Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Masks Protect you and others from COVID

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I mean if 2 is better, why not three? Or four? Or seven?  I mean it only makes sense!

I use 2 condoms with your mom. helps me last twice as long. 2 minutes

I wear 20 mask. I'm the only one who cares about grandma. 

The rest of you are selfish deniers.

That article was a lot of rambling, but I don’t think it was actually telling people they “should” wear 2 masks, just saying that 2 masks probably stops more virus than 1, which is likely true.  Once again pretty much everyone admits that 1 mask is not going to “stop” the spread of the virus (just slow it down)

So if someone wants to wear 2 masks, what do you care?  Some of you were suggesting that people should be wearing hazmat suits.  My kids’ dentists all wear 2 masks, glasses & a face shield.

I wear 2 masks one of those plastic faceguard shields and swimming goggles. I’m not taking any chances. I’m big boned and have a glandular condition. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

I wear 2 masks one of those plastic faceguard shields and swimming goggles. I’m not taking any chances. I’m big boned and have a glandular condition. 

ONLY ONE FACE SHIELD!!!! ARE YOU TEYING TO KILL MY GRANDMA!!!!

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That article was a lot of rambling, but I don’t think it was actually telling people they “should” wear 2 masks, just saying that 2 masks probably stops more virus than 1, which is likely true.  Once again pretty much everyone admits that 1 mask is not going to “stop” the spread of the virus (just slow it down)

So if someone wants to wear 2 masks, what do you care?  Some of you were suggesting that people should be wearing hazmat suits.  My kids’ dentists all wear 2 masks, glasses & a face shield.

Link?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Link?

I say people should be wearing hazmat suits.

It's the best way to protect yourself and others.

If it only saves one life...

We should all stay home, isolated, wrapped in saran wrap, with no sharp objects in the room, wrapped in bubble wrap.

If anyone gets as much as a bruise then you're wrong, and delete me on facebook.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I say people should be wearing hazmat suits.

It's the best way to protect yourself and others.

If it only saves one life...

Well, it's pretty obvious you're being sarcastic, but little Timmy seems to think you're being serious.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

We should all stay home, isolated, wrapped in saran wrap, with no sharp objects in the room, wrapped in bubble wrap.

If anyone gets as much as a bruise then you're wrong, and delete me on facebook.

Oh, great, now in a couple weeks Timmy is going to post that people here think we should all be wrapped in saran wrap.  Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

My kids’ dentists all wear 2 masks, glasses & a face shield.

Well, that's not ridiculous, considering that their job is to be in direct contact with someone's mouth.  Outside of that, I think to even mention this is just fear mongering.  It's subtly adding the idea that we're not doing enough and more needs to be done.

Just now, Strike said:

Well, it's pretty obvious you're being sarcastic, but little Timmy seems to think you're being serious.

I'm 100% serious. I want everyone in hazmat suits. If it only saves one life.

It's not that inconvenient you just step in it and zip it up.

Also, people need to wear 4 masks while inside it. Because fock the scientific method 4 masks is 4x the protection. IT'S COMMON SENSE!!!

That is the level of protection I feel is safe. Tim hack thinks a magic piece of cloth will keep him safe. When in actuality a biohazard suit will keep him safe. He needs to wear it.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I mean if 2 is better, why not three? Or four? Or seven?  I mean it only makes sense!

This reminds me of the disposable razor wars.  One brand came out with 2 blades.  The other brand came out with 3 in response. Then 4. Then 5.  Did they finally max out at 6?

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

This reminds me of the disposable razor wars.  One brand came out with 2 blades.  The other brand came out with 3 in response. Then 4. Then 5.  Did they finally max out at 6?

In a few years, they'll be up to 10.... and in 2023, the Dems will be up to 3 masks, maybe 4, to try and scare people into voting for Kamala.

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

6 minute ABS!!!!

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

No. :o 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

N9500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

I went back to a double edge razor. Great shave and way cheaper.

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i bet 12ft is better than 6ft for social distancing too :o

24ft + biohazard suit.

Be safe!

The funny thing is...this is based on...wait for it....nothing.  its a SWAG.

"it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective”-Fauci

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

After reading the article and the discussion that followed, I can't believe we lead the world in Covid deaths!

me too. have you done your part and lived in a bubble??

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The funny thing is...this is based on...wait for it....nothing.  its a SWAG.

"it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective”-Fauci

Apparently it was NOT common sense a year ago when the same person was telling us not to wear masks.

• Thanks 1

Guys just wear your 5 masks it's not that big of a deal.

I think they should test a pilot program to see if wearing a plastic bag over your head works against COVID.  Make sure and tighten the bottom so that no germs get in or out.  It just makes common sense.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Under or over the hazmat suit and the bubble?

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Murderer. I can see only wearing 5 if I was on a desert island. Like Castaway. Then 5 might work.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

My kids dentist and hygienists all wore masks and eye protection before Covid.  

Just now, Strike said:

Under or over the hazmat suit and the bubble?

Both! Masks work! It's not science it's common sense.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

My kids dentist and hygienists all wore masks and eye protection before Covid.  

Mine only wore a mask while working. Now she wears Two masks, goggles, and a face shield. Sucks because she's hot and I don't like her all covered up.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

After reading the article and the discussion that followed, I can't believe we lead the world in Covid deaths!

I know right. Small countries with tiny populations have less deaths omg

Guys seriously just wear your 6 masks. If not for you do it for your grandma. Sure, 7 masks are a little inconvenient but that's all it is and it's not that bad. Besides you get used to wearing 8 masks.