Djgb13

Thought about buying a house

Just now, 5-Points said:

I don't know, did he? :unsure:

That would change things a little. 

I did not.  Would be easy to find if I did. Just MDC being a dik as usual. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't know, did he? :unsure:

That would change things a little. 

Sounds like he didn't.  But it wouldn't change things if he did IMO.  I could see someone posting a thread saying "Hey I'm thinking about this house.  What do you think?"   I think Beer might have done that once.  But anyone who would save that to use later is sick or a total douche.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Link?

I don't remember him ever posting that info anywhere here.  I think that it was undetermined how digby got the info.  

That’s why I asked. How else would Digby have gotten that info? And if HT posted it here why does anyone care?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s why I asked. How else would Digby have gotten that info? And if HT posted it here why does anyone care?

Which is why I said that you were ignorant.  Keep digging.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Which is why I said that you were ignorant.  Keep digging.  

Did you miss the question mark or something? :unsure: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I tell people all the time to stop and think before they act.  You should do the same.  

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did not.  Would be easy to find if I did. Just MDC being a dik as usual. 

Well then it was a d!ck move on dickby's part. 

Not to mention creepy. If you didn't post it, how'd he get it? 

Kid needs to step away from the keyboard for a while. 

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sounds like he didn't.  But it wouldn't change things if he did IMO.  I could see someone posting a thread saying "Hey I'm thinking about this house.  What do you think?"   I think Beer might have done that once.  But anyone who would save that to use later is sick or a total douche.

That's why I said it would change things "a little." Still not cool but not necessarily creepy stalkerish.

If he somehow looked it up on his own and posted it.... 

Bored suicide worthy imo.  

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If you didn't post it, how'd he get it? 

Exactly.

Looks like a great house  :dunno: but I dont have a rich brother in law to base my standards off of. 

23 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It would appear from his profile that this is his most recent post.  I could see that getting him a timeout, although his account is still active.  

It is kinda weird (and uncharacteristic of him) to post this thread, then the above link, then just disappear.  🤔

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It would appear from his profile that this is his most recent post.  I could see that getting him a timeout, although his account is still active.  

It is kinda weird (and uncharacteristic of him) to post this thread, then the above link, then just disappear.  🤔

It was also right after he threw a fit in the Coronavirus Doomsday thread.  So, either he got a timeout from Mike or suddenly had a revelation that he was being a total d*ck and needed a self imposed timeout.  My guess is it was Mike.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly.

So, if you don't know, then why wouldn't you actually wait for an answer to the question before continuing on with the assumption that HT posted it. 

At the end of the day, HT is a d!ck, but I don't see him as being a liar.  Has embellished before maybe, but not a liar.  On the other hand, digby is a notorious liar.  So, I look at it that I give HT the benefit of the doubt unless I get further proof. 

You started by assuming the info was posted here and digby was just re-sharing.  That is silly as a simple search hear could have shown that the address had only showed up in this thread.  Not others.  But you can keep on with this line of thinking.  

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, if you don't know, then why wouldn't you actually wait for an answer to the question before continuing on with the assumption that HT posted it. 

At the end of the day, HT is a d!ck, but I don't see him as being a liar.  Has embellished before maybe, but not a liar.  On the other hand, digby is a notorious liar.  So, I look at it that I give HT the benefit of the doubt unless I get further proof. 

You started by assuming the info was posted here and digby was just re-sharing.  That is silly as a simple search hear could have shown that the address had only showed up in this thread.  Not others.  But you can keep on with this line of thinking.  

Let me help:

I didn’t assume HT posted it. I asked if he did, because I can’t think of any other way Digby might have gotten it, unless for some reason HT privately messaged it to him. They don’t keep public records of thinking about buying a house. 

If HT did post this here I don’t see what the issue is, that’s all. And if he didn’t ... how did Digby get it?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let me help:

I didn’t assume HT posted it. I asked if he did, because I can’t think of any other way Digby might have gotten it, unless for some reason HT privately messaged it to him. They don’t keep public records of thinking about buying a house. 

If HT did post this here I don’t see what the issue is, that’s all.

I already said twice I didn’t.  But you keep insinuating I did. How about you stfu now, unless you have something to add besides that? Obsessed. 

What point of reference would Digby possibly have for a link to a house you thought about buying 3 years ago? 

I even did a search for the word “Hopewell” but all I get is Giants Fan mentioning some boat like 15 times and a couple other unrelated posts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

What point of reference would Digby possibly have for a link to a house you thought about buying 3 years ago? 

I even did a search for the word “Hopewell” but all I get is Giants Fan mentioning some boat like 15 times and a couple other unrelated posts. 

Weird. Guess we’ll have to wait for HT to explain how it got out then.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You can keep waiting scumbag. I know it’s a very, very important issue for you.  

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Or you could just realize that digby is a major stalker and it really isn't that hard to find someone on the Internet if you really wanted to try.  The fact that he wanted to try hard enough AND then publicized it should tell you all you need to know.  You are really coming off as looking like more of an ass than usual.  

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe through a personal transaction.  Maybe through a bet.  Maybe through the NCAA hat tourney.  Maybe part of a FF league together.  Regardless how.  If HT didn’t want this  info known, it should not have been revealed.

When this is over, I'm gonna list my house +2.5 acres for 5x is value. Some stupid fock from the city will surely buy it.

How's that city living now, fucktards?

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Maybe through a personal transaction.  Maybe through a bet.  Maybe through the NCAA hat tourney.  Maybe part of a FF league together.  Regardless how.  If HT didn’t want this  info known, it should not have been revealed.

Maybe. I guess only HT or Digby can confirm.

It’s kind of important to me because mysteries with very simple explanations yet no one is talking really grinds my gears. 

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s kind of important to me because mysteries with very simple explanations yet no one is talking really grinds my gears. 

Digby is the angrier alter ego of HT! They are fighting amongst themselves and posting it here?

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

Digby is the angrier alter ego of HT! They are fighting amongst themselves and posting it here?

The real plot twist is they are both Edjr aliases.

Just now, tanatastic said:

The real plot twist is they are both Edjr aliases.

Dum Dum Dummmmm!

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe. I guess only HT or Digby can confirm.

You are dumb.  Confirm that it is someone’s address?  I’m ashamed we share the Keystone state.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You are dumb.  Confirm that it is someone’s address?  I’m ashamed we share the Keystone state.

No, confirm how Digby found out.

:doh: 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, confirm how Digby found out.

:doh: 

Found out what? 

You should eventually figure out you’re chasing your own tail.

See if HT says, yes I gave my address to Digby in a confidential manner that would be dumb.

if Digby comes out and says yes, it HT’s address that would be dumb.

Got it now?  

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Found out what? 

You should eventually figure out you’re chasing your own tail.

Found out that HT was considering buying that house. Do I have to draw you a picture?

Weekly reminder that MDC is a D-Bag.  Boring.

I do enjoy how everybody is always shocked though.

Good stuff.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Good stuff.

The biggest. And this is a guy who claims he pays me no mind. Just look at him here. Pathetic.  On a Posty/ Digby34 level. 

not really tracking with this soon to be deleted thread.  But, from what I gather, digby did a dik move to fock HT, then fled. Is this right? 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Good stuff.

Legit post. I don’t seem to be the only one with this question though.

I’m going to say it once again. That is not my house.  But seeing as some of you want to play detective, I’ll help you out. Remember when the usual morons, Shonuff, MDC and a few others said that you can’t put a deck around an in ground pool? That I was lying that I did that with mine? 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Totally off the deep end.  You're a d!ck, but you don't deserve that.  :D

We've all been d!cks at one time or another here. And besides, HT is our d!ck. This was way over the line. 

• Thanks 1