Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Divisional Round***

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Brady not looking good. Brees is. One of them is going to get AZZ RAPED in GB. 

Link ?  Or do we wait for @joneo to post it ??

7 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Link ?  Or do we wait for @joneo to post it ??

I have video of Tommy Boy getting pegged by Gisele 😍

1 minute ago, joneo said:

I have video of Tommy Boy getting pegged by Gisele 😍

I wouldn't bet against that 

Why does Brees lick his hand all the time? Like every 2-3 minutes. 

Nasty.

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Nasty.

Good call- he does. Loves the taste of pigskin ?

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Nasty.

Small hands. Better grip. 

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Nasty.

Nervous tick. Gets him focused ? 

Just now, fandandy said:

Official left him hanging.

Who?? Epstein? 

18 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Good call- he does. Loves the taste of pigskin ?

Still nasty.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You sound like you’re speaking from experience.

15 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Nervous tick. Gets him focused ? 

It’s like he’s autistic or something.

NOW I CAN’T UNSEE IT!!!!

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Still nasty.

You sound like you’re speaking from experience.

It’s like he’s autistic or something.

NOW I CAN’T UNSEE IT!!!!

If he only licks them when he’s going to throw, then they will know he’s going to throw. So he has to always do it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he only licks them when he’s going to throw, then they will know he’s going to throw. So he has to always do it. 

Like Teddy KGB with his oreos. 👍🏻  

Except he licks them even off the field.

Brady back in the champ game, pretty incredible at his age. Plus he’s taking all the QB records from Brees.

Definitely taking Bills over Chiefs next week.  Chiefs are the most banged up team left alive and look like it.

Buccaneers whipped the Packers earlier this year but the Pack had some key injuries so rematch is a lot closer but I'll go Buccaneers.

Glad the Saints lost - they’re the only remaining team I dislike. Partly because NO has knocked Philly out of the playoffs 3 times in the past 15 years or so. But also because their coach is an ass.

:clap: 

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

End of an era with Brees.  Class act.  

Nah. 

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Bills/Chiefs was the matchup in the AFL championship before the very first Super Bowl. Hope this one goes for the Bills though!

Of course we could have a rematch of the first Super too,which in my case I have to say I hope this one goes for KC.

• Like 1

Bucs / Bills Super Bowl!!!

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

Of course we could have a rematch of the first Super too,which in my case I have to say I hope this one goes for KC.

I have been saying that for weeks but in my case it doesn’t happen and the Bills it all. 

Charie Baker Mayfield proved he isn;t ready and never will be. That was GROSS. They should have scored in 4th qt. had 2 chances. whats with all the dink and dunk when you need to score? sad

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's what she said

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Charie Baker Mayfield proved he isn;t ready and never will be. That was GROSS. They should have scored in 4th qt. had 2 chances. whats with all the dink and dunk when you need to score? sad

I always say that you need to win by 2 scores.  If you don't win by 2 scores, you are at the mercy of luck.  Chiefs-Browns was a 1 score game decided by a fumble touchback.  It was a random dice roll game.  The Browns lifetime are 5-10 in playoff games decided by 1 score, so they've been pretty unlucky.  The Chiefs had lost 8 STRAIGHT playoff games decided by one score until they beat the Browns.  The Chiefs lifetime are also 5-10 in playoff games decided by 1 score.

The Bills had lost 5 straight playoff games decided by 1 score until they beat the Colts 2 weeks ago 27-24.  The Jim Kelly era Bills were 4-2 in 1 score playoff games.  The Bills lifetime are 6-9 in such games.

Tom Brady is super lucky with a record of 14-6 in one score playoff games, including an 8 point win over the WFT this year.  The Buccaneers lifetime are 2-1.

Aaron Rodgers is 6-4 lifetime.  The Packers lifetime are 13-10. 

Tired of people saying an eight point deficit is a one score game. It’s not. One score gives you a chance to tie it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tired of people saying an eight point deficit is a one score game. It’s not. One score gives you a chance to tie it. 

How's your one and done picks going this season?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. 8 points is technically 2 scores.  2 pt conversions aren’t gimmes.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah. 8 points is technically 2 scores.  2 pt conversions aren’t gimmes.  

You could say the same about extra points this season.

Just now, nzoner said:

You could say the same about extra points this season.

Yep. Hey, what’s the word on the street about Mahomes?  Good to go?  What about the toe?

5 minutes ago, nzoner said:

How's your one and done picks going this season?

Eh. Thomas and Godwin killed me yesterday and Allen didn’t do much Saturday . Good news is out of the pack and the Chiefs I have only used Hill. I have a shot. You? 

The Packers have never lost 2 playoff games in a row.  I mean never.  Not in their entire history.  EDIT: actually they did between 2003-2004 & 1997-1998.  They once won 9 playoff games in a row from 1961-1967.

The Steelers have never lost more than 2 playoff games in a row.  They have lost 2 in a row 4 times.  They are currently on a 2 game losing streak.

The Chiefs once lost 7 playoff games in a row.  From 1994-2017, the Chiefs went 1-10 in the playoffs.  Their lone win was 30-0 at the Houston Texans in January 2016.  The Chiefs have won 4 playoff games in a row which is a new franchise record. 

The Browns won their first 7 playoff games.  They are 10-21 in the playoffs since.  Since that 7-0 start, the Browns have only won 2 playoff games in a row once: the 1954 and 1955 NFL title games.  The Browns once lost 5 playoff games in a row.

The Buccaneers have won 2 playoff games in a row, and their longest streak is three (in 2002 when they won the Super Bowl). 

The Bills own a 2 game playoff win streak.  Their longest playoff win streak is 3, set in 1992 when they were a wild card super bowl team.  The Bills longest playoff loss streak was 6, snapped this year. 

At the end of this season, one of these must be true:

The Packers will have a 3 game playoff win streak which will be their longest since 2010.
The Buccaneers will set a new franchise record with a 4 game playoff win streak.
The Bills will set a new franchise record with a 4 game playoff win streak.
The Chiefs will set a new franchise record with a 6 game playoff win streak.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I consider it a 1-score game because the other team does not get possession.  A 7 point lead is considered a 1 score game for the same reason.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eh. Thomas and Godwin killed me yesterday and Allen didn’t do much Saturday . Good news is out of the pack and the Chiefs I have only used Hill. I have a shot. You? 

Sitting in 15th out of 30 teams and 20 points out of last money slot.Only Chief I've used is Hardman and only Packer Tonyan.I have to use Mahomes next week to guarantee myself a QB for SB but I'm fine with that as surely we're due for a shootout aren't we?

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I always say that you need to win by 2 scores.  If you don't win by 2 scores, you are at the mercy of luck.  Chiefs-Browns was a 1 score game decided by a fumble touchback.  It was a random dice roll game.  The Browns lifetime are 5-10 in playoff games decided by 1 score, so they've been pretty unlucky.  The Chiefs had lost 8 STRAIGHT playoff games decided by one score until they beat the Browns.  The Chiefs lifetime are also 5-10 in playoff games decided by 1 score.

The Bills had lost 5 straight playoff games decided by 1 score until they beat the Colts 2 weeks ago 27-24.  The Jim Kelly era Bills were 4-2 in 1 score playoff games.  The Bills lifetime are 6-9 in such games.

Tom Brady is super lucky with a record of 14-6 in one score playoff games, including an 8 point win over the WFT this year.  The Buccaneers lifetime are 2-1.

Aaron Rodgers is 6-4 lifetime.  The Packers lifetime are 13-10. 

These stats are wishy washy and useless.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

These stats are wishy washy and useless.

It helps to relate to fanbases.  You can really feel sympathy for a Chiefs fanbase that saw their team go 1-10 in the playoffs at one point, especially when you see how other team' fanbases never endured that.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

It helps to relate to fanbases.  You can really feel sympathy for a Chiefs fanbase that saw their team go 1-10 in the playoffs at one point, especially when you see how other team' fanbases never endured that.

Ok thats fine.  I dont see the luck stuff though.  So if the Browns win that game yet had that almost TD turned into a touchback.  Under your data it would go down as a 1 score game with the Browns being lucky?

The Chiefs lost their MVP QB and won a 1 score game.  Were they lucky to have lost their QB?   

I dont get it? Yes close games can be decided by luck.  Many times the teams that caught bad luck win anyway.   Thr data is all over over the place when it comes to close gamea and getting bailed out by luck.

13 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Sitting in 15th out of 30 teams and 20 points out of last money slot.Only Chief I've used is Hardman and only Packer Tonyan.I have to use Mahomes next week to guarantee myself a QB for SB but I'm fine with that as surely we're due for a shootout aren't we?

Good call on those two. I might use him as well. Only two guys out of 9 did yesterday. I think everyone has used Allen at this point, which means there should be 7 on Mahomes which means I’m going to gamble on the other games QB losing if so. Probably take Brady. 

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Us KC fans felt like pre '16 Cubs fans in that losing became a habit we just had to prepare ourselves for what idiotic thing was going to end our season each time.

It's why I'm glad Buffalo is our opponent this season as their fan base is totally deserving as well and if KC can't make it happen hopefully the Bills will.