Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Note how often Joe goes home to Delaware.  When my mother declined from her Alzheimers, her docs stressed the importance of making sure that we kept her in familiar settings.   I'll leave it to others to draw conclusions.  

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Poor guy should be in a nursing home. 

I about fell into a coma just listening to the last 10-15 minutes of him droning on and on about random shlt. 

Sounded like he wants more people to come across the border.  I didnt hear anything but encouragement.  What a mess.

56 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Four :banana:More :banana: Years! :banana:

Your trolling sucks as bad as your oral stimulation.  :o

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He sounded like he was nearly dead.

It won't be long before he does fall over. That is why he doesn't care about contaminated our country with immigrants. 

What was with him always referencing his notes and he still couldn't even stay on topic.

Why the hell did he even want to be president?

I think he did a great job. I hope he gets an ice cream cone and a pony ride after that, before they tuck him in.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Even CNN is calling bullsh!t

I think they're setting it up for Biden to be declared incompetent, so that the 25th Amendment gets enacted and we have President Cackle in there as soon as possible.

Just now, TK0001 said:

I think they're setting it up for Biden to be declared incompetent, so that the 25th Amendment gets enacted and we have President Cackle in there as soon as possible.

I just need to call out...last year, I said this was the plan from the start. Newbie (or whatever his name was at the time), told me that this thinking was ludicrous. biden would be elected and removed/25th'd within the first year. Harris and Pelosi are running the country; stacking the courts, etc. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I just need to call out...last year, I said this was the plan from the start. Newbie (or whatever his name was at the time), told me that this thinking was ludicrous. biden would be elected and removed/25th'd within the first year. Harris and Pelosi are running the country; stacking the courts, etc. 

Yeah it was a good call. They'll pack the courts and kill the filibuster and enact the 25th as soon as possible. Four years from now, prepare for the most liberal US in history. 

Might want to bone up on Mandarin.

10 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Yeah, everyone thought Pelosi's push for more power invoking 25th was to oust Trump.  If you're paying attention, you knew it was for Biden.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, everyone thought Pelosi's push for more power invoking 25th was to oust Trump.  If you're paying attention, you knew it was for Biden.

Exactly. I think my post said, "she was planting the seed" when Trump got Covid and they were talking about what to do if he was too ill to be POTUS. 

I was told it was crazy thinking, and wouldn't happen. 

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is a good article, surprisingly considering the source:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/politics/democratic-senate-divisions-filibuster-manchin/index.html

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  I was referring to Harris as the democratic nominee before it was even cool to recognize Joe had dementia and wouldn't last a term.

• Thanks 1

esquire wrote an article about this presser where they blasted the press for asking so many questions about immigration when [ they claim ] there is no border crisis and suggested that only helps republicans and the press needs to do its job better.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-bidens-first-presser-reminder-213400122.html

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Dude had notes on cards that he read.  What a complete joke.  And of course the press supports him.  It's unfockingbelievable.

This stuff is incredible. What. The. Actual. Fock is going on here?

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

It was obvious also, didn't even hide it. In the end the left doesn't care about destroying democracy. 

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

What is going on is that this country is so overpopulated with retards that a braindead, career do nothing loser was voted in to run the country.

And NOTHING about Covid. Such a joke. 

2 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Dude had notes on cards that he read.  What a complete joke.  And of course the press supports him.  It's unfockingbelievable.

I don't mind a President having note cards or whatever, who cares. 

This is different, this was a completely staged event with certain media members completely complicit.  

31 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

And NOTHING about Covid. Such a joke. 

His TOP priority. He only said it 500 times.  Nothing else matters right now. Immigration, and all that other nonsense he doesn't want to deal with, is backburner until covid is gone.  You tell me how long he will keep up that charade.  4 years at least.

They didn’t ask about Covid because that would have brought attention to the fact that this idiot and his handlers are letting people into the country with covid, or not testing them, and releasing them. The left can do whatever they want and the press, and even their own voters won’t hold them accountable. We’re focked. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t ask about Covid because that would have brought attention to the fact that this idiot and his handlers are letting people into the country with covid, or not testing them, and releasing them. The left can do whatever they want and the press, and even their own voters won’t hold them accountable. We’re focked. 

• Haha 1

No matter what your political leanings, if you can’t see what a marvelous upgrade President Joe Biden has been you simply have BDS and aren’t worth arguing with or engaging at all.

I didn’t vote for the man but facts are facts. :cheers: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is great! When we go back into the office. If I see one photo of Biden other than the official photo I'm going to complain.

I used to have a Trump calendar up that was given to me by an employee who left for promotion. People complained about it, but it was okay to have until he said he was running in 2020. The hatch act is focking stupid. So now that Biden said he's running in 2024 I better not see anything with Biden on it.

20 hours ago, fricker66 said:

Note how often Joe goes home to Delaware.  When my mother declined from her Alzheimers, her docs stressed the importance of making sure that we kept her in familiar settings.   I'll leave it to others to draw conclusions.  

This an excellent point. 

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

No matter what your political leanings, if you can’t see what a marvelous upgrade President Joe Biden has been you simply have BDS and aren’t worth arguing with or engaging at all.

I didn’t vote for the man but facts are facts. :cheers: 

:pointstosky: So this is what it looks like when someone's IQ is in the single digits.