Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've said myriad times I'd vote for a moderate Republitard over just about any Democrap.

And yet you spend everyday bitch1ng about the only moderate Republican we’ve ever had

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And yet you spend everyday bitch1ng about the only moderate Republican we’ve ever had

Of course!  Trump is the first president to go full diplomacy with north korea, the first president to meet with him.  That INFURIATES democrats.  So they must respond by outright lies that he is a warmonger hell bent on starting ww3.  Meanwhile biden kills soldiers and little kids and they say nothing.  Rusty is no moderate republican lol

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Of course!  Trump is the first president to go full diplomacy with north korea, the first president to meet with him.  That INFURIATES democrats.  So they must respond by outright lies that he is a warmonger hell bent on starting ww3.  Meanwhile biden kills soldiers and little kids and they say nothing.  Rusty is no moderate republican lol

He basically got a pass for drone striking little kids FFS!  Can you imagine if Trump did that?  

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sure, some of his policies trended moderate, but the man himself became the flame to which the far-righty moths gravitated, the kind of uncompromising, die-hard losers who cried about masks, social distancing and vaccines while buying into all manner of lunatic conspiracy theories and, among other things, believing that a near-total abortion ban is a great thing. 

But how about we just boil this down to Capt. Crazysauce as a human being - a narcissistic, arrogant, unhinged and arrogant one who incited a deadly riot at our nation's Capitol and threw gallon after gallon of gasoline on the fires of divisiveness. 

It's not just about what he did in his shameful, embarrassing presidency. It's what he continues to do and what he will do if he gets back the keys to the Oval Office. This country needs unity and compromise, not four more years of that dangerous clown.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure, some of his policies trended moderate, but the man himself became the flame to which the far-righty moths gravitated, the kind of uncompromising, die-hard losers who cried about masks, social distancing and vaccines while buying into all manner of lunatic conspiracy theories and, among other things, believing that a near-total abortion ban is a great thing. 

But how about we just boil this down to Capt. Crazysauce as a human being - a narcissistic, arrogant, unhinged and arrogant one who incited a deadly riot at our nation's Capitol and threw gallon after gallon of gasoline on the fires of divisiveness. 

It's not just about what he did in his shameful, embarrassing presidency. It's what he continues to do and what he will do if he gets back the keys to the Oval Office. This country needs unity and compromise, not four more years of that dangerous clown.

Sew up your vagina, grow a pair and get on board the Trump Train. He's the only POTUS that put America 1st since Reagan.

And if he doesn't run, get on board the DeSantis Train. Hopefully he or Trump stomps kamalatoe into the ground in 2024. Biden will be in a nursing home by then.

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The deadly riot thing? Really?  The one where only a trump supporter was shot blindly thru a window? 

i imagine you are pretty upset about all those people rioters killed during the summer of love

and why do you need to wait forever to get an abortion. How about some personal responsibility 

Lol i know he will ignore this like the troll bot he is but i want rusty to give me 5 agenda items that he sides with the gop over the democrats on.  Hint:  he will ignore this post.  Also the other tactic they use is to not answer the question and try to turn it around on me as if i ever said i agree with democrats.  

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Sew up your vagina, grow a pair and get on board the Trump Train. He's the only POTUS that put America 1st since Reagan.

And if he doesn't run, get on board the DeSantis Train. Hopefully he or Trump stomps kamalatoe into the ground in 2024. Biden will be in a nursing home by then.

He didn't put America first. He put himself first, because that's all his narcissism will allow him to do. There isn't a selfless bone in that orange bag of flab and bad hair. His chest-beating and trade stance with China cost this country almost a quarter-million jobs. Trade deficits under Capt. Crazysauce were higher than they were under Obama. 

All that tough talk and fiery rhetoric was just a bunch of hot, foul gases pouring forth from his little butth0le mouth, but Newsmax and OAN have brainwashed you into thinking otherwise.

Pathetic, and there is no way in hell I'll vote for DeShitis, who is nothing more than a Crazysaucepanzee.

Ooooga ooooga!

🐒

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He didn't put America first. He put himself first, because that's all his narcissism will allow him to do. There isn't a selfless bone in that orange bag of flab and bad hair. His chest-beating and trade stance with China cost this country almost a quarter-million jobs. Trade deficits under Capt. Crazysauce were higher than they were under Obama. 

All that tough talk and fiery rhetoric was just a bunch of hot, foul gases pouring forth from his little butth0le mouth, but Newsmax and OAN have brainwashed you into thinking otherwise.

Pathetic, and there is no way in hell I'll vote for DeShitis, who is nothing more than a Crazysaucepanzee.

Ooooga ooooga!

🐒

🤡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Pimp would be Exhibit A of the pussification of America. 

Oooga oooga, poo-flinging Trumpanzee. 

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You are focking deranged. 

18 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

You are focking deranged. 

It really is interesting to see his descent into madness. 

Pimp just said he is a moderate republican but he will never support republicans because they attract far right republicans. So he will always support democrats.  Plus he cannot name 5 agenda items where he agrees with the GOP on instead of democrats.  And even if he could name 1 , hed just play more mind games with it to guilt trip the board.  

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Pimp just said he is a moderate republican but he will never support republicans because they attract far right republicans. So he will always support democrats.  Plus he cannot name 5 agenda items where he agrees with the GOP on instead of democrats.  And even if he could name 1 , hed just play more mind games with it to guilt trip the board.  

They invented the aquaduct. There's that.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They invented the aquaduct. There's that.

Why do you post on sites where you are basically the joke of the site? I'm betting it's the only attention you ever actually get in life. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Why do you post on sites where you are basically the joke of the site? I'm betting it's the only attention you ever actually get in life. :thumbsup:

I honestly believe you are the worst poster in board history. You spam up the place with new, oft-redundant threads, regurgitate tired polical cliches and throw up some of the most unfunny, unoriginal, unclever comments that ever were or ever will be. All that and you relentlessly report people, and everyone knows it. Pathetic. Useless99.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

51 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I honestly believe you are the worst poster in board history. You spam up the place with new, oft-redundant threads, regurgitate tired polical cliches and throw up some of the most unfunny, unoriginal, unclever comments that ever were or ever will be. All that and you relentlessly report people, and everyone knows it. Pathetic. Useless99.

So you got nothing again. As always....:lol:

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I like how he must qualify something with the word "honestly".  He HAS to do that because 99% of the drivel out of his mouth is lies.  So its like him saying "OK wait a second!  I know I'm just spamming and trolling but I want to give a genuine opinion here!  TRUST ME this is actually how I feel!  Or DO I????"

The ignorance and lies of this corrupt administration are off the charts.

Regarding the supply chain debacle, this is their solution.

“The only way we are going to solve this problem is if everyone in the world gets vaccinated”

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I like how he must qualify something with the word "honestly".  He HAS to do that because 99% of the drivel out of his mouth is lies.  So its like him saying "OK wait a second!  I know I'm just spamming and trolling but I want to give a genuine opinion here!  TRUST ME this is actually how I feel!  Or DO I????"

Right. The dude is a nutcase.

Utilit is easily the least funny poster the forearm has ever seen. What makes him the single worst poster is the fact that he has 20,000 posts in about a year. That’s like one post every 15-20 minutes 24/7/365 including major holidays like XMas.

No wonder he has no friends. :( 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Utilit is easily the least funny poster the forearm has ever seen. What makes him the single worst poster is the fact that he has 20,000 posts in about a year. That’s like one post every 15-20 minutes 24/7/365 including major holidays like XMas.

The only thing he can do is root around in his sad cliche bag for the tired terms and phrases that have little in the way of remaining tread. Re: kameltoe, creepy joe, TDS is real, liberals are so stupid, etc.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

🐮 Moooo...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

: kameltoe, creepy joe, TDS is real, liberals are so stupid, etc.  

I 100% agree with all of those.

It's funny how all you liberals stay so in line with your stereotype. Whining and crying.

Well, liberals are pretty foking stupid.  They voted for Weekend at Bernie's because they had TDS so bad.  What's worse is that Sippy Cup was the best of the bunch.  🤣

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Well, liberals are pretty foking stupid.  They voted for Weekend at Bernie's because they had TDS so bad.  What's worse is that Sippy Cup was the best of the bunch.  🤣

Something makes me think they (those really running that party) pimped sippy cup BECAUSE his brain was mush, hid him for a year so as to not let anyone see that he was a vegetable,  tacked on the KamalaToe for votes and they knew he was the only candidate they could use like a COMPLETE puppet.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

And kameltoe was the second best. :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Something makes me think they (those really running that party) pimped sippy cup BECAUSE his brain was mush, hid him for a year so as to not let anyone see that he was a vegetable,  tacked on the KamalaToe for votes and they knew he was the only candidate they could use like a COMPLETE puppet.  

Let's be honest here:  Comparing Joe Biden to a puppet is kind of giving puppets a bad name.  I don't think he has made one decision himself on anything.  There is a cabal really calling the shots here.  We have a secret junta that has taken power and and yet the left was worried about Trump?

Turns out the left wasn't scared about Trump becoming a dictator - they were scared he was going to get there first.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, posty said:

America is ALREADY in a recession that could be as bad as 2008: Dartmouth College prof David Blanchflower warns that the real state of the economy has been skewed by Biden's huge unemployment payments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10103413/US-recession-bad-2008-paper-warns.html

Good because I need home prices to fall so I can swoop in. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

the pew data on the 2020 election shows that trump greatly overperformed with the latino vote and overperformed with the black vote.  but biden overperformed with those over 65 and catholics.  biden is both.  and those were simply larger demographics.  basically, trump is setting up a future where the GOP dominates US politics, but biden had the better strat for the moment.  its like ships passin the night.  biden is a very weak president but he did get in.

the democrats felt the winning play is open borders but that only works for a limited time.  now its going to start destroying the dems in elections. the only play the dems have is to destroy the constitution and install a liberal dictatorship.  if they dont, this is a right wing nation.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, lod001 said:

He was the only one that could beat Trump.   

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Keep reaching tardboy, maybe one day you will hit a single.

Did you and your Confederate flag stop by the horse-dewormer and hydroxychloroquine booths on your way to load up on conspiracy theories at the Qanon hut before making your way over to witness your savior spout his usual fusillade of narcissistic nonsense? 🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you and your Confederate flag stop by the horse-dewormer and hydroxychloroquine booths on your way to load up on conspiracy theories at the Qanon hut before making your way over to witness your savior spout his usual fusillade of narcissistic nonsense? 🤣

Trolls will be trolls. Keep on fishin tardboy.