JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Weren't folks around here mocking posters for claiming/logically assuming antifa/blm involvement in the mayhem ?  Tantastic, Rusty etc. ? 

Whats the spin ? 

:ninja:

So is the claim now that 1 Antifa guy inspired the whole mob? (which to be clear I agree with one of the prior posts the mob is just those that stormed the Capitol, not everyone that was at the rally).  And you guys call liberals (again, I am not one) sheep?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So is the claim now that 1 Antifa guy inspired the whole mob? (which to be clear I agree with one of the prior posts the mob is just those that stormed the Capitol, not everyone that was at the rally).  And you guys call liberals (again, I am not one) sheep?

I think common sense would say he didn't go alone. 

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So is the claim now that 1 Antifa guy inspired the whole mob? 

No.  The claim is that the MSM and others are full of sh!t when they said there's no lefty actors in this.  

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

I thought it was one guy and they used a bomb robot to blow him up or something?

RC-XD?

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No.  The claim is that the MSM and others are full of sh!t when they said there's no lefty actors in this.  

We're entrenched in this left v right battle, and everything is viewed as us v them, it's sad.

The media is the biggest problem, honesty and integrity in reporting is gone.  The media is one step above insurance peddlers now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

ThWe're entrenched in this left v right battle, and everything is viewed as us v them, it's sad.

The media is the biggest problem, honesty and integrity in reporting is gone.  The media is one step above insurance peddlers now.

I’ll say it again, it’s not long ago the one percent were in the crosshairs. Then it became white privilege and white supremacy. The one percent pay the politicians and own the media. So they shifted from them to the rest of us, spreading the hate to the rest of us and further dividing us. I am in the same economic class as many black people. But our race will always be different, easiest way to divide us. It’s clear as day what happened, and sinister. I have nothing in common with the oligarchs, yet somehow I’m lumped in with them, and not a black person in the same economic class. The great misdirection.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We're entrenched in this left v right battle, and everything is viewed as us v them, it's sad.

One of the reasons I disliked Trump. He didn’t create those divisions but more than any POTUS of my lifetime he went out of his way to foster and promote them. Trump also had his list of boogeymen (China, Muslims, Mexicans, liberals etc.) designed to keep the focus off the 1%ers. He was either a willing accomplice or more likely the unwitting tool of Wall Street and DC. 

Biden won’t be any better on that count but at least he’ll be a scumbag in a quieter, less obviously stupid way.

You guys pretending you're not 1%'ers aren't fooling me. This is the Geek Club. Everyone has a supermodel wife, benches 350, wins at poker and Fantasy Football every year, and is filthy focking rich.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

One of the reasons I disliked Trump. He didn’t create those divisions but more than any POTUS of my lifetime he went out of his way to foster and promote them. Trump also had his list of boogeymen (China, Muslims, Mexicans, liberals etc.) designed to keep the focus off the 1%ers. He was either a willing accomplice or more likely the unwitting tool of Wall Street and DC. 

Biden won’t be any better on that count but at least he’ll be a scumbag in a quieter, less obviously stupid way.

I disagree that he created those divisions.  I blame the media and the left for driving the racism narrative that caused such a huge divide.

We can debate whether Trump is a racist or not, but he never came out and said that he was, he actually said he's against white supremacists.  However the narrative was set that he's a racist and if you dont denounce him, you are a racist too.  That's pretty focked up.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I disagree that he created those divisions.  I blame the media and the left for driving the racism narrative that caused such a huge divide.

We can debate whether Trump is a racist or not, but he never came out and said that he was, he actually said he's against white supremacists.  However the narrative was set that he's a racist and if you dont denounce him, you are a racist too.  That's pretty focked up.

I said he didn’t create those divisions. He just encouraged them. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I said he didn’t create those divisions. He just encouraged them. 

Ah. 

Posting while listening to a con call is not always a good idea.

And I agree with you.

The blame was shifted from those with the power to those without, and they did it based on race. And it was done. This was not organic. Happened too fast. 

It’s no different than when the mortgage meltdown happened and voices on the right somehow blamed black people, not the banks and the people that made the policy. Yeah, the banks that own the politicians got pushed around by poor black people looking to buy a house. It was absurd. So is white privilege. 

And of course, the events at the capital were racism. And dopes fall for it. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And of course, the events at the capital were racism. And dopes fall for it. 

What do you mean fall for it?  All you need is 20%-25% to start a revolt.  There has never been a revolt that required over 50% public support.  By the time you get 25% on board, a revolt just happens.  Its like I say, the 2 factions are playing different games.  The left is trying to win a majority of the vote.  The right just needs a small fraction to revolt.  Both can reach their targets, but if that happens the right wins.

I will say, what happened at the Capitol building, is what the future holds, I believe.  The Democrats are all about division and tearing down this country.  At some point, it won't just be 500 people... it'll be 10's of thousands.  That's what I think our next "Civil War" will look like.  It'll be an attack on the government... not really an attack on the people.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I will say, what happened at the Capitol building, is what the future holds, I believe.  The Democrats are all about division and tearing down this country.  At some point, it won't just be 500 people... it'll be 10's of thousands.  That's what I think our next "Civil War" will look like.  It'll be an attack on the government... not really an attack on the people.

Right because the vast majority of people are passive and don't fight.  You don't need a large percentage of the public to overthrow the government.

I saw a poll where 89% opposed the Storming of the Capitol.  To me, I read that as 11% APPROVED of it.  That's crazy high.  Absolutely crazy high.  Especially if you figure the usual polling errors to suppress right wing numbers.  The US government is focking going down.  There is no way it can hold up in the face of that.

To put that into raw terms, that poll says there are 40 FOCKING MILLION people who APPROVED of the Storming of the Capitol.  You can't throw 40 million in jail.  They will overthrow you.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I take no comfort in that, as it doesn't help the country at all.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The US government is focking going down.  There is no way it can hold up in the face of that.

:lol:

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Right because the vast majority of people are passive and don't fight.  You don't need a large percentage of the public to overthrow the government.

I saw a poll where 89% opposed the Storming of the Capitol.  To me, I read that as 11% APPROVED of it.  That's crazy high.  Absolutely crazy high.  Especially if you figure the usual polling errors to suppress right wing numbers.

I agree.  That's why I think a Civil War (of sorts), is inevitable.  The way the current climate of our society is going, I don't see any other alternative.

To further put that into perspective: 

+ 11% of the public approved of the Storming of the Capitol
+ thats around 40 million Americans
+ the size of the US military is 1-2 million
+ the size of the US incareration system is 2-3 million

If those 40 million revolt, they absolutely cannot be resisted.  The size of the labor camps to hold 40 million people is enormous.  And they are all focking armed probably too.  You would have to kill them all.  The size of that graveyard would be enormous.  It would be a human rights disaster.  They are overthrowing the government.  Its a done deal.

Then you have to figure 5%-10% lied in the poll.  And in processing that war, more people will defect to the revolt.  You'd be looking at over 100 million in revolt before too long.

They could just march to DC today and take over.  Nothing would be done to stop them.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I take no comfort in that, as it doesn't help the country at all.  

I don’t think it’s totally meaningless but it wasn’t enough for me to vote for him. I’ll still enjoy the comparative silence and having less of a hillbilly psychodrama in the WH.

I would ask that of a university professor. Given that poll, let's say 10 million citizens marched to DC to overthrow the government.  What does the university professor think would be the result?  Would they throw 10 million into labor camps, kill 10 million, or let the government fall.  Has to be one of those 3.

We are basically in a game of chicken.  The left is staring at 40 million Americans who want to overthrow this thing and are throwing 150% bluster at them to try to mollify them.  The left has no way to actually stop it.  The 40 million actually has to be too scared to try. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

We are basically in a game of chicken.  The left is staring at 40 million Americans who want to overthrow this thing and are throwing 150% bluster at them to try to mollify them.  The left has no way to actually stop it.  The 40 million actually has to be too scared to try. 

Alright look, we all get a kick out of your loony posts, but there is no focking way that 40M Americans want civil war.  You can't possibly be this dumb.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

Meh. Zimmer's a helluva coach. He's gonna get Cook killed for sure if he doesn't cut down on his load a bit, but if Kubiak sticks around they might get back to contender level next year. Their "prehistoric" offense was 4th in the league last year. Defense fell apart at the wrong time. Story of a Viking fan's life.

Was Zimmer involved in the decision to trade Diggs to Buffalo?  If so I want to buy that guy a beer.  :pointstosky:

36 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If those 40 million revolt, they absolutely cannot be resisted.  The size of the labor camps to hold 40 million people is enormous.  And they are all focking armed probably too.  You would have to kill them all.  The size of that graveyard would be enormous.  It would be a human rights disaster.  They are overthrowing the government.  Its a done deal.

Then you have to figure 5%-10% lied in the poll.  And in processing that war, more people will defect to the revolt.  You'd be looking at over 100 million in revolt before too long.

They could just march to DC today and take over.  Nothing would be done to stop them.

First of all, polls don't mean crap.

Second of all, because someone *maybe* approved of something doesn't mean they will do it.

Jesus dude....You are off on planet loonytune at times.  Whatever the fock websites you live on, take a break, your brain is completely fried

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

What is this based on?  You believe that 11% of the entire US population approved of what happened?  How did they get that info, because I was not asked if I approved.

I think you're numbers are incredibly wrong.

There are professional "agitators" out there, lots of them.  They've been seen in multiple cities at multiple antifa / BLM riots over the past year.  To pretend these agitators who get a kick out of this stuff weren't in D.C. is naive at best.  Obviously common sense says the majority of those who stormed the Capitol building were crazed, right wing nutso's but common sense also lends itself to say these liberal agitators were in on it too. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

There are professional "agitators" out there, lots of them.  They've been seen in multiple cities at multiple antifa / BLM riots over the past year.  To pretend these agitators who get a kick out of this stuff weren't in D.C. is naive at best.  Obviously common sense says the majority of those who stormed the Capitol building were crazed, right wing nutso's but common sense also lends itself to say these liberal agitators were in on it too. 

It seems pretty obvious but for some reason there are people who don't want to believe that.  They want their side to be right and the other side to be wrong.

• Like 1