Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You admittedly don't absorb much information and yet still have the audacity to feel like you actually know anything and are in a knowledge position powerful enough to have an allegedly informed position, lecture others and instruct them to wake up. You are the very definition of ignorance. Well done!

Also for clarification who am I talking to here? Rusty? With his 17th handle?  Sounds like loserville to me when you cant quit this place.  But then again you are a crazy cat guy.

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Also for clarification who am I talking to here? Rusty? With his 17th handle?  Sounds like loserville to me when you cant quit this place.  But then again you are a crazy cat guy.

I'm one of the worst alias detectives in the forum but for the last couple of weeks I've been operating under the impression that yes, it's Rusty, because many others have done so and Pimpadeaux has never objected.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'm one of the worst alias detectives in the forum but for the last couple of weeks I've been operating under the impression that yes, it's Rusty, because many others have done so and Pimpadeaux has never objected.

He had admitted it in a thread someone dug up a few weeks ago.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He had admitted it in a thread someone dug up a few weeks ago.

What a loser 

So after my morning ritual or perusing both the national and local news, it seems there are more violent crimes than ever caught on camera and reported on by the media. We should have the threat of white supremacy under control in no time. It is the greatest domestic threat we face after all. It’s everywhere. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

To me, the alias means nothing, it's what they say that makes them who they are. 

A liberal by any other name is still a liberal.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Watching these “refugees” crossing the border illegally. So many of them are obese. Not a bit fat, most of them are fat, but severely obese and some of them old to boot. Are we to believe they walked all the way here ? And WTF is an old obese person going to do here? They ain’t picking fruit. Fat refugees. Clown world. Coming to an ER near you, then a hospital bed.  

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Watching CNN nightly makes one informed? News to me.  

Did left wing media not go balls to the wall with the idea that the alt right was planning something else? Wasnt their a date? Nothing has happened.  Fear mongering.  Race baiting.  Meanwhile their little BLM election winner has turned out to be a total fraud.  An organization in which the founders have profited off of dumb people like yourself sending them money for a bogus cause.  

Muh January 6th afternoon though....amirite? 

I devour myriad news sources, including FOX, Newsmax, OAN, Associated Press,  The Hill, New York Times, MSNBC and Reuters, but rarely CNN. Perhaps what should be news to you is actual news entities and not the Geek Club or whatever information outlet serves as a validation tampon for your ignorant, uninformed opinions. Develop intelligence and get back to me.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I openly admitted this on several occasions, Capt. Oblivious.

Or am I ...

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I openly admitted this on several occasions, Capt. Oblivious.

Or am I ...

.phag.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

.phag.

Original. Your comedic spice has no equal. You going to tittle tattle like you usually do?

Original. Your comedic spice has no equal. You going to tittle tattle like you usually do?

Not sure what that all means. But you are still a phag.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Moderators, my whittle fwagile feelings are hurt. I formally report this. Waaaaaas!!! 😥:cry:

:first:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I devour myriad news sources, including FOX, Newsmax, OAN, Associated Press,  The Hill, New York Times, MSNBC and Reuters, but rarely CNN. Perhaps what should be news to you is actual news entities and not the Geek Club or whatever information outlet serves as a validation tampon for your ignorant, uninformed opinions. Develop intelligence and get back to me.

So to get back on topic before you had your nervous outburst.

Did left media not go all in on informing its viewers that there would be attacks by extreme right groups after January 6th? 

When are the Russians going to hack into SippyCup's teleprompter and put up something racist for him to read. He doesn't have a clue what he's reading. he's just reading it as fast as it is put in front of him.

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

When are the Russians going to hack into SippyCup's teleprompter and put up something racist for him to read. He doesn't have a clue what he's reading. he's just reading it as fast as it is put in front of him.

Hopefully it makes him refer to Harris as "Vice President T1ts McGee". :thumbsup:

He’s just not up to the job. It’s sad to see this on some level. 

If this country hasn't completely gone down the crapper, this disaster of an administration will wake up enough of the stupid biden voters. No sane person could vote for this sh1thead again.

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

If this country hasn't completely gone down the crapper, this disaster of an administration will wake up enough of the stupid biden voters. No sane person could vote for this sh1thead again.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of mentally ill people in this country. 

So now Biden is using the ridiculous “Latin X” thing. The pro king nonsense can’t be far behind, if he can figure it out. What a joke. 

I went to lunch today with a group of people from my old job,  It was a "post Covid get together for old co-workers".  It was fine, I actually had a good time catching up with most of them and then somehow politics came up.  One dude actually said, "I hope Trump dies, its the only way to break the fever".  He said this out in the open, like talking about the weather.  I just tilted my head, looked on and took it all in.  

These people are mentally deranged.  TDS is real.  They wish death on people and are so unabashed to say it publicly.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I went to lunch today with a group of people from my old job,  It was a "post Covid get together for old co-workers".  It was fine, I actually had a good time catching up with most of them and then somehow politics came up.  One dude actually said, "I hope Trump dies, its the only way to break the fever".  He said this out in the open, like talking about the weather.  I just tilted my head, looked on and took it all in.  

These people are mentally deranged.  TDS is real.  They wish death on people and are so unabashed to say it publicly.  

you should have said you wish the same for Kamala and Biden

and then asked where the Trump touched you to be so cruel

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

My God, I hope Trump runs in 2024 and wins. I want to watch all these fockers go back to needing therapy.

I never understood and still don’t understand the hypocrisy around wanting people dead. When Trump got Covid, they all literally hoped he would die. I don’t wish death on my worst enemy…
But if you wish Biden, Kamala, or Pelosi would just “die already” you’re the bad one? I don’t understand this. Or even taking specifics out of it, wishing death to terrorists, or pedophiles…they are “people too who are struggling.” 
Okay. 🤷‍♀️

The worst thing I ever posted here, was wishing the Bushtard dead. Someone posted "I wonder what's going through Bush's mind" and I typed"hopefully a lead slug." So, I got called out on it, realized I'd focked up, and deleted the thread. Luckily, I never got suspended, I'd deserved it. Then I watched eight years of Obama hatred, and not a sigle person ever did what I had done. That streak ended when Newbie came along and wished death like two dozen times, minimum, on President Trump, focking constantly, and with not the sightest hint of remorse. 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:40 AM, TheNewGirl said:

I never understood and still don’t understand the hypocrisy around wanting people dead. When Trump got Covid, they all literally hoped he would die. I don’t wish death on my worst enemy…
But if you wish Biden, Kamala, or Pelosi would just “die already” you’re the bad one? I don’t understand this. Or even taking specifics out of it, wishing death to terrorists, or pedophiles…they are “people too who are struggling.” 
Okay. 🤷‍♀️

I'm okay being the bad guy. 

Another embarrassing week for this old fool. The whispering stuff is a new low. And he won’t stop with the racism stuff. I guess it’s all he’s got 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another embarrassing week for this old fool. The whispering stuff is a new low. And he won’t stop with the racism stuff. I guess it’s all he’s got 

What's the whispering stuff?  I've been on vacay

This disaster keeps getting worse. Now the lazy focks are suing to get their handouts back. AND winning.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-jobless-workers-sue-states-for-ending-unemployment-benefits-early-185312335.html

This dumbass administration is too inept to reward people for getting a job. instead they will continue printing money to pay losers to stay home.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Someone tell him he's in front of a microphone...not a little girl's ear.

Hopefully, the Senate GOP ties his worst instincts in knots for two years with the fillibuster and maybe work together do something sane in the next two years after the GOP regains Congress. Meanwhile, expect another few trillion more in deficit spending along the way, passed through reconcilliation. The Dems just need to hold their caucus together in order to pass that.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:41 PM, Utilit99 said:

:first:

Awesome how the lamest post from my lamest alias is exponentially more hilarious than anything you have ever posted. Have a great evening! 😅

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Awesome how the lamest post from my lamest alias is exponentially more hilarious than anything you have ever posted. Have a great evening! 😅

You're trying too hard.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You're trying too hard.

You call that actually trying? 🤣

You call that actually trying? 🤣

Well, you were never funny. So, thought you actually tried this time. :dunno: