Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

On 5/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Latinos aren’t big on abortion. You would think someone like Pimpadoosh who lives in a state with a high number of that demographic would known that. It’s illegal in most Latin countries. 

well the problem with democrats is that their ranks are filled with low information voters.  for example, if you told a pro life democrat that people were protesting to protect roe vs wade, most likely theyd start blaming republicans for trying to protect abortion and then say they will redouble their efforts to vote and campaign for democrats to protect the unborn.  in other words, a lot of them literally do not know which party stands where on the issues.  they just assume democrats = good and republicans = bad, the parties are a blank canvas to paint their personal beliefs on.

When did ex Boston mayor Mumbles Menino takeover Biden's body?

• Haha 1

Biden said that 5 police officers were killed on Jan 6.  I did not know that. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

#saytheirnames  ✊✊✊✊✊

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC believes it, probably with assault weapons of war

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

MDC believes it, probably with assault weapons of war

Worms will absolutely repeat it. They know who their base is.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Worms will absolutely repeat it. They know who their base is.

We need to do SOMETHING$#@!

Biden also said he got an appointment to Annapolis.  But he did he didn’t go because he wanted to be a football star but they had Staubach. I did not know that. Except Biden said he got the appointment in 1965, when he was 22. And Staubach had already graduated. Cornpop was there too. Linebacker. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but Trump said it was 47° that day and they factchecked and it was really 48°. So there.

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It is amazing that for the last few years we have fact checkers for everything.  Have false info flags on social media.  They put up "joe biden was elected the 46th president of the USA" under a picture Trump posted saying Happy Diwali.  

Yet the POTUS can just spout totally false things largely unchecked.  

Amazing how that works.  I must be missing something.  

• Thanks 1

Did that dipshit just say his son was Attorney General of Delaware? 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he said go home, what more did you want?

obviously he should have called up the 3rd division to attack and kill em all.  anything less than he allowed it.  and if the 3rd does the job, hes a murderer.  cant win with these leftist crazies.

32 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

obviously he should have called up the 3rd division to attack and kill em all.  anything less than he allowed it.  and if the 3rd does the job, hes a murderer.  cant win with these leftist crazies.

I mean if Bowser and Pelosi wouldn't have had half the normal security it wouldn't have happened

""US adds 390K jobs, jobless rate holds steady at 3.6 percent, wage growth falls to a 5.2 percent annual pace (but is still up year-to-year), labor force participation and employment-population ratio both rise slightly. "

So the doddering old fool is leading a good economy (although TBF- there is some concern that the pace will slow this summer). If they can get inflation under control with the rising of interest rates they have a slightly smaller chance of heading off the bloodletting that is on the horizon in November. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

""US adds 390K jobs, jobless rate holds steady at 3.6 percent, wage growth falls to a 5.2 percent annual pace (but is still up year-to-year), labor force participation and employment-population ratio both rise slightly. "

So the doddering old fool is leading a good economy (although TBF- there is some concern that the pace will slow this summer). If they can get inflation under control with the rising of interest rates they have a slightly smaller chance of heading off the bloodletting that is on the horizon in November. 

Get inflation under control???  Jimmy Biden is thinking about making it worse with a windfall profits tax.  

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

A White House blog from a month ago says what?? :lol:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jesus... :doh:

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

Get inflation under control???  Jimmy Biden is thinking about making it worse with a windfall profits tax.  

That will never happen.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That will never happen.

I hope not.  You would think these idiots would learn but they don't.  See Europe.

It won’t happen because the democrats don’t have all the power.  Give it to them and it will. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I hope not.  You would think these idiots would learn but they don't.  See Europe.

It won't. Joe Manchin holds the power with his vote and he'd never go for it. 

27 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

good economy?

stock market 5 consecutive losing months, crypto crash

diesel, gas alltime high

food and supplies are absolutely out of control

a dozen eggs was 6.99 yesterday

but everything is good says Lib

Also the filibuster is still in tact. Take that away and it will. The only things stopping the democrats is democracy.  

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

From his lips to God's ears.

And Jimmy Biden's response. "Oh we are having ho hos for lunch! yaaaa!"

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good economy?

diesel, gas alltime high

The market literally just was up in May. And was up in March. What are you talking about? 

And oh no- the Ponzi scheme crypto crashed? Fetch the fainting couches. Or at least you could recognize that economists think this will drive away the bad actors from the fold. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good economy?

diesel, gas alltime high

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good economy?

diesel, gas alltime high

He says crap like that on this site, but when he goes home and his kids ask if they can have steak and potatoes he tells them, "Sorry kids, inflation. :dunno: It's spaghetti with tomato paste again tonight".

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The market literally just was up in May. And was up in March. What are you talking about? 

And oh no- the Ponzi scheme crypto crashed? Fetch the fainting couches. Or at least you could recognize that economists think this will drive away the bad actors from the fold. 

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/stock-market-outlook-and-forecast/

I was wrong it was 8 weeks, not 5 months, I was thinking it was down 5 months since Jan when it was an all-time high

and you discrediting crypto as a ponzi scheme is stupid, it would still be going just fine with out an economic crash

next you're going to be telling me raising interest rates is good for people

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/stock-market-outlook-and-forecast/

I was wrong it was 8 weeks, not 5 months, I was thinking it was down 5 months since Jan when it was an all-time high

and you discrediting crypto as a ponzi scheme is stupid, it would still be going just fine with out an economic crash

next you're going to be telling me raising interest rates is good for people

Crypto is a ponzi scheme. Even some crypto experts admit that.

And interest rates rising are good for the economy. Lower rates help drive inflation. Higher rates lead to higher borrowing costs which means less spending eventually which means the demand for goods and services drop.

Have you people never taken economics classes?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Crypto is a ponzi scheme. Even some crypto experts admit that.

And interest rates rising are good for the economy. Lower rates help drive inflation. Higher rates lead to higher borrowing costs which means less spending eventually which means the demand for goods and services drop.

Have you people never taken economics classes?

taken plenty, saw the best economy of my life with 3.0% interest rates, raised interest rates fock poor and middle class.  The low rates are now what you are blaming inflation on?  gimme a break, nothing to do with the trillions printed over the last 3 years

how is the demand for goods and services dropping good?  Did you take economics with AOC?

wow some crypto experts that get paid to say stuff to drive markets cool

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

taken plenty, saw the best economy of my life with 3.0% interest rates, raised interest rates fock poor and middle class.  The low rates are now what you are blaming inflation on?  gimme a break, nothing to do with the trillions printed over the last 3 years

how is the demand for goods and services dropping good?  Did you take economics with AOC?

wow some crypto experts that get paid to say stuff to drive markets cool

All your stuff just boils down to "R=Good, D=Bad"

And you clearly don't get economics. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

All your stuff just boils down to "R=Good, D=Bad"

And you clearly don't get economics. 

I am not a R or a D, so great call

I hate republicans more than I hate democrats hope that helps

I hate democrat policy more than I hate republican policy, but democrats get everything they want over time, and republicans never stand up for sh1t

I am a libertarian constitutionalist

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I hate democrat policy more than I hate republican policy, but democrats get everything they want over time, and republicans never stand up for sh1t

If you disagree with a democrat, they auto call you a conservative republican. Or a racist. :dunno:

Ponzi schemes are illegal. Did some of you miss that class? I bet Mooney did. He appears to have missed a lot of classes. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ponzi schemes are illegal. Did some of you miss that class? I bet Mooney did. He appears to have missed a lot of classes. 

Some experts say. Apparently they are experts in Ponzi schemes so those experts need to be jailed too

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Man there would be a lot of people who disagree with you on this- many here.

And of course the experts didn't use the term "ponzi scheme" but they basically described it as a ponzi scheme that people get away with. Same way a mob boss in the movies doesn't actually say "I murdered the person"

• Sad 1