Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Pandemic effects on bedroom life?

Is it more action for you because of extra time together and little else to do?

Or less action because SO is distraught over the pandemic?

I figure there’s probably a fair amount of both those situations.  Did hear someone suggest there will be a baby boom Jan-Feb next year.

Everything pretty status quo for me and the wife (34B), which is to say we didn’t screw much before and still aren’t now.  Although she’s basically agreed to let me play out a kink that she has always denied me in the past.  Maybe that’s my reward for still working full time while also filling in as an elementary school teacher, custodian, grounds keeper, personal shopper and executive chef for the last 7 weeks.

My wife and I have seen a surge in the last month since there’s no commuting, no getting kids out the door,  no rushing them to baseball practice, etc.   

Plus, we’ve watched enough tv to last us a lifetime.  

What better way to break up then monotony of the lock down? 

8 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Although she’s basically agreed to let me play out a kink that she has always denied me in the past.  

She pegged you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I think there may be a baby boom next year! 

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think there may be a baby boom next year! 

Damnit Peenie  You promised you were on the pill.  :mad:

2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

She pegged you?

That was going to be my guess too. :lol:

Less. We're both getting depressed at this point. We've basically been locked in a small apartment together since late January at this point.

Our pay just got cut down to about 25%. I don't think we're going to be able to go home or anywhere else this summer. Even if I find us new jobs for next school year, I see no indication borders will be open for us to get to them.

So it looks to me like we are stuck here, broke, for the forseeable future. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Less. We're both getting depressed at this point. We've basically been locked in a small apartment together since late January at this point.

Our pay just got cut down to about 25%. I don't think we're going to be able to go home or anywhere else this summer. Even if I find us new jobs for next school year, I see no indication borders will be open for us to get to them.

Man that sucks.  Jizzing on her face is free, though.  Very budget friendly. 

I was curious how you all were making out (so to speak) during this.

Wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary last weekend.  We have a lot more time together, but we do a lot more quickies instead of a full session of an hour or so.  I get mine, but she doesn't need it type of stuff.  Frequency is probably down a little as well (maybe 2-3 times a week).

The reason is not depression (at least I think).  It is because the kids are home too and she doesn't like to think that the kids will know we are doing it.  They are old enough to know that mom and dad bump uglies, but she doesn't get that.  :dunno:

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Damn.  You guys still on lock down?

39 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary last weekend.  We have a lot more time together, but we do a lot more quickies instead of a full session of an hour or so.  I get mine, but she doesn't need it type of stuff.  Frequency is probably down a little as well (maybe 2-3 times a week).

The reason is not depression (at least I think).  It is because the kids are home too and she doesn't like to think that the kids will know we are doing it.  They are old enough to know that mom and dad bump uglies, but she doesn't get that.  :dunno:

Congrats on 25.  My wife and I celebrated 15 on Tue with a full session!

Just now, vuduchile said:

Congrats on 25.  My wife and I celebrated 15 on Tue with a full session!

I celebrated with your wife the day before with multiple sessions.  Sorry for the mess.  :(

• Like 1

At the start, numbers were up.  :banana:

The last week or so, not so much.  :(

27 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I celebrated with your wife the day before with multiple sessions.  Sorry for the mess.  :(

did you stay at least 6 inches apart?

46 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Damn.  You guys still on lock down?

Yes and no. We can leave, and can I'm theory go where we like. But it's a major bunch of grief getting past the guards. And given the anti foreign thing right now, I'm trying to avoid going out. Also, we aren't being paid jack, so don't wish to spend any money. We have savings to  last at least 6 months, but... 

19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes and no. We can leave, and can I'm theory go where we like. But it's a major bunch of grief getting past the guards. And given the anti foreign thing right now, I'm trying to avoid going out. Also, we aren't being paid jack, so don't wish to spend any money. We have savings to  last at least 6 months, but... 

I think you mentioned looking for jobs in other countries.  Is that not realistic right now?  Is anyone even hiring in the countries you were considering?

9 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I think you mentioned looking for jobs in other countries.  Is that not realistic right now?  Is anyone even hiring in the countries you were considering?

Oh there are plenty of jobs. Main problem is, my wife is not a native English speaker.

She has a Filipino friend with a pretty good gig in Tokyo. We can likely get her in there, and I can easily find something.

Of course, Japan is in a complete national emergency lockdown. Looks like most of these jobs would start in September. I just hope things calm down by then.

Would be focking nice if I was getting full pay to save for the move. But... That's why I feel little qualm about jacking them for the summer pay and bailing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Congrats on the 25th!  We are celebrating the 30th anniversary of our first date today.  We did a quickie yesterday and have a fairly full day today so... 50/50 on more sexy time today.  Definitely this weekend tho.

Anyway, we are about the same, which is 2-3 times/week.  I'd say closer to 3 which is a slight uptick.  Typically once during the week and twice on weekends,  My wife was in an office and is now working from home, but she has worked from home before and is being a good worker bee (sadly), making sure she has productive work days.  Does pomadoro and shiot.  <_<

Our kids are out of the house but our two daughters come home several days per week.  I've asked them to let us know when they are coming; the stated reason is that I don't want to be walking around in boxers, but the real reason is that I don't want them to walk in while I'm balls deep in their mother.  I'm not sure but I strongly suspect my younger daughter got this memo (and/or has found the bedroom door locked in the past), because she is religious about texting me when she is coming over, and if I don't respond she calls to make sure I know she is on her way.  :o

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Congrats on the 25th!  We are celebrating the 30th anniversary of our first date today.  We did a quickie yesterday and have a fairly full day today so... 50/50 on more sexy time today.  Definitely this weekend tho.

Anyway, we are about the same, which is 2-3 times/week.  I'd say closer to 3 which is a slight uptick.  Typically once during the week and twice on weekends,  My wife was in an office and is now working from home, but she has worked from home before and is being a good worker bee (sadly), making sure she has productive work days.  Does pomadoro and shiot.  <_<

Our kids are out of the house but our two daughters come home several days per week.  I've asked them to let us know when they are coming; the stated reason is that I don't want to be walking around in boxers, but the real reason is that I don't want them to walk in while I'm balls deep in their mother.  I'm not sure but I strongly suspect my younger daughter got this memo (and/or has found the bedroom door locked in the past), because she is religious about texting me when she is coming over, and if I don't respond she calls to make sure I know she is on her way.  :o

Congrats on the 30 years.  Great that you still love each other (or at least like each other enough to get busy :lol: ).

It used to be good when school was in session because the kids would be gone by 7:00 and I could throw it to the wife and go into the office afterwards. I would still be in the office by 8:30 and it would start my day off with a bang. ;)  Now, my youngest is here all the time, so no swinging from the chandelier or handcuffing to the bedposts.  :o

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

i dont know why but the part i took away from the story was your two daughters coming home several days per week. One of my random pet peeve expressions.... several per week, 7 days in a week, so nearly every day?

nothing against you my friend, i'm clearly bored :lol:

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i dont know why but the part i took away from the story was your two daughters coming home several days per week. One of my random pet peeve expressions.... several per week, 7 days in a week, so nearly every day?

nothing against you my friend, i'm clearly bored :lol:

sev·er·al
/ˈsev(ə)rəl/

determiner · pronoun

1. more than two but not many.
    "the author of several books"

Hmm... technically this means in the 3-4 range.  But they've been coming home in the 2-3 range.  So to make you happy, "two to several"?  :dunno:

Funny, in the time I was typing this, my youngest just showed up (unannounced, but it was planned in advance).  She and my wife are doing a remote doctor visit (checkup for her diabetes).  Slightly off-topic, but I think these types of virtual visits are one of the major changes that we'll see from this pandemic.  There is no reason for her to physically be in an endocrinology office for these checkups -- they are more about uploading pump data and tweaking insulin values, for the most part.  :cheers:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:
sev·er·al
/ˈsev(ə)rəl/

determiner · pronoun

1. more than two but not many.
    "the author of several books"

Hmm... technically this means in the 3-4 range.  But they've been coming home in the 2-3 range.  So to make you happy, "two to several"?  :dunno:

Funny, in the time I was typing this, my youngest just showed up (unannounced, but it was planned in advance).  She and my wife are doing a remote doctor visit (checkup for her diabetes).  Slightly off-topic, but I think these types of virtual visits are one of the major changes that we'll see from this pandemic.  There is no reason for her to physically be in an endocrinology office for these checkups -- they are more about uploading pump data and tweaking insulin values, for the most part.  :cheers:

i know the technical definition. its just always been a pet peeve expression of mine. :dunno:

like for some reason 'several times a month' makes sense to me but 'several times a week' seems funny. 

not saying its wrong.

It was more about my weirdness than your usage of it :D

13 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i know the technical definition. its just always been a pet peeve expression of mine. :dunno:

like for some reason 'several times a month' makes sense to me but 'several times a week' seems funny. 

not saying its wrong.

It was more about my weirdness than your usage of it :D

No worries.  FWIW, both daughters typically come over a weekend day to do laundry and hang out.  Older daughter is a vegan who uses our kitchen for her veggie prep (bake a bunch of different veggies), may or may not be the same day.  Younger daughter is using my wife's sewing machine for both a fashion design class and to make masks for her friends and their families.  She is probably here more days than not.  Easter Sunday, everyone was here.  

Point being, they come SEVERAL TIMES per week$#$@!@!$!@$#  :D

Hasn’t changed much.  We were 2-3 times a week and still are.  Happened each of the last three days, but we won’t sustain that.

The gf likes it a lot so not much has changed.  However, I have noticed a needier side because it's like I'm the only damn entertainment with nothing else to do. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Congrats on the 30 years.  Great that you still love each other (or at least like each other enough to get busy :lol: ).

It used to be good when school was in session because the kids would be gone by 7:00 and I could throw it to the wife and go into the office afterwards. I would still be in the office by 8:30 and it would start my day off with a bang. ;)  Now, my youngest is here all the time, so no swinging from the chandelier or handcuffing to the bedposts.  :o

That's impressive with an hour and 29 minute commute. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I also made a cup of coffee.  

Sorry MDC makes a better cup.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:05 PM, jerryskids said:

No worries.  FWIW, both daughters typically come over a weekend day to do laundry and hang out.  Older daughter is a vegan who uses our kitchen for her veggie prep (bake a bunch of different veggies), may or may not be the same day.  Younger daughter is using my wife's sewing machine for both a fashion design class and to make masks for her friends and their families.  She is probably here more days than not.  Easter Sunday, everyone was here.  

Point being, they come SEVERAL TIMES per week$#$@!@!$!@$#  :D

and it keeps your sex life in check

On 4/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, NorthernVike said:

Sorry MDC makes a better cup.

This guy knows.

I can tell you this, with the amount of sex my gf and I have been having, if she doesn't get pregnant, I'll be shocked... even though I have to use a condom every time.  Had to go out 3 times to buy condoms (36-pack), in the last 4 weeks.  Only a day or 2 away from opening that last box.