Alias Detective

Has everyone died yet?

:wave:

Honing in on 100,000, but not everyone.   

I think you may have come up with a great campaign slogan for Trump.  "Hey, not everyone died"

• Like 2

if we hadn't been forced to stay home and wear masks, I think only dinosaurs would have been left.

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

if we hadn't been forced to stay home and wear masks, I think only dinosaurs would have been left.

And dandelions will take over all the ground space

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think you may have come up with a great campaign slogan for Trump.  "Hey, not everyone died"

Copyright that thing, every leader in the world will want to use it

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think he should go with "but did you die?" 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Almost 90,000 as of today. :unsure: 

We closed the country down for that? 

BAN CARS!!!!! 

1.25 million people

How Many Car Accident Deaths Are There Per Year? Nearly 1.25 million people are killed in car crashes each year. On average, that's 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.

:cry:

THAT IS TOO MANY!! :cry:

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

BAN CARS!!!!! 

1.25 million people

How Many Car Accident Deaths Are There Per Year? Nearly 1.25 million people are killed in car crashes each year. On average, that's 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.

I better never hear another republican claim to be pro-life as long as I live.  They've lost the right to use that phrase.  They can take the abortion issue and shove it up their ass.  :)

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I bet never hear another republican claim to be pro-life as long as I live.  They've lost the right to use that phrase.  They can take the abortion issue and shove it up their ass.  :)

I am pro-choice (not a republican anyway)  but yeah, no surprised there.  Politics is like religion. it's run by hypocrisy 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They've lost the right to use that phrase.

Why?

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

BAN CARS!!!!! 

1.25 million people

Were you exposed to chemicals as a child?

5 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Why?

We must save every precious cluster of cells.  Unless our 401K's are taking a hit, then grandma is expendable. 

I'm still dead from net neutrality

Coumo chose to kill as many grandma's as possible, why ? And why doesn't that bother you ? 

Maybe just maybe, you're a phony and a hack ?

Could it be ?

Magic 8ball says most focking definitely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We must save every precious cluster of cells.  Unless our 401K's are taking a hit, then grandma is expendable. 

Are you saying that we shouldn't start opening up?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Who are you calling a dinosaur? Now get off of my lawn!

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I better never hear another republican claim to be pro-life as long as I live.  They've lost the right to use that phrase.  They can take the abortion issue and shove it up their ass.  :)

retard logic

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not really your call to make.  We had abortion expansionist Cuomo telling us every life matters.  Now after the heat he's been getting on his intentional mishandling of nursing home patients, he moves in a different direction, saying "Hey, we can't save everyone."  You should be right there with him.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you saying that we shouldn't start opening up?  :dunno:

I'm all for safely opening up

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm all for safely opening up

So... Grandma is expendable?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

But there were almost 1 million abortions of new life last year yet you are concerned with 90,000 deaths of old and unhealthy people. You really shouldn’t try to use this angle. I stand for survival of the fittest while you stand for selective murder of healthy human life. Survival of the fittest is a basic law of nature, who or what made up your law?

Since Roe v Wade almost 60 million abortions have been performed in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Again another jackass comment. Murder is not the same

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

But there were almost 1 million abortions of new life last year yet you are concerned with 90,000 deaths of old and unhealthy people. You really shouldn’t try to use this angle. I stand for survival of the fittest while you stand for selective murder of healthy human life. Survival of the fittest is a basic law of nature, who or what made up your law?

How far are you willing to take this stance? 

We prop up lots of unfit people through medicine. 

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Since Roe v Wade almost 60 million abortions have been performed in the USA.

Don't care.  When you don't care about actual living human beings dying, your holy roller high ground about fetuses falls on deaf ears. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Coumo chose to kill as many grandma's as possible, why ? And why doesn't that bother you ? 

Could it be ?

Cuomo was asked about the nursing home deaths yesterday.  Someone asked him what his comment would be to someone who lost someone at a nursing home and wanted accountability.  This response was essentially that there is no one to be held accountable and that old people die.  He'd be a great candidate for President!!

Just now, Leeson said:

How far are you willing to take this stance? 

We prop up lots of unfit people through medicine. 

Yup, and we are weakening the species. We are setting ourselves up for a huge pandemic in the future. In the end nature will win, it always does.

I am starting to believe that many people on this board don’t even understand the importance of survival of the fittest.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Cuomo was asked about the nursing home deaths yesterday.  Someone asked him what his comment would be to someone who lost someone at a nursing home and wanted accountability.  This response was essentially that there is no one to be held accountable and that old people die.  He'd be a great candidate for President!!

And he never even tried injecting disinfectants!  Why just give up like that?

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yup, and we are weakening the species. We are setting ourselves up for a huge pandemic in the future. In the end nature will win, it always does.

I am starting to believe that many people on this board don’t even understand the importance of survival of the fittest.

Where would you draw the line and what's the list of ailments that should be treated? Assuming all others are left to get better on their own or die?

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't care.  When you don't care about actual living human beings dying, your holy roller high ground about fetuses falls on deaf ears. 

This is coming from the guy who supports selective murder of the most defenseless human life on the planet.

You seem to overlook the fact that we are not selecting the people who get the virus and we are not killing the ones that do.

Your Analogy makes no sense.

Bill Maher nails it again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've been saying this for almost 2 months on this very bored!

:doh:

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

👍

6 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Where would you draw the line and what's the list of ailments that should be treated? Assuming all others are left to get better on their own or die?

Nature will take care of all of this end the end. It is not my call but there will be a huge pandemic in the future to cull the species and we are setting ourselves up for it. Nature always has and always will win!

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've been saying this for almost 2 months on this very bored!

:doh:

Many of us have.

It's common sense. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Could it be ?

Justice as defined by the Democrats: Investigate no Democrat, make sure only criminals have guns and release all criminals so we have jail space to lock-up business owners and their patrons. Be sure to vote for Democrats in November.

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Many of us have.

It's common sense. 

Yup.