Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So I guess the media has decided to suddenly try to make asian-americans victims?

I like the proud boys. I believe in a lot of what they say. I like when they fight Antifa. 

No surprise but, the sheriff's video was edited to make him look as bad as possible.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I believe them. 

I'm sure you do.

51 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm sure you do.

You don’t? You don’t think the government can bring trumped up, exaggerated charges against people? 

On 3/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, peenie said:

I'm from the hood! 

Stupid. What type of facts are those? :dunno:

1 hour ago, frank said:

Stupid. What type of facts are those? :dunno:

What’s stupid about it? Perhaps if you quoted more than that one sentence:

I mean, my contact with Chinese people is limited. I'm from the hood! The only time I saw them was at the Chinese food store or in other stores behind the counter.

Meaning, my neighborhood was segregated and only blacks lived there, no other racial group. My only encounter with Asian people was in stores where I was a customer and they were an owner, cook, cashier or sales person in a beauty supply store. 

The only thing stupid is your post. 

If Chinese delivery guys in the hood reported the times they get robbed and assaulted the stats would be through the roof. 

15 hours ago, dogcows said:

From the link:

"Donohoe said, "We stormed the capitol unarmed." He added, "And we took it over unarmed."

There goes that "armed insurrection" narrative the rubes fell for.  :lol:

Also, how many times has the government indicted pantifa or blm for the following? 

"The four defendants were indicted on six counts for crimes including conspiracy, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and disorderly conduct in restricted areas."

They did this sh!t all summer long and didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist. The PB's show up one time and now they're public enemy #1. 

Trumped up charges indeed. This is what happens when you make the government a little nervous for a few minutes.  :thumbsdown:

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

What’s stupid about it? Perhaps if you quoted more than that one sentence:

I mean, my contact with Chinese people is limited. I'm from the hood! The only time I saw them was at the Chinese food store or in other stores behind the counter.

Meaning, my neighborhood was segregated and only blacks lived there, no other racial group. My only encounter with Asian people was in stores where I was a customer and they were an owner, cook, cashier or sales person in a beauty supply store. 

The only thing stupid is your post. 

If you don’t like my lyrics you can press fast forward. :banana:

I've got the Rap Patrol on the gat patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed
Rap critics that say he's Money, Cash, Hoes
I'm from the hood, stupid! What type of facts are those?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Chinese delivery guys in the hood reported the times they get robbed and assaulted the stats would be through the roof. 

this ^ 

was an epidemic up here some years ago ... aspiring gang members getting initiated via assaulting a delivery person (i believe all the victims were Asian, a few of them murdered).

we also had the disgusting Korean grocery boycott back in the 90s ... even the New York Times described it as ugly and racial. 

from WaPo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1990/05/15/embattled-korean-grocers-wait-out-racially-charged-boycott/03958efa-241b-4b17-962f-0190b5761a68/

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're not making an important distinction.  Just because it's black on Asian violence, it doesn't mean it's a hate crime.  Most black on Asian violence is just a crime of opportunity to try to survive in the white patriarchy. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

You're not making an important distinction.  Just because it's black on Asian violence, it doesn't mean it's a hate crime.  Most black on Asian violence is just a crime of opportunity to try to survive in the white patriarchy. 

The Mexican delivery guys fight back. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

From the link:

"Donohoe said, "We stormed the capitol unarmed." He added, "And we took it over unarmed."

There goes that "armed insurrection" narrative the rubes fell for.  :lol:

Also, how many times has the government indicted pantifa or blm for the following? 

"The four defendants were indicted on six counts for crimes including conspiracy, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and disorderly conduct in restricted areas."

They did this sh!t all summer long and didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist. The PB's show up one time and now they're public enemy #1. 

Trumped up charges indeed. This is what happens when you make the government a little nervous for a few minutes.  :thumbsdown:

Lots of Proud Boys apologists on this forum.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

:lol:

There's nothing to apologize for. I know what they're all about. You clearly do not. I witnessed their inception. You believe the leftist media narrative about them. 

Once again, you are woefully misinformed about a subject upon which you consider yourself to be an authority.  

Stay in your lane, man. This ain't it. 

31 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There's nothing to apologize for. I know what they're all about. You clearly do not. I witnessed their inception. You believe the leftist media narrative about them. 

Once again, you are woefully misinformed about a subject upon which you consider yourself to be an authority.  

Stay in your lane, man. This ain't it. 

Exactly.  These left wing idiots take whatever they are fed. It’s sad they are lead around like they are. 

39 minutes ago, dogcows said:

When others try and educate you. You of all people should listen. 

Your programing is strong but if you listen we might be able to break it 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly.  These left wing idiots take whatever they are fed. It’s sad they are so lead around like they are. 

Right? 

I don't know if it's more aggravating or hilarious that they are so adamant about their ill-informed opinions. They heard it on CNN so it has to be the truth. 

I don't know whether to :wall: , :doh: or :lol:

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

When others try and educate you. You of all people should listen. 

Your programing is strong but if you listen we might be able to break it 

Do Proud Boys use the same methods as ISIS to break people?

Another attack against an Asian in NYC. The perp is reported to be “tall and slim”.  Nothing further. We all know who that means. Another Biden supporter. 

40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No but the media you blindly believe does.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another attack against an Asian in NYC. The perp is reported to be “tall and slim”.  Nothing further. We all know who that means. Another Biden supporter. 

Another jogger?

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No but the media you blindly believe does.

I don’t blindly believe the things I read.

The easiest way for that to happen to a person is when one believes all “mainstream media” is lying all the time and one can only trust certain sources. Those sources then become infallible in the eyes of those who have bought into such a fallacy. Read multiple sources and be aware what spin each is or is not putting on the stories. It’s not that difficult. Or one could just take the easy way out like some do and only believe it if it’s on Fox… or whatever singular infallible source they believe in.

One might also want to consider how outlandish an idea it is that hundreds of competing media companies from around the world are all part of a conspiracy to mislead them…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

She has no clue how programed she is. The perfect useful idiot.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The easiest way for that to happen to a person is when one believes all “mainstream media” is lying all the time and one can only trust certain sources. Those sources then become infallible in the eyes of those who have bought into such a fallacy. Read multiple sources and be aware what spin each is or is not putting on the stories. It’s not that difficult. Or one could just take the easy way out like some do and only believe it if it’s on Fox… or whatever singular infallible source they believe in.

One might also want to consider how outlandish an idea it is that hundreds of competing media companies from around the world are all part of a conspiracy to mislead them…

Thousands of competing restaurants all serve hamburgers. People eat them up. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Says somebody who is open to being programmed by the proud boys…. Or maybe already has been. Did the initiation involve any goats?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Hard to believe, after everyone in the media has been exposed for lying countless times, there are jackasses out here defending them. It’s sad. 

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Says somebody who is open to being programmed by the proud boys…. Or maybe already has been. Did the initiation involve any goats?

You keep implying the proud boys are some evil group. They aren't. Your precious media has lied to you and you fell for it just like the Russian hoax kavanaugh Ukrainian hoax good people on both sides hoax and the hundred other hoaxes these past few years

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe, after everyone in the media has been exposed for lying countless times, there are jackasses out here defending them. It’s sad. 

Yes, the entire profession of journalism is a monolith and they all lie all the time about everything. This is exactly the fallacious thinking that opens one up to a cult or sole source of propaganda. One could instead read critically from various sources and make up their own mind instead… but that takes some thought.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

You keep implying the proud boys are some evil group. They aren't. Your precious media has lied to you and you fell for it just like the Russian hoax kavanaugh Ukrainian hoax good people on both sides hoax and the hundred other hoaxes these past few years

Ah yes the proud boys are the truth tellers and the rest of the world is lying.

Are they an off-shoot of Heaven’s Gate? Just trying to think about their endgame… Be careful if they make everybody wear the same sneakers.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Do the PB's ban books they don't like?Ban speech they don't like? Destroy statues they don't like? 

No, that's your side that does that. You can't see your own hypocrisy but we do. 

HTH

37 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No, dummy. It involves breakfast cereals and a little good natured ribbing. 

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Are they an off-shoot of Heaven’s Gate? Just trying to think about their endgame… Be careful if they make everybody wear the same sneakers.

See that's your problem you need a truth teller I don't even know what that is. There's no such thing.

You do you be sure to turn into your nightly 6:00 p.m. programming

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

List all the bad things the "proud boys" have done in 2020. 

At that point we can then bring up the riots across the US started by antifa/blm. 

Let's go that route.