Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder what the math works out to be if you add immigrants and illegal immigrants. Probably 85%+ of the crime in this country comes from those groups.

Middle class white males are statistically irrelevant as far as violent crime goes. And that includes domestic violence.  But we’re the bad guys. 

48 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I do ask though, that if you don't watch, its prolly not best to offer an opinion, because that would be an uniformed one. 

True, I won't comment then. 

Peenie, just read this post and look a the stats.  Stats from the Washington Post who've been keeping these stats since 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

Last year, 2019, there were a total of 56 people that were killed by a police officer who were unarmed.  There were over 10 million arrests that year.  That is arrests, not even counting police to civilian interactions that did not end in arrest, its probably double that but whatever lets just use arrests.  That is 0.00056%   And the racial makeup of those 56 were:

White: 25

Black: 15

Hispanic:  11

Other:  5

This is hardly an epidemic, its damn near a miracle considering all the crime, crazy people, and the human factor / potential error of policing.   You're being played. 

49 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder what the math works out to be if you add immigrants and illegal immigrants. Probably 85%+ of the crime in this country comes from those groups.

Yep. There's a difference between racism and being angry at a group who is responsible for causing so much violence and other non violent crimes.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Check out newbie supporting the attack in only the way a newbie can. Evil fvck.

Yup, scumbag loser

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The education system has failed the black community. We should do away with all private schools. Let’s get everyone together. No more economic segregation.  

Fock that. I can afford to pay and not have my kids deal with the “disruptions”. 

18 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Fock that. I can afford to pay and not have my kids deal with the “disruptions”. 

Nope. Everyone in the pool together. Check your privilege 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Fat pussie

If he were black you wouldn’t call him fat. Loser/ Phony

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he were black you wouldn’t call him fat. Loser/ Phony

I think Lizzo is fat. Hth

Just now, The Observer said:

I think Lizzo is fat. Hth

You would never say it though. Phony. 

12 hours ago, peenie said:

From my understanding, you risk killing someone by sitting on their neck especially if they're suffering from illness or if they're on drugs. Not sure how showing he had drugs in his system matters. A healthy person wouldn't have survived. 

It's like pointing out a person didn't survive a strangulation because they had pneumonia.

I am truly grateful for Newbie for expressing what I cannot. I'm too tired to constantly ram in your brains what should be obvious. 

This is absolutely true. The fact that the guy was on drugs and had Covid does not change the fact that what the officer did was wrong.

Guess what? Police often have to arrest people on drugs.

Now, had he followed anything even resembling proper procedure, and the arestee dies, that's different. That is not what happened here.

There is a doctrine in law which states "the plaintiff takes the defendant as he finds them." The classic case is the eggshell skull case. If I thump you on the head, and unbeknownst to me, you have ab eggshell skull, and die, I am still liable. 

Now, Floyd's condition may help disprove intent. But it does not absolve manslaughter. 

5 hours ago, peenie said:

No, people are upset because the police officer took the life of a human being. How long and hard did people have to look to find a justification for his death? How do you even know the story is true?

its documented along with his many other arrests for theft and drug charges. the bs narrative that he was getting his life back together in minn and preaching gospel was a joke. you said candace owens is wrong. everything she said is 100% correct. all the black leaders ever do is blame others for their predicament. does any other race??? every mural they paint lately is of a criminal. ok he was wrongfully murdered we all agree. does any other race constantly raise up a repeated convict? a drug addict who abandoned all his kids?

would we be arguing about a lifelong jailbird white junkie?

at least 4 upstanding black men have died now so all these “protesters” can get free tvs. not a word from any BLM focktard!!!

systematic racism?? does whitey cause 60% fatherless rates in black community? does whitey cause george floyd to rob pregnant woman at gunpoint? like owens said, you play stupid games long enough you win stupid prizes. 

start taking some responsibility black community!!!!!!

When are they going to put up a mural of all the poor black kids the education system has failed? There are a lot more of them than ones that have suffered police brutality. 

systematic racism is that the reason you cant drive thru a bad black neighborhood without fear of being shot???

my parents were poor irish. no fear fear of dying in their neighborhoods?? but we all watched them change over to crime infested sh;tholes. whiteys fault?

17 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

start taking some responsibility black community!!!!!!

No one had any information about that man other than he was arrested. The video of the police officer with his knee in George Floyd's neck and George Floyd begging for his life did not include a life history and breakdown of past events. The issue at hand is a man was handcuffed and his life was taken. That is the outrage. Not only was his life taken on video for all to see but nothing was done about it until the protests began. The American community decided to take responsibility and do something about it.

they should paint a mural of the fatherless children in the black community. they may need to do it on the great wall of china. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

systematic racism is that the reason you cant drive thru a bad black neighborhood without fear of being shot???

my parents were poor irish. no fear fear of dying in their neighborhoods?? but we all watched them change over to crime infested sh;tholes. whiteys fault?

That's a lie. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

No one had any information about that man other than he was arrested. The video of the police officer with his knee in George Floyd's neck and George Floyd begging for his life did not include a life history and breakdown of past events. The issue at hand is a man was handcuffed and his life was taken. That is the outrage. Not only was his life taken on video for all to see but nothing was done about it until the protests began. The American community decided to take responsibility and do something about it.

yeah do something about it. steal tvs, ruin cities and kill more innocent people. good job!

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Your white slave masters are lying to you. The cop was fired almost immediately and charged within 72 hours, pretty fast in a case like this. FBI was in town investigating before Biden could pull up his depends.

It took MPD 8 months to charge the black cop who assassinated the white woman a few years ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

what is?

People drive safely through poor black neighborhoods daily. I used to live in a couple. I recall white motorists even needing assistance due to car failure and neighbors all helped and were kind. Perhaps you're thinking of gang violence which isn't everywhere, but does exist....in the 90's anyway.

who cares that we know about him  now? shouldnt we know about blm heroes?? he ended up under a retards knee because his life was a mess. how many encounters with cops you think this guy had???? 

Just now, porkbutt said:

who cares that we know about him  now? shouldnt we know about blm heroes?? he ended up under a retards knee because his life was a mess. how many encounters with cops you think this guy had???? 

What happened to him was unlawful and cruel. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

People drive safely through poor black neighborhoods daily. I used to live in a couple. I recall white motorists even needing assistance due to car failure and neighbors all helped and were kind. Perhaps you're thinking of gang violence which isn't everywhere, but does exist....in the 90's anyway.

yeah they get thru safely🙄. but theres always fear like i said. i could tell you stories you wouldn’t believe about north philly. my father worked in the heart of it for many years. 

What happened to him was unlawful and cruel. 

agreed. but he’s no hero. actually a drain on society. no one we need to kill other upstanding black guys over. 

all you need to know about blm is their silence on the constant black on black killings every day. 

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If Obummer did this, the MSM would call it 'I Have a Dream II'

That was amazing.  It will be torn apart based on politics but if anyone can just watch it, its powerful 

Where were all these people so concerned for Floyd when his life was going down the shitter? There are many other George Floyd’s out there right now. Looks like they will now be protected from the police, but what about from themselves? Who’s going to step up? Al Sharpton? LeBron? Seth Rogen? Ha! 

The police tend to arrest criminals, that is their job. They don't make a habit of arresting good guys. The police are not executioners. People deserve trials. 

6 hours ago, peenie said:

That's not fair. I'm sure many parents during this time in isolation realized that it's really hard teaching children. Sometimes a parent isn't able to tutor a child especially after a hard day of work. I don't know of any parent that doesn't want their child to do well in school. What if you are a parent who didn't do well in school, perhaps unqualified to help your child, but nonetheless you want your child to do well. Is it so absurd to expect a school to teach the child??

I was able to help my child but some parents were not able. Don't condemn them to simply not caring. The schools in the inner poor cities do not compare to those in affluent suburbs. They have so many options when a child is failing that are not available in the poor sections.

A parent can help by making sure their kids do their homework, study for tests, attend class, and stay out of trouble.  And punish them if they don't obey.  They don't have to be a rocket surgeon.

By the way, I looked it up, our inner city school district spends 25% more per student in instruction vs. my school district, which I'd call upper middle class.  It isn't money that is the problem.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

The police tend to arrest criminals, that is their job. They don't make a habit of arresting good guys. The police are not executioners. People deserve trials. 

Yes. And absolutely nobody here is arguing that what the cop did was right. We are all In perfect agreement that he should, and probably will (unless he offs himself) be convicted and do time.

That is not the issue. What is, is two fold... 

1. It seems to be assumed that the cop did what he did for racist reasons. Now maybe he did, I don't know. Of course, it's also possible that he's just a d!ck who equally abuses anyone he has power over.

2. The black community wants to have a conversation about police brutality? Ok. Totally fine with that.

Personally, I think one of the problems the cops have is that they shield officers more than they should. The thin blue line and all that. The good ones (the overwhelming majority) should WANT the ass hole pieces of crap off the force. They give them a bad name.

So I would propose that every violent interaction between police and populace be reviewed by an independent agency with no police ties whatsoever.

The hostility against this "movement" stems from the following... 

1. Many do not believe that police systemic racism exists. There is little to no evidence of such that I have seen.

2. They began rioting immediately. All four cops have been charged with crimes. The situation was handled properly. Now, if the process played out, and this cop were acquitted, I could understand.

3. The slogan "Black Lives Matter" is offensive. For two reasons.

Firstly, it's akin to saying water is wet. The sky is blue. It's just something that doesn't need saying at this point. Of course black lives matter. All lives do.

Secondly, it is racist on its face. Saying one set of lives matter implies others do not, or not as much.

4. Speaking as a straight white male, I am tired of being everyone's boogey man. I do not care what color someone is. I do not care what equipment they have between their legs. I don't care on whom they wish to use it. I honestly believe that the overwhelming majority feel the same.

Yet day in day out, it's racist this, bigot that, check your privilege this... 

It's gotten really freaking tired. 

4. And lastly, yeah. The elephant in the room. The thing we all know, but aren't allowed to talk about. The fact that the black community in pretty much every city in this country is massively over represented when it comes to crime. You can pretty much rank American cities by crime rate and percentage of black population and get very similar lists. North, South, east coast, west coast, blue states, red ones. That's just a fact.

Now, you wanna talk about racism and its impact on the black community? Ok. Fair enough. But let's not even pretend that it is even one of the top three issues impacting the black community.

What is happening is that the left wants to have just one tiny part of the conversation... The part that helps their side. The other side, the majority of the discussion, is being silenced with cries of racism. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well now seems like a great time to bring it up. I think any white person that is upset and tired of being blamed and feels the finger should be pointing in a different direction, please don't hold your tongue. Use your Facebook and Instagram or just start here with releasing what you feel is the truth no one wants to discuss. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Well now seems like a great time to bring it up. I think any white person that is upset and tired of being blamed and feels the finger should be pointing in a different direction, please don't hold your tongue. Use your Facebook and Instagram or just start here with releasing what you feel is the truth no one wants to discuss. 

How about the fact that the police racism that everyone is "protesting" is a false narrative made up by the left and is completely untrue. That's a good start, no? Seems all the liberals on this site don't want anything to do with that. :dunno:

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Absolutely. And if that cop tried to hug an ANTIFA thug, he would probably find a knife plunged through his ribs. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

That will go over well. Not the right time for it. Just ask Drew Brees.

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What a great message of unity from a great leader.  Too bad its drowned out and ignored by the vile violent anti American scum in the liberal media, on this board and on the streets. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

How about the fact that the police racism that everyone is "protesting" is a false narrative made up by the left and is completely untrue. That's a good start, no? Seems all the liberals on this site don't want anything to do with that. :dunno:

I've heard that a great deal, especially by my ex-police officer uncle. He posts stuff like that all the time on Facebook. A lot of people agree with him. 

What else? This is a safe space....

• Haha 1