Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

43 minutes ago, Reality said:

Boom.

TBBOM dropping a nuclear truth bomb. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Voltaire put on a uniform and served in Iraq. So he can say whatever the fock he likes from wherever the fock he likes. 

So many republicans are sick and tired of tying their own hands with statements like this that they voted in Trump.  Think about it.  They are tired of trying to take the noble road and get nothing in return.  You have basically missed the entire point of Trump.  This is a new breed of republican coming up ready to fight back, not sit there twiddling away satisfied they they were "the better person".

As they once said about Trump in 2016, Hillary is prepping for a debate and Trump is in the alley with a broken soda bottle and a razor blade.

And anyone that agrees with the sentiment in TBBOM's post, realize you are on the outs in the modern GOP.  You are the old guard getting swept away.

• Thanks 1

Thanks fellas.

It's not about hating America, but it is about hating Amerika.

I'm not the one tearing down George Washington statues, kneeling for the flag, burning and looting cities, hating on / lying about cops, promoting perverted/sick LGBTQ agenda to young children in schools, election rigging, promoting false history, white-shaming and promoting a victim mentality in minorities, discriminating on skin color, censoring dissenting opinions online, refusing to prosecute criminals, touting Cuties and other sick movies,  disrespecting the Bill of Rights,  trannies in women's sports and women's prisons, removing "boy, girl, mother, and father" from the vocabulary, and whatever else the left is doing that I can't come up with off the top of my head.

No, I am fully engaged in the culture wars and this is absolutly the hill I'll die on. Sh*t I use to care about greatly: budget deficits, stupid focking wars, trade policy, tax rates, environmental issues, Social Security insolvency,  ... I still recognize those things as important, but it's all in the back seat.

Seeing young American students tearing down George Washington statues changed everything. It hit me ten times harder than 9/11 did. Really, 9/11 was a just punch in the nose by some Islamic sh*theads. This is an internal cancer and there is no issue more important than pushing back on Wokeness and winning back the country from these freaks. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nothing in here about shutting down Alaskan Oil???

enjoy 7.00 a gallon

Liberals are willing to pay whatever cause they hate so much. And that is true.

Democrats attempt to legitimize voter fraud shot down.  Thanks Joe Manchin. 

On 6/4/2021 at 12:44 AM, Voltaire said:

Two years prior to coming here, I'd blown up my life savings on a stupid starting business move, lost my fiance, and was chronically depressed.  I was going nowhere in life; living with mom and substitute teaching. At the beginning, also, the attraction was it was an easy way to make money  in a country filled with size zero women who have traditional family values.  Just getting off the plane changed my life. I had my confidence and self esteem back, I had a respectable job, and within a week a very beautiful and intelligent girlfriend. Now I have a great marriage and family. China worked out well for me and I stayed.

But I never did support or human rights violating parts of it, in fact I regualarly criticize that very thing as anybody who actually reads my posts can see. 

Why do you  support one of THE most oppressive, human-rights-violating administrations in US history?  Is it because you want your children to grow up in a gender fluid world with no boys and girls? Is it because you hate our founding fathers' vision for the country? Do you hate the police? Are all white people racist? Are you a tranny? 

Kudos to you for finding your life's bridge. Seriously, I now have mad respect for this. As for your last paragraph, you have to know that trolling, busting balls and creating ruffled feathers among those here who take themselves way too seriously was at the heart of which I was more than willing to get banned. I'm a moderate conservative and don't like Biden, but surely you have to see that the guy he replaced was a far greater evil who plays by the dictator playbook and has a dangerous base of blind, brainwashed, delusional followers who have no tolerance and represent the greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War. He's still at it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Kudos to you for finding your life's bridge. Seriously, I now have mad respect for this. As for your last paragraph, you have to know that trolling, busting balls and creating ruffled feathers among those here who take themselves way too seriously was at the heart of which I was more than willing to get banned. I'm a moderate conservative and don't like Biden, but surely you have to see that the guy he replaced was a far greater evil who plays by the dictator playbook and has a dangerous base of blind, brainwashed, delusional followers who have no tolerance and represent the greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War. He's still at it.

Newbie. :lol: What a retard! :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I had a helluva hard time getting on board with candidate Trump at first because of the stupid birther remarks he'd made and in 2016, and the "Lock her Up" chants his supporters did, we don't banana-republic style lock up our political opponents in the US, these things were awful. At the time, the decision between him and Hillary was a coin flip. I did love the takedown of Jeb! and the insults lobbed at his brother, Dubya who I despised. Early on, I didn't support the effort to overturn Obamacare, nor the tax cut nor the deficit spending. About a year and a half in, it still seemed to me that we'd just had a dumber version of Jeb! in office.

For me, the watershed moment was the replacing of NAFTA with the USMCA which forced up the wages of Mexican factory workers, and in turn makes the US manufacturing sector more competetive. This had been an ongoing problem with establishment leaders in both parties, and finally one of them had a leader who truely did "Put America First." And from there, I really warmed to him. The tarrifs on imports put pressure on companies to stop hollowing out the US manufacturing sector and brought the first new automotive line back to Detroit in a generation. Then a second one. I'm only use to news of factories closing, not opening. We finally had a president who cared about the plight of American workers rather than globalist sh*tbags who are always happy to shut down factories, move them to some low cost third world country, and sh*t on the lcoal communities, and bought the establishment candidates in both parties.

Cracking down on illegal immigration put upward pressure on wages. The Dem establishment liked the demographic change for votes, the GOP establishment liked the low wages, neither cared about US workers. Trump did. 

Trump fought the cultural changes like flag keelers and Washington statues being torn down and the 1619 project. He defended police against the lies. He kept the US out of stupid wars, he drove unemployment down to 3.9% lower than it has been at any point in my lifetime. He was smeared and lies about constantly in the press and you seem to have been sucked in by their lies.

His followers aren't dangerous. They're pissed off at the elites in both parties who sold them down the river. Now he's upended one of the parties from those elites and turned it over to the people. They're not a threat to anyone, they're the voice of sanity. And certainly President Trump isn't perfect. The birther stuff was awful. Thinking Kansas City is in Kansas was jaw droppingly major cringe. Trump also didn't understand how the Department of Justice works, coming down on Jeff Sessions for doing his job properly and ethically. In fairness, he was justifiably angry since the Russia scandal did in fact, turn out to be a fabricated hoax.

The radical left are running the cities into the ground, making excuses for criminals, and persecuting cops. Flag kneeling anti-patriotism is celebrated by NBA, MLB, and the NFL.  They're pumping the schools full of CRT and racial hatreds and resentments such that they are teaching ourt kids to hate themselves and the founders and are tearing down statues of our heroes. They lie about polce brutality. They tell white kids how evil they are. They tell black kids that they can't succeed in society and that it's society's fault. Transgenderism is up, for girls-to-boys 20000% and boys-to-girls a similar explosion. Boys are competing in girls and women's sports and breaking all the records. They're making pedophile movies that, sadly, even worms has readily endorsed in this forum.

And the American right keeps their loonies in check. There's nobody taking (actual) racists seriously, QAnon is a focking joke, and they're excised from the right. But there is no mechanism for excluding far left lunatics on the left. They can denounce America all they want, lie all they want, embrace communism, riot and loot all they want and just make excuses. The Dems embrace their fringe wackos, the GOP does not.

Trump is the dictator? Really? What did he do? Did Hillary ever get locked up? Who makes excuses for buring down cities and provides politcal and criminal cover for those that do? Who elected Big Tech to kick the sitting president off of their platform? Who harasess companies to persecute their political opponents? Who shakes down companies for endorsement money? The establishment Democrats and the corporate media are in total cahoots with each other against ordinary Americans on both the right and the left. November wasn't the only election they rigged in 2020, they'd rigged the Iowa Dem caucuses that January too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You aren’t a moderate conservative if you thought trump did a single thing that’s dictatorial 

58 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You aren’t a moderate conservative if you thought trump did a single thing that’s dictatorial 

He's not a moderate conservative, that's Rusty.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's not a moderate conservative, that's Rusty.

Biggest loser since Newbie 

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats attempt to legitimize voter fraud shot down.  Thanks Joe Manchin. 

Joe Manchin and the bi-sexual hotty Kyrsten Simena are all that stands between democracy and the end of the USA.

Just now, lod001 said:

Joe Manchin and the bi-sexual hotty Kyrsten Simena are all that stands between democracy and the end of the USA.

I hope they have personal security.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

She seriously just looks like a bunch of the older chicks I nailed or failed on when I was in my late 20s. I went through like a 5 year phase of chasing women like her in their 40s and 50s. I loved that phase of my life and I loved those ladies for the short term.

That must be how you ended up screwing that senior citizen ER doc who got fired for refusing to give an irate black man drugs and then started working at Starbucks cause she was close to retirement. :thumbsup: 

Did you meet her at Niagara Falls or Candyland?

Just now, MDC said:

That must be how you ended up screwing that senior citizen ER doc who got fired for refusing to give an irate black man drugs and then started working at Starbucks cause she was close to retirement. :thumbsup: 

Did you meet her at Niagara Falls or Candyland?

You screw 🐮s. But then again, you are one so....

So someone told KamalaToe to GTFO there and say something about the border. The lack of stopping illegals is blowing up in the administrations face.

The border is a complete disaster. Never mind the kids that are being brought here and god knows what will happen to them, now afghanis and Pakistanis are sneaking in. He focked it up in record time. Makes you wonder why. 

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'll watch this soon. Before I do though, based on the title, I wouldn't get too worried about this. That's the military's job to prepare for these things. Just like it's China's and Russia's military's job to prepare for war with the US. If China ever invades Taiwan, the military, particularly the Navy, better have a plan in place for how to respond to that and spend some time practicing for it.  Saying "We weren't ready, we didn't plan for that" isn't acceptable.

• Like 1

I watched a video the other day about the artificial islands that China is building in the South China Sea. Aparently, the concrete base they laid down is cracking and decomposing. Also, they haven't endured a direct hit by a strong tsunami yet. They all have one airstrip runway, which is great sincethey're really far out there. It's an eight hour boat ride from the mainland to reach them, those planes really help. You have to figure though, it would be really tragic if some horrible person with bad intentions decided to put a crater in the middle of those single airstrip runways.

Here in Panzhihua, if I pick up a rock, chances are high that it has flecks of a shiny metal in it. The city was built here because we have a huge deposit of titanium and vanadium. So there's a big mining operation locally, they're literally moving mountains. I don't know what happens to the waste rocks they remove after they extract these light metals. I have a theory though, a hunch with zero evidence, that these artificial islands in the South China Sea are being built, at least in part, with relocated Panzhihua mountains.

Why doesnt rusty just be who he is and use a forum name like umadloL. It fits his passion in life. 

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'll watch this soon. Before I do though, based on the title, I wouldn't get too worried about this. That's the military's job to prepare for these things. Just like it's China's and Russia's military's job to prepare for war with the US. If China ever invades Taiwan, the military, particularly the Navy, better have a plan in place for how to respond to that and spend some time practicing for it.  Saying "We weren't ready, we didn't plan for that" isn't acceptable.

I have read (have no idea how accurate it is) that the big thing in our favor in regards to Taiwan is that there is basically only one small window a year suitable for such an invasion. Something to do with typhoon season, currents, I'm not sure.

If that is the case, and given the fact that you'd think the necessary massing of forces would be pretty obvious, one would think it would be very easy for us to be prepared. 

14 hours ago, lod001 said:

So someone told KamalaToe to GTFO there and say something about the border. The lack of stopping illegals is blowing up in the administrations face.

I read she qas met by protesters in Guatemala with signs saying Trump won. The president of Guatemala blamed Biden for thr border crisis.  Then she told anyone thinking of coming, dont.  

Some how we still have Dems who think Biden and Kamala didnt create this crisis nor is it that bad.  

One of the first things they did has already been a total failure and mess.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I read she qas met by protesters in Guatemala with signs saying Trump won. The president of Guatemala blamed Biden for thr border crisis.  Then she told anyone thinking of coming, dont.  

Some how we still have Dems who think Biden and Kamala didnt create this crisis nor is it that bad.  

One of the first things they did has alteady been a total failure and mess.

They incited the border crisis which has killed many, and destroyed families. Kamala is not up to being VP, and she is less than a heartbeat away.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

One of the first things they did has already been a total failure and mess.

Guatamalans know more about the 2020 election than CNN and MSNBC viewers, just like they know more than them abour Biden's immigration policy, the difference between men and women, and probably just about everything else.

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I don’t think Joe or Kamala want the jobs they have. They just wanted the titles and to go down in history. 

Kamala certainly has the "go down" part nailed. 

• Thanks 1

I didn't think this kamaltoe cockroach could be worse than hillary but I'm wrong. This thing is a really vile, lying, useless POS. 

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I didn't think this kamaltoe cockroach could be worse than hillary but I'm wrong. This thing is a really vile, lying, useless POS. 

That's an understatement.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That's an understatement.

We're all doing our best to try hitting the mark accurately. At some point though, you realize you're going to need a few dozen adjectives, and nobody has time to read through all that, so you pick your best three and move on.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Guatamalans know more about the 2020 election than CNN and MSNBC viewers, just like they know more than them abour Biden's immigration policy, the difference between men and women, and probably just about everything else.

Perhaps we can work out some sort of exchange program...

We take as many Guatemalans as want to come... but two liberals get deported for ever one.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We take as many Guatemalans as want to come... but two liberals get deported for ever one.

I’m good with this plan.

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I've always said I would gladly exchange a hard working illegal immigrant for a useless homeless junkie US citizen. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Illegal immigrants put downward pressure on wages down and there is a large criminal element involved in drug smuggling. But most of them are good people who have a work ethic, hold traditional family values, and hopefully love and appreciate what America has to offer. A massive upgrade on liberals IMO.

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Biden’s America 

Wow.  I couldn't get thru all of that.  JFC.