12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

Look how Obama looks  at Trump and says to him, and the country, we’ll do everything we can to help you succeed. What a POS he is. 

Dunham to interview Brennan. We’ll see how often he  invokes his right to remain silent. I’m guessing a good bit. 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, drobeski said:

#Me too

On 8/4/2020 at 11:58 PM, 12th Man said:

Breathtaking!!

How high did the judge set Obama's bail? :unsure:

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They are waiting on direction from Putin! :lol:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

You're adorable.  

Hope Trump goes light on Obama. Don't put Obama in one of his child cages out of spite. House arrest at a location in Englewood Chicago is as far as it should go.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Hope Trump goes light on Obama. Don't put Obama in one of his child cages out of spite. House arrest at a location in Englewood Chicago is as far as it should go.

I want Obama executed for treason.

• Haha 1

And the Orange Man Bad crowd still won’t admit they have been played for fools once again. There will be more coming.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The NY Times is saying that this is about it for the Durham investigation.  No indictments or data on a wider conspiracy.

Of course they are. Their hope is that Barr won’t do anything until after the election, which might happen.  But that cuck didn’t forge that e-mail on his own.  

• Like 1

After watching Trump for four years now, and what he has put up with and what he has achieved , with very little help, I realize how lazy Barrack Obama was. 

• Like 1

#OBAMAGATE! :mad: 

:banana: 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

After watching Trump for four years now, and what he has put up with and what he has achieved , with very little help, I realize how lazy Barrack Obama was. 

Dude had the world on a silver platter, didnt he? At least the first 4 years.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude had the world on a silver platter, didnt he? At least the first 4 years.

Yup. And did nothing with it. He knows it. He probably watched Trump in the beginning and thought, well, he deserves it. Then after a while it had to dawn on him how easy he had it. Bill Clinton even said he had it easier than anyone. Soft bigotry at work. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

#OBAMAGATE! :mad: 

:banana: 

Conservative sand box was/is right! :lol:

Loser! :banana:

How do you know Hussein is lying?  His lips are moving!! 

Biden: I had nothing to do with the Flynn INVESTIGATION 

Wallace: You were in the room when it was discussed

Biden: I thought you said prosecution.  Uh, no dikhead, you said investigation.  Nobody said prosecution. You can clearly see he got the word in his earpiece to claim ignorance after he admitted knowing. And they say Trump lies. 

On 8/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. And did nothing with it. He knows it. He probably watched Trump in the beginning and thought, well, he deserves it. Then after a while it had to dawn on him how easy he had it. Bill Clinton even said he had it easier than anyone. Soft bigotry at work. 

Obama had a super majority for the first year of his Presidency and could have passed anything they wanted. 

And Hillary was just this past week still talking about "Russians helping Trump to win the election".     The whole thing stinks.    Makes it even worse that many are trying to hang the Trump admin on the one thread they have left; "well, Trump officials did say they would be interested in hearing what the Russians had on Hillary".   

The DNC (i.e. the Hillary campaign) and the Obama admin was actively soliciting Russian misinformation thru Christopher Steele in order to use it to try to influence the election and then overturn the outcome of that election.  And now they've been engaged in a multi-year long cover up and deflection campaign to cover their tracks.    Everything they did is infinitely worse than anything the Trump campaign did.    Where's your outrage over that?   

Article today from John Solomon.   More shady stuff from Obama admin officials.   

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/monammysterious-destruction-evidence-related-steeles

The mysterious destruction of evidence related to Steele's dossier, State Department contacts:

"The missing documents create an evidentiary hole in the story of Steele's extensive contact at the Obama State Department, where he delivered through Winer a total of 120 reports on Russia and Ukraine policy matters that reached as high as Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Secretary of State John Kerry"

I find it interesting that the leftists continue to cling to the Russians helping Trump.  That has never worked, so it seems like a strange angle to attempt to leverage.  As I have noted before, if THEY are accusing then the chances are that THEY are doing it.

Still, why replicate an already failed strategy? That seems really odd to me.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I find it interesting that the leftists continue to cling to the Russians helping Trump.  That has never worked, so it seems like a strange angle to attempt to leverage.  As I have noted before, if THEY are accusing then the chances are that THEY are doing it.

Still, why replicate an already failed strategy? That seems really odd to me.

These are the same people that trotted out Hilary in a fixed primary after she lost to a black man in a normal primary. Honestly I'm shocked they didn't trot her out a 3rd time.

1 minute ago, DexterM1776 said:

Sure is a shame the fbi wiped the phones of the people involved with Obamagate.

NSA has it. There is no wiping of anything. If Barr wants it he can get it. They have everything. I know someone that worked there. They also have a backup system at an unknown location. Wiping something is not possible.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

NSA has it. There is no wiping of anything. If Barr wants it he can get it. They have everything. I know someone that worked there. They also have a backup system at an unknown location. Wiping something is not possible.

What if they wiped the wipes?

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What if they wiped the wipes?

Only one way to find out. They don't want to point the search lights in though. NSA is only to point out at us.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Indictments this week ? 

I would not bet on it.

if anything it will be limited, and low level.

i am certain the Obama insulated himself well from his treachery.

our best hope is to root out as much of The politically motivated FBI and CIA people as possible

This is a top reason why I vote Trump. He's not part of the BS where they all act like they hate each other but behind closed doors give each other hi 5's for keeping the lemmings at each others throats while the collect $. McConnell is probably buttfocking Pelosi on weekends they way she likes it - ATM style.

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is a top reason why I vote Trump. He's not part of the BS where they all act like they hate each other but behind closed doors give each other hi 5's for keeping the lemmings at each others throats while the collect $. McConnell is probably buttfocking Pelosi on weekends they way she likes it - ATM style.

We got rid of Paul Ryan. It will be a good day when Mitch is no longer around either. The Democrats are so bad and focked in the head we might be better of with Pelosi being their leader. Think about that. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:56 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

We got rid of Paul Ryan. It will be a good day when Mitch is no longer around either. The Democrats are so bad and focked in the head we might be better of with Pelosi being their leader. Think about that. 

Lindsey Graham Is the POS who is dragging his feet on Obamagate and he slowed down the entire process. He is a member of the Deep State and needs to go.

Stay Tuned!