Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Obummer is preparing.  He's getting a new 2500 gallon propane tank installed at his Martha's Vinyard estate.  No Solyndra solar panels or windmills, but fukin propane.  

Unreal. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unreal. 

Obama to Install 2,500 Gallon Commercial-Grade Propane Tank for Martha’s Vineyard Estate

Former President Barack Obama has made an unusual request to install a massive 2,500 gallon commercial-grade propane tank at his Martha’s Vineyard estate, according to reports.

The cost of installing the large tank and filling it with gas could reportedly cost up to $75,000.

From the MV Times:

The select board approved a request for a 2,500-gallon commercial propane tank for 79 Turkeyland Cove Road in Katama — owned by former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.

“We’ve never had a private propane tank come to us,” said select board member Arthur Smadbeck, with select board member Michael Donaroma noting a private-residence propane tank is typically a fraction of the quantity being requested.

Does Obama know something we don’t?

The report come as a top energy grid operator warns that much of U.S. could face “forced” widespread energy blackouts in the face of high demand as the summer season bears down.

Biden’s shutdown of domestic energy production in the name of “climate change” has caused oil and natural gas prices to skyrocket over the last year, with gas now at a record-high $5-per-gallon national average.

Though it’s unlikely the Obamas care about rising natural gas prices given their vast wealth, they still may be affected by rolling blackouts and appear to be preparing accordingly.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I would pay for that. This is biden's chance to have fun at his own expense and raise money to help pay off debt. 

He's too vain though....

• Thanks 1

The interest is up and the stock markets down and you only get mugged if you go down town.  Biden's America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

McDLT

Keeps the hot side hot, and the cool side cool. 

18 hours ago, Reality said:

The Biden Bump.

I am waiting for the Dems to acknowledge what they have done and how they are driving their party toward destruction.....but my bet is that they double down and just label the voters as being racist or something. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am waiting for the Dems to acknowledge what they have done and how they are driving their party toward destruction.....but my bet is that they double down and just label the voters as being racist or something. 

When has a liberal ever admitted they were wrong?

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is really important to the liberals is they ultimately get that seat back. No concerns about any of the actual policies from each candidate. Or that the people are sick of liberals and want a change.

Some Democrats argue that Republican spending on Flores' race was effort wasted on a merely symbolic victory, however. While Flores is now headed to Washington to represent Texas' 34th Congressional District, that district has been redrawn to further favor Democrats in the November election.

Flores defeated Sanchez in a version of the 34th District that President Joe Biden carried by four points in 2020, but the new Republican-drawn version would have favored Biden by 15 points.

"Look, I think the Republicans spent millions of dollars to win a seat that’s going away. We’re going to win this seat when it matters," Rep. Sean Maloney, D-N.Y., who also serves as chair of the DCCC, told Politico. "You never like to lose, and I understand why people were upset by that. I think Republicans burned a lot of money, and we’re going to end up with that seat."

While Flores is settling into her office now, she will soon face an election against Gonzalez in November to determine the fate of the new 34th District.

• Thanks 1

She won by 38 points. The democrats act like she squeaked it out. She’s formidable, no matter the redistricting. 

53 minutes ago, Bert said:

The interest is up and the stock markets down and you only get mugged if you go down town.  Biden's America.

1983?  84?  Same story 40 years later.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Some Americans, including myself, will be able to experience a real recession and will realize that Great Recession of 2008 was not that bad.

33 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Some Americans, including myself, will be able to experience a real recession and will realize that Great Recession of 2008 was not that bad.

That was about a year and a half after I started travelling for my job. I had a studio apartment in a decent area of KC for about $600 a month. Flew out on Monday mornings, flew back on Thurday nights. Company paid for everything including giving me per diem. I did that for 12 years and didn't notice a thing in 2008 mostly because of my schedule. Busy as hell during the week, and family and friends and personal time on the weekends. Great days. 

Big difference though, I didn't have 500 shares of my company stock at the time. I didn't have a large 401k either. Now it just sucks watching all that money dwindle away.

JFC. This is one braindead POS. I'm going to assume that he's been told the phrase they are using when people simply drop dead out of nowhere with no known cause (I know the cause) is what he blurted out because it's all he could remember. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

JFC. This is one braindead POS.

Imagine the media reaction if Trump said that. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

JFC. This is one braindead POS.

Holy hell. Dang that dude is focked in the head. Just like all of his voters.

Just now, DonS said:

Imagine the media reaction if Trump said that. 

Oh yeah. Trump is mean & has no heart. It's different. This asshat has no brain function left.

My Twitter feed follows are a bunch of right wingers, a smattering of lefties to see what the other side is saying, and a smattering of centrist types.   Probably 70/10/20 %s.

But my "you might like" suggested tweets are almost 100% lefty drivel.    Lately they are pouring on the "oh my god - the Jan 6th hearings - Trump is going to jail" tweets that I "might like". 

But yah, social media definitely isn't run by a bunch of lefty dooshes who purposely slant their platforms and algorithms. 

Not that this is anything that an honest person doesn't already know.   

This was suggested that I "might like" this.   Given the breakdown of my follows, is this really what you would think I would like? 

Remember when biden predicted a "very dark winter"?

Well, he was partially right, but he should have said it was going to be a very dark 4 years under his watch. Much more accurate.

• Thanks 1

Joe Biden and Larry Fink are doing far more damage to America than Putin could ever do short of using nuclear weapons. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

JFC. This is one braindead POS. I'm going to assume that he's been told the phrase they are using when people simply drop dead out of nowhere with no known cause (I know the cause) is what he blurted out because it's all he could remember. 

That was focking amazing :lol:

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So who will be running on the Dem side in 2024?  Zero chance Biden will run.

There's not zero chance. He's always said he's going to run again. It's only the media and the sane Democrats hoping he won't.

Me, I endorse him for the Democratic nomination in 2024.

Don't listen to 'em Joe*. Run again.

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So who will be running on the Dem side in 2024?  Zero chance Biden will run.

Agreed.  Watching that video is brutal.  Took him like 10 seconds to say “CFO”

So Biden is going to Saudi Arabia during pride month.  During this pride month, Saudi authorities are removing rainbow themed toys and other merchandise with rainbow themes from stores. 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Holy shat put this fuker out of his misery

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy shat put this fuker out of his misery

better yet, leave him there for the rest of the term regardless. He deserves everything bad that happens to him and we want to see it. I hope he's a diaper filling, drooling retard by 2024.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

better yet, leave him there for the rest of the term regardless. He deserves everything bad that happens to him and we want to see it. I hope he's a diaper filling, drooling retard by 2024.

Can't argue with that

As much as we point  out how bad Biden is as a president, you have to admit he’s a terrible father. 

Jumping Jehosophat!!! Liberal Fox News just did a piece on Ashley Biden's diary and that Joe Biden molestered her, showered with her, then flipped her a nickel and told her to take a cab home driven by Corn Pop.

Old news. :oldrolleyes:

Finally, the truth is coming about. Even though we have enough footage of Biden groping children to create 20 Marvel movies.

Will this finally lead to Biden being prosecuted for the sexual predator that he is? 

Nope. :mad:

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She won by 38 points. The democrats act like she squeaked it out. She’s formidable, no matter the redistricting. 

Also the dems are about to spend 5x as much to try to win it back. That seat has now become highly symbolic.