RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

12 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

I don't see how anyone can think this isn't devastatingly bad news for Trumps re-election hopes. He mocks Biden for wearing a mask. Then he gets it. I totally agree with those suggesting that he'll try to down play it once he gets over it. But even if he gets over it quick, you have to wonder how many people he infected. If someone who was in the vicinity of Trump ends up on a ventilator, bye bye Donnie.   

You don't see how a scenario where Trump get's Covid at 74 years old and survives without issues would be GOOD for Trumps' re-election hopes?

16 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

I don't see how anyone can think this isn't devastatingly bad news for Trumps re-election hopes. He mocks Biden for wearing a mask. Then he gets it. I totally agree with those suggesting that he'll try to down play it once he gets over it. But even if he gets over it quick, you have to wonder how many people he infected. If someone who was in the vicinity of Trump ends up on a ventilator, bye bye Donnie.   

🤣 When he is out of quarantine and discusses it, Biden loses more votes.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You don't see how a scenario where Trump get's Covid at 74 years old and survives without issues would be GOOD for Trumps' re-election hopes?

I think he’s truly concerned that Trump spread it to Biden. We all know how weak Biden is.

Just now, MDC said:

Nerve struck. :lol: 

Ass beat😂

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Nerve struck. :lol: 

Your fellow bored lefties will tell you how brave you are for admitting it. I feel sorry for you.

Stand back and stand by!

Get ready for the flurry of 'He never had covid' 'He lied' from the left in a couple weeks. Don fucktard Lemon, Fredo and the rest of CNN will spearhead the BS.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since he's the President, he'll most likely be fine.  He has instant access to the best health care possible.  If he were just another guy, he could be in trouble based on his age and weight.  It's going to be interesting how this all plays out with the upcoming election.

What does the President’s healthcare offer that the public health system doesn’t offer?

34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 When he is out of quarantine and discusses it, Biden loses more votes.

Yeah I fail to see how this is bad for him. This is great for him when in 2 weeks he’s back blasting the alarmists. 

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What does the President’s healthcare offer that the public health system doesn’t offer?

The President is going to be treated differently than a regular citizen.  He's going to get treated faster than anyone else.  Any medications needed would be available to him.  Cost would be no concern.  Not sure why this would even be questioned.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I look forward to the ceremony where he awards himself a Purple Heart.

If he makes it through this horrible battle he deserves one. Commander in chief and all...

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hands up dont loot

Just remember, only black lives matter.  And by black lives, we mean black criminals who resist arrest and are killed by white police officers.

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I did notice Melania was one of the few, in the audience, wearing a mask at the debate.

I wouldn't doubt if in the end we find out that pelosi ordered someone to spread covid all over Melania's chair right after a secret meeting between her and hussein. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Get ready for the flurry of 'He never had covid' 'He lied' from the left in a couple weeks. Don fucktard Lemon, Fredo and the rest of CNN will spearhead the BS.

Well that didn't take long. that pile of dogshit JoyTard Reid getting things going.

Here’s how wrecked Trump’s credibility is at this point: I’ve got a cellphone full of texts from people who aren’t sure whether to believe Trump actually has covid. “He lies so much,” one friend just texted. “Is he just doing this to get out of the debates?” others are texting.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Well that didn't take long. that pile of dogshit JoyTard Reid getting things going.

Here’s how wrecked Trump’s credibility is at this point: I’ve got a cellphone full of texts from people who aren’t sure whether to believe Trump actually has covid. “He lies so much,” one friend just texted. “Is he just doing this to get out of the debates?” others are texting.

Not surprising at all.  I think it's expected.  No different than people making claims that Pelosi ordered someone to spread covid all over Melania's chair.  People are going to be coming up with all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The President is going to be treated differently than a regular citizen.  He's going to get treated faster than anyone else.  Any medications needed would be available to him.  Cost would be no concern.  Not sure why this would even be questioned.

And the D's will use this as a political point. "The president recovered so quickly because he has the best care in the world but won't pass legislation to give the rest of America the same.'.

So obvious what is coming.

Just now, lod001 said:

And the D's will use this as a political point. "The president recovered so quickly because he has the best care in the world but won't pass legislation to give the rest of America the same.'.

So obvious what is coming.

I have no doubt that's going to happen.  They wouldn't miss out on an opportunity like that.

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Where is Dr Obeski, :lol:  what a muff.   FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!  It's not real! FAKE NEWS! who cares?? FAKE NEWS!

Aren't you the guy taking his kid on vacation to Florida next month?

It's people like you who piss me off. You say all the stupid things and then go around doing whats important to you virus be damned.

If you truly believed the virus was deadly you wouldn't be going on that vacation.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have no doubt that's going to happen.  They wouldn't miss out on an opportunity like that.

And Trump will say "I got HCQ" or one of the other ones that is effective but not reported by the media. 'Costs 10 cents, why is it not being distributed'. The left: "LIAR, you were give the drug that I'm heavily invested in, Remdesivir."

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not surprising at all.  I think it's expected.  No different than people making claims that Pelosi ordered someone to spread covid all over Melania's chair.  People are going to be coming up with all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.

"Conspiracy theories" like Killary's email server disaster and hussein's involvement in the spying on of Trump. Biden and his kid's involvement with the Ukraine.  Sure. I don't put anything past the left when it comes to dirty play. 

1 minute ago, DexterM1776 said:

Aren't you the guy taking his kid on vacation to Florida next month?

It's people like you who piss me off. You say all the stupid things and then go around doing whats important to you virus be damned.

If you truly believed the virus was deadly you wouldn't be going on that vacation.

Ed was a dolphin named flipper in his former life 

On a more serious note, there was quite a bit of discussion since the 2016 election about whom a President Pence would pick as veep should Trump get removed or resign.  A common name thrown around was Kelly Ayotte (former republican senator from New Hampshire).  She was considered as a possible veep pick for Romney in 2012.  She opposed Trump's bid for president in 2016 and wrote in Pence's name instead, so picking Ayotte as Pence's veep would be seen as a move to make in a world where Trump fatigue was real (which it is not). 

I assume Ayotte will appear on a GOP ticket pretty soon, but for the moment is a bullet in the chamber.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Stand back and stand by!

I guess that's better than go smash in store windows, loot them, then set them ablaze while you take over the downtown and get people shot and killed while you beat up others who get in your way. Oh, and stand in front of cars all over the country and try to pull the drivers out or at least smash in their windows and club their hoods and doors.:dunno:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ed was a dolphin named flipper in his former life 

Yeah that's most people these days. They believe covid is a super serious virus that kills 6% of the people. It's so deadly they will risk going to mcdonald eating at olive garden going to show or sporting event, taking vacations.

Simply amazing the mental gymnastics they do.

1 minute ago, DexterM1776 said:

Yeah that's most people these days. They believe covid is a super serious virus that kills 6% of the people. It's so deadly they will risk going to mcdonald eating at olive garden going to show or sporting event, taking vacations.

Simply amazing the mental gymnastics they do.

It's fine for ed though.  He's in tremendous shape.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

True. It mostly affects the old and fat. :unsure: 

Sorry to hear it. Did you end up giving it to your wife or the other way around?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

And Trump will say "I got HCQ" or one of the other ones that is effective but not reported by the media. 'Costs 10 cents, why is it not being distributed'. The left: "LIAR, you were give the drug that I'm heavily invested in, Remdesivir."

It's as if we know their playbooks.

7 minutes ago, riversco said:

On a more serious note, there was quite a bit of discussion since the 2016 election about whom a President Pence would pick as veep should Trump get removed or resign.  A common name thrown around was Kelly Ayotte (former republican senator from New Hampshire).  She was considered as a possible veep pick for Romney in 2012.  She opposed Trump's bid for president in 2016 and wrote in Pence's name instead, so picking Ayotte as Pence's veep would be seen as a move to make in a world where Trump fatigue was real (which it is not). 

I assume Ayotte will appear on a GOP ticket pretty soon, but for the moment is a bullet in the chamber.

Screw her. She pooped 💩  a senate seat away with her incompetence 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sorry to hear it. Did you end up giving it to your wife or the other way around?

Family stuff is off limits here. :nono: 

Just now, MDC said:

Only you can do things like call people’s kids retarded.  Is that a seniority privilege? 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

You say other's kids are retarded, you say crap about people you don't know personally, and now you are offended because you say that fat and old people get it and I felt bad you and yours? Talk about being able to dish it out but can't take it. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You say other's kids are retarded, you say crap about people you don't know personally, and now you are offended because you say that fat and old people get it and I felt bad you and yours? Talk about being able to dish it out but can't take it. 

Nailed it.