Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If he his pants as well, which we should prefer. As braindead as this fool is, we cannot have the 'Toe as the POTUS.

She would be able to teach the young girls in this country on how to choose the right knobs to polish to get what they want. 

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Elmer Fudd spoke better than he does...

At least if creepy joe just walked up there and said, "Shhh. I'm hunting wabbits." That would be funny.

This on the otherhand is scary. He's the focking president and he can't even formulate thoughts.

Nice WIN  for the WHITE team :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Pedos gonna pedo I guess.......

This is dude is such a focking creep. Can you imagine this shlt he does when left to his own devices...

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This is dude is such a focking creep. Can you imagine this shlt he does when left to his own devices...

Every person who voted for this sick fock knows this. Yet they were so brainwashed orange man bad.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reality said:

And what's crazy is...you'll have people say "Well Trump did this or that... "   --- Hearsay.  Annnnnnyone can say "he said or she said".

The sick fock Biden does it on camera.  Over and over and over.   He's a focking pedo to the core. 

Liberals back that sh!t up tho. Libs have become pro-pedophile.  Well, now they have to be, being their president is full blown pedo.  

How terrible for them! If they are born that way, how can we ask them to deny their urges and abstain?

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?referrer=&_r=2

"Is pedophilia a sexual orientation?"

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/12/22/is_pedophilia_a_sexual_orientation.html

3 hours ago, Reality said:

He's an absolute piece of shlt. If these kids were ever left alone with him they would be raped in every way creepy joe could think of. 

The mother is a focking enabler in this one.

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Liberals back that sh!t up tho. Libs have become pro-pedophile.  Well, now they have to be, being their president is full blown pedo.  

How terrible for them! If they are born that way, how can we ask them to deny their urges and abstain?

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?referrer=&_r=2

"Is pedophilia a sexual orientation?"

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/12/22/is_pedophilia_a_sexual_orientation.html

I've recently seen quite a few references in social media speaking out against "adultism".  This coupled with trying to allow the government to give puberty blockers without consent is laying the groundwork for parents not having control over their children.  They want children to freely be available for anything and everything.  The warped mind of a leftist is frightening.

15 hours ago, Strike said:

Pedos gonna pedo I guess.......

wow. just saw this. just cant contain himself. 

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Cringe

14 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Dude stopped mid-speech to hit on a little girl. What does he do when the cameras aren't on?

53 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude stopped mid-speech to hit on a little girl. What does he do when the cameras aren't on?

He holds them down and sniffs their crotches. He's a pedophile and doesn't even hide it.

13 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And what's crazy is...you'll have people say "Well Trump did this or that... "   --- Hearsay.  Annnnnnyone can say "he said or she said".

The sick fock Biden does it on camera.  Over and over and over.   He's a focking pedo to the core. 

Crime or predilection, doesn't matter. Cure is the same.

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t have a lawyer or an accountant how did I succeed

I don't either.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t have a lawyer or an accountant how did I succeed

WHITE PRIVILEGE  of course :nono:

59 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This muthafuker....JFC

Blatant racism, this is how liberals think though. This shlt is disgusting. White liberals are by far the most racist people in our society. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would think that would violate the constitutional provision against ex post facto laws...

they dont give a FOCK about the constitution beyond the equality part.

32 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They don't equality anymore. They want equity.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They don't equality anymore. They want equity.

Yup.  Huge difference.  The left has done a great job at controlling language. Equity has taken the place of equality and most are oblivious.

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

That's the part they are ignoring. Its not in the constitution though its the 1964 reform act that ended Jim Crow laws.

Maryland becomes the 24th state to get rid of free money on top of unemployment (unemployment that seemingly doesnt have a cutoff).

Why do Dems want to waste money giving it away for no reason?  People need to go back to work.    All I see are help wanted signs.  Most Ive ever seen in my life.  

Welfare State.

Dems want a lazy racist country.  The Joe Biden way!

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maryland becomes the 24th state to get rid of free money on top of unemployment (unemployment that seemingly doesnt have a cutoff).

Why do Dems want to waste money giving it away for no reason?  People need to go back to work.    All I see are help wanted signs.  Most Ive ever seen in my life.  

Welfare State.

They're buying votes. Duh.

The American electorate is a lab rat. We voted dem (allegedly anyway) and now we get a cookie. It's simply classic pavlovian conditioning. 

D cookie good. R no cookie bad. 

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Welfare State.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They're buying votes. Duh.

The American electorate is a lab rat. We voted dem (allegedly anyway) and now we get a cookie. It's simply classic pavlovian conditioning. 

D cookie good. R no cookie bad. 

Less free stuff :(

Why can't everybody just play Playstation all day for 50 years then retire?

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Less free stuff :(

Why can't everybody just play Playstation all day for 50 years then retire?

Why do you live in and support one of the most oppressive, human-rights-violating countries in human history and get to lob your options st the United States? Such a hypocrite. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why do you live in and support one of the most oppressive, human-rights-violating countries in human history and get to lob your options st the United States? Such a hypocrite. 

Why did you vote for a guy who got rich from that same oppressive country? Talk about a hypocrite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did you vote for a guy who got rich from that same oppressive country? Talk about a hypocrite. 

Why did you not support a guy whose party you feverishly support now? Weird. Sad. Loyalty much?

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why did you not support a guy whose party you feverishly support now? Weird. Sad. Loyalty much?

phag

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Two years prior to coming here, I'd blown up my life savings on a stupid starting business move, lost my fiance, and was chronically depressed.  I was going nowhere in life; living with mom and substitute teaching. At the beginning, also, the attraction was it was an easy way to make money  in a country filled with size zero women who have traditional family values.  Just getting off the plane changed my life. I had my confidence and self esteem back, I had a respectable job, and within a week a very beautiful and intelligent girlfriend. Now I have a great marriage and family. China worked out well for me and I stayed.

But I never did support or human rights violating parts of it, in fact I regualarly criticize that very thing as anybody who actually reads my posts can see. 

Why do you  support one of THE most oppressive, human-rights-violating administrations in US history?  Is it because you want your children to grow up in a gender fluid world with no boys and girls? Is it because you hate our founding fathers' vision for the country? Do you hate the police? Are all white people racist? Are you a tranny? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Voltaire put on a uniform and served in Iraq. So he can say whatever the fock he likes from wherever the fock he likes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Voltaire put on a uniform and served in Iraq. So he can say whatever the fock he likes from wherever the fock he likes. 

Boom.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Damn straight. 

• Thanks 1