Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Real-life visual of the Trump Campaign

4 boats sank out of 800 +? 

That's Covid level carnage.  😲

Itsatip, you gotta put the drain plug in before you launch. 

There have been trump boat parades all over the state.Although most have been in the bays.

My guess is that since lake travis is in the hill country there were some Jon boats or similar that were in over their heads.

The other forums I visit have had many members take part. For example below was discussing the Galveston boat parade, but there have been at least 10 in texas alone.

http://www.dosfrio.com/index.php?topic=19010.0

• Like 1

See Trump supporters are drowning while Biden supporters are setting themselves on fire.  If only both sides could come together, they could work out their problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, riversco said:

See Trump supporters are drowning while Biden supporters are setting themselves on fire.  If only both sides could come together, they could work out their problems.

Who drowned? I missed that.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Would you rather be in a boat that tipped over close to shore with hundreds of people around you, or on fire because someone on your own side launched a fire bomb at you?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Would you rather be in a boat that tipped over close to shore with hundreds of people around you, or on fire because someone on your own side launched a fire bomb at you?

boat.

This won't ever get old. I hope the dude has some serious burns on his feet. Lesson learned. Go get a job.

This Johnny Cash version is awesome: :lol:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Honcho lost this thread.  

Pretty sure it was Maga Navy sinking their own ships at the Battle of Dumbkirk where this was lost. 

You're gonna be a miserable, miserable beta cuck on November 4.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty sure it was Maga Navy sinking their own ships at the Battle of Dumbkirk where this was lost. 

You mean hard working people that own boats? Or the losers you are aligned with that have criminal records, are drug addicts and pedophiles, that  Burn Loot and Murder? The people on their boats damaged their property.  Not someone else’s property and hard work. When are you going to start a thread about the looters? 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 6:03 PM, Utilit99 said:

This won't ever get old. I hope the dude has some serious burns on his feet. Lesson learned. Go get a job.

This Johnny Cash version is awesome: :lol:

Crassic.  I now have Johnny Cash stuck in my head, but that's not a bad thing. 

On 9/6/2020 at 6:53 PM, fandandy said:

Real-life visual of the Biden campaign.

The Webster's definition of peaceful right there.  😂

I am fascinated by the number of boaters and RV campers who are Trump supporters vs Biden supporters.

The common demographic I find is that they tend to have nice boats and RV's, but not extravagant.  They tend to be blue collar and hard working, law abiding and family-centric.

Pretty interesting slice of the American pie.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am fascinated by the number of boaters and RV campers who are Trump supporters vs Biden supporters.

The common demographic I find is that they tend to have nice boats and RV's, but not extravagant.  They tend to be blue collar and hard working, law abiding and family-centric.

Pretty interesting slice of the American pie.

In OC every other boat has a Trump flag, none have a Biden.  There is sanity in our communist state. 

1 hour ago, BLS said:

You're gonna be a miserable, miserable beta cuck on November 4.

Probably...I get very indecisive when I'm deciding how to spend large sums of money.  :D