Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Advocating suicide even in a joking manner is not cool. 

Oh its ok, if you have the "right" viewpoint normal morality does not confine you.....

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Here's a good one. Donald Trump talking about unity. I wonder if he could get through it without laughing

He’s not leading.  

He’s trying to lead.

Steve Kerr? That phony? Holy shite, that guy is shameless. Mmmm,  care to talk about China Steve? Didn’t think so.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Steve Kerr? That phony? Holy shite, that guy is shameless. Mmmm,  care to talk about China Steve? Didn’t think so.  

Still makes a great point. Donald Trump speaking about unity?  ROFL  Can you even imagine that? 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Still makes a great point. Donald Trump speaking about unity?  ROFL  Can you even imagine that? 

Trump unites everybody who has America's best interests at heart 

He alienates everybody who want to destroy the country. 

Like a POTUS should. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Like a POTUS should. 

I would respond but you are surely posting that ironically. No way in hell you believe a word of that.

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Like a POTUS should. 

Valid.

If you hate this nation, then you will hate Trump and everything about him.  He represents success, he is empowering people, he is focused on making this nation better.......these are things leftists deeply oppose.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Like a POTUS should. 

100%

• Like 3

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-comes-against-defund-police-174342854.html

Well, defunding the police must not have polled very well at ALL!

Joe Biden comes out against 'defund the police' push amid mounting attacks from Trump after George Floyd protests
Joey Garrison, USA TODAY
USA TODAYJune 8, 2020, 12:21 PM PDT

WASHINGTON – Joe Biden's campaign for president said Monday that he does not support defunding police, seeking to distance Biden from a growing message on the left that President Donald Trump has pounced on to attack the presumptive Democratic nominee.

A Biden campaign spokesman staked out the former vice president's position on the "defund the police" movement for the first time in the wake of protests over the death of George Floyd. It comes after a veto-proof majority of the Minneapolis City Council pledged Sunday to dismantle its police department.

"As his criminal justice proposal made clear months ago, Vice President Biden does not believe that police should be defunded," campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in response to questions from USA TODAY. He added that Biden "hears and shares the deep grief and frustration of those calling out for change and is driven to ensure that justice is done and that we put a stop to this terrible pain."

Throughout the weekend of protests inspired by Floyd's May 25 death, Trump used Twitter repeatedly to try to tie Biden and other Democrats to the "defund the police" movement. Some social justice activists have pushed to reduce funding of police departments and use the money to reinvest in social programs in response to the death Floyd and other African-Americans by police.

The Trump campaign held a phone call with reporters Monday to further its case, alleging Biden "does not have the strength to stand up to extremists" on the left. Tim Mutaugh, the Trump campaign's communications director, pointed to Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, a Biden ally, pledging to cut as much as $150 million originally budgeted for his city's police department.

He noted that Black LIves Matter protesters outside the White House wrote "defund the police" on 16th Street in front of Lafayette Park.

"The question is, 'Where has Joe Biden been?'" Murtaugh said prior to the release of Biden's statement. "We're now days into this movement in the Democrat Party and Joe Biden has managed only a feeble, 'No comment.'"

Biden has pledged support for the central cause of Floyd protesters – fighting systemic racism – and proposed policing changes, but he risks alienating himself from some progressive voters if he does not adopt more radical moves. Biden and his wife, Jill, met Monday in Houston with members of Floyd's family.

Bates said Biden supports the "urgent need for reform," including funding for public schools, summer programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment "separate from funding for policing" so officers "can focus on the job of policing."

As for money specifically for police, he said Biden supports funding for community policing programs that improve relationships between officers and residents, diversifying police departments "to resemble the communities in which they serve" and equipping more officers with body-worn cameras.

"There are many police departments across the country who are seeking to realize these kinds of changes, but haven't had the resources to – and the Trump administration has in fact made obtaining those resources more difficult. This is at the core of Joe Biden's plan to bring transformative change to our criminal justice system."

32 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Like a POTUS should. 

Do you think I want to destroy this country?

Do you think it makes me feel safe as an American when supports white supremacists???

I guess Biden is now at odds with the Minneapolis City Council.  I will be most interested to see them lash out at each other on this issue.

The democratic party is showing incredible unity.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you think it makes me feel safe as an American when supports white supremacists???

Can you provide a single instance in which the POTUS has supported White supremacists?

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

I guess Biden is now at odds with the Minneapolis City Council.  I will be most interested to see them lash out at each other on this issue.

As if the coalition of Wall Street  shills and social justice warriors ever had a chance. Wall Street and Malcolm X Boulevard together were always doomed. 

3 simple questions. I'm sure Newbs can answer. But he won't

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Can you provide a single instance in which the POTUS has supported White supremacists?

Below is when Trump said that the people at the Charlottesville rally were fine people and explained further exactly who were the fine people:

There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones.”

But there were only neo-Nazis and white supremacists in the Friday night rally.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Below is when Trump said that the people at the Charlottesville rally were fine people and explained further exactly who were the fine people:

This has been debunked so many times but I'm not surprised this is the example you came up with.

Just now, Strike said:

This has been debunked so many times but I'm not surprised this is the example you came up with.

debunk it

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think if you continue to perpetuate a known falsehood that you don't have America's best interests at heart. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

LOL

It's so sad how uniformed or mislead you are.  I'll leave you to your delusions.

This DNC is gonna go down like the 1968 convention.  They are all gonna arrogantly support their own version of BLM and tear each other apart.  Some will demand all cops be defunded and give speeches about that and some will cheer and others will boo.  Biden will come out, talk about how we shouldn't defund the cops and a riot will break out.  They will probably split on 2-3 more issues as well.  Pure emotion.  No rational thinking. 

Trump in a landslide.

Brees won't know what to say probably and just hide.

Don't forget Trump chose to put pressure on Biden by going all law and order.  Biden cracked.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

debunk it

I'm sick of doing your research for you.  Go read the full comments if you want to stop being so focking ignorant all the time.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I think if you continue to perpetuate a known falsehood that you don't have America's best interests at heart. 

Great post.  Peenie does this too often for it to be a naive, innocent mistake. 

19 minutes ago, riversco said:

This DNC is gonna go down like the 1968 convention.  They are all gonna arrogantly support their own version of BLM and tear each other apart.  Some will demand all cops be defunded and give speeches about that and some will cheer and others will boo.  Biden will come out, talk about how we shouldn't defund the cops and a riot will break out.  They will probably split on 2-3 more issues as well.  Pure emotion.  No rational thinking. 

Trump in a landslide.

Don't forget Trump chose to put pressure on Biden by going all law and order.  Biden cracked.

Looking forward to the empty stadiums and subsequent lower revenues.  

20 minutes ago, riversco said:

Trump in a landslide.

Something major is going to have to happen for Trump to win in a landslide.  He's polling at 38%.  That's Jimmy Carter low. You don't win reelection at 38% Let alone win in a landslide.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Something major is going to have to happen for Trump to win in a landslide.  He's polling at 38%.  That's Jimmy Carter low. You don't win reelection at 38% Let alone win in a landslide.

Well, I guess you didn't hear that all the polls said he'd lose in 2016.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It’s happening. 

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

The movement you support, who raises a thug to Jesus level, a man who held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach while his homeys ransacked her place certainly does and have been.. This isn't even debatable.  

Think about that.  Pretty sick evil twisted movement you support.

1 minute ago, riversco said:

Maybe James Comey will bail him out again

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Maybe James Comey will bail him out again

Nah, we will hope good Americans do that again. 

I have faith scumbags like you are the minority.  

Just on my ride home from work, a car full of young kids probably high schoolers..American flag flying out the sunroof... driver in MAGA hat hooting and hollering.  Was wonderful and gave me hope. 

We just have to beat the life long sad sack always crying losers once again. Been there...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

Speaking of polls, Trump hiredpollsters McLaughlin & Associates to analyze today's poll that has him trailing Biden nationally 51-38%.   That's right, Trump is so fragile that he needs to hire his own team of pollsters to try to convince himself he's not getting dominated right now.  lol  This is what Trump is focused on with 110,000 dead, 42 million out of work, and rioting in over 100 US cities  😂

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Speaking of polls, Trump hiredpollsters McLaughlin & Associates to analyze today's poll that has him trailing Biden nationally 51-38%.   That's right, Trump is so fragile that he needs to hire his own team of pollsters to try to convince himself he's not getting dominated right now.  lol  This is what Trump is focused on with 110,000 dead, 42 million out of work, and rioting in over 100 US cities  😂

OMBX6

1 hour ago, riversco said:

They are arguing about whether they should be on both knees or only on 1 knee when svcking off the criminals in the streets. Fvcking pansies.  

this is Newbie presented with facts:

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

this is Newbie presented with facts:

:lol: newbies are so retarded

As we have found out, Newbie lacks the courage to leave his white hick town and go to a protest. Lame. 

5 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Animals in Seattle attack a motorist, he greets them with bullets. Who could have seen this coming.

https://twitter.com/seannyberg/status/1269841468903964673?s=21

Still some more to the story. Guy walked up to the police and turned himself in. Cops are still trying to figure out why he had an extended mag hanging out of his semi auto. 

5 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Animals in Seattle attack a motorist, he greets them with bullets. Who could have seen this coming.

https://twitter.com/seannyberg/status/1269841468903964673?s=21

That’s some good shooting!