Sign in to follow this  
joneo

This could have helped reduce our country's political division.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Its politics.  Whatever keeps your party in power, you do it. Poiticians have been doing it for years. This is nothing new. Its no indictment on Trump.

I think it's new because there hasn't been a president this divisive in recent history, particularly with his whole "look at me!" schtick, not giving a sh!t about reactions to what he says and all that. 

After all Trump has said and done, it's amazing that Howard Dean's campaign went off the rails with his whole "AAAAAHAHHHHHHH!" thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

whole "look at me!" schtick

Yes. You are starting to understand who you are now. schtick.

McConnell says Clownzo provoked Capitol riot

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/19/trump-provoked-capitol-riot-mitch-mcconnell-says.html

“The mob was fed lies,” McConnell told the chamber, which two weeks earlier had been evacuated as rioters invaded the building. “They were provoked by the president and other powerful people.”

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I think it's new because there hasn't been a president this divisive in recent history

Are you excluding 2008-16?

Who provoked all the riots last summer?  This country has gone mad.  Also,  I honestly hope RS strokes out and loses function of half his body the next time he types Clownzo.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Are you excluding 2008-16?

I didn't vote for Obama and didn't like his policies, but he didn't engage in the kind of arrogant, self-serving, divisive rhetoric that Clownzo churned out on an almost hourly basis.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

I didn't vote for Obama and didn't like his policies, but he didn't engage in the kind of arrogant, self-serving, divisive rhetoric that Clownzo churned out on an almost hourly basis.

He’s written two autobiographies. He’s not even 60. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

You have a short memory.  Obama was waaaay more savvy than Trump.  

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Tell that to the cops targeted and murdered by his divisive rhetoric.  

• Like 1

“They cling to their religion and their guns”.  Yeah, that’s not divisive, attacking people for their religious beliefs and their constitutional rights. What should they cling to? Globalists like Obama who shipped their jobs overseas? A government that suckers their kids into going to useless wars? A government that stuffs their communities and schools with illegal immigrants? Pumps opioids at them like it’s  candy?  Obama was a unifier. Of the coastal elites. They’re all on board. Like a cult. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

no

I will never understand why people would prefer a nice guy who is ineffective over a doosh who is very effective.....

Baffling....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Totally disgusting what he said at that memorial. If he tried that with other departments I can guarantee most every cop would have walked out. Cucks would take it. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Is OM still getting the girl flu?  

Starting to realize what she bought and isn't happy about it.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I will never understand why people would prefer a nice guy who is ineffective over a doosh who is very effective.....

Baffling....

How can a guy who's had over 47 years practice be ineffective now ? He's got it this time. Trust them. 

I look forward to the AugustTeeth holiday, when we celebrate the day when the last of the Trumpers realize he really lost the election.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I look forward to the AugustTeeth holiday, when we celebrate the day when the last of the Trumpers realize he really lost the election.

Just because he lost doesn’t mean there wasn’t a lot of fraud. A lot.   Biden could win by 3 million instead of 7 and that would be a big victory. It was when Hillary ran, remember? If 3 is a lot, then 7 is really, really fishy. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Hillary conceded the day after the election.  You have had 64 court cases, and lost 63.  The 1 win changed 0 votes I believe.  Your guy lost.

He did lose, yes.

The thing that sucks the most is, he lost to a pedophile, and we have about 50% of Americans that look up to a pedophile as a leader. 

No wonder so Americans are broke and live month to month and rely on others to support them and hold their hand through life--their role model is a pedophile. 

12 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

He did lose, yes.

The thing that sucks the most is, he lost to a pedophile, and we have about 50% of Americans that look up to a pedophile as a leader. 

No wonder so Americans are broke and live month to month and rely on others to support them and hold their hand through life--their role model is a pedophile. 

caution retards are in the area

We can file income taxes via the internet but can’t vote using it. Why not? 

Geezus, move on already. It's over. 

...And when I mean it's over, it's really over and you all know it. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Geezus, move on already. It's over. 

...And when I mean it's over, it's really over and you all know it. 

I agree. It’s terrible we had to go through a spring/summer of rioting, looting and violence for such a BS narrative. I’m glad to see you’re finally ready to move on.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“They cling to their religion and their guns”.  Yeah, that’s not divisive, attacking people for their religious beliefs and their constitutional rights. What should they cling to? Globalists like Obama who shipped their jobs overseas? A government that suckers their kids into going to useless wars? A government that stuffs their communities and schools with illegal immigrants? Pumps opioids at them like it’s  candy?  Obama was a unifier. Of the coastal elites. They’re all on board. Like a cult. 

Amen

"We are so progressive and tolerant....you focking redneck, bible thumper, gun nazi!

See us unite everyone???! .... you racist!"