Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 hours ago, Masshole said:

I gotta say, the "let's go Brandon" thing might be the greatest organically grown political statement I have seen in my life.   Starts with a sports reporter who was either clueless or wanted to cover what was really being said.   And then it becomes a meme, goes on T-shirts, and now is everywhere.   I've never liked the public, out-loud, statements of "fuk JB", or "fuk Trump", or "fuk Obama", or any of that.    Just too crass and crude.    No one should be yelling the F-word in a chant at a public event.    But with this you've taken the F-word out of it but everyone knows exactly what it means.    And you can tell it's driving Biden and his admin crazy.   Add to it the fact that it's not something that David Axelrod or Karl Rove dreamed up, not something that MSM thought up and pushed on us.    It just kind of happened.    Probably just me, but I find the whole thing really amusing.   

Totally agree. I don't like the Fock Joe Biden flags or shirts. I hate the Not my president sh1t too.

Let's go Brandon is great. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So Joe sh!t himself at The Vatican? 

Bless me father for I have sh1t my pants.  It's been one day since my last poopie accident.

Lots of elevators to play with since August I guess?

President Biden apologized for being late to his press conference in Rome at the conclusion of a two-day meeting with G20 leaders before heading to a United Nations climate summit in Glasgow, Scotland.

"I apologize to keep you waiting," said Biden, who showed up more than 20 minutes late. "We were playing with elevators. Long story, anyway."

From June 1 through the second week of October, Biden was an average of 22.4 minutes late for his publicly scheduled events, according to a Fox News tally. He has sometimes kept his audiences waiting an hour or longer.

In August amid the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, the president showed up an average of 34 minutes late for his events.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-apologizes-for-tardiness-to-g20-press-conference-blames-elevators-long-story

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So Joe sh!t himself at The Vatican? 

I need to understand more about this. I saw it posted somewhere and it was fact checked with a “Mostly False” rating. How can sh!tting your pants be mostly anything? Either he did or he didn’t. 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I need to understand more about this. I saw it posted somewhere and it was fact checked with a “Mostly False” rating. How can sh!tting your pants be mostly anything? Either he did or he didn’t. 

Fake News:

Mostly False. The sh1t never touched his pants and was contained in his fruit of the looms. Therefore he never actually sh1t his pants.  ~ Tim Hack

• Haha 4

So was there an article related to an alleged poo accident, or is this just building on his bizarre cornholio arm clenching during that CNN Town hall? 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

So was there an article related to an alleged poo accident, or is this just building on his bizarre cornholio arm clenching during that CNN Town hall? 

It's a rumor.  Remember, Biden and the Vatican canceled the meeting being public at the last minute so no way to confirm unless Biden admits it, but he probably wouldn't remember even if he did sh*t his pants:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/joe-biden-had-bathroom-accident-during-his-long-meeting-pope-francis-speculations-social-media-61016

I can’t wait for someone to ask Biden (his administration) and they have to deny it. Lord, please have them ask a follow up question. So much opportunity for endless jokes. 

So which is worse? 

Trump allegedly likes being peed on by high end Russian wh0res

-or-

Biden allegedly sh1tting himself while meeting with the Pope

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

So which is worse? 

-or-

The real question is, which one is more likely? Gun to your head, everyone is going with Biden crapping himself. 

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

So which is worse? 

-or-

If Republicans run with this for 4 years I’ll they they’re equally bad. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

That’s the difference. Republicans won’t. Democrats did. 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Question wasn't about spreading potential lies.  I meant if both were indeed true, which do you think is worse? 

Somebody with video editing skills needs to combine the charmin pooping bears commercials with the Biden chant:

ENJOY THE GO BIDEN!! 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:29 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-01-29/biden-approval-rating-better-than-trump-lagging-obama

Biden's early approval rating more than 10 percentage points higher than Clownzo's

Update?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

If? They will.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Let’s Go Brandon

#poopypantsBiden

There are a couple super sensitive fellas on FBG that get seriously upset when you reference poopy pants.   REALLY upset.

17 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

There are a couple super sensitive fellas on FBG that get seriously upset when you reference poopy pants.   REALLY upset.

Who gives a sh!t?

• Haha 2

On 10/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, KSB2424 said:

Supply Chain Chaos

Worker Shortages

Racial Division 

Botched Aphganistan Withdrawl

Southern Border Chaos

Inflation

its only October of his first term.  JFC.

Rise in violent crime

Airport Chaos

42 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Rise in violent crime

Airport Chaos

vaccine mandates resulting in police, fire, airlines, employee holdouts.

Has a president and his parties agenda ever been rejected by the American people as fast as Biden and the Democrats? 81 million votes and less than a year later a blue state flips red, and another blue state hangs in the balance? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has a president and his parties agenda ever been rejected by the American people as fast as Biden and the Democrats? 81 million votes and less than a year later a blue state flips red, and another blue state hangs in the balance? 

The left threw hussein, abrams, creepy joe, kameltoe, and others at Virginia and they were all rejected.

Keep talking about Trump creepy joe, that's really working out for ya.