largely agree with this, it is certainly easier for some and harder for others, depending on metabolism, which is genetically influenced. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

While I largely agree with this, it is certainly easier for some and harder for others, depending on metabolism, which is genetically influenced. 

Oh, it is, but the process is still the same.  It's about how dedicated you are in yourself and how much effort you want to put in.  Aside from the small amount of people with legitimate genetic health issues, everyone else has the ability to get the body they want... they just have to put the work in.