JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are you babbling on about now?

You didn't understand that there were blm assh0les rioting during the whole rioting thing you whine about calling out Trump supporters?

You call it babbling?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You didn't understand that there were blm assh0les rioting during the whole rioting thing you whine about calling out Trump supporters?

You call it babbling?

I’m not sure why you feel the need to insert this into the conversation. I posted a video of a guy not being let on a plane and made no mention of him being a Trump supporter or any political affiliation. I just found it funny.

I think there most like were BLM/Antifa people there as well. I don’t what that changes since they are all morons and terrible people for what they’re doing.

Are you trying to make this into something that it’s not?

I get why nobody wants to claim that guy seeing as he's blubbering away publicly for ridicule and is the face that launched a million memes. I'm going to operate on the presumption that >90% of the people that stormed into the capitol that day were pro-Trump, only a fraction Antifa, and he's probably one of ours.

They get Trigglypuff, we get saddled with this guy.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I get why nobody wants to claim that guy seeing as he's blubbering away publicly for ridicule and is the face that launched a million memes. I'm going to operate on the presumption that >90% of the people that stormed into the capitol that day were pro-Trump, only a fraction Antifa, and he's probably one of ours.

Nah. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Take a whiff of my pant leg, Yooper.

:first:

Go shovel your driveway in whatever winter clothes you can find. I'll mail you some gloves. PM your address.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

There's a football game on and you're watching 60 minutes like an old woman?

Can you tell the Pittsburgh Steelers there's a football game on?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of the people who went into the capitol are not a fan of the consequences.

You made no mention of them being a Trump supporter? You are so FOS. You can’t even keep your BS in the same thread straight. Clown 

27 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

There's a football game on, and here you are posting like an AAA-rated, Speedo-wearing beach-volleyball poof.

Commercials.  Does your wife let you even post here are do you sneak it when you're supposed to be changing litter pans?

Hahaha, and those morons are getting home and finding they’re fired from their jobs! I’d like to ask one of those fired proud boys “how’d that work out for ya”? Hahaha😂😂😂!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hahaha, and those morons are getting home and finding they’re fired from their jobs! I’d like to ask one of those fired proud boys “how’d that work out for ya”? Hahaha😂😂😂!

What's a "proud boy" and who got fired from what?

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You made no mention of them being a Trump supporter? You are so FOS. You can’t even keep your BS in the same thread straight. Clown 

Where do you see me saying the guy was a Trump supporter?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's a "proud boy" and who got fired from what?

Stop being obtuse. You know exactly who the proud boys are.

The people went to protest the rampant corruption in America, at President Trump's rally and some got caught up in the moment and raided the US capitol just like the anti-Kavanaugh protesters did. Only since these protesters are not pro-leftist overlord domination, they are getting doxxed, losing their jobs and put on no fly zones like this blubbering fool and unlike the Kavanaugh protesters who were allowed to do as they pleased with no fear of reprisal.

No doubt some were Antifa as Antifa always shows up to right wing rallies. And so when the Capitol was stormed they would have joined in if not lead the charge as they are being accused of. But I've no doubt that most were Trump supporters like Ashley Babbit was.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No I don't. But I guess you can identify who they all are and what their purpose is. So enlighten us. And where did they all get fried from?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where do you see me saying the guy was a Trump supporter?

See, this is why you’re a clown. Playing a word game like a little boy. You know exactly what you were going for. Nice try. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Geebus, get with current events, you booger-eating moron.

Just name who they are and where they all got fired from. You asserted it.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The people went to protest the rampant corruption in America, at President Trump's rally and some got caught up in the moment and raided the US capitol just like the anti-Kavanaugh protesters did. Only since these protesters are not pro-leftist overlord domination, they are getting doxxed, losing their jobs and put on no fly zones like this blubbering fool and unlike the Kavanaugh protesters who were allowed to do as they pleased with fear of reprisal.

No doubt some were Antifa as Antifa always shows up to right wing rallies. And so when the Capitol was stormed they would have joined in if not lead the charge as they are being accused of. But I've no doubt that most were Trump supporters like Ashley Babbit was.

Not sure that you have the details on the Kavanaugh protesters quite right. If I remember correctly, there were far more arrests (250+) and they didn’t break through barricades and windows to get in. I also don’t think they had weapons, Molotov cocktails or zip cuffs with them. 

ETA - I think there were 0 deaths

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Just Google it, priscilla.

So nothing. Gotcha.  So assert something, then tell them to look it up themselves. 

Liberal idiot at work. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So nothing. Gotcha.  So assert something, then tell them to look it up themselves. 

Liberal idiot at work. 

Everyone knows who the Proud Boys are, just stop, I don’t know what you get out of this shtick but if you’ve never heard of them, kindly bow out of this and any future political discussions.  I say shtick because you’ve done it before, with QAnon and possibly others.  TIA.  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See, this is why you’re a clown. Playing a word game like a little boy. You know exactly what you were going for. Nice try. 

What is wrong with you?  Trying to start another argument?  Making something out of nothing.  You’re so whiny. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberal idiot at work. 

Because your ability to put Proud Boys into a search engine, which you should have done long ago to research something instead of parroting baloney, is so easy to do, that's it's worth no one's efforts to smush that sh!t into your ignorant, delusional pie hole. Google. Proud Boys. Click. Do it!

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What is wrong with you?  Trying to start another argument?  Making something out of nothing.  You’re so whiny. 

Stop acting the fool. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

For all you libs who didn't know, there were blm rioting asswholes in the capital building. I know it hurts your feelers. 

Proven false. But like the photoshopped Antifa pic above, y’all will believe anything. It’s how a snake-oil salesman got 74 million votes. There’s a sucker born every minute.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Proven false. But like the photoshopped Antifa pic above, y’all will believe anything. It’s how a snake-oil salesman got 74 million votes. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Proven false. What a tool. But thanks for the laugh! 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Everyone knows who the Proud Boys are, just stop, I don’t know what you get out of this shtick but if you’ve never heard of them, kindly bow out of this and any future political discussions.  I say shtick because you’ve done it before, with QAnon and possibly others.  TIA.  

I don't know who these "proud boys" are. And I don't know what qanon is. WTF is wrong with you? I don't sit on liberal websites all day I guess. :dunno:

I heard these names mentioned over and over here by liberals lately but how do I get to the qanon thing? Is it a person, a website, and tv show? Links and impacts would help.

How are you so stupid to think something qanon is mainstream?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

msn is alive and living in a liberal. Oh boy. :dunno:

Dismiss every single source of information that doesn’t reinforce your fantasies. This is a mental condition.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This isn’t a week old and you’re closing the case already? Why? Do you want the bad guys got or not? Or just want to whine about Trump some more? Haven’t you cried enough since 2016 about him? 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know who these "proud boys" are. And I don't know what qanon is. WTF is wrong with you? I don't sit on liberal websites all day I guess. :dunno:

I heard these names mentioned over and over here by liberals lately but how do I get to the qanon thing? Is it a person, a website, and tv show? Links and impacts would help.

How are you so stupid to think something qanon is mainstream?

If you don't know those terms by now, you're not educated enough on the topic. 

You also don't get it.  The idiots that jump up first to go be in a protest and break shìt are the pawns in this game that you happily sacrifice.  You don't put yourself on untenable ground trying to defend them.  Then the next time some stupid BLM protest breaks out, you can happily point to your record on the subject since the left protests all the time and the right protests maybe twice a year.

Just now, nobody said:

If you don't know those terms by now, you're not educated enough on the topic. 

You also don't get it.  The idiots that jump up first to go be in a protest and break shìt are the pawns in this game that you happily sacrifice.  You don't put yourself on untenable ground trying to defend them.  Then the next time some stupid BLM protest breaks out, you can happily point to your record on the subject since the left protests all the time and the right protests maybe twice a year.

So something called quanon is terrorizing America and you tell me I'm not educated? Good grief. :doh:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So something called quanon is terrorizing America and you tell me I'm not educated? Good grief. :doh:

You claimed you didn't even know what it was.  How do you know it's so preposterous if you don't even know what it's referring to.

Just now, nobody said:

You claimed you didn't even know what it was.  How do you know it's so preposterous if you don't even know what it's referring to.

He’s focking with you. 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

WTF is it then?? And how does this affect our lives?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s focking with you. 

Tell me once when I thought I knew what it was? Why are all you liberals so into calling something out that I don't know what the hell it is? Just give me a link to their television show and be done with it.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Tell me once when I thought I knew what it was? Why are all you liberals so into calling something out that I don't know what the hell it is? Just give me a link to their television show and be done with it.

Libtards here have mentioned Q way more times than the normals. They are the ones with the obsession over it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards here have mentioned Q way more times than the normals. 

Seriously they love Q the LARP. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards here have mentioned Q way more times than the normals. 

It's amazing. I have heard it mentioned, but never a link to anything or even and reference to what the hell these "quanon" people do or say. Who represents this secret society? What's the background?