Jump to content
Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Another thing is people don't want to work under these focking restrictions. I don't want to wear a mask 8-10 hours every day. I feel bad for some of these restaurant people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump negotiated a deadline for troop removal from Afghanistan for US troops to be gone by May 1st. Biden* moved the date to September 11th for whatever geriatic reason. To Biden's* credit, he's otherwise mostly stuck with the plan. Here we are, ten days past the negotiated deadline and a girls' school blows up killing 80 children. It's Afghanistan and blowing up your rival sect's school is the national pastime. If Afghanistan collaspes into worse chaos oncethe US leaves, sh*t happens.

Do we blame Biden*for this? I dunno. One one hand, Biden* did unilaterally break the withdrawl agreement, so that likely provoked them but they could do this at any time anyway. on the other look who he's dealing with. I do still hope we're gone completly by September 11th and if he does so, I'll give him credit. If this sort of thing becomes common again come September 12th, or the Taliban overruns the country, I won't blame him. Inmy heart, I don't blame him for this bombing. They're a step up from animals.

My biggest feart is if this bombing becomes an excuse to stay, I'll be pissed. "We need to stay and retaliate on behalf of this focoking minority nobody in America gives a fock about." The US troops don't need to keep policing this sh*thole. Also, most Republicans are hardly any better on this focking war. Keeping our troops there forever to serve as target practice for all the various factions not sucking off US taxpayers is a common sentiment in both parties. We finally had an agreement to leave. :mad:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My biggest feart is if this bombing becomes an excuse to stay, I'll be pissed. "We need to stay and retaliate on behalf of this focoking minority nobody in America gives a fock about." The US troops don't need to keep policing this sh*thole. Also, most Republicans are hardly any better on this focking war. Keeping our troops there forever to serve as target practice for all the various factions not sucking off US taxpayers is a common sentiment in both parties. We finally had an agreement to leave. :mad:

 

The globalists have never hid their tactic to pick on the ME when the economy is rough. It's scary for us because when there is relative peace over there, the globalists bring it here.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was reading a thread about who *should* be president.  Democrats top pick was actually AOC.  Several votes for Neil Degrasse Tyson.  Some for "Jean-Luc Picard", some for Obama, some for Bill Nye.  Some for Jello Biafra.  Some for Teddy Roosevelt as a trust-buster.  1 for Oprah, 1 for Bernie, 1 for FDR, 1 for Tom Hanks, 1 for Leon Trotsky.

So there's a woman vote, an anti-business vote, a science vote, an actor vote, and just some hardline commie vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Was reading a thread about who *should* be president.  Democrats top pick was actually AOC.  Several votes for Neil Degrasse Tyson.  Some for "Jean-Luc Picard", some for Obama, some for Bill Nye.  Some for Jello Biafra.  Some for Teddy Roosevelt as a trust-buster.  1 for Oprah, 1 for Bernie, 1 for FDR, 1 for Tom Hanks, 1 for Leon Trotsky.

So there's a woman vote, an anti-business vote, a science vote, an actor vote, and just some hardline commie vote.

There are some great options on that list. Either Teddy Roosevelt or Jean-Luc Picard is absolutly the way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Was reading a thread about who *should* be president.  Democrats top pick was actually AOC.  Several votes for Neil Degrasse Tyson.  Some for "Jean-Luc Picard", some for Obama, some for Bill Nye.  Some for Jello Biafra.  Some for Teddy Roosevelt as a trust-buster.  1 for Oprah, 1 for Bernie, 1 for FDR, 1 for Tom Hanks, 1 for Leon Trotsky.

So there's a woman vote, an anti-business vote, a science vote, an actor vote, and just some hardline commie vote.

Aoc will be the dem nominee at some point.

I could easily see this go down. Joe steps down for health reasons, Harris becomes potus,  appoints aoc as vp.

When Harris is done, aoc is on deck. And she'd be tough to beat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Aoc will be the dem nominee at some point.

I could easily see this go down. Joe steps down for health reasons, Harris becomes potus,  appoints aoc as vp.

When Harris is done, aoc is on deck. And she'd be tough to beat. 

The black vote will turn into a swing vote before she gets a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newly released video shows a bunch of fat “refugees” with smart phones crossing the border in broad daylight in Texas.  Didn’t Biden say the border was secure the other day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newly released video shows a bunch of fat “refugees” with smart phones crossing the border in broad daylight in Texas.  Didn’t Biden say the border was secure the other day? 

Securely opened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just went out and filled up both cars and two 5 gallon gas cans. People are outright Fockin with us now. Why not? The rest of the world has all sorts of dirt on Biden and his focked up criminal family. It’s a free for all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just went out and filled up both cars and two 5 gallon gas cans. People are outright Fockin with us now. Why not? The rest of the world has all sorts of dirt on Biden and his focked up criminal family. It’s a free for all. 

Yeah, I wanna hear from all those loudmouth pundits that cried "Orangeman soft on Putin"! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 months in and it's going worse than I thought it would. :mellow:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

3 months in and it's going worse than I thought it would. :mellow:

It's about what I expected. I hope we see more and more backlash to woke and everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn’t going very well.  Where my libtards at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused by this jobs report.  Past admins from both sides found the numbers easy to manipulate, then they would come back later and revise them.  How could these numbers be so off?

I know the answer from the right -- it is so bad as to be beyond manipulation.  And the left might point to Biden's transparency.  I suspect the answer is somewhere between those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This isn’t going very well.  Where my libtards at? 

Should see a post saying 'at least Trump isn't in there' because that is about all the have left. Only way they don't lose in 2022 is by cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newly released video shows a bunch of fat “refugees” with smart phones crossing the border in broad daylight in Texas.  Didn’t Biden say the border was secure the other day? 

How can you walk from Guatemala and still be obese and have a fully charged phone?  Such a scam. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy Carter 2.0

What a focking disaster this turd is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, horrible jobs report, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

They can't put him out front on any of this stuff, everybody would see how unfit he is. He has no ability to answer impromptu questions. It would only empower those that want to do us and our allies harm.

Elections have dire consequences and this is only the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is worse. Except the Stock Market. It’s still very high despite Biden.  Thankfully.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everything is worse. Except the Stock Market. It’s still very high despite Biden.  Thankfully.  

That's what happens when you pump an extra 8 trillion dollars into the economy in less than a year.  That too shall pass.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

That's what happens when you pump an extra 8 trillion dollars into the economy in less than a year.  That too shall pass.  

Nah. Even he can’t rock it up. Where else are people going to put their money? It came back after the Covid drop. It will be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, horrible jobs report, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

I'll nevercomplaon about that. Less is always better. Just come out once a week and take two seconds to say, "I'm not dead" then go away again. That's enough Joe for me,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Link isn't working.... or China is bugging me out.

No worky for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Link isn't working.... or China is bugging me out.

 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No worky for me

Okay, hold on...  I will delete the above post and repost it from a different location...

Sorry...

ETA:  posted below, hopefully it works...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 minutes ago, posty said:

Hopefully this works...

Awesome billboard in Calvert County, Maryland...

https://ibb.co/FnLmTm0

works now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, horrible jobs report, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

It is both hilarious and sad how much of a vegetable/puppet he is.  

I couldnt imagine a president doing so little and having so little opinion.  They just drag him up to a podium once in a while and hope he can read the teleprompter decent enough.  His tweets are obviously written and sent out by someone else.  It is like a movie. If they shot this in black and white and labeled it a twilight zone episode, I wouldnt think twice.  The strangest (by far) presidency in my lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not satire.. :(

 

 

Ha! But true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not satire.. :(

 

 

Awesome!  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Even he can’t rock it up. Where else are people going to put their money? It came back after the Covid drop. It will be fine. 

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a complete shitshow. has this guy done one thing right so far???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this bored skew's right and we talk shiot.  Even with that said this has been a complete disaster

  • Missiles flying everywhere
  • Gas either gone or expensive as is a ton of other things
  • Mofo's just walking across the Rio Grande like its a nothing, gimme muh check!
  • Jobs report way under expectation
  • Inflation about to crush mofo's
  • Blacks hate Cops and Asians

Thanks Joe. Thanks Dem's.  I get it, at least Trump didn't post something weird on Twitter, that's what really matters. :doh:

.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×