Big Guy

Neighbors / Party House.....need real advise

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Only issue here is Big Guy is prime suspect one when cops get involved.  Be cool and unassuming if you plan on calling cops. Its really got to be either extreme...open up with both barrels, constantly call cops, yell and scream or play it very low key.  Somewhere in the middle won't get it done.

Put up security cameras now.   Video of any shenanigans is much better than pictures.

I suppose you’re right. If anyone calls the police he’ll be the first one suspected. True... then the neighbor and/or guests may retaliate. 

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

You poor insulated little girl.  That's Karen talk that gets your sh!t focked up. 

Lol, you may be correct about that because I’ve never owned a home.

My neighbors in my apartment used to get high so much and so often my apartment smelled bad. Weed stinks! I lived in a no smoking apartment. I left a note asking them not to smoke inside their apartment due to the smell lingering in my apartment but they ignored it. Not to mention marijuana is still illegal here in Georgia. They eventually moved. The apartment complex had to throw away the carpet because it was so saturated with weed smell.

Living in Colorado must be a nightmare.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Lol, you may be correct about that because I’ve never owned a home.

My neighbors in my apartment used to get high so much and so often my apartment smelled bad. Weed stinks! I lived in a no smoking apartment. I left a note asking them not to smoke inside their apartment due to the smell lingering in my apartment but they ignored it. Not to mention marijuana is still illegal here in Georgia. They eventually moved. The apartment complex had to throw away the carpet because it was so saturated with weed smell.

Living in Colorado must be a nightmare.

Seems like most younger people vape their weed now. No smell at all.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Seems like most younger people vape their weed now. No smell at all.

Maybe they do, but the smell is everywhere these days.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wait until you are pretty sure some sh!t is going down. A raging party or a drug deal, whatever.

Then call 911 from a burner phone and reprort that you hear domestic violence or something. Say there's kids screaming.

Best idea so far.

9 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Cover the door handles  with fentanyl...absorbs thru the skin...they will start dropping like flies to ODs.

I like it!

39 minutes ago, Kopy said:

What in the blue hell is a redneck wigger :dunno:

That is racist talk that means a country white boy that has black friends. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

That is an accurate description of a white trash peckerwood who thinks he has black friends. 

Edited for accuracy. 

• Like 1

They got a committee to get me off the block cause I say my rhymes loud and I say ‘em nonstop. :banana:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peenie said:

That is racist talk that means a country white boy that has black friends. 

No, it's a dumbassed white guy that's adopted black culture

• Like 2

I'll have an update sometime soon......lots of crazy over there

9 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

No, it's a dumbassed white guy that's adopted black culture

I thought everyone knew that. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I'll have an update sometime soon......lots of crazy over there

Lots of fun crazy?

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Lots of fun crazy?

nope

So if a white person were my friend they’d be a wigger? I wonder which traits they pick up from my “black” culture that was so different than their own “white” culture?  Fantasy Football? Science? Curly hair products? 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

So if a white person were my friend they’d be a wigger? I wonder which traits they pick up from my “black” culture that was so different than their own “white” culture?  Fantasy Football? Science? Curly hair products? 

Soul Glo

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

No, a wigger is a white person who thinks they have more in common with ghetto black people than the PWT they come from. 

The blacks they try so hard to emulate and befriend don't want them hanging around but they think they're accepted because they act how they think black people want them to act. 

Your hypothetical white friend is just a friend until they pretend to be and try to act "black" in order to maintain your friendship. 

Was that in response to my post?

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Was that in response to my post?

Yes. It’s in response to everyone’s post about wiggers. 

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

sorry.....should have said rap culture / hip hip.....whatever.  They're simply wannabes 

Just now, Big Guy said:

sorry.....should have said rap culture / hip hip.....whatever

They're simply wannabes 

Better definition:

”white person, usually a teenager or young adult, who adopts the fashions, the tastes, and often the mannerisms considered typical of urban black youth.”

“Considered typical of” being the key words, imo.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Better definition:

”white person, usually a teenager or young adult, who adopts the fashions, the tastes, and often the mannerisms considered typical of urban black youth.”

What is usually referred to as cultural appropriation. 

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m from the ghetto and I speak the king’s English properly.

Please stop generalizing us all.

Generalizing is part my white man culture, you need to respect it! ;) 

Hey lady.....I didn't make up the term, don't blame me

•  

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

•  

I don’t...I was just commenting. 

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

I don’t...I was just commenting. 

no problem......but ya did get us sidetracked by your lack of street cred 🤣

49 minutes ago, peenie said:

It’s a shame that Trump didn’t reach out more to blacks as he did to intolerant whites 

:doh:

Why would President Trump reach out to the Democrats that lied about him for four years AKA: Intollerant Whites?

He did more for minorities in this country than any President in your lifetime. Yet you hold onto this notion that he's racist. It's ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Move

We just bought this house a year ago, so not happening.

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Any updates?

Yes, sorry.....the list is long and I haven't felt like writing about it yet, but I'll give you this one from 5 minutes ago....

one of the 3 speed demons, we'll call him Red Mustang just once again revved his engine loudly a couple times, I got up & opened the front door to see him go from 0-50 as I screamed out "A$$HOLE"!!!! 

I'm quickly becoming that "cranky old man"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

We just bought this house a year ago, so not happening.

That sucks. Sh!tty neighbors are the worst.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Better definition:

The leftists  got your people to do their dirty work. I hope it pays off, but I doubt it. The blacks will soon be discarded fort the Hispanics after amnesty happens. Shame. I was rooting for black people. They have paid their  dues and then some. They just won’t break  free from the yoke the left has around their necks. And now they are going to discard black people like they did white working class people. 

You’re going to need the help of your  neighbors to get these jerks to take notice.  

Get together with the other homeowners on your street and develop a schedule of who will be responsible for calling in the complaints each day/week.  

Set up cameras and make sure that calls are made only when an ordinance has been violated.  

If you know anyone on the police force, ask them to do a couple drive-bys when the parties break up and see if they can catch a few DUI’s.  

Maybe they could even visit you and park their patrol cars in your driveway occasionally.  

Good luck   

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

•  

Here is a good example of wiggers.

Rich white kids acting "stereotypically black" to be cool. Includes deliberately butchering grammar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Wiggers

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/06/dd/03/06dd0334cec13ff569bac05b560be5e9--classic-actresses-chapelle.jpg