Old School

Christmas morning explosion in Nashville

6 hours ago, Old School said:

FBI taking over and now saying it was not intentional. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along

Weird...

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s QueerAnon’s take?

CNN said it was the Russians. 

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s QueerAnon’s take?

What's a querranon? One of your kids or your wife or something? Why don't you ask them yourself?

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's a querranon? 

Lol I’d run from that too. You guys really discredited yourselves :( 

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s QueerAnon’s take?

Well we know the media you watch has it completely wrong. FBI said nothing to see here. Turns out there's more to the story. 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol I’d run from that too. You guys really discredited yourselves :( 

I don't get it. What's with all the anon chatter from the left? Never heard of it but now you and your family are queers because of it? WTF are you even babbling on about?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't get it. What's with all the anon chaater from the left? Never heard of it but now you and your family are queers because of it? WTF are you even babbling on about?

Sure thing bud ;) 

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't get it. What's with all the anon chatter from the left? Never heard of it but now you and your family are queers because of it? WTF are you even babbling on about?

I don't understand it either. What's super weird is it's coming from the same people who push:

Anonymous sources.

Sources close to the way the president thinks.

Soureses who heard from a very close source in the white house.

Worms keeps screaming qanon, qanon as if it means anything. His sources tried to push a knob creek range day as an attack on our allies in Syria. Total deflection and it's pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't understand it either. What's super weird is it's coming from the same people who push:

Anonymous sources.

Worms keeps screaming qanon, qanon as if it means anything. His sources tried to push a knob creek range day as an attack on our allies in Syria. Total deflection and it's pathetic.

He also believed in Russian hookers, pee tapes and collusion.  I mean, people like that we normally put in asylums.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He also believed in Russian hookers, pee tapes and collusion.  I mean, people like that we normally put in asylums.

Seriously, he keeps crying about some LARP on the Chans yet his own sources have consistently got it worng time and time again. So much so they tried to start a war and pushed actual russian propaganda. It's pathetic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, he was all in on the pee tape story from jump. It was pathetic. And creepy. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Anonymous sources.

So you are familiar with QueefAnon?

Dropping that whole deception now? :D 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

My God you are dumb. WTF are you even talking about?

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course I know about it. Never said I didn't. You seem to think it's more creditable than I do since you keep bringing it up. You use it to try and discredit people on the right. Mean while your established media is kneeing in a puddle trying to fool people into thinking there's a flood. But yeah a LARP on The Chans is the real problem.

Get some help man .

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My God you are dumb. WTF are you even talking about?

He thinks he got me because I know about Qanon. I know about bigfoot too and the lochness monster.

It's a pathetic deflection when the propaganda he consumes is the real problem.

• Like 2

Just now, Cdub100 said:

He thinks he got me because I know about Qanon. I know about bigfoot too and the lochness monster.

I guess. It's crazy weird. There are endless videos of antifa and blm and inner city black folks destroying and looting American cities and businesses over the past year and he comes up with some qanon thing? I don't get it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I guess. It's crazy weird. There are endless videos of antifa and blm and inner city black folks destroying and looting American cities and businesses over the past year and he comes up with some qanon thing? I don't get it.

Deflection, of course.  Look, if he had to face the truth his whole existence would be one big lie.  So why not just be a lemming?  That way, there will be no pain for him.  Cowards can't handle pain.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

When you start retweeting Bigfoot as your answer to everything, let me know :first:

• Haha 1

Not a great day in America today. Started with an explosion in the the morning and ending with two shootings, one in Miami and one in the Dallas area. 

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Deflection, of course.  Look, if he had to face the truth his whole existence would be one big lie.  So why not just be a lemming?  That way, there will be no pain for him.  Cowards can't handle pain.

Spot on... 

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I believe in Russian hookers.  The absolute best.  

• Haha 2

This is just like the BLM crap that went on for how many months.  Its just that it was concentrated to one area and done over the course of a second vs months. 

Libs were okay with BLM, why would they give an ounce of crap about this?

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not a great day in America today. Started with an explosion in the the morning and ending with two shootings, one in Miami and one in the Dallas area. 

Jobama's America. :(

My guess is the fbi have footage but have not released it. Also I am betting this was a personal vendetta against one of the business damaged. The fact it played a message for 15 mins warning of a bomb going off tells me whoever did it was not trying to kill people. If they are not trying to kill anyone they are trying to damage someone.

Just now, kilroy69 said:

My guess is the fbi have footage but have not released it. Also I am betting this was a personal vendetta against one of the business damaged. The fact it played a message for 15 mins warning of a bomb going off tells me whoever did it was not trying to kill people. If they are not trying to kill anyone they are trying to damage someone.

I think it has something to do with the AT&T data building. 

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Someone AT&T fired and  docked over almost assuredly. 

If this was 2019, this would be massive news.  Unfortunately, with a pandemic and BLM riots, it hardly registers to most people.

They need to be looking for someone like George Metesky. 

55 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw something on Facebook saying that it was the AT&T that stored information for that region regarding the patriot act. It covers the state of Georgia 

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I saw something on Facebook saying that it was the AT&T that stored information for that region regarding the patriot act. It covers the state of Georgia 

Lots of talk about the owners of the building also being the owners of the Dominion voting systems. Conspiracy theories flying around right away. 

Political violence and terrorism is now accepted and tolerated as part of the political spectrum in the United States.  Democrats are to thank.  

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Lots of talk about the owners of the building also being the owners of the Dominion voting systems. Conspiracy theories flying around right away. 

I knew QAnon would pop up eventually :first:

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You forgot all the shootings in Chicago.

Shitter was full