Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Republican National Convention

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is CNN gonna touch the Nick Sandmann speech?

They did.  If they didn't he'd have fired them.  :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Fock FOX for not carrying this start to finish again. JFC. 

Yes, let me judge if I wanna listen to someone or not

19 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Fock FOX for not carrying this start to finish again. JFC. 

Cspan 

How’s the QAnon / Adam Jones convention going? Trump’s America sounds like a cross between Class of 1984 and California Uber Ales. Did the deplorables loot Talbots and burn down Panera Bread yet? 

:doublethumbsup: 

• Sad 1

CNN is airing it without interruption. That way they can ignore the whooping Sandmann put on them.  

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

How’s the QAnon / Adam Jones convention going? Trump’s America sounds like a cross between Class of 1984 and California Uber Ales. Did the deplorables loot Talbots and burn down Panera Bread yet? 

MDC, I'm not even sure what QAnon or Adam Jones even is.  On my babies I really don't.

What I do know is what I see in cities all around America.  Actual factual things going on......the times of trolling are over, its time to man up and say what you really think.  

• Like 3

Just now, KSB2424 said:

MDC, I'm not even sure what QAnon or Adam Jones even is.  On my babies I really don't.

What I do know is what I see in cities all around America.  Actual factual things going on......the times of trolling are over, its time to man up and say what you really think.  

It's the internet, he is. No fear. 

Joe Biden is the architect of the crime bill; Trump is leading the way on criminal justice reform.  You know, actually finding root cause problems and solving them rather than broad brushed dumbassery. 

Liberal heads explode.  

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

boom

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s a knockout. Hasn’t aged one bit. 

She is, and the best thing about her is when Trump is no longer President she will go off quietly into the sunset, unlike Democrat first ladies who feel the need to stick around for seemingly ever.  Yeah, I'm talking to you, Hillary and Michelle.  Go away.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s a knockout. Hasn’t aged one bit. 

Watch CNN pundits rip her even though she is a Woman, immigrant.....but not the best  public speaker.   Most politicians are great public speakers, they can fake it better than anyone, snake oil salesmen.   She speaks five languages but watch them demean her intellect anyway.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Class of 84..nice

58 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Class of 84..nice

Out of everything, that’s your take?  :lol:

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Out of everything, that’s your take?  :lol:

i find it hard to believe that you have never heard of qanon.  and its Alex Jones.  you have never heard of him?  all the other comments are stupid.  jk..i havent watched much, only some of nikki.  

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

i find it hard to believe that you have never heard of qanon.  and its Alex Jones.  you have never heard of him?  all the other comments are stupid.  jk..i havent watched much, only some of nikki.  

English? 

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I mean, how long do you have to be in the country before you stop talkin like count chocula?

How many languages can you speak?  Honest answers only. 

Opened with a prayer for the criminal of Kenosha and then onto a pardoned bank robber? And after that a naturalization ceremony? Wtf? Those five immigrants that were naturalized are a perfect presentation of our peril. Statistically 3 out of 5 of these "new Americans" will vote Democrat, idiots. A bunch of shameless diversity pandering and I'm over it. All this completely undermines the message that got Trump elected in 16 and it's insulting at this point. Honestly how do you watch that trash and think 'man this is great!'?

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Opened with a prayer for the criminal of Kenosha and then onto a pardoned bank robber? And after that a naturalization ceremony? Wtf? Those five immigrants that were naturalized are a perfect presentation of our peril. Statistically 3 out of 5 of these "new Americans" will vote Democrat, idiots. A bunch of shameless diversity pandering and I'm over it. All this completely undermines the message that got Trump elected in 16 and it's insulting at this point. Honestly how do you watch that trash and think 'man this is great!'?

Agreed. They just should have lynched a mofo right there on stage. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I mean, how long do you have to be in the country before you stop talkin like count chocula?

I thought you snowflakes weren’t racist?

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That’s rich coming from the party of Ebonics. 

10 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Another great thing about Melania is that she doesn't have a big swinging dikk.

:lol: So true.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Anyone else watching and saying to yourself wow I didn’t ever hear about that over and over? Seems like the news sure has missed a lot of things

I pay attention and didn’t know about Trump going to that prison graduation. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I pay attention and didn’t know about Trump gong to that prison graduation. 

Yep. How about all those countless hostages. I heard about a few but jeez

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep. How about all those countless hostages. I heard about a few but jeez

I do know he gets an extra scoop of ice cream and his niece doesn’t like him, so there’s that. 

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I pay attention and didn’t know about Trump going to that prison graduation. 

Me neither.  That was cool.  Im a believer in redemption after your debt is paid.

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Kayleigh McEnany is one special lady.  That is all.

I missed her, kid from NC would be a better potus that basement Joe tomorrow.