At least you know you have the mind of a child. :dunno:

Just now, seafoam1 said:

At least you know you have the mind of a child. :dunno:

Really Peefoaming it up tonight!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Really Peefoaming it up tonight!

Ok pimpledoosh. Keep up your obsession. 

45 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s not like he’s going to become a hobo…but as I have said he’s out of FL job in 2 years. There’s no Senate seats up at the moment there. He just got beat like a dog in a national race, he melted down in an epic manner. We will see how he recovers. It’s not a guarantee.

Sucking up to Trump is the smart move, maybe he will toss him a bone .

It's kind of embarrassing how stupid some of you are when it comes to politics. You should stop posting in these topics.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's kind of embarrassing how stupid some of you are when it comes to politics. You should stop posting in these topics.

He’s an idiot. What the hell does generally stupid think Biden was doing after he left as VP for four years? RD finishes out his term as governor and he’s right on the campaign trail. His term ends in Jan of 27. The election is in 28. Just sayin stuff. 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Why don’t you post something besides little betch comments. Don’t be a Peefoam.

Why don’t you post something besides little betch comments. Don’t be a Peefoam.

Maybe you should put your TDS to the side for once and stop saying stupid shitt like whats Desantis gonna do for two years? How long do you think a presidential campaign is, a few months? 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s an idiot. What the hell does generally stupid think Biden was doing after he left as VP for four years? RD finishes out his term as governor and he’s right on the campaign trail. His term ends in Jan of 27. The election is in 28. Just sayin stuff. 

Biden had been a Senator for like 40 years and VP for 8 years.

Ronald will have been a nobody Congressman and a Governor and ran one of the biggest crash and burn national campaigns since probably Gulianni.

His most memorable moment in past 12 months was wearing those big rubber white boots 😂

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe you should put your TDS to the side for once and stop saying stupid shitt like whats Desantis gonna do for two years? How long do you think a presidential campaign is, a few months? 

Wouldn’t it be RDS you dope? 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Biden had been a Senator for like 40 years and VP for 8 years.

Ronald will have been a nobody Congressman and a Governor and ran one of the biggest crash and burn nationally campaigns since probably Gulianni.

His most memorable moment in past 12 months was wearing those big rubber white boots 😂

Sure. He finishes in 27. The race starts before he even leaves office. Hush 

Wouldn’t it be RDS you dope? 

No, it’s TDS. All of your brains have been warped by Trump. You guys even like wars and the CIA now. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. He finishes in 27. The race starts before he even leaves office. Hush 

The anticipation is palpable. The people are clamoring for more Ron!

Just now, thegeneral said:

The anticipation is palpable. The people are clamoring for more Ron!

Just say good point and move on. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just say good point and move on. 

Why would I do that?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Did Biden call Harris anything?

The black lady who uses Neutrogena Shampoo.

It seems to me that DeSantis would have a better chance in 2028 if Trump loses. If Trump wins then the GOP favorite in 2028 becomes whoever Trump chooses as his running mate. 

But either way I don’t think DeSantis has much of a chance anyhow. IMO his biggest problem as never Trump, it was DeSantis. He just doesn’t have the charisma to be President. As governor he’s at his highest level. 

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It seems to me that DeSantis would have a better chance in 2028 if Trump loses. If Trump wins then the GOP favorite in 2028 becomes whoever Trump chooses as his running mate. 

But either way I don’t think DeSantis has much of a chance anyhow. IMO his biggest problem as never Trump, it was DeSantis. He just doesn’t have the charisma to be President. As governor he’s at his highest level. 

What''s the corporate America theory? Everyone in corporate America holds 1 position higher than they are capable of handling? 

Because they keep getting promoted for being capable but then stop being promoted when they are not capable.

Funny but true. I think DeSantis is just at the wrong time for him is all. Nothing really so bad. It's a crazy time in this country. You have to be extreme to win the presidency. 

He should have waited until 2028.  There will have to be an anointed one to carry the MAGA banner into the next election.  He would have been well positioned by playing attack dog for Father Trump for several years.  Ambition was his fatal flaw.  

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

running mate - Don Jr.?

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

running mate - Don Jr.?

Maybe he'll pick hunter? He could use the China connections and the extra 10% for the new big guy. 

Where does DeSantis run in 2024 rank among the list of the all-time worst Presidential campaigns?

Think of attempts like:

Scott Walker in 2016

Gary Hart in 1988

Joe Lieberman in 2004

Rick Perry in 2012

Nelson Rockefeller- pick a year

Howard Dean in 2004

Jeb Bush in 2016

Tim Pawlenty in 2016

DeSantis has to be pretty high- hell their big plan was to have people knocking on doors to drive votes in states- in 2024!

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Where does DeSantis run in 2024 rank among the list of the all-time worst Presidential campaigns?

Think of attempts like:

Scott Walker in 2016

Gary Hart in 1988

Joe Lieberman in 2004

Rick Perry in 2012

Nelson Rockefeller- pick a year

Howard Dean in 2004

Jeb Bush in 2016

Tim Pawlenty in 2016

DeSantis has to be pretty high- hell their big plan was to have people knocking on doors to drive votes in states- in 2024!

Giuliani is on this list. 

https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-news/ron-desantis-signs-law-restricting-social-media-for-people-under-16/

Ron DeSantis signs law banning Florida kids under 14 from social media, restricts access for under-16s

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis approved legislation Monday prohibiting minors under the age of 14 from using social media and mandating 14-and-15-year-olds obtain parental consent before logging on. 

The new law, House Bill 3, compels social media firms to scrap existing accounts for children and permits parents to request their child’s account be terminated.

“Social media harms children in a variety of ways,” DeSantis said in a statement. “HB 3 gives parents a greater ability to protect their children. Thank you to [Florida House] Speaker [Paul] Renner for delivering this landmark legislation.”

Winning!

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I'm in agreeance with this.  Social media is toxic and offers little value to society. 

I would be fine if it was banned for everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, edjr said:

I would be fine if it was banned for everyone. 

Woah, common ground boyo. 

Hillary ran a great campaign.  It’s always smart to ignore the places and talk shitt about them that you need to win. And that Tim Kane was just a shot of energy.  Maybe she didn’t know how electoral politics work? You would think she would seeing as Bill didn’t crack 50 pct. 

When does DeSantis really kick his presidential run into gear that I was assured was coming?

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hillary ran a great campaign.  It’s always smart to ignore the places and talk shitt about them that you need to win. And that Tim Kane was just a shot of energy.  Maybe she didn’t know how electoral politics work? You would think she would seeing as Bill didn’t crack 50 pct. 

Guess it's time to up that Ritalin dosage.