Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Clownzo is skipping the inauguration. :rolleyes:

You care? Why? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You care? Why? 

It just underscores what a classless, petulant sore loser he is. 

He won't even say Biden's name.

Ex-presidents typically join together to get stuff done to benefit mankind, but you can bet Clownzo won't take part in any such thing.

Such an ass 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He wasn’t invited 

Outgoing presidents are never formally invited. They attend as a show of respect and support. This was Clownzo's call not to attend. He reportedly is leaving a day early just so he can use Air Force One one last time. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Outgoing presidents are never formally invited. They attend as a show of respect and support. This was Clownzo's call not to attend. He reportedly is leaving a day early just so he can use Air Force One one last time. 

:rolleyes:

Remember when the Warriors players said they weren’t going to the WH after they won the NBA Championship and Trump then said they were not invited? That was what I was referring to.

He may be homeless by then so he has lots of other stuff to do. My guess is he won’t be invited to a lot of things the other former Presidents go to.

53 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It just underscores what a classless, petulant sore loser he is. 

He won't even say Biden's name.

Ex-presidents typically join together to get stuff done to benefit mankind, but you can bet Clownzo won't take part in any such thing.

Such an ass 

He seen the Biden sniffing kids videos. He's heard an seen his racist comments and actions, years and years of them. He's seen his 47 years of doing nothing for the people, just self enrichment.  He's watched Biden sell out our country,  our law enforcement and disrespect our military. 

No self respecting decent man would respect Biden. He's a filthy loathsome bag of horse sh!t. 

I think Biden is in a tough spot, not really of his doing, its a mix of Obama and Trump, but he has to find a way to pick up the pieces

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

He seen the Biden sniffing kids videos. He's heard an seen his racist comments and actions, years and years of them. He's seen his 47 years of doing nothing for the people, just self enrichment.  He's watched Biden sell out our country,  our law enforcement and disrespect our military. 

No self respecting decent man would respect Biden. He's a filthy loathsome bag of horse sh!t. 

Draft dodger too. Just like Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Draft dodger too. Just like Trump. 

The only reason Trump ran is because of lifelong thieving weasels like Biden, Hillary and the rest of the criminal gang. Sacrificed his wonderful life to save our country. He did serve and he did try. They and the corrupt media put him through hell, and the herd of mindless idiots ate up their manure like it was caviar.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

The only reason Trump ran is because of lifelong thieving weasels like Biden, Hillary and the rest of the criminal gang. Sacrificed his wonderful life to save our country. He did serve and he did try. They and the corrupt media put him through hell, and the herd of mindless like ate up their manure like it was caviar.  

Went to prep school too. Good ol Scranton Joe, from the streets. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Went to prep school too. Good ol Scranton Joe, from the streets. 

Do you think clownzos like rusty never watched the videos of the creep ? Or just cover there eyes and play pretend its not real ?

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you think clownzos like rusty never watched the videos of the creep ? Or just cover there eyes and play pretend its not real ?

TDS is real. Makes you see some things, and not see other things. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Which country does the war mongering imbecile bomb first?

I hope that they took Trump's keys away at this point. Hopefully, no one. :lol:

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Which country does the war mongering imbecile bomb first?

Whoever China tells him to. 

Well that didn’t last long.

President Elect Tard “I will start healing the country”

Same President Elect Tard “Y’all are racists and if you don’t go along with everything we say you are a dissident”

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I hope that they took Trump's keys away at this point. Hopefully, no one. :lol:

Real world I'm talking. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think Biden is in a tough spot, not really of his doing, its a mix of Obama and Trump, but he has to find a way to pick up the pieces

He must think children are hiding the pieces because he is always frisking them. 

Tomorrow begins a bright new day.

:first:

I look forward to either an amazing 8 years for my business and continued growth in all my investment accounts, or laughing at you for voting for Biden. I’ll enjoy the ride either way.

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I look forward to either an amazing 8 years for my business and continued growth in all my investment accounts, or laughing at you for voting for Biden. I’ll enjoy the ride either way.

Biden showed more class, poise, dignity and leadership in his COVID memorial speech than Clownzo did his entire four years.

Biden showed more class, poise, dignity and leadership in his COVID memorial speech than Clownzo did his entire four years.

I’m cheering for you Krusty, but class, poise and dignity aren’t what I care about. I want results. If he can produce results while making you feel good, that’s great.

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m cheering for you Krusty, but class, poise and dignity aren’t what I care about. I want results. If he can produce results while making you feel good, that’s great.

I'm already not liking him pulling the plug on the trans-testicle pipeline. 

I'm hoping to vote for a Republican candidate in four years!

Here's an early list:

• Greg Abbott, governor of Texas - Fock no.
  • Tom Cotton, U.S. senator from Arkansas - Don't know him.
  • Ted Cruz, U.S. senator from Texas - Hell to the focking nope nope.
  • Ron DeSantis, governor of Florida - Don't know him.
  • Mike DeWine, governor of Ohio - Don't know him.
  • Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations - She's kind of hot. 
  • Larry Hogan, governor of Maryland - Don't know him.
  • Josh Hawley, U.S. senator from Missouri - Hell focking nope.
  • Mike Lee, U.S. senator from Utah - Don't know him.
  • Mike Pence, vice president of the United States - Maybe
  • Mike Pompeo, secretary of state - Don't know him.
  • Marco Rubio, U.S. senator from Florida - Maybe. I voted for him in the 2016 primaries.
  • Ben Sasse, U.S. senator from Nebraska - Don't know him.
  • Rick Scott, U.S. senator from Florida - Don't know him.
  • Tim Scott, U.S. senator from South Carolina[ - Don't know him.
  • Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States - Hell to the focking infinity nope. 
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zzzzzzz

Is that the sound the plate in your head makes when big words and complicated sentences make your brain buzz?

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Is that the sound the plate in your head makes when big words and complicated sentences make your brain buzz?

dumb ass

37 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm already not liking him pulling the plug on the trans-testicle pipeline. 

I'm hoping to vote for a Republican candidate in four years!

Here's an early list:

• Greg Abbott, governor of Texas - Fock no.
  • Tom Cotton, U.S. senator from Arkansas - Don't know him.
  • Ted Cruz, U.S. senator from Texas - Hell to the focking nope nope.
  • Ron DeSantis, governor of Florida - Don't know him.
  • Mike DeWine, governor of Ohio - Don't know him.
  • Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations - She's kind of hot. 
  • Larry Hogan, governor of Maryland - Don't know him.
  • Josh Hawley, U.S. senator from Missouri - Hell focking nope.
  • Mike Lee, U.S. senator from Utah - Don't know him.
  • Mike Pence, vice president of the United States - Maybe
  • Mike Pompeo, secretary of state - Don't know him.
  • Marco Rubio, U.S. senator from Florida - Maybe. I voted for him in the 2016 primaries.
  • Ben Sasse, U.S. senator from Nebraska - Don't know him.
  • Rick Scott, U.S. senator from Florida - Don't know him.
  • Tim Scott, U.S. senator from South Carolina[ - Don't know him.
  • Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States - Hell to the focking infinity nope. 

What would you like to see from one of these, platform wise, different than Trump? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What would you like to see from one of these, platform wise, different than Trump? 

Class. Empathy. Appropriate ego. Dignity. Worthy of respect. Steady hand. Condemning conspiracy theories. Condemning all violence. Having a focking sense of humor. Not being super old. Listens to experts. Not being viciously vindictive to those with differing views. Being humble. The platform being a decent human being and a servant leader. A person of genuine spirituality. A moral person without a long history of sexual shenanigans. Someone able to draw respect from those of opposite political affiliations. Someone who supports federal funding of Antifa and BLM. Someone with a sweet ass and nice cans and advocates for a kittah in every home, and no kittah left behind. Someone who will finally avenge the Icelandic attack on Pearl Harbor. Universal hookers, blow and FFToday T-shirts for all.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Class. Empathy. Appropriate ego. Dignity. Worthy of respect. Steady hand. Condemning conspiracy theories. Condemning all violence. Having a focking sense of humor. Not being super old. Listens to experts. Not being viciously vindictive to those with differing views. Being humble. The platform being a decent human being and a servant leader. A person of genuine spirituality. A moral person without a long history of sexual shenanigans. Someone able to draw respect from those of opposite political affiliations. Someone who supports federal funding of Antifa and BLM. Someone with a sweet ass and nice cans and advocates for a kittah in every home, and no kittah left behind. Someone who will finally avenge the Icelandic attack on Pearl Harbor. Universal hookers, blow and FFToday T-shirts for all.

You coulda just said bad orange man hurt your feelings.  But I get it.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You coulda just said bad orange man hurt your feelings.  But I get it.

Mommy make the scary clown stop. 😫