Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

False. Not only gas, but EVERYTHING is going up in price. It’s a direct result of Biden and his administration. You can try to defend it all you want and say “ItS nOt BiDeNs FaUlT” but it does t change the fact that it is indeed a direct result of this administration. 2 years from now when the country has turned to sh1t even more you’ll try to pin it on Trump or say it’s not Biden’s fault but everyone with a semi working brain knows the actual facts 

There is no cure for TDS so don't hold your breath waiting on the liberals to get it.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link to credible economics expertise and you not being just another sheep to your political paradigm and crapassed, biased news sources. 

Oops, got you on that one. 

Oooga Oooga!

You’ve got to be a complete focking retard 🤦🏻‍♂️ Even the news reports show how he’s getting prices raised such as closing pipelines and alienating Saudi Arabia, where a lot of our supply comes from now. It’s astounding how much of an idiot you really are 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There is no cure for TDS so don't hold your breath waiting on the liberals to get it.

It seriously drives me insane that idiots like this guy, Tim hack, MDC, etc all have to do mental gymnastics and mention Trump just to try and make it seem like This all isn’t Bidens fault when it’s 100% him and his administration. It’s October of Bidens first year and look how bad our economy got in just these months. Even with Trump in office during the pandemic things were NOT this bad. You’d have to be a freaking moron (such as this guy) to think Biden isn’t even the slightest bit at fault. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It seriously drives me insane that idiots like this guy, Tim hack, MDC, etc all have to do mental gymnastics and mention Trump just to try and make it seem like This all isn’t Bidens fault when it’s 100% him and his administration. It’s October of Bidens first year and look how bad our economy got in just these months. Even with Trump in office during the pandemic things were NOT this bad. You’d have to be a freaking moron (such as this guy) to think Biden isn’t even the slightest bit at fault. 

Yeah, just like the 1.7 million (not including the 100s of thousands of got-aways) that flooded into the country this year alone and it's only October. I've heard numerous liberals saying it's Trumps fault even though creepy axed the stay in Mexico order and the wall. 

It's never ending bullshlt now across every aspect of what is going on in the government and it is severely negatively impacting everyone's lives in this country. And we now have a bunch rustytards running around celebrating something they don't even know what they are in for fi this shlt is allowed to keep going on for any longer. 

• Like 1

You think these handful of idiots are bad, go visit antifaguys. I drop bombs in there and they cannot stop posting anti Trump replies. I never read or respond, I just the numbers of replies I rack up after a post. These losers here are just minor league TDSers. 

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Blaming Biden for gas-price increases is about as deluded and ignorant as it gets. It's all about supply and demand. 

Very true...  But we both know that the President gets the credit/blame for this both good/bad...

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trucks transport oil. Stupid pipelines destroy trucker jobs. Go on with your pipeline love. There is your which is it 

I don’t have a dog in the pipeline fight, I was merely pointing out that you were either lying or ignorant about the state of trucking.  It is hilarious though that you are fighting to protect the jobs of truckers when they can’t get people to do the jobs.

I will also point out that if the only concern is net employment to physically transport the oil, perhaps we should instead of trucks use people walking with buckets of oil on their heads?  That would employ even more people, winning$#@!  By the way, does a horse and buggy bring you ice blocks for your ice box?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

SNL doesn't stand a chance.  Joe does better skits in real time than anything they could come up with.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

SNL doesn't stand a chance.  Joe does better skits in real time than anything they could come up with.

That guy doesn't even have to talk to be funny. The audience can just make up their own creepy joey thought bubbles and no matter what, they will all be funny. "Should I go left or right at this intersection? Where was I going again?"

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is what a meltdown looks like

I know right? His mind is like that Police song with an integrated TDS full on upgrade.

Now no one's knocked upon my door
For a thousand years or more
All made up and nowhere to go
Welcome to this one man show

Just take a seat they're always free
No surprise, no mystery
In this theater that I call my soul
I always play the starring role

So lonely
So lonely (I feel low)
So lonely (I feel so lonely)
So lonely (I feel low)
(I feel so lonely)

Ima guess that this is the last time we see Biden do a hard-hitting interview like this Cooper one. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know right? His mind is like that Police song with an integrated TDS full on upgrade.

Now no one's knocked upon my door
For a thousand years or more
All made up and nowhere to go
Welcome to this one man show

Just take a seat they're always free
No surprise, no mystery
In this theater that I call my soul
I always play the starring role

So lonely
So lonely (I feel low)
So lonely (I feel so lonely)
So lonely (I feel low)
(I feel so lonely)

The irony meter just hit red and exploded. :shocking: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Ima guess that this is the last time we see Biden do a hard-hitting interview like this Cooper one. :thumbsup: 

Soon all interviews will be Max Headroom style.   He already has the stuttering glitch part nailed. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

The irony meter just hit red and exploded. :shocking: 

Check out who's looking for attention. Lonely troll. It's sad. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Let's Go Brandon" has been entered into the official record of the United States of America.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Space Alien: "Take me to your leader" "Wait, what? This guy? :lol:"

There goes Joe plagiarizing again...

That is Kamala's line...

Jen PsuckiMyPeePee said in strong words today at the press conference said that THE BORDER SITUATION IS BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION'S BAD MANAGEMENT OF IT. It was inherited. 

Gee jenny, did Trump execute a bunch of EOs right before he left office to stop building the wall and stop the remain in Mexico mandate and send out messages to the world that the border is now open for all to come? 

Hmm, I seem to remember creepy joe doing those things. Why would he have had to sign those EOs if Trump already opened it all up? 

We will hit 2M arrests this year alone and that doesn't even count the got-aways. And creepy joe is having all those people flown in the cover of night, to a city near you. 

And for months, creepy was saying the border was under control. Now psucki says differently. So what is it?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Jen PsuckiMyPeePee said in strong words today at the press conference said that THE BORDER SITUATION IS BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION'S BAD MANAGEMENT OF IT. It was inherited. 

Gee jenny, did Trump execute a bunch of EOs right before he left office to stop building the wall and stop the remain in Mexico mandate and send out messages to the world that the border is now open for all to come? 

Hmm, I seem to remember creepy joe doing those things. Why would he have had to sign those EOs if Trump already opened it all up? 

We will hit 2M arrests this year alone and that doesn't even count the got-aways. And creepy joe is having all those people flown in the cover of night, to a city near you. 

And for months, creepy was saying the border was under control. Now psucki says differently. So what is it?

She is one pathetic POS. And if she is told to make those statement, she's a spineless worm with zero self respect.

Surprised it took them this long to run with that line of BS. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Don’t forget she is a focking ginger. 

Better dead than red!!!

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Don’t forget she is a focking ginger. 

Better dead than red!!!

I’d still totally smash  her red hopper. Sorry. 

10 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is what a meltdown looks like

Maybe rusty is just an old man and thinks this is a Trump thread?  Someone help him across the street, he is standing there at the corner shaking a fist in the air and yelling about Trump.

• Haha 1

Looks like Biden and the dems are dumping their tax hike plan.  They blame it on AZ democrat senator Sinema.   Of course, even if they DID pass tax hikes, they would celebrate it with much fanfare ...  and then quietly create a slew of new tax loopholes while the media refused to cover the story on new loopholes.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/democrats-back-off-tax-rate-224544343.html

Raising tax rates on corporations and high-income households is a key part of Democrats’ plan to pay for their proposed multi-trillion-dollar social spending plan, but opposition to that approach from Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona has sent lawmakers scrambling to find alternative ways to offset costs.

Given Sinema’s resistance, there’s a growing chance that the corporate income tax rate could remain untouched in the Democratic budget bill. Even the compromise rate of 25% reportedly preferred by Sen. Joe Manchin appears to be on shaky ground.

The same is true of Democrats’ plan to increase the top personal income rate to 39.6%, up from the current 37%.

Failure to lift the tax rates would come as a disappointment to many Democrats, who have long called for reversing the GOP tax cuts. “Boy oh boy -- that would be a great irony if a Democratic president, House and Senate embraced the Trump tax cuts,” Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) said Thursday.

It could also be a political loser for Democrats. “Democrats see hiking taxes on corporations and wealthy Americans as a political winner,” Punchbowl News said Thursday. “So giving into Sinema over her opposition to corporate and individual rate hikes will be seen as giving away a potentially big political boost for the party.”

Find the money: Despite Sinema’s intransigence, Democratic leaders continue to insist that their plan will be fully offset. That means Democrats still need to find a lot of revenue.

Politico reported late Thursday that Sinema has told the White House that she would support tax increases in four major areas (“international, domestic corporate, high net worth individuals, and tax enforcement”) to provide sufficient funding to fully pay for the Democratic plan.

Also disgusting is Psaki cracking jokes about supply shortages.  She is an elite that doesn't care about the people.

The comments are gold.

Actually, the hospital I work for has been doing a greatly reduced number of cardiac stress tests for the last six months because we can't get a new treadmill from GE Healthcare to replace an old one that quit working in our cardiac lab. So if you have a heart attack and possibly die while waiting for cardiac care, I guess that's part of the joke to this arrogant woman.

they must have a real good laugh at us after the cameras get cut off.

Raggedy Ann doesn't need a treadmill, as she gets her cardio from running away from the truth.

Jen's idea of a joke: "Not all Americans are affected by these shipping shortages. Some are still in Afghanistan." Cue laugh track.

On 10/21/2021 at 11:11 PM, Djgb13 said:

You truly dont understand how fuel futures (or any) pricing works ,huh? 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:14 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Blaming Biden for gas-price increases is about as deluded and ignorant as it gets. It's all about supply and demand. 

https://gasprices.aaa.com/national-average-continues-ascent-as-crude-prices-remain-elevated/

Oilfield workers out of work because crude prices are low - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Oilfield workers back on the job because crude prices are at a point to create the employment, but gas prices are higher - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Stupidity.

Oooga! Oooga!

Trump would have already fixed the problem if he hadn't prevented it to begin with, which he did while in office.

DeSantis offering $5000 bonus for unjabbed police officers to relocate to FL.

That's gotta piss off biden's handlers.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

DeSantis offering $5000 bonus for unjabbed police officers to relocate to FL.

That's gotta piss off biden's handlers.

Forget legal maryjane...people gonna move to fla. Just because its safer

This is kinda scary, and by kinda scary I mean hella scary.  Biden is now entering the anger/violence phase of his dementia.  :unsure: 

Listen how he challenges the guy to “go outside”.  Along with the general rambling about AR14 etc., viral videos.

This is the beginning of the end.  They can’t leave him in office like this, he is now a danger to others as well.

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is kinda scary, and by kinda scary I mean hella scary.  Biden is now entering the anger/violence phase of his dementia.  :unsure: 

Listen how he challenges the guy to “go outside”.  Along with the general rambling about AR14 etc., viral videos.

This is the beginning of the end.  They can’t leave him in office like this, he is now a danger to others as well.

When was this taken?  Wow