RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I can't wait for the tweet compilation of lefty "celebrities" and news people that hope he dies.

Tons of them already out there. They are who've we said they are. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

My guess is he'll be fine. Another thing he has going for him is the virus is racist, as told to us by CNN.  Last I checked he's white. 

You throw around most people are fine that get covid and that's true. Just the people that aren't usually fine, are over 65 and typically obese and have issues, are the people that do die. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Now imagine the happy dance if he died? :o     Pathetic

This probably won’t be good. When he easily beats it, he’s going to do one of two things.

1) Say he’s Superman, so it was no big deal. He’s fortunate to be in such great shape.

2) He says it’s no big deal and starts to question the reporting of COVID deaths. He will propose opening everything up immediately. He will question what the experts have been telling him.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

You throw around most people are fine that get covid and that's true. Just the people that aren't usually fine, are over 65 and typically obese and have issues, are the people that do die. 

So you think he'll die. I think he'll be fine. Ok :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He says it’s no big deal and starts to question the reporting of COVID deaths. He will propose opening everything up immediately. He will question what the experts have been telling him.

It's time? no? how many more have to lose their businesses? 

Just now, drobeski said:

So you think he'll die. I think he'll be fine. Ok :dunno:

I think it's a ruse. I'm not kidding there. I do think he will be fine. I am just saying, the odds for a an obese person over 65 aren't the best.

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Okay, this has to be sarcasm.

If you are a conspiracy guy, then I might buy that Trump had it months ago and refused to reveal, and is now doing so for support.  That would be crass, but I might buy it.  

Just now, edjr said:

It's time? no? how many more have to lose their businesses? 

It’s a tough call. Business would boom...until everyone is dead.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

It’s a tough call. Business would boom...until everyone is dead.

Florida has opened everything up. 100%. Bars, everything.  is everyone dead yet?

Just now, edjr said:

Florida has opened everything up. 100%. Bars, everything.  is everyone dead yet?

I’m guessing not or the MSM would be all over it. Only a matter of time though.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m guessing not or the MSM would be all over it. Only a matter of time though.

Yeah, they are all dead in Sweden.

Open up, let the weak and outta shape fatties fend for themselves. They got themselves in that position by being lazy. They either fight to survive or get purged.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, they are all dead in Sweden.

Open up, let the weak and outta shape fatties fend for themselves. They got themselves in that position by being lazy. They either fight to survive or get purged.

That's really sad to hear.  Sweden had some hot women.

33 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I can't wait for the tweet compilation of lefty "celebrities" and news people that hope he dies.

To all the leftists who are celebrating: Ask yourself WWDJT do? Let’s treat him with the class and dignity he deserves.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

To all the leftists who are celebrating: Ask yourself WWDJT do? Let’s treat him with the class and dignity he deserves.

I thought the left was above DJT. :dunno:  I guess we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

now imagine if President BHO got sick in 2010 and people on the right cheered? Crackers be murdered over that.

44 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ruth Bader Ginsberg will die thread

On 5/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, drobeski said:

They should abort her.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, drobeski said:

She should die the same way she helped many babies get killed...ripped to pieces while alive.

Trump Not Invited to McCain Funeral

On 5/6/2018 at 10:00 PM, 12th Man said:
On 5/6/2018 at 9:04 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I disagree with much of John McCain's politics, but he's a great American who has earned the right to not have the President attend his funeral. The disrespect shown to him in this thread is disgusting.

The day McCain dies America wins.

On 5/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Big Guy said:

McCain's a douche.......die already traitor!

Seems like those are exactly the people you would like...since you say the same things and seem to like the people who also do....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I thought the left was above DJT. :dunno:  I guess we'll see. 

Most people from all walks of life are.

Just now, drobeski said:

Good boy, now get me a beer. 

🏳  Finally lost a thread.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

🏳  Finally lost a thread.

:lol:

You just know the old bag Pelosi with the fake balloons is wishing Trump and Pence are both hospitalized. I'm sure she is already making plans.

Urg.  Is this why mine stocks are tanking premarket?  <_<

I wish the president and First Lady and all people everywhere with any sort of disease, malady or injury a full and speedy recovery. God bless the president. And god bless the United States of America. Except  violent leftist  scum and their enablers in the media,  academia, permanent Washington ,  entertainment,  sports, big tech and finance and in one of our political parties. They can go to hell. 

• Like 1

Since he's the President, he'll most likely be fine.  He has instant access to the best health care possible.  If he were just another guy, he could be in trouble based on his age and weight.  It's going to be interesting how this all plays out with the upcoming election.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since he's the President, he'll most likely be fine.  He has instant access to the best health care possible.  If he were just another guy, he could be in trouble based on his age and weight.  It's going to be interesting how this all plays out with the upcoming election.

Age isn't an issue. Weight is not necessarily an issue, it's the high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes they may come with it.  He doesn't smoke or drink so my guess is he'll be just fine.  We know he has been fortifying his immune system. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Age isn't an issue. Weight is not necessarily an issue, it's the high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes they may come with it.  He doesn't smoke or drink so my guess is he'll be just fine.  We know he has been fortifying his immune system. 

I don't think any of us have a clue as to what his real health is.  It's all a guess.  My guess is that he takes a pretty good amount of medication to make it through his busy lifestyle.  From what I've read about the disease is that it can attack different parts of the body depending on the person.  For some it's the lungs, others the heart and some it's the brain.  We also know that it can have very minimal effects on the body as well.  Who knows what will happen with him?

Don focked Stormy without a rubber and came away unscathed. He’s like a cockroach, indestructible.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think any of us have a clue as to what his real health is.  It's all a guess.  My guess is that he takes a pretty good amount of medication to make it through his busy lifestyle.  From what I've read about the disease is that it can attack different parts of the body depending on the person.  For some it's the lungs, others the heart and some it's the brain.  We also know that it can have very minimal effects on the body as well.  Who knows what will happen with him?

His health is a mystery, yes. But the known death rate is roughly 17% for his age group. Over 80% survive, and most are in poor shape.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Don focked Stormy without a rubber and came away unscathed. He’s like a cockroach, indestructible.

Some guy banged your wife years ago without a rubber and he didn’t get away unscathed. Wait, maybe he did. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

His health is a mystery, yes. But the known death rate is roughly 17% for his age group. Over 80% survive, and most are in poor shape.

Yep.  Like I said, he'll most likely be just fine.

I don't see how anyone can think this isn't devastatingly bad news for Trumps re-election hopes. He mocks Biden for wearing a mask. Then he gets it. I totally agree with those suggesting that he'll try to down play it once he gets over it. But even if he gets over it quick, you have to wonder how many people he infected. If someone who was in the vicinity of Trump ends up on a ventilator, bye bye Donnie.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MedStudent said:

I don't see how anyone can think this isn't devastatingly bad news for Trumps re-election hopes. He mocks Biden for wearing a mask. Then he gets it. I totally agree with those suggesting that he'll try to down play it once he gets over it. But even if he gets over it quick, you have to wonder how many people he infected. If someone who was in the vicinity of Trump ends up on a ventilator, bye bye Donnie.   

Lol

The Supreme Court had a dead joo serve for two years before they admitted it was dead. Worst case scenario, a dead Donald can still run this country better than a limp wristed dem. 

• Haha 1