Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Biden set to follow California's lead and announce a vax mandate for all federal workers this thursday.  Biden's approval rating has been treading water just above 50% for a bit but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the moment that sends him plunging under 50% due to covid fatigue.  People really want less restrictions not more at this point. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/politics/vaccine-mandate-for-federal-employees-under-consideration/index.html

CNN —  

President Joe Biden will announce on Thursday a requirement that all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, or be required to submit to regular testing and mitigation requirements, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter.

The announcement will come in remarks where Biden is also expected to lay out a series of new steps, including incentives, in an attempt to spur new vaccinations as the Delta variant spreads rapidly throughout the country. It will also follow the decision by the Department of Veterans Affairs to require its frontline health care workers to be vaccinated over the course of the next two months.

Biden alluded to the looming announcement on Tuesday.

“That’s under consideration right now,” Biden said, when asked if he would impose a vaccination mandate on federal workers.

While the specifics are still being finalized, the source said, federal workers would be required to attest to their vaccination status or submit to regular testing. The source said the proposal will be roughly similar to what is being implemented in New York City. Additional requirements for the unvaccinated could be added as agencies push to vaccinate their employees.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden set to follow California's lead and announce a vax mandate for all federal workers this thursday.  Biden's approval rating has been treading water just above 50% for a bit but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the moment that sends him plunging under 50% due to covid fatigue.  People really want less restrictions not more at this point. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/politics/vaccine-mandate-for-federal-employees-under-consideration/index.html

CNN —  

President Joe Biden will announce on Thursday a requirement that all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, or be required to submit to regular testing and mitigation requirements, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter.

The announcement will come in remarks where Biden is also expected to lay out a series of new steps, including incentives, in an attempt to spur new vaccinations as the Delta variant spreads rapidly throughout the country. It will also follow the decision by the Department of Veterans Affairs to require its frontline health care workers to be vaccinated over the course of the next two months.

Biden alluded to the looming announcement on Tuesday.

“That’s under consideration right now,” Biden said, when asked if he would impose a vaccination mandate on federal workers.

While the specifics are still being finalized, the source said, federal workers would be required to attest to their vaccination status or submit to regular testing. The source said the proposal will be roughly similar to what is being implemented in New York City. Additional requirements for the unvaccinated could be added as agencies push to vaccinate their employees.

creepy joe's got TCDS. Tucker Carlson Derangement Syndome. :lol:

• Thanks 1

This dementia patient thinks he co-starred in Smokey and the Bandit...

:doh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Reality said:

This dementia patient thinks he co-starred in Smokey and the Bandit...

Christ, Clyde the Orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose would do a better job than Joe.....  And he's focking dead! 

Can someone embed the mashup of young Joe Biden talking about crack while the other half of the screen has Hunter smoking crack

I mean.... What the actual fock? Are we in an actual nightmare?

Then he put it in his mouth.... This is real life.... Holy Fock.

Biden's RCP average hitting a new low this week.  Approve 51.3%, disapprove 44.9%, both new records in both directions. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html#!

Trump's favorability rating has fully recovered from 1/6 now.  Trump actually got a +1 favorability result in a Harvard-Harris poll.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

Media still trying to go after Trump but none of it is hitting at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Don't even know what to say about this one:

🤮

Maybe this is the "unity" we've been waiting for?  He's now starting to do creepy and weird stuff with young boys as well as girls?

Maybe he's just following the latest guidance from CDC / Fauci that folks need to start giving used facemasks to strangers??? 

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Creepiest president of all time.  Has no peers.  So strange.

I think his worshippers here have fled any discussion of creepy and demented videos.  They are piling up.

When is someone going to tell creepy joe 'hands off my kids"? I think so far we've only seen one dude pull his kid away from that pedophile and I believe that was a rep. senator?

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think his worshippers here have fled any discussion of creepy and demented videos.  They are piling up.

I definitely agree with this.  Even the Biden loving leftists on FBG have backed off trying to defend his descent into senility.   Now it's just a constant whataboutism about Trump.  The only thing they still cling to 

But Trump But Trump!!

Just like there isn't a sane person on this planet who would say Trump wasn't a total doosh, the same can be said for Biden.   There isn't a sane person who doesn't agree he is losing his faculties, fast.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I definitely agree with this.  Even the Biden loving leftists on FBG have backed off trying to defend his descent into senility.   Now it's just a constant whataboutism about Trump.  The only thing they still cling to 

But Trump But Trump!!

Just like there isn't a sane person on this planet who would say Trump wasn't a total doosh, the same can be said for Biden.   There isn't a sane person who doesn't agree he is losing his faculties, fast.

creepy joe's biggest fan.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Nothing surprises me anymore with this creepy mother focker. I blame his wife and handlers, they all know this dude is unfit. 

34 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nothing surprises me anymore with this creepy mother focker. I blame his wife and handlers, they all know this dude is unfit. 

They're screwed dude.  They can't put Harris in the top seat right now, she's made far far too many gaffes and looks horrible.   They would LOVE to tuck her into a basement somewhere and try to season her, but Biden screwed that pooch by naming her the guru of the second biggest issue on his plate, immigration.  So keeping her in a hole somewhere will just make THAT problem worse.

They will eventually have to elevate her.  I think what they really want to do is try to keep Biden lucid until 2024--announce his retirement, and run her.  To make this work, they have to keep the focus on TRUMP=BAD REPUBLICANS=BAD.   The 1/6 hearings are part of it, but I think they gambled on people caring about this down the line AND that they will find something substantial with these hearings, and they are wrong on both.

There are almost certainly a group of democratic strategists trying to figure out a way to make Kamala more likeable while at the same time trying to keep Biden from talking in baby talk soon.

She’s going to be the next president. Guarantee that deal was cut. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Problem is, the liberals will love it no matter what she does or doesn't do. That's our new liberal America. Who cares as long as they call themselves fighters against racism. 

This country is at a truly low point in history.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only if Biden steps down.   

32 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Like I said, that deal has been cut. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Problem is, the liberals will love it no matter what she does or doesn't do. That's our new liberal America. Who cares as long as they call themselves fighters against racism. 

This country is at a truly low point in history.

That sounds like the governor of California now being president of the US. 

The democrats are banking on people no longer wanting to work, instead just sitting at home taking a government check every month, and voting against the "racist GOP."

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

She'll win if it's her against Trump. Book it. Someone like DeSantis would wipe the floor with her though.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The democrats are banking on people no longer wanting to work, instead just sitting at home taking a government check every month, and voting against the "racist GOP."

That's a dream scenario for them as it plays out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She'll win if it's her against Trump. Book it. Someone like DeSantis would wipe the floor with her though.

This.   I don't have the problems with Trump that many do but I really, really don't want him to run again.   Just too many ppl can't take him who would otherwise be willing to vote "R" if a less controversial candidate were run.   Especially after the sh!tshow we've seen so far and will see for the next 3 yrs.     Would really suck to lose to someone like KH, who should be the most defeat-able "D" candidate in history.  

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

It will work.  People are lazy and would love to be lazier.  Dems have ruined any sort of work ethic in this country.  The covid stuff ruined it.  People who didnt make too much working are willing to take a pay cut to sit home and get government checks.  

Dems are the party of lazy people who think they are entitled to things they don't work for.  

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

This.   I don't have the problems with Trump that many do but I really, really don't want him to run again.   Just too many ppl can't take him who would otherwise be willing to vote "R" if a less controversial candidate were run.   Especially after the sh!tshow we've seen so far and will see for the next 3 yrs.     Would really suck to lose to someone like KH, who should be the most defeat-able "D" candidate in history.  

This is where I am, right now.  It may change.  Guys like supermike80 gripes about the radical libtards, but didn't vote for Trump.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This is where I am, right now.  It may change.  Guys like supermike80 gripes about the radical libtards, but didn't vote for Trump.

Are we sure that he (or others who complain) didn't vote for Trump? 

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

This is also where I am.  The media did a good enough job of running him through the ringer.  Some that voted for him before have bought it and would vote D or just not show up.  

Trump is still very popular.  But too polarizing to win an election again.   

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

Hillary says hold my beer.  :cheers:

25 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Are we sure that he (or others who complain) didn't vote for Trump? 

I can only go on his word which, if I recall, was a day or so before election day.

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is also where I am.  The media did a good enough job of running him through the ringer.  Some that voted for him before have bought it and would vote D or just not show up.  

Trump is still very popular.  But too polarizing to win an election again.   

He is very popular, but for every rabid supporter, there is a rabid hater. There is almost zero room to grow his support base, as pretty much everyone is on one side or the other.

He also motivates dems to come vote against him who would otherwise stay home.

PINO- President in name only. What a disgrace.