Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

Just now, Fireballer said:

Fireballer fact-o-meter

1- True

2- would it be more true to say 'rich people pay 90% of taxes in total dollars paid, but don't pay as much in percentage of income v/s middle class?

I will go with that, but in essence, rich people create jobs and pay payroll taxes as well in general

most people that are "rich" aren't liquid rich

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

most people that are "rich" aren't liquid rich

Excellent point that many don't understand.  Just because I own a business where I have $1 million in construction equipment, doesn't mean I'm not struggling to keep up with bills and keep food on the table.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

k cool bro, dont care, they pay plenty.  I own 3 businesses I pay a sh1tload in taxes, and then whatever is left, I pay income tax on

again there is no such thing as a loophole and rich people pay 90% of the taxes

47% of people in this country pay ZERO

Lol, do you file your taxes on Turbotax? Either that or your accountant doesn't know what the eff they're doing.

It's not a matter of the AMOUNT paid it's a matter of the PROPORTION of one's income. That's the part you clearly don't get.

If anything this back and forth with you is a clear illustration why this game between corporations and politicians is so easy to play and get away with. The average person has no friggin clue how this works. The final piece of the puzzle was working this game with Dems and donating to their campaigns so the media would look the other way.

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

Lol, do you file your taxes on Turbotax? Either that or your accountant doesn't know what the eff they're doing.

It's not a matter of the AMOUNT paid it's a matter of the PROPORTION of one's income. That's the part you clearly don't get.

New member. Did ya get the ban hammer over at Antifaguys?

Biden will take credit for massive tax hikes on the rich that will be nothing more than a mirage. No significant additional tax revenue will be generated, deficit and debt will continue to skyrocket, and the media will applaud it all and never speak of the missing revenue that never comes. And they'll certainly never speak of the massive donations made to Biden by the companies who won't be paying the taxes everyone is assuming are being collected.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

k cool bro, dont care, they pay plenty.  I own 3 businesses I pay a sh1tload in taxes, and then whatever is left, I pay income tax on

again there is no such thing as a loophole and rich people pay 90% of the taxes

47% of people in this country pay ZERO

What level of income qualifies as rich? You have to put in in context or it’s a useless conversation. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

New member. Did ya get the ban hammer over at Antifaguys?

No I still post there and used to post here all the time back in the day. Just saw this flawed tax discussion and wanted to chime in.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not about Trump for some of us . It’s about fraud. Obvious fraud. I’m fine if the  votes are investigated and after adjustments Biden still wins. Why isn’t everybody else? 

I WAS fine.I would have been fine. That ship about 'maybe the election wasn't fraudulent' sailed. It was fraudulent and I can't unsee what I've seen.

The tax increase will be on rich people that work for their money. The idle rich won’t feel a thing. They are the ones who fund the Democrats. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

No I still post there and used to post here all the time back in the day. Just saw this flawed tax discussion and wanted to chime in.

What was your old handle

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

What was your old handle

Mr Anonymous. When I was a frequent poster, I often was referred to as Anon thus the new handle.

1 hour ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

I've been a geek since 1999, same account. Somehow my post count is way lower now though.

But yeah. TO until February 😂🤣

When Mike updated to a new system a year and a half ago, all the post totals from before the Latin Pimp fiasco, like all those posts themselves, were eliminated.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

Mr Anonymous. When I was a frequent poster, I often was referred to as Anon thus the new handle.

welcome back

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Anon said:

The whole tax discussion on the previous page is a pet peeve of mine so I have to intercede and weigh in quickly...

Here's the deal as it relates to both taxes and why big donors now give to Dems while Republicans are now scraping by with small donors. Which is a complete flip from not so long ago. 

Rich people do not pay taxes. Tax code is written with an absurd amount of deductions and loopholes for businesses. I benefit myself as the owner of my own business. My accountant very legally makes it look like I make next to nothing. There used to be a time when the rich donated very heavily to Republican campaigns. Democrats just couldn't stand being on the wrong end of that equation. So they finally got smart. They began QUIETLY writing the same massive exemptions and loopholes in to tax law when they held the power and are now responsible for more loopholes and write-offs than Republicans. They shout publicly to the masses that they are going to make the rich pay more, all the while reassuring big donors that the loopholes and exemptions will be readily available. So now you have big donors with an easy decision to make. They can either donate to Republican campaigns as they did in the old days. - OR - They can donate to Dems, get the same result and favor, and never face scrutiny from the media for donating to the evil Republicans.

Spolier: It's an easy choice.

This is something I've tried explaining to others around me. 

The rich don't pay taxes like people seem to think they do. They are also the ones who are most likely making larger donations to various non-profits and things like that. Not the $20 that Joe the Plumber donates when he can. When people hear that so and so has "assets" they don't think of non-liquid items. A lot of businesses don't always have the cash flow and all of those assets are likely write-offs. 

Another thing is corporate taxes. They just hear that they will raise this and big companies will pay more...not realizing that this doesn't hit the CEOs in the pockets, it hits the workers. No raises, lay offs, location closures, etc to make up for that lost revenue. These people also hear down with big companies, like banks or the credit bureaus. Taking away and shutting down just one of our larger banks could potentially result in the collapse of our financial system, especially if those banks aren't bailed out and no one can "buy" them to create an even larger bank. I don't know why these people continue to vote in people that raise taxes, which results in job losses, homelessness, and the inability to buy houses and/or pay rent...and at the same time they secretly pray for the collapse of our financial system. 

It just seems like the "I want it now" cancel culture; not looking down the road at what a lot of this means. 

• Like 1

From 16 the media kept saying uneducated Trump voters implying Democrats were more educated. They don't even bring it up now because if they like those numbers Democrats now must wear the official dunce crown of Idgits which they already did anyway but now there is no denying it. 

This is going to burn them in 24 months with mid terms. The winner of this election always loses seats. It's a as close to given as it gets they will lose the house for good. The voter fraud will not work this time either. All eyes will be on integrity with new laws. Pretty much the same thing that happen to Obama. Lost both houses and then stuck in the mudd. Couldn't do jack squat.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What level of income qualifies as rich? You have to put in in context or it’s a useless conversation. 

I’m considered rich based on joe Biden. But in California I’m upper middle class

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m considered rich based on joe Biden. But in California I’m upper middle class

A number. What is it? 

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m not disclosing my income here

Well, if you make more than 158k you’re in the top ten pct of earners. That’s a far cry from the top 1 pct, which is 730k and above. And even that’s a far cry from the top 0.1 , which is 2.8 million. So this claim that the “rich” pay all the taxes is bullshit when making 158k is considered rich. I don’t make 158k and I pay more than I get back. If that’s the case with me, it’s also the case with the many making 158k , and not the few making 2.8 million.  You’re a sucker if you think “the rich” pay 90 pct of the taxes. A three card monte, buying a timeshare,  Nigerian prince type of sucker. 

• Like 2

I heard today that Sleepy Joe's transition team is already talking to foreign countries about foreign policy.  I thing they need the Gen Flynn treatment.  Treason!  Logan Act!  

Which FBGhey is this?  Can someone expound on how an election can be stolen "using Constitutional means"? This is the epitome of the libtard mindset.  The Constitution is an inconvenient speed bump on the road to infinite power.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, if you make more than 158k you’re in the top ten pct of earners. That’s a far cry from the top 1 pct, which is 730k and above. And even that’s a far cry from the top 0.1 , which is 2.8 million. So this claim that the “rich” pay all the taxes is bullshit when making 158k is considered rich. I don’t make 158k and I pay more than I get back. If that’s the case with me, it’s also the case with the many making 158k , and not the few making 2.8 million.  You’re a sucker if you think “the rich” pay 90 pct of the taxes. A three card monte, buying a timeshare,  Nigerian prince type of sucker. 

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-of-the-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2020-update/

top 10% pay 71% of the taxes my bad

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Which FBGhey is this?  Can someone expound on how an election can be stolen "using Constitutional means"? This is the epitome of the libtard mindset.  The Constitution is an inconvenient speed bump on the road to infinite power.

This guy truly is an idiot. Trump does still have a slim chance and if he succeeds it will be constitutional....and glorious!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'd be cool with Trump forcibly staying in the WH

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That's great

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

supposedly jackass Hannity has breaking news tonight

Breaking news? 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hunter Biden leave his iPhone somewhere?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hunter Biden leave his iPhone somewhere?

If he did, we will probably never know....

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Where have I heard that before?

Man those Dominion voting machines sure do glitch a lot....

Switched = From Trump to Biden

Lost = disappeared votes could be for any canidate.

Dominion Voting Systems :

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20

Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456

Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882

New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213

Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574

Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102

Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023

California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989

Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650

Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0

Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0

Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730

Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408

Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0

Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0

New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116

Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477

New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610

Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730

Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems.

Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557

Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154

Election Systems & Software :

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50

Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849

Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748

South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119

Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276

South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1

North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681

Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0

North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15

District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Unknown Systems:

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50

Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272

Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51

Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0

Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408

Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0

Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35

Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13

West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300

Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0

Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

NOTE : Lost votes are votes that disappeared, not only for Trump, but overall.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2