Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

46 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm beginning to actually hate liberals, these pieces of shlt are begging for a revolution.

I beat you to it. It's out of control. The conservatives who have been showing off a more intelligence over violence approach to life are losing the fight. It's time for conservatives to start showing some intolerance in bigger more aggressive ways. Whatever ways those are.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I beat you to it. It's out of control. The conservatives who have been showing off a more intelligence over violence approach to life are losing the fight. It's time for conservatives to start showing some intolerance in bigger more aggressive ways. Whatever ways those are.

Steve Turley had that great video I posted. Red State legislatures are taking things into their own hands to fight back. There are issues that can register as wins in federal courts.

Meanwhile, and this is what's nice, there are parallel systems being built in all sorts of ways to insulate conservatives from cancel culture. Conservatives need to build and control our own everything, apart from the left, so that we can't get cancelled: schools, media, movies/tv, banks, tech platforms, employers, hair care products, whatever. And then we need to shift over to those new outlets and deprive the left of our money. If the leftists can't ban you from a media platform, threaten your employer or bank, indoctrinate your kids, fock them, they lose power over you.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Steve Turley had that great video I posted. Red State legislatures are taking things into their own hands to fight back. There are issues that can register as wins in federal courts.

Meanwhile, and this is what's nice, there are parallel systems being built in all sorts of ways to insulate conservatives from cancel culture. Conservatives need to build and control our own everything, apart from the left, so that we can't get cancelled: schools, media, movies/tv, banks, tech platforms, employers, hair care products, whatever. And then we need to shift over to those new outlets and deprive the left of our money. If the leftists can't ban you from a media platform, threaten your employer or bank, indoctrinate your kids, fock them, they lose power over you.

I'm all in on that. I'm willing to switch from everything I use if it means giving my business to people with the same principles as I have. Or even similar.

I have cancelled so many liberal products, services,  and support from my life but I know it means nothing unless all conservatives do the same. I know I'm still paying to them in some areas that I'm not aware of and in some ways but I'm doing my best. There are a zillion things to do in life that do not require me to cater to the liberal cause by buying their goods and services.. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm all in on that. I'm willing to switch from everything I use if it means giving my business to people with the same principles as I have. Or even similar.

I have cancelled so many liberal products, services,  and support from my life but I know it means nothing unless all conservatives do the same. I know I'm still paying to them in some areas that I'm not aware of and in some ways but I'm doing my best. There are a zillion things to do in life that do not require me to cater to the liberal cause by buying their goods and services.. 

No one care. 

25 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is the video I mentioned.

14 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

No one care. 

"No one care."

Fire makes meat taste good.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this court packing bullsh1t is the final straw

I am refusing to pay taxes, they can arrest me, anyone have a good lawyer?

It's focking crazy and making me think about my own next steps for sure.

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this court packing bullsh1t is the final straw

I am refusing to pay taxes, they can arrest me, anyone have a good lawyer?

In fairness, the court packing, while super dangerous and worth keeping an eye on, is unlikely to go through.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what does it take?  I truly dont know

Changing the number of judges on the court requires congressional legislation to be passed.  They would need a simple majority in the House and Senate to pass the bill, and the Biden to sign it.  They claim its unlikely because a handful of democrats in the Senate might oppose.

38 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Changing the number of judges on the court requires congressional legislation to be passed.  They would need a simple majority in the House and Senate to pass the bill, and the Biden to sign it.  They claim its unlikely because a handful of democrats in the Senate might oppose.

Yah right. When has either side opposed anything presented by their own side???

Red states will openly defy any wokeness created by a 13 judge SCOTUS. I will go to prison for the rest of my life before I pay a single penny of taxes that are used to pay congoloids.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

John McCain

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

John McCain

john mccain was a democrat that refused to align with hippies in the antiwar left.   thats why he was in the GOP.  when it came to policy, he was democrat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the thing that causes them to oppose legislation in the past is if voting yes will cost them the seat.  sometimes they just dont care and do it anyway tho.  other they vote yes in exchange for a lot of pork for their district to prevent themselves from losing the next election.  Maybe Biden will say "please vote yes.  i know it will cost you your seat, but, we will add pork in the bill to build a school in your district and put your name on it."

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

john mccain was a democrat that refused to align with hippies in the antiwar left.   thats why he was in the GOP.  when it came to policy, he was democrat.

Democrats of that era are long gone. Defenders of the working man and the middle class. Today's right are pretty much the Democrats of yesterday. Minus the union love, of course. Unions don't exist as they once did either. 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Democrats of that era are long gone. Defenders of the working man and the middle class. Today's right are pretty much the Democrats of yesterday. Minus the union love, of course. Unions don't exist as they once did either. 

yes. today, the GOP defends the middle class and working man by having strict border controls to prevent cheap labor from coming in.  democrats want to flood us with cheap labor.  everyone knows whats really going on, too, which is why blue collar is shifting to the GOP.

36 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What has Biden accomplished that is good so far?

Anything? 

Nothing

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

What has Biden accomplished that is good so far?

Anything? 

He's maintained a pulse. He's 1/16th of the way to the finish line.

• Thanks 1

creepy joe is breaking records for being the worst president in the history of the US.

And it's not funny. It's devastating.

• Thanks 1

Even Pelosi knows they are signing their own death certificates with this bullshlt. 

I'm glad Biden is showing us exactly what the left is now, there is no place for moderates in the Democratic party.

4 months into this administration and it is worse than we possibly could have imagined. This piece of shlt thinks he's a king. Everything the media and the left accused Trump of, it's exactly what Biden is. This needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Even Pelosi knows they are signing their own death certificates with this bullshlt. 

I'm glad Biden is showing us exactly what the left is now, there is no place for moderates in the Democratic party.

4 months into this administration and it is worse than we possibly could have imagined. This piece of shlt thinks he's a king. Everything the media and the left accused Trump of, it's exactly what Biden is. This needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

The left's motto is: "We will denounce the conservatives for everything that we will put into policy. Let's all go to the French Laundry, and don't hold back, this is bill is on the tax payers. No masks required." 

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wait...wasn't it her idea when RBG passed away? Trump appointed someone and she said, "Vote for us and we will stack the courts?" 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Wait...wasn't it her idea when RBG passed away? Trump appointed someone and she said, "Vote for us and we will stack the courts?" 

She wants it to be done, but for some some other reason she wants to hold off on it at this time I'm guessing. Maybe she needs to up her threats to some of the dems or something.

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Are you accusing a known liar of lying?  Did she say this while dancing in the streets of Chinatown during a pandemic, or getting her hair done during a shutdown?  I can't remember.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She wants it to be done, but for some some other reason she wants to hold off on it at this time I'm guessing. Maybe she needs to up her threats to some of the dems or something.

She might be waiting until Biden is 25th'd and Kamala steps up. 

18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is how she has always played it. . She has a slim majority and knows she doesn’t have the votes. She doesn’t put up bills for a vote unless she knows she has the win. Been her way forever. She would be going forward if she had them though. 

Biden* is surrounding himself with uninspiring hacks and turds who give his dementia addled brain XOs to sign. It could be worse. His VP would love to see him fall down the stairs rather than up them.

At least the freak show Dems in Congress are completely frozen out of the process since Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema won’t get rid of the filibuster. Theoretically, the Dems could ram through legislation using the budget reconciliation process but any other legislation that gets passed is going to have to be bipartisan.

It’s likely far, far easier for the Dem leadership to dump the freaks on the curb and reach across the aisle to snag ten+ Republicans by negotiating a centrist package, than it is for the freak show to convince every single Dem to ram through their freak priorities on a party line vote using budget reconciliation. God Bless Joe Manchin, who isn’t having it, and has been holding the line thus far.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why is Biden trying to saber rattle with Putin?  

It's a good question, so far all he has done is illuminate how he lied during the roll up to the election, which is not a good look for him

China is ready to take Taiwan and Russia is ready to take Ukraine.  This world is about to get real ugly real fast.  Thanks Biden.  :mad:  

50 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's a good question, so far all he has done is illuminate how he lied during the roll up to the election, which is not a good look for him

I think it’s a promising sign. Surprisingly, Biden* hasn’t yet been awful on immigration or trade. He has illegal aliens in cages and stacked on top of each other rather than just releasing them. Granted, he says all the wrong things, but maybe that’s because he recognizes that the coalition of  worthless degenerate asswipe sh1tbags he assembled to vote for him are evil America hating scum. We owe it to him to keep an eye on things. There may be an outside chance he actually has decent intentions and is lying his ass off to his turd base because the media is stupid and corrupt and under his control.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I think it’s a promising sign. Surprisingly, Biden* hasn’t yet been awful on immigration or trade. He has illegal aliens in cages and stacked on top of each other rather than just releasing them. Granted, he says all the wrong things, but maybe that’s because he recognizes that the coalition of  worthless degenerate asswipe sh1tbags he assembled to vote for him are evil America hating scum. We owe it to him to keep an eye on things. There may be an outside chance he actually has decent intentions and is lying his ass off to his turd base because the media is stupid and corrupt and under his control.

? He’s releasing them. And not bothering to stop many others. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

? He’s releasing them. And not bothering to stop many others. 

Oh really? My understanding is that his base of useless America hating evil sh1tbags who we’re having trannie orgies in celebration the day he stole the election are pissed at him for not doing this.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Oh really? My understanding is that his base of useless America hating evil sh1tbags who we’re having trannie orgies in celebration the day he stole the election are pissed at him for not doing this.

Nope. Letting them go, Covid and all. They get their court date to appear at a later date.