12th Man

Kamala Harris said what?

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

She's a condescending fool.  Can't deliver a punchline to save her life.  

Usually a VP is there to be seen and not heard. This time she is there to be seen, heard, and most importantly take attention away from grandpa Simpson. 

The last six democratic nominees for vice president have come from the senate.  The senate is known to be the more elitist governing body in the nation.  So this reflects the party's well as the democrats see themselves as global elites that look down on everyone else as stupid.  The last one to not come the upper chamber was Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 (she came from the House).  The selection of Gore in 1992 actually had major ramifications later on, as after the 2000 election, the Senate was split 50-50 and Gore's old senate seat in Tennessee was held by a republican (Fred Thompson).  Had Gore stayed in the senate, the senate would have been controlled by the democrats in 2000.  Instead, the GOP held the white house and both houses of congress after the 2000 election.

There could be ramifications in 2020 as well, as Gore and John Edwards could have very well still held senate seats in 2020 had they never been put on a national ticket.  Both seats are now republican.  The senate race is very close and the loss of those 2 seats could mean the difference in who controls the chamber after 2020.

Kamala Harris
Tim Kaine
Joe Biden
John Edwards
Al Gore
Lloyd Bentsen
Geraldine Ferraro

In comparison, none of the last 5 republican nominees for vice president have come from the senate.  The last one was Dan Quayle.

Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Sarah Palin
Cheney
Jack Kemp
Dan Quayle

Wow! What cackling fool! 

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Wow! What cackling fool! 

You have to be a complete cuck to vote for her and Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have to be a complete cuck to vote for her and Biden. 

And live in Fishtown. 

• Haha 1

She said that Joe Biden is a racist and to believe his accusers, whom he's allegedly sexually assaulted. 

I think that's a true sign of the decency this country needs. 

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Wow! What cackling fool! 

Colbert really held her feet to the fire there, especially the part where he believes for no reason that she has completely done a 180 on her "bedrock principles".  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow.. "It was a debate!"

That's the problem with the way the left acts. They are so extreme that when they need to work with other people they look like huge hypocrites and have to dance around the things they've said.

She called Joe Biden a rapist and a racist. There's lots of evidence for both to be true, but shes willing to put those aside to run on his ticket. 

Pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's the problem with the way the left acts. They are so extreme that when they need to work with other people they look like huge hypocrites and have to dance around the things they've said.

She called Joe Biden a rapist and a racist. There's lots of evidence for both to be true, but shes willing to put those aside to run on his ticket. 

Pathetic.

I honestly don't know how this is not all over the place. It seems democrats want to ignore it or hide it. 

Even if they hate Trump they gotta see the crap the left is made up of, no?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I honestly don't know how this is not all over the place. It seems democrats want to ignore it or hide it. 

They live in a delusional fantasy world.

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I looked on YouTube before I saw that it was already posted here, shockingly it isn't there.  :dunno:

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Its like sports teams.  Many fans will ignore all the bad their team does, say you are being negative, and support the team no matter what. Tribalism.

#metoo. 2017-2020. RIP. Death by hypocrisy and blind ambition. Kamala Harris fired the kill shot. 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I looked on YouTube before I saw that it was already posted here, shockingly it isn't there.  :dunno:

They directly target common sense from the right and delete it. They directly target stupidity from the left and delete it.

I don't know a better definition of evil in this country at this time. . 

• Like 1

Nice to see the boys at Goldman Sachs are behind Kamala   They we’re even nice enough to hold a fund raiser for her. Just like Hillary. She a real progressive alright. Yeah Kamala, go get those cops and racists. Don’t look at us, here’s a check. You go girl. 

On 8/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, Mr. Hand said:

They live in a delusional fantasy world.

My aunt thinks that Trump made the videos of Biden groping and sniffing kids. People on the Left don't reside in reality.

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

My aunt thinks that Trump made the videos of Biden groping and sniffing kids. People on the Left don't reside in reality.

Sho is a perfect example.

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

A gaffe is when a politician accidentally tells the truth.

• Like 1

Never heard a VP, military XO or a deputy director make a mistake like that in my life. She's right though. He won't be doing jack squat. She'd be calling all the shots.

27 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Never heard a VP, military XO or a deputy director make a mistake like that in my life. She's right though. He won't be doing jack squat. She'd be calling all the shots.

At least Trump has been saying this for a month.  Biden is a Trojan horse.  He needs to put his foot on the gas with this in his advertising and speeches.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Obama would be calling the shots. 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Obama would be calling the shots. 

I don't know, she's about as nasty as it gets. She will wants to do things her way. I don't see her bowing down to anyone. Not even Obama.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't think she'd be calling the shots.  I think either one of them would just be a shill for the democratic party. 

7 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Somebody said that and actually it was Mike Pence on the debate stage. Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. 

STFU kvnt. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Nice comment from Kamala two years ago about Jussie...

Stupid is the new liberal norm. In fact, it's a requirement.