Old School

Christmas morning explosion in Nashville

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What’s your point?  

It's never a great day in Chicago with all that democrat "leadership"? :dunno:

Chicago Nears 700 Homicides in 2020, a Milestone Reached Just One Other Time Since 1998

Through Nov. 15 this year, the city saw 2,898 shooting incidents, nearly 1,000 more shootings than during the same time in 2019.

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What’s your point?  

More died in Chicago than Dallas or Miami so why mention them and not Chicago?:dunno:

The suspect allegedly behind the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville has been identified as 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner, two law enforcement sources confirmed to Fox News. Photo:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-bombing-suspect-is-anthony-quinn-warner-63-police-sources-say

Authorities believe Warner owned the RV that exploded in downtown Nashville early Friday, sources said. He also is believed to be deceased from the blast.  Human tissue was found amongst the debris left behind by the explosion, and investigators will be conducting DNA testing.

Metro Nashville Police Department Spokesman Don Aaron confirmed Warner's identity to the Associated Press on Sunday. He did not provide any more details. However, Warner had experience with electronics and alarms, according to public records.

Warner was believed to have lived at the home in Antioch, Tenn., searched for several hours Saturday by the FBI and several other law enforcement agencies. The home address on Google Earth shows the same RV parked in different places on the property dating back several years. It appears to be a "lone wolf" situation, but the motive remains under investigation. Authorities do not believe the city of Nashville is in danger.

Police said the RV sounded warnings to evacuate and a 15-minute countdown to clear the area. The voice of the woman on the recording is believed to be a robotic, computerized voice, the sources said.

The RV also blasted a song before it detonated, which was identified by law enforcement as "Downtown" by Petula Clark

Everything about this is so strange.

I’m leaving Tuesday morning to Nashville. Was going to the Music City Bowl but that just got cancelled. Still going there since it was a non-refundable flight. 

When you're alone and life is making you lonely

You can always go downtown

When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry

Seems to help, I know, downtown

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m leaving Tuesday morning to Nashville. Was going to the Music City Bowl but that just got cancelled. Still going there since it was a non-refundable flight. 

So many people in your life have died and suffered and you're going to a college bowl game? 

And you wonder why people don't believe you.

• Thanks 1

2 things....

Did anybody else here about Taylor Swift's ominous deleted Tweet?

Also.....I've heard lots of talk that this is Dominion / Election cover up of sorts?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

2 things....

Did anybody else here about Taylor Swift's ominous deleted Tweet?

Also.....I've heard lots of talk that this is Dominion / Election cover up of sorts?

Here we go.....

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

So many people in your life have died and suffered and you're going to a college bowl game? 

And you wonder why people don't believe you.

I have not been a person for shutting down anything. Not sure what your intent is. All I ever did was state what happened around me, zero lies. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Initial reaction... Muslim terrorist.

Secondary reaction... White American nut job making political statement.

Turns out, just an old dude committing suicide and wanting to go out with a bang. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Here we go.....

Not my post, nor have I fact checked it, but thought you might want to see it.

NASHVILLE BOMBING .. worth the read!

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

Going down the rabbit hole

*Copied

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Turns out, just an old dude committing suicide and wanting to go out with a bang. 

If only it was that simple. 

17 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Don't believe everything you read.

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Not my post, nor have I fact checked it, but thought you might want to see it.

Stopped reading after this.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't believe everything you read.

Didn't read that. Seems logical based on the facts... old dude, blares warning to save lives, plays crappy 60's tune before a big bang suicide.

Doesn't sound like a grand conspiracy, political statement, or religious terrorism to me.  :dunno:  What's your theory?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

Didn't read that. Seems logical based on the facts... old dude, blares warning to save lives, plays crappy 60's tune before a big bang suicide.

Doesn't sound like a grand conspiracy, political statement, or religious terrorism to me.  :dunno:  What's your theory?

That doesn’t make much sense to me. That person could kill himself anywhere. There’s a meaning behind the explosion other than suicide. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That doesn’t make much sense to me. That person could kill himself anywhere. There’s a meaning behind the explosion other than suicide. 

There's been airline pilots who committed suicide by crashing planes full of passengers.  They could kill themselves anywhere, but they chose to do it in grand fashion instead.  It's not unheard of.

Does it matter? You will be given a reason. You will accept it. Just like everything else. Let me know when some earth shattering conspiracy is confirmed. I’m not saying there has never been one, but we have  yet to see one exposed. Watch your Netflix and go to work. And pay your taxes. And if we go to war get your kid down to the recruitment office. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

My theory is if the FBI comes back and says dude simply wanted to commit suicide in grand fashion, they are lying to us to cover something up.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My theory is if the FBI comes back and says dude simply wanted to commit suicide in grand fashion, they are lying to us to cover something up.

That's not a theory. That's a testament to your love of good conspiracy stories.

Occam's razor isn't always correct, but usually is. I don't know anything about the suspect and if turns out he has ties with the CIA, FBI, Russia, AT&T, etc... ok maybe there's more to it, but right now I'm going with big-bang suicide.

It beats "no matter what the facts indicate or future evidence shows, it's a diabolical conspiracy!"

• Like 1

Maybe he was just forecasting Titans getting destroyed tonight on SNF. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Maybe he was just forecasting Titans getting destroyed tonight on SNF. :dunno:

Too soon. :nono:

58 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

There's been airline pilots who committed suicide by crashing planes full of passengers.  They could kill themselves anywhere, but they chose to do it in grand fashion instead.  It's not unheard of.

Not unheard of but still unlikely. I’m not saying it’s wrong, just that I don’t think that’s what happened. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not unheard of but still unlikely. I’m not saying it’s wrong, just that I don’t think that’s what happened. 

I'd say "unusual" instead than unlikely.  But we'll see what facts come out. 

If the big bang suicide theory is right, I'd expect to hear he had cancer/terminal disease, financial issues, marital issues, mental issues, or combination of such.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It was a crazy thing.

You know who does crazy stuff? Crazy people.

Probably that simple.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Have a blast. Everyone I know that has been there has been blown away. 

if you're not impressed by the 1st 38 seconds....give it another couple

Oh yeah, as if this is normal

especially the 4:00 minute mark

24 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

if you're not impressed by the 1st 38 seconds....give it another couple

Oh yeah, as if this is normal

I thought The Abyss had sea creatures in it? 

18 hours ago, Mookz said:

Beat me too it. Great job. this is worthy of a lifetime ban at antifaguys. 

I wonder if Hawkeye knows anyone hurt by the blast? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if Hawkeye knows anyone hurt by the blast? 

Is that suppose to be funny?

• Haha 1